An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:17 pm

For friendship. For humanity. For the lulz. This is the story of the Megabuddies.

Chapter 68

The Megabuddies ran heroically to the front of the store, shoving Wal-Mart shoppers to the ground as they ran past them. The customers of the evil store were just as annoying and dangerous as the people who worked there. If the customers felt threatened by the presence of others in their territory, their territory being the aisles they were browsing and the items they desired to purchase, they would turn on the Megabuddies without a heartbeat and attempt to brutally murder them with the rage of uncontrollable buyer’s impulse.

“Ramming speed!” screamed Soma at the top of her lungs as she hit a pedestrian with her shopping cart.

“Don’t stop my ducklings! We’re almost to checkout!” shouted their leader heroically. “From there it’s just another twenty employees to the entrance!”

The Megabuddies turned a blind corner; the checkout lanes were now completely visible. Soma accidentally ran the cart into a display full of new release DVDS, collapsing the cardboard fold up and sending movies flying everywhere. Cajun saw them and fell to his knees, unable to pass them up.

“Oooh!!! Oooh!!! I don’t have this one yet!!!” squealed Cajun, grabbing a DVD and looking at it excitedly. He picked up another and looked at the case. “This movie was *!@.” Cajun broke the plastic case and flung it at one of the employees that was chasing them, the employee screamed in pain. Cajun picked up another and inspected it. “Hmm… I liked this one… But I’m not sure if it was worth this price….”

Sadly for Cajun, before he could decide on if he wanted to take the DVD home with him or not, Simian and Laclipsey tackled him from behind, dragging their comrade with them forcefully as he plead for mercy and screamed to be left behind, and as they did so the two DVDS that Cajun had been holding fell out of his hands.

“We’ll stop at Blockbuster later!” Simian shouted to Cajun in an attempt to calm him down.

Upon hearing Simian, Cajun stopped struggling and his friends released him, each resuming what they had previously been doing, brutalizing Wal-Mart shoppers protecting their items of value.

“Aaaagh!” shrieked Zeldafan alarmed. “There’s a fattie at twelve-o-clock Soma! Look out!” he warned her. “It’s an Uber Immortal! We’re doomed!”

Soma saw the fat bulky man ahead of her and struggled to turn the cart in time to dodge it. “He’s too fat and wide!!! I’m going to hit him!” she screamed in terror.

The morbidly fat man belched and pieces of food caught in his teeth went flying into the air. All of the Megabuddies leaped to the side for cover. Soma let go of the shopping cart right before she hit the customer and the cart went deep into the man’s belly.

The fat man grunted enraged as he struggled to pull the shopping cart out of his numerous folds of fat.

“AAAAGH!!!” roared the man at the top of his lungs. He gripped the shopping cart with his hands and the metal began to bend at his will. “CART HIT ME!!! I BREAK CART!!!”

He began screaming louder as the Megabuddies cowered in fear of the man that ZF had labeled an Uber Immortal, and it was very easy to see why he had called him one, he was very large and intimidating. The man’s whole body turned red and suddenly the cart went flying out of his chest and up into the air. Nathan and Belbell’s bodies went soaring out of the cart and landed somewhere in a checkout lane.

“Oh great you guys, we lost Nathan and Belbell!” groaned Laclipsey.

“Well they can’t have gone far…” wheezed Tom painfully.

“How we going to find him smart guy?” asked Simian.

“Follow the screams…” grunted Tom, clasping his chest.

At that very second numerous people began screaming and running away from checkout aisle seventeen.

“There you go.” scoffed ZF.

“To the source of mass panic and disorderly conduct!!! Number 17!!!” commanded Crimson, pointing at the panicking shoppers trampling over an employee as they fled the location where the bodies of the departed Megabuddies had rained down from the sky.

The Megabuddies all ran up to the checkout lane just in time to see Nathan’s bloody mangled and raped body, which was currently lying face down on top of Belbell’s bloody and ravaged corpse, riding the conveyor belt up to the part of checkout where an employee scans the barcodes on things to find prices. The Megabuddies looked horrified at the dead bodies as the corpses reached the end of the conveyor belt.

The laser scanner pointed up at Nathan’s limp and lifeless face, scanning him in the store’s database for a price. The laser intensified as it went through Nathan’s glasses, and when it reached his face struck his eyes with such a built up force that Nathan’s eyes exploded out of their sockets. Nathan’s face drooped downward and goofily frowned before falling off the conveyor belt from the impact of the price check. He fell to the ground with a heavy thud.

