Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:13 pm

ZF DEMANDS FINAL CHAPTER.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:27 pm

For friendship. For humanity. For the lulz. This is the story of the Megabuddies.

Act 72

Someone’s hands suddenly clawed into Laclipsey’s face as a person climbed over him.

Aaagh! Stop that!” whined Laclipsey as the leader’s body shuffled over him.

“I’m first, human! Leaders take precedence over replaceable followers!” Crimson announced boldly as she courageously pushed her feet against Laclipsey’s body.

Hey!” Laclipsey complained further. He looked up in the air at his commander as the dangling ladder swayed around in the air.

The heroic leader ignored her minion as she continued to climb higher. Once Laclipsey resumed climbing, the other MBs began climbing up the ladder as well.

“Are they all on board yet?” asked T_L.

“No, the first one isn’t even in the bird yet…” said Cyclone as he peered down the ladder at Crimson.

Huh.” T_L looked around inside the chopper. “Did you remember to lower the stretcher thing? Forgot what it’s called.”

“You mean the gurney…?” asked Cyclone confused.

“The what?” asked T_L. He stared at Cyclone intently as if he had just said something dirty.

“The stretcher thing you’re talking about, it’s called a gurney.” said Cyclone, clearly not realizing he was coming off as an annoying, smart-$$$ know it all.

T_L scowled annoyed. “Oh… Yeah that thing… Well did you?”

Um, no not yet… I forgot…”

“Well what do you think you should do? Use your training enhanced problem solving skills. Haven’t you learned anything from all of those games of Connect Four I forced you to play with me?”

“I was actually supposed to learn something from that?” asked Cyclone in disbelief.

Yes. Now do something, you’re really irritating me.

“Something awesome, I assume?” said Cyclone red-faced.

T_L nodded. He was clearly agitated that he had to remind Cyclone twice. “Yes… Now go do it…” He slammed his head over and over into the dashboard with all the controls.

A gurney hooked to two wire cables fell to the ground at the feet of the remaining Megabuddies still trapped inside the store of the damned. ZF and Simian affectionately placed Brad’s mutilated body onto it and strapped him into the harness so that he wouldn’t fall off of it. As they were doing this, the others began their ascent up the ladder.

Simian and ZF were the last of the MBs to begin the climb to safety. As soon as ZF began climbing Simian was right behind him. Simian was climbing so fast he kept bumping his head into ZF’s feet as the MB climbed.

Ow! Stop kicking me man!” yelled Simian. He released one of his hands from the ladder and whacked ZF’s leg.

“Stop climbing into me!” ZF shouted back. He kicked Simian in the face for hitting him.

“Quit crying like babies and just climb already!” T_L roared from inside the helicopter.

Crimson finally reached the top of the chopper and climbed inside.

Cyclone, secure the VIP!” hollered T_L to his lackey.

Cyclone shoved his leader in a seat and buckled her up.

VIP secured!” said Cyclone.

T_L turned around and saw Crimson. He nervously toyed with the glasses on his face hoping that she would notice how epic he was. She did.

“T_L, those sunglasses look epic on you!” Crimson complimented him.

“Leader, you noticed!” said T_L blushing.

“Of course!”

“Did you think of anything else when you saw me other than how epic I was?”

“No. Why?”

T_L sulked in his seat and resumed bashing his head at the controls.

Everybody by now had climbed aboard except for Simian. The Wal-Mart people were rushing for the ladder like crazed shoppers fighting over the best deals on Black Friday. Some were climbing up after him. Others were violently shaking the ladder, trying to make Simian let go and fall to his death.

Is everyone on board!?” screamed T_L.

“Yeah!” said Crimson. She quickly recounted. “Wait! One of my ducklings has gone astray! Where’s Simian?”

Simian was screaming for his life as he tried to climb up the ladder. “Help me!!!” Sadly the loud whirring of the helicopter blades drowned out almost all of the noise of his terrified screaming.

T_L flipped some random switches and readied to fly away triumphantly. Cyclone tapped on his shoulder.

What!?” asked T_L annoyed. I told you to stop talking.

“Simian’s not on yet.” said Cyclone.

“Buy him some time then. Use the harpoon gun.” T_L suggested.

Cyclone ran off to arm the amazingly awesome harpoon gun mounted on the right side of the chopper.

Something heavy suddenly hit the cockpit window, cracking some of the glass. Several more hits quickly followed. The suddenness made T_L jump terrified as his attention returned to the dangers that lurked just outside of his fancy transportation vehicle.