Belbell’s body however was simply going back and forth on the conveyor belt, her head continuously knocking on the machine that shows what you are buying as things are scanned. The machine finally split her head open and blood spilled out all over the conveyor belt. Seconds later the blood returned as it continued it’s never ending loop.

As all of this happened, the employee working the checkout lane soiled his pants again in fear as he looked at the dead bodies.

“I really need to start wearing adult diapers instead of underwear…” thought Shadow. “Oh god, oh god… It’s them… Oh hey… It’s Crimson…” he continued to think. “Quick, say something cool to impress her.” He thought for a second before looking up at his friends, who were now all staring at his blue vest silently. “Hey baby, wanna go make out in the employee lounge? It’s now asbestos free and the coffee machine actually works!”

Crimson stared at him awkwardly. “Huh?”

Shadow panicked and his face turned red. “Uh… Oh god… What to do? What to do?” he thought.” His hands fumbled around near the register until he found the silent alarm button. Shadow pressed it and nervously laughed. "Hey guys, what's up? Did we get the Sega Saturn?"

"N64." corrected Zeldafan, looking at him suspiciously.

"Whatever bro, they're all the same man!" Shadow nervously laughed again, but in a kind of irritating way.

"What are you doing in a blue vest man?" asked Gbleek. He pointed at Shadow's clothes and the name-tag.

"OH... Oh this... Well you see I killed a man and stole his clothes. See I figured I could stealthily sneak around unharmed if I acted like one of them..." said Shadow. He shifted his eyes around, and then looked at Crimson with a goofy smile.

Crimson bared her fangs at him however and his heart jumped. Did she know what he was up to? Crimson finished yawning and closed her mouth, apparently she didn't, it was just a yawn.

"Oh... Why you working a register though?" spat Gbleek.

"Are you questioning my loyalties you little *!@!?" roared Shadow, he reached over the register and grabbed Gbleek's shirt. Shadow waved a fist in Gbleek's face. "Well are you!?"

Gbleek licked Shadow's arm in silent retaliation and Shadow screamed. "EW MAN!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?" cried Shadow as he wiped his arm on his vest.

Gbleek smirked. He had won.

"Hey you seen Brad, Shadow? We haven't seen him in over an hour!" asked Crimson.

"Oh about Brad you guys... I hate to break it to you... But he died man. He died in my arms, they got him... They got him good... Killed him with a squeegee in the automotive section... Last words to me were "Take care of Crimson, Shadow. Promise me this..."" Shadow faked some tears and put his hands over his face.

"You saw him die?" asked Simian about to cry as well.

"Yeah..." lied Shadow. "Poor $&#@(@... But don't worry Crimson, I'm going to take good care of you now that you're my girl." Shadow smiled.

"What!? I'm not your girl Shadow..." said Crimson confused.

"What did you just say..." said Shadow gritting his teeth. His face twitched as he began to go insane from having been rejected too many times by the one he had a schoolyard crush on.

Crimson looked at him and scratched her chin. "I'm not your gi-" Shadow leaped over the counter and grabbed her skinny neck. He raised her up into the air.

"Yes, yes you are. You're MINE now. And I'm NOT taking no for an answer Crimson." hissed Shadow.

"Shadow... You're hurting me!" grunted Crimson as she struggled in his grasp.

"Leader!!!" screamed the other Megabuddies.

"Release her!" shouted a voice in the distance.

“Sir, one of our employees just pressed the silent alarm button.” said a man staring at a flashing red siren in the security room.

The store manager looked at the flashing red lights and pondered momentarily. “Eh… Send fifty employees to take them out.”

“But sir, you don’t understand. The camera feed shows that these are the people who have been raising hell in our store all day!” the security guard informed him.

The store manager growled. “Why didn’t you say so? Send two hundred employees then! I want their heads intact though, I think they’d look good mounted on the wall in my office… I have a guy who can do that for me you know.”

“I know you do sir. You made me dust the ones in your office last Tuesday sir. But sir…”

“Yes…” hissed the store owner. “What now?”

“We don’t even have two hundred employees left remember? These people have killed most of them throughout the course of the day.”

“Oh… Well how many do we have left?”

“Not very many sir… Less than thirty I believe.”

“SEND THEM ALL!!!”