What the hell…” T_L peeked out the side of the chopper and saw some Wal-Mart employees hurling things up in the air at the helicopter. “Guys hurry it up back there! We’re taking enemy fire… They’ve got… Something… Can’t quite make it out… Oh hey, they’re throwing some more.”

More things hit the chopper, both on the cockpit window and other areas.
_____

Aim for their leader!” ordered Crimson.

Cyclone looked at her confused. “Which one is that?”

Everyone in the chopper turned and looked at Cyclone really pissed. “THE ONE GIVING ORDERS.” they all yelled together.

"Use your enhanced problem solving skills! Haven't you had basic Connect Four training, rookie!?" scolded Crimson.

“I hate Connect Four...” grumbled Cyclone under his breath.

Everyone gasped horrified.

"Do you see what I have to deal with everyday!?" yelled T_L at anyone who bothered to listen.

"Shoot the manager already!" said Soma.

"Shoot to kill!" added Gbleek.

Cyclone fired a harpoon at the store manager as Crimson told him to, but the man was a crafty ******* and rolled to the side, dodging the incoming harpoon.

Again! Again!” shouted Crimson anxiously.

Simian reached the top of the helicopter and Laclipsey helped him in.

Gbleek fetched another harpoon for Cyclone from the back of the chopper and handed it off to him. Cyclone shoved the metal spear into the gun and aimed at the manager again.

SIT DOWN SIMIAN!” yelled T_L.

Another object hit the cockpit window, cracking more glass, but this time a dark red splattered over a bunch of the window before the object fell back down below.

“Nice… It’s paint cans…” hissed T_L. “All right, I’m pissed.” T_L grabbed a handgun from a compartment and leaned out the side of the chopper, firing wildly at the employees trashing his prized war bird. More cans hit the cockpit, this time coloring most of the glass blue and black. "Shit!"

Cyclone fired at the store manager again, but the man grabbed a nearby employee and pushed him forward so that it hit his minion instead of himself.

Simian buckled himself and everyone began screaming at T_L to get them out of there. Everyone was seated now, even the N64, which was buckled up in a spare seat next to ZF.

“This is going to be rough! Hang on you guys!” shrieked T_L crazily as he began maneuvering the chopper around.

The silly MBs had forgotten about the ladder though, and a pair of hands grabbed onto the interior of the chopper. An employee stepped inside, but Crimson hissed at him and took off one of her shoes and hurled it at his head. The employee screamed idiotically and fell out of the helicopter, falling to his death and cracking his skull on the white tiled interior of the store. Another employee climbed inside the chopper and Crimson threw her other shoe at him. The woman fell out of the plane, as did the unfortunate shoe, and entangled her foot on the ladder, leaving her dangling upside down.

“STOP THEM!!! DON’T LET THEM LEAVE!!!” growled the manager running for the gurney, and leaping onto it right before the chopper took off, which was flying rather oddly due to T_L’s inability to see what the heck he was doing because of the damaged windshield.

It was clear to the manager that his minions were not awesome enough to be the ones to defeat the Megabuddies. The fate of the Wal-Mart rested solely on his shoulders.

End of Act 72

Last edited by Cajunstarwalker on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:32 pm

ARAAAAAGH!!! Almost made it! Please don't tell me I've got to wait another month or so for the last chapter! D:

Other than that, great work ^^
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Olol yay! Its almost over! Sad too though D:

“Did you think of anything else when you saw me other than how epic I was?”

“No. Why?”

T_L sulked in his seat and resumed bashing his head at the controls. <<< XD

All of it was good, but that had me laughing for a while
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:40 am

I haven't read it yet, but this seems cool. YEAH! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:00 am

For friendship. For humanity. For the lulz. This is the story of the Megabuddies.

Over the Top Finale Part 1

T_L was sweating like crazy as he flew the helicopter out of the flaming Wal-Mart. It was hard as hell to see what he was doing with all the cracks and paint on the cockpit windshield.

As they began flying away into the sunset, not realizing that they had an unwanted guest latched onto their chopper, everyone was relaxing peacefully. They were alive. Most of their friends hadn’t been that lucky. No time to reflect on the dead. There was something else that needed to be done first, pressing matters. It was something that had to be done for the good of the world.

“Wal-Mart needs to die.” said Simian as he licked his many wounds. He would have many more before the day was over.

Crimson’s ears twitched slightly. She thought she heard something. She brushed it off as just being the helicopter blades or the wind. They were fine. She closed her eyes to rest. It had been a long day. Yet she couldn’t sleep, too much on her mind. So she simply closed her eyes and thought about everything they had experienced in their fateful encounters with Wal-Mart.