“RIGHT AWAY SIR!!!”

End of Act 68
Back to top Go down
Tom
The Pony Buddy
The Pony Buddy

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:36 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssh71hePR8Q

THIS VIDEO CONTAINS REFERENCES TO THIS FAN FIC
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Hoorah for the return to the series! =D
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:14 pm

=D

Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:12 pm

For friendship. For humanity. For the lulz. This is the story of the Megabuddies.

Act 69

The Megabuddies turned around and looked for the voice that they had just heard.

“Who’s there!?” shouted Laclipsey.

Everyone looked around in confusion, trying to find who had shouted at Shadow to let Crimson go.

Shadow looked around fearfully, filled inside with dread and deep paranoia. “He’s here…” he whispered trembling. Urine ran down his legs as he lost all voluntary control over his bladder.

“Who!?” choked Crimson as she continued to struggle in his grasp.

The Megabuddies all looked at Shadow as his eyes shifted everywhere around them.

“The Manager’s Pet...” Shadow answered, his eyes watering with terror.

Suddenly something muscular and furry dropped down from up in the ceiling rafters onto the conveyor belt near the register behind Shadow. Shadow heard the noise and shaking, he turned around to face his enemy.

“Brad!” yelled Cajun.

“Hi… Brad?” gasped Crimson, she still had yet to find out that her friend had been transformed into a humanoid fox by a renegade carnival freakshow.

“Hi guys…” growled Brad as he stared at Shadow.

Brad had dropped down from the ceiling and landed on the conveyor belt behind Shadow. The rocket launcher was still strapped to his back, and his overly dramatic entrance signified what a total badass he was. Shadow saw the total badass in Brad and instantly grabbed a price-check laser gun in fear. He pointed it at his hostage’s head.

“Leader!” screamed Soma.

“Put that down man!” nagged ZF, afraid that if he hit Shadow with the Holy Golf Club of Doom that the rogue MB would pull the trigger in death.

“Stay back, Brad! I’m warning you! Don’t come any closer, or I’ll kill Crimson! Don’t hurt me! I didn’t do anything wrong! It's all good! I'm doing this in the name of love! LOVE you guys!” threatened Shadow at the top of his lungs. He pointed the price-check laser gun even closer to her skull.

Crimson looked around awkwardly and struggled harder to get away from Shadow, his love declaration was becoming increasingly more and more frightening. He just wouldn't take no for an answer!

"Uh... Brad... Lil help... Please... Eck..." Crimson gasped.

“Put that down, fool. I know you don’t know how to use it.” Brad hissed, baring his fangs at him. “Besides, we all know you would never kill her of all people…”

“I’m serious, Brad… Don’t try anything funny… GET BACK!” Shadow screamed, sending spit flying out of his mouth.

Brad raised a brow. “It’s not even on…”

Shadow threw the price-check laser gun to the ground. “All right… You called my bluff. I may not know how to use this… But those guys do.” He nodded behind Brad.

Brad and the other MBs finally noticed that they were now surrounded by the remaining Wal-Mart forces. All of the store’s employees were gathered in the checkout area of the store. They were determined to make sure that none of them escaped the store with their lives, or the N64 for that matter. The courageous Megabuddies formed a circle warily, preparing to make a last stand. They continued watching poor Crimson, who was gasping for air and thrashing around in Shadow’s arms.

Brad growled at Shadow again. Shadow stuck out his tongue and blew a raspberry at him, before laughing evilly like crazy in his laryngitis-afflicted female chipmunk voice.

The Wal-Mart employees began slowly approaching the Megabuddies from all sides. Things looked grim. Brad looked over at ZF, who noticed that he was looking at him. ZF looked at him confused. Brad’s eyes shifted down towards the N64 in ZF’s arms. ZF looked down and saw the N64. Zeldafan looked back up at Brad who nodded and then looked at Shadow.

“Do it…” Brad’s lips mouthed in an almost inaudible whisper.

Zeldafan raised the N64 in the air and hurled it at Shadow. “Shadow, THINK FAST!!!” hollered Zeldafan.

Shadow looked at the Pikachu N64 box flying at him in the air, doing ridiculous flips and slow motion spirals. Unsurprisingly, he released Crimson, raised his arms up in the air and caught the Nintendo console before it whacked him in the head.

Shadow laughed. “Ha. Nice try ZF. You’re going to have to be faster next time if you plan on nailing me." He smiled.

At that moment a devastating punch landed in his gut and he released the N64, which fell into Crimson’s waiting hands as she pulled back one of her fists. Shadow began seeing sparkly dots as he stumbled backwards into a shelf displaying various candies and chewing gum.

“Take that unfit suitor!” shouted Crimson.

“You *****!!!” Shadow cried out. After all of the LOVE and AFFECTION I’ve SHOWERED upon you and NURTURED you with, you DARE make me cry in HEARTBREAK!? I’ll KILL you! NOBODY rejects my BLISSFUL sexual AND romantic advances and gets AWAY with it!” he declared.

Her hands clinging to the box, Crimson swung the N64 to the side and smacked Shadow hard in the head with the video game system.

“Silence mortal!” hissed Crimson, stomping violently on his foot.

“Aaaaagh!!!” screamed Shadow. He began cursing under his breath. “KILL THEM!!! KILL THEM ALL!!” he shouted aloud to the mass of employees that had gathered at the scene.

As the mob of employees began rushing towards the Megabuddies, Brad jumped down from the conveyor belt and onto Shadow.

The Megabuddies’ last stand had begun.

End of Act 69

Last edited by Cajunstarwalker on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:17 pm

DRAMATIC TENSION!

...That is all.

Chicken Byproduct Lovers

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:29 pm

its ok i guess
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Thanks you guys. And I figured the next chapter would be really long and I could easily cut if off there so I had something to post, since I haven't updated since mid December.

Next chapter = The MBs Vs. Shadow and Wal-Mart Employees, TO THE DEATH, or not.

Who will survive? Who will escape? WTF IS HAPPENING? ._O Tune in next episode for more misadventures of the MB gang.

And T_L piloting a warbird. =D

Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:19 am

Haha XDDD He grabs a price checker XPP laser gun =. Violent coward! Manager’s pet instills fear on all. O_O Hahah he doesn’t know how to use the price checker but. GASP. Those other cowardly walmart employees who only joined for health benefits do! That’s an epic intro O_O XDDD I mean it XDDD seriously and OLOL we used the n64 as a weapon |D

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:31 am

Thanks. ^_^

Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:33 am

weeeelcome

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Geez Shadow sure urinates a lot. ._. I haven't even seen him drink anything! xD Brad still manages to be polite even when he is in a heroic state. Like Kentucky! =D Okay that was lame...I apologize. Price check laser guns..*shakes head* We're doomed.

Brad growled at Shadow again. Shadow stuck out his tongue and blew a raspberry at him, before laughing evilly like crazy in his laryngitis-afflicted female chipmunk voice. <--- I forgot about that. xDD That's kinda creepy.

The N64 is doing ridiculous flips and slow motion stuff. xDD Shadow caught it. =. The last stand is beginning. @_@ Come on MBs, if you've creamed this many employees thus far, you can take 30. Right huh? Am I right? Ahem. Cool chapter. Very Happy ..as usual. So thanks for making me sound boring. =\

Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:42 pm

I made you boring? D:

Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:09 pm

You made REAL me sound boring, like a broken record. Cool chapter, great chapter, cool chapter ect. xDD Get it?

Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Oh yay. =D Thanks. ^_^ *omg*

Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:46 pm

YAY! Brad!

LOL! Doesn't know how to use the price checker!!

HA! Mega smacked him in the head. IN THE NAME OF LOVE! XD
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:55 am

XD Funny.

Oh noes! Totally unthreatening price checker! XD

Lol, epic slow motion N64 toss!

Shadow laughed. “Ha. Nice try ZF. You’re going to have to be faster next time if you plan on nailing me." He smiled.

At that moment a devastating punch landed in his gut and he released the N64, which fell into Crimson’s waiting hands as she pulled back one of her fists. <--Owned! XD

Now that I'm not carrying the N64 I can use the Holy Golf Club of Doom and now we've got Brad and all his epicness! You employees are SO screwed! >=D
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:23 am

Thanks you guys. =D'

I've been working on the next chapter and it might get put up today but I'm not sure. XD

I wrote at least 4 pages of it already. When I went to bed I was setting up Tom's death. OMG

Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Act 70

Shadow fell against the display full of candy again, knocking various chocolate bars to the ground. Brad began kicking and punching Shadow over and over.

ZF took out the Holy Golf Club of Doom and was about to whack an employee in the head with it when he heard Crimson calling his name.