“I used up all my rockets, man…” said T_L as he looked at some random gauges and counters on the controls. “Nothing left big enough to take that thing out…”

Cajun was staring off into space at the scene below. He didn’t seem to have any sort of expression on his face at all. Nobody could tell what he was thinking by looking at him. He seemed really shaken and out of it. Gbleek was even talking to him, but Cajun clearly wasn’t paying him any attention. Something seemed to get through to him though when he heard T_L say “nothing left.” He was quiet for another moment before he spoke again. “Yes there is… Yes there is.”

The helicopter shook like crazy as T_L tried to dodge a skyscraper whose existence he was aware of yet couldn’t actually see. He barely missed the building and everybody went quiet again.

“Cyclone, find me another clip…” said T_L as he grabbed his handgun with a free hand and ejected the spent magazine.

Cyclone found one and gave it to him. “Here.”

“I can’t see shit.” explained T_L as reloaded the firearm and fired off madly at the windshield in front of him.

All the bullets did were make even bigger cracks in the windshield and a few tiny holes. This infuriated T_L and he turned to trying to kicking it out with his foot to no avail.

“Leader… You still have the detonator right?” inquired Cajun.

Cajun prodded the leader’s arm and she turned to look at him. She checked her person and found it to everyone’s delight. Crimson smiled lightly.

“T_L, pull me up a simulation on one of the computers up there.” said Crimson.

“Of what, Crimson?” asked T_L as he dodged another building in the sky.

The chopper jerkily moved suddenly and everyone screamed.

“The blast radius of the nuclear material in the Adminmobile.” replied Crimson calmly.

Everybody looked at T_L as he entered some things into the computer and a simulation appeared on the screen showing the devastation it would create.

Cyclone grabbed a fire extinguisher and began beating it against the cockpit windshield.

“Good lackey. Good.” T_L praised. “Keep at it, Cyclone. I’m flying blind here.” He returned to conversing with Crimson. “What about it?”

“The Adminmobile’s still at the Wal-Mart. How far away do we need to be to be safe from the initial blast?”

T_L looked at it and scowled nervously. “Uh… Far enough… It’d be about two more minutes until we reach a safe distance.

Crimson’s ears twitched again. They weren’t alone. She was sure.

Someone’s on the ladder!” yelled Crimson.

What? No way.” Gbleek scoffed. “We killed all of em back at the store.”

Suddenly the store manager climbed into the chopper with them and everybody screamed. He ran over to Gbleek and began punching him in the face so hard he became bloody and bruised.

GET RID OF HIM!” screamed T_L as he tried to defend himself and fly the helicopter.

Cyclone turned on the fire extinguisher and blasted the manager with white foam. The man grumbled and grabbed the red metal canister from the MB and bashed his skull brutally over and over with the object.

DROOG!!!” cried T_L as he sat helplessly strapped in his seat trying to fly the chopper. If he even got up for one second to save his lackey, the bird would probably collide with something.

Cyclone put up his arms to defend himself as he fought to survive, but the manager was so strong that every time he hit him with the extinguisher bones in Cyclone’s arms fractured. Cyclone finally unbuckled himself from his seat and rolled to the ground as the manager lunged in to strike him again. They would all pay for destroying his store.

The extinguisher hit the control dashboard so hard that it exploded, destroying most of the controls, blowing off the windshield, and blasting the manager backwards and towards the back of the chopper. The manager landed against the holy golf club of doom, impaling it through the side of his chest. The manager stood up and gripped the end of the golf club, he broke it off with his bare hands and then pushed the rest of it through his body. The MBs who saw him do this felt very intimidated, especially ZF, who was whimpering in his seat terrified.

Cyclone, are you ok!?” shrieked T_L to his copilot. Cyclone wasn’t responding. He simply lay on the ground in a bloody broken mess. He moved weakly and resumed his position painfully in the chair. He buckled himself up as wind blew against his face and the controls began to sparkle with electricity, smoke, and suddenly catch fire.

As always, master…” said Cyclone out of it. He wasn’t ok.

“Oh damn it, we’ve lost almost everything. Only good thing is that I can see again. See if you can get the controls back!” said T_L.
_________

“You’ve taken everything from me. I’m going to do the same to you.” hissed the store manager as he took out a knife and swung it at Crimson.

Crimson screamed, ducked and threw herself forward in time to miss his attack. She unbuckled herself and fell forward on the floor.

T_L swerved right suddenly trying to shake the manager out of the plane and the man lost his balance and slammed into Simian’s seat. The knife went flying out of his hands and flew into Soma’s lower leg. She screamed in much pain. Meanwhile, the detonator slipped out of Crimson’s hands and slid along the metal flooring in the chopper. She gasped as she watched it go closer and closer to one of the side doors.