“ZF!” shouted Crimson.

ZF looked at her. “What?”

“Put that away! You’re on guard duty, remember, for ruining our floor candy! Catch this duckling!” said Crimson, throwing him back the Pikachu N64.

ZF looked at his golf club disappointed, quickly put it away and caught the N64. “Stupid floor candy…” he grumbled under his breath.

When he turned around an employee tackled him and sent him stumbling backwards into Tom.

An employee grabbed Crimson from behind and began tugging on her hair, trying to rip it off of her scalp. Crimson screamed in pain.

“Aaaagh! Human, you will pay for this severely!” Crimson yelled, squirming free and punching him repeatedly.

ZF and the employee crashed into Tom, who yelped in fright and grasped his chest in pain.

“What gives man!? Stop leading the enemy to me! I’m wounded and can’t fight well!” coughed Tom, shoving ZF back at the employee.

ZF and the employee collided before they both fell to the floor, wrestling over the N64.

“This N64 belongs to the Manager youngling, you shall never escape the store with both it and your life!” hissed the man. “SURRENDER IT, BEFORE YOU DAMAGE THIS PERFECT PIECE OF UNSOLD MERCHANDISE!!!”

“No! Let go! It’s ours!” screamed ZF.

Shadow hungrily grabbed a candy bar on the ground and unwrapped it as Brad unleashed a brutal whooping on him with his teeth, claws, fists and feet.

“Die Shadow!” roared Brad as he continued brutalizing his pathetic opponent

“Stop it man! I told you I only did this out of LOVE for a WOMAN! You would have done the SAME thing in MY place! ALL OF YOU I SAY, except for maybe Soma, Crimson and Belbell naturally!” Shadow paused and thought for a second as he lay on the floor slapping at Brad’s feet as they pounded him mercilessly. “Well maybe just Soma and Crimson, but my point stands!”

“Shut up and just die already!” growled Brad, reaching down for his neck to strangle him.

Shadow whined in terror as the life was slowly squeezed out of his body. His eyes, currently bulging out of their sockets to the point they looked like they might at any point explode, shifted to the candy bar that he was holding in his hands.

Squeaking, Shadow shoved his fist down Brad’s throat.

“DIGEST THIS, BA BA BA *****!” said Shadow, laughing evilly like a sinister female chipmunk with some serious vocal skills.

“ECK!? AT DA ECK!?” choked Brad, releasing Shadow and clutching his throat. He pulled his foe’s hand out of his mouth.

They both stood up as Brad began foaming at the mouth and convulsing involuntarily. Shaking, Brad’s vision began blurring and he began to feel lightheaded. Shadow laughed as he dropped a Snickers wrapper to the ground.

“It’s chocolate Brad. Apparently you can’t eat it anymore...” Shadow snickered. “I think you have an hour left, though I’m horrible at guessing so realistically you probably only have three to four minutes…

Shadow screamed and exhibited his personal combat style, that of the "Screaming Bushbaby". He screeched idiotically and began prancing around Brad while slapping him endlessly like a little girl.

"Take that and that! Take this too! Take all of it bad man!" hissed Shadow as he dealt his pathetic beating, which was actually more of a nuisance, upon Brad.

Brad gasped and shoved several fingers into the back of his throat, desperately trying to force the candy bar up and out of his system.

Laclipsey and Cajun were defending the leader, who was barking orders to everyone as they fought for their lives, and in ZF’s case, the N64.

“Fight! Kick the man behind you Laclipsey!” commanded Crimson.

Laclipsey roundhouse kicked a tall skinny man as thin as a toothpick, the guy was basically skin and bones. Laclipsey kicked him so hard that the man broke in half and collapsed on the ground dead at the MB’s feet. Laclipsey blinked, quite unsure of how to react, as this was quite unlike anything he had ever seen before.

“Leader, I think I hurt this guy pretty bad…” said Laclipsey, watching the front half of the severed body crawling towards him, bleeding all over the floor as the man groaned in pain.

“Great job minion!” smiled Crimson. “When we go to T.G.I. Fridays later tonight you will have earned yourself a cookie.”

“Cookie!” cheered Laclipsey happily.

“Now finish him off, he’s bleeding all over the place and creeping me out, acting like a zombie…” frowned Crimson. “Hurry, he’s looking at me and I don’t like it.”

“Brains…” wheezed the employee weakly, crawling towards Crimson on the ground, now using his front arms to drag his body forward.

Laclipsey curb-stomped the man’s head into oblivion as Cajun shoved a random shopping cart at a man charging towards Crimson from behind. The man went flying back in the shopping cart into a bigger crowd of employees, about four, sending them flying backwards and away from the fight.
The MBs were becoming increasingly more and more spread out as they fought. Soma and Gbleek were fighting side by side, protecting the bodies of the deceased MBs, guarding them from the evil employees who were trying increasingly more and more frequently to steal the bodies to have them for dinner. Geo, who had noticed a display set up full of a new release boy band CD nearby, had mindlessly run off to grab himself a copy. Laclipsey and Cajun were still defending the leader as she gave orders to everyone, even if they weren’t listening to her. ZF continued to fight over the N64 with a crazed employee. Brad continued to struggle to purge the toxic candy out of his system before it was too late. Simian and his new beloved pet monkey, Mokey, were fighting several employees by themselves.

Tom looked around in horror at all of the chaos and bloodshed for a few seconds before he suddenly screamed. “I’ve got to get out of here!!!” Tom panicked.

Tom began limping away from the battle, easily dodging the other employees, who were much too preoccupied attacking his friends to notice one half-dead guy sneaking away from the group to protect his own well being. Before he left the scene though, he raided a cash register filled to the max with the green stuff, which just happened to have been open, stuffed his pockets with its contents, and began making off as fast as his legs could carry him.

“This load of cash more than make up for what that employee of the month did to ruin my hot super manly body… Must… find… exit…” wheezed Tom, as he ran away from the main group, abandoning his BEST FRIENDS all in the name of self preservation.

“I’ll eat you up boy!” shouted the demented employee, hungrily smacking his lips.

He punched Shadow once more with his fist and then limped away weakly to find Crimson in the heat of the battle.

“Huh…” went Tom.

He turned back around and resumed speed walking. He heard another noise, but this time he was sure he had heard something. It had sounded like a tiny squeak.

Tom turned around and saw a small white mouse staring at him with its dark red, bloodshot, beady, little eyes. Tom blinked. It blinked back.

“Hi… You’re kinda cute…” said Tom.

The mouse didn’t say anything, it simply blinked yet again.

“What? You want food? I don’t have any food. Come on… Beat it.”

The mouse squeaked and sat up on his hind legs. The creature’s tiny little paws rubbed against its snout. It looked at him eerily, waiting silently, just awkwardly staring at the MB.

“Ok, I’ll be seeing you around…” said Tom nervously. “Strange little thing…”

He turned back around and resumed walking. A few seconds later, he heard even more noise, the sounds of tiny little feet scurrying all over the floor. Tom turned around again and saw hundreds of small white mice, all with grimy, bloodstained fur, bloodshot eyes and chiseled yellow teeth. Tom inspected the army of mice and saw that the mouse with the clean coat was in front of the colony of mice. All of the mice sat hunched on their hind legs, staring at him and cleaning their whiskers.

Unfortunately for Tom, he had no idea what was about to happen and simply stood still, staring at the amassed gathering of small mammals in awe. If Tom had known that they were both rabid and hungry, specifically in the mood for fresh meat, he probably would have hightailed it away from them as fast he could.

“Whoa…” said Tom in amazement. “That’s quite a big family you got there…”

The mouse with the clean coat turned to face his friends, and then squeaked several times. The army of mice all squeaked back, and began charging towards Tom, scampering towards him hungrily. Tom screamed and turned to run, however he had been weakened by his wounds, and he was unable to escape.

Tom cried out in pain as several mice leaped onto him and began gnawing through his shoes. As the mice ravenously ate through the sole of his shoes and into his Achilles tendon, effectively crippling him, all that Tom could think about was how helpless he felt.

“Somebody please help me!!!” screamed Tom at the top of his lungs as he fell to the floor.

The swarm of rabid mice crawled all over his body, covering every inch of the MB until not one part of him was even visible. Tom moaned in agony as they began eating him alive.

“Aaagh!!! Aaagh!!! Aaagh!!! Somebody, please!!! Crimson! Cajun! Brad! I need help!!!” Tom yelled.

None of his friends heard him calling for them; Tom had wandered too far away from the group for his desperate pleas for someone to save him to be heard.