Gbleek unbuckled himself and threw himself onto the device, barely saving it. He himself continued sliding though and he was forced to grab onto Cajun’s legs to survive.

DO SOMETHING.” hollered Simian, eyes watering. The store manager had begun strangling him after he had been thrown against his seat. Simian unbuckled his seatbelt and thrashed around violently in a desperate last ditch effort to shake him off.

T_L pushed down on the control stick in another attempt to get rid of their unwelcome passenger. The unbuckled Simian and manager went flying forward towards the front of the cockpit. Everyone tried to grab them, yet they all failed. They slammed into Cyclone and T_L as they fought mid-air and into the controls and then went soaring out the vehicle and began plummeting to their deaths. An alarm began blaring.

Crimson went flying forward as well, but she caught T_L’s outstretched hand and he steadied the helicopter so she could climb back in. Gbleek refused to let go of Cajun for dear life.

NO!!!” howled Simian terrified as he plummeted to his death.

The manager simply chuckled to himself. He’d at least taken one of them out with him. He grinned sadistically most satisfied. He clung tighter to Simian and continued to beat the living crap out of him as they fell to their painful demises.

SIMIAN!!!” screeched Cajun and ZF helplessly.

Crimson scampered to the back of the plane and began furiously digging around in some supply boxes.

You guys! We’re going down! We’re going down!” announced T_L as he struggled to move the control stick. “Nothing’s working! All controls unresponsive! He destroyed everything! If you don’t want to die hang onto something!” The control dashboard was flaming, smoking and every few seconds crackling with a random stream of electricity.

The chopper began swirling around in the air performing strange oddball circles as T_L and Cyclone struggled to keep it in the air. Their attempts to stop it from crashing wouldn’t work and they knew it, but it was worth a shot.

Guys, it’s been an honor serving with you all… Just in case I don’t survive. Thought I’d let you know that.” said Crimson as she fitted a strange backpack onto her. She buckled several things up and there were some loud clicks.

Everybody looked at her, now noticing that she was stumbling around in the chopper, hanging onto a little bar on the roof of the bird and putting something on with her free hand.

“Where are you going, Crimson?” asked Soma.

See a friend.” she fit the parachute on her back so it was more comfortable on her back.

You’re crazy, leader!” screamed Soma. “Parachutes kill people at this altitude! We’re too low!”

Well I guess it's a good thing I’m not a person.” replied Crimson snappily as she let go of the bar, ran for the side door and leaped out into the sky courageously.

She continued free-falling below.

End of Over the Top Finale Part 1

Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:08 am

Oh noez! Cyclone!

That ******* manager! He killed me! Poor me D:

Lol, Crimson must survive! IT IS HER DIVINE RIGHT!

Good chapter, twas epic Very Happy Can't wait for the GRAND FINALE!
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Simian! D= Nuu!

HE BROKE MY GOLF CLUB D:

Crimson! No! You musn't die!

Need more ._.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:46 am

Over the Top Finale Part 2

The helicopter continued swirling out of control in the air as T_L and Cyclone struggled to keep it in the sky. As the chopper moved independently ignoring what the pilots were telling it to do at the controls, it suddenly swung its tail through a building. The helicopter continued to fly off into the middle of nowhere until it finally slammed violently into the ground in an isolated area. T_L's head slammed hard against the controls as did Cyclone's.

A giant dust cloud quickly followed the impact.

There was little movement inside the helicopter. Suddenly people began moving.

“Is everyone ok?” chirped ZF like the annoying self righteous goody goody he was. Everyone including himself lay bleeding and cut up in their seats. "If not, I'm here to help."

“Shut the hell up, girlfriend stealer! Do I look alright!” howled Gbleek as he writhed in pain sobbing in between words as he pulled out a ghastly looking piece of the holy golf club of doom that had gone through his body in the accident. He hurled it at ZF’s head. ZF caught it and hugged it lovingly. The MB began sobbing mindlessly over the loss of his most cherished possession.

“We crashed the Adminmobile and the helicopter in the same day. I just don’t see how we can top this…” laughed Cajun deliriously as he unbuckled himself and stumbled forward.

Soma unbuckled herself and limped out of the chopper. She couldn’t feel her legs. “Do I even have legs?” she thought to herself.

T_L coughed in pain as he unbuckled himself. He had many nasty deep cuts all over his arms and face. Everything hurt. Blood began to trickle out of his wounds. “Minion… Talk to me…”

His minion said nothing. Cyclone lay slumped lifelessly in his chair. He had been killed in the crash. Simian's monkey was dead as well.

No…” said T_L. Suddenly he remembered something else that was really dear to him. “Can anyone