The mice chewed through his body, devouring every last scrap of meat on his body. The last thing Tom ever saw were two pairs of yellowed teeth digging into his eye sockets, as two rabid mice ate their way through his skull and into his brain.

Tom continued screaming until he eventually died from having too little of his body left to properly sustain his life. When the mice finished with him, all that was left was a bloody skeleton, picked clean of every last bit of flesh.

“Crimson…” Brad groaned weakly.

Crimson turned and saw him. She waved mindlessly. “Hi!”

“Take these… Finish it…” he gasped, grabbing the rocket launcher and detonator for the nuclear material inside the adminmobile.

Brad hurled the powerful weapons of death and destruction at the leader.

She caught them and stared at them in her hands confused. “Wait… Why you giving these to me human?” she asked him.

Brad didn’t say, instead he fell over to the ground. He slowly stopped breathing and death-rattled. The glorious MB, BradHummr, had fallen in battle. He would be sorely missed by everyone. His body lay motionless with white foam dripping out of his open mouth, next to his long flabby pink tongue that was hanging out.

“Brad!?” shouted Crimson. “What the heck? Brad!? What’s wrong with you!?”

“I’ve killed him my love.” answered Shadow, walking towards her. He stopped about twenty feet away from her, sidestepping a dead employee lying on the ground. “He got between us. Nobody’s going to stop us now. Our love is great, and now that my main competition is gone we can get right back to where we started from. You’re going to marry me and be my girl, Crimson.”

“You murdered our friend!? You’re insane!” hissed Crimson. “Stupid human, why do you think murdering one of my duckling minions would make me appreciate you more?”

None of the other MBs noticed Crimson and Shadow talking, they were too busy fighting for their lives.

“Because once one has lost, they appreciate what they have left a lot more. You were never going to love me, not with him around. I accepted that and searched for the solution. I found it. You may not like it, it may be questionable and brow-raising, but it WORKED. You have nobody left to love but ME now.” Shadow explained, laughing deliriously as he anticipated his first kiss with the leader.

Crimson frowned and raised her rocket launcher. She aimed it first at his crotch, but then she decided that despite his crotch being a more fun target, his head was much more reasonable and vital to him.

Shadow raised a brow alarmed. Raising his hands cautiously, he motioned for her to put the weapon down.

“Put that down, Crimson, you’re unconsciously pointing it directly at my face.” said Shadow nervously. “Come on, you don’t want to hurt ME.” he quickly added.

She shook her head silently.

Crimson, my girl… Look at me… Look deep into my soft baby blue eyes… You love me… You know this is true! And I love you!” plead Shadow.

Crimson continued to stare at him bitterly. “Be quiet human, I’m trying to decide on whether or not I want to pull the trigger. All of your rambling on about nothing is making it hard for me to think!” shouted Crimson. She gripped the rocket launcher tighter and steadied the cross-hair so that it was positioned right between Shadow’s eyes.

Shadow didn’t listen. He kept on rambling, despite Crimson’s warning. “The feeling is mutual! We belong together. I’m your man. I’m THE ONE. I LOVE YOU. Now come on baby. Put that rocket launcher up and come give daddy some sugar. I’m very forgiving and affectionate.”

Crimson growled viciously at him. “I’m NOT.”

The gloriously triumphant leader pulled the trigger.

Shadow yelped and soiled his pants one last time as he watched the glossy red and white rocket leave the end of Crimson’s weapon. It soared through the air, leaving a long tail of grey smoke behind it, and spiraled constantly as it whizzed past several MBs, specifically Cajun, and Laclipsey to its final destination.

“DUCK, MY DUCKLINGS!” screamed Crimson to her friends.

“Huh?” Cajun and Laclipsey said together.

They saw the rocket coming towards them.

“AAAAGH!!! HOLY CRAP!!!” they yelled.

The MBs hit the ground fast, narrowly dodging the incoming explosive.

The rocket soared past them in bullet time until it found Shadow. Shadow squealed like a pig right before it hit his body and detonated from the impact.

“Oh shit…” screeched Shadow, before squealing incessantly.

The rocket hit Shadow and sent him straight to hell. The result of the explosion was so exponential that nothing was left of him that could be used to identify him after his death. Shadow's remains had been transformed into a gory mess that was strictly liquid. Pieces of him splattered all over the battlefield, showering the combatants in pieces of failure.

Crimson lowered the rocket launcher and sighed contently as all of the MBs, they had noticed the huge fiery explosion, the MBs weren’t blind and deaf after all, cheered crazily, drenched in the blood of their enemy.

End of Act 70

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Belbell might consider doing what Shadow did. O.o XDDD

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! Why do the good die young? D:

At least he was avenged. In the most epic way possible. Razz

Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Brad! Nuuuuuuuu!!! By the Fork I will restore you!
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Thanks you guys. =D

Chicken Byproduct Lovers

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:52 pm

that was AWSOME!!! most exciting thing i've read all week Smile
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Whoa, never knew Mega had it in her XD

"SCREAMING BUSHBABY!" XD Poor Brad died, the treachourous Shadow and unfortunate Tom died....did I see some references to the first Jurassic Park?! =D

"Braiiiiiinnnssss...." XD

Shadow forgets his other enemy in the way, mah boi. Cajun himself XD

Showered with our enemy's blood, we are happy =D

Now for the epic ending >=D Who will survive? And what will become of Wal-Mart? Only time will tell...
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:06 am

Olol no fun for ZF—he already HAD his fun XDD

Unsold merchandise ololol XD WOW XDD What a frightening technique XPP Laclipsey will get a cookie FTW XDD He deserves it indeed. Lol Tom is so helpful XP brad is gonna die by candybar .,. Well walmart apparently has a few extra mice hanging around.

Lol XDD Mindless Crimson is not fazed. Creepy Shadow comes in and announces he killed brad D : LOL XDDD Crimson chooses logical over fun |D XDD A funner target is win XDD Crimson did not agree with Shadow olololol XDDD Crimson chooses lovely times to warn the others XD

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:29 am

(Sorry for the late reply. D=)

Ending with a zero again are we? Act Sevhin Dee.

“This N64 belongs to the Manager youngling, you shall never escape the store with both it and your life!” hissed the man. “SURRENDER IT, BEFORE YOU DAMAGE THIS PERFECT PIECE OF UNSOLD MERCHANDISE!!!” <--- xDD The employee is quite specific even in times of hardship I see. So is Crimson talking about the human pulling her hair. xD

Brad is very eager for Shadow to die. I must admit he can talk well for being bombarded by claws and teeth and punches and kicks and whatnot. xD

“ECK!? AT DA ECK!?” choked Brad, releasing Shadow and clutching his throat. He pulled his foe’s hand out of his mouth. <--- xDD

“It’s chocolate Brad. Apparently you can’t eat it anymore...” Shadow snickered. “I think you have an hour left, though I’m horrible at guessing so realistically you probably only have three to four minutes…<--- A HA HA HA. Poor Brad. xD No more chocolate. @_@ Geez that'd be horrible. Brad could have killed himself even if he escaped Wal-Mart. Simply eating candy to celebrate or while playing his 360. >_>

Laclipsey roundhouse kicked a tall skinny man as thin as a toothpick, the guy was basically skin and bones. Laclipsey kicked him so hard that the man broke in half and collapsed on the ground dead at the MB’s feet. Laclipsey blinked, quite unsure of how to react, as this was quite unlike anything he had ever seen before. <--- Wow. HA HA HA. How odd. xD Also, on MB each line starts with 'Laclipsey'. xD

Keep it together Tom. >=. You've made it through a crude operation and this far thus far. I want to smack him back to reality. Uh oh...I sense a horrible death by mouse. @_@ Ew...they sure killed him effectively. Poor guy. D= Gruesome.

Crimson has no idea why Brad threw her those things. xDD She waves too! Ha ha. Poor Brad. D= He would have died horribly soon after anyway, usually he can barely go a day without the tasty wonders that are chocolate candies.

“DUCK, MY DUCKLINGS!” screamed Crimson to her friends.

“Huh?” Cajun and Laclipsey said together.

They saw the rocket coming towards them.

“AAAAGH!!! HOLY CRAP!!!” they yelled. <--- HA HA HA HA HA!!! xDDDD

Wow what a very action-packed chapter. Deaths, explosions, heartbreak. D= xD Very good. Very Happy You get the Brad text of approval.

Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:28 am

Thanks everyone. ^_^

So in the next chapter we escape the Wal-Mart. Unless I get stuck in some stupid sidequest that I haven't thought up yet. (not that I have plans for one, I mean hell, last time I said there were maybe ten chapters left... That was like... Chapter 50ish... XP)

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   

Back to top Go down

An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Creative Arts :: Writing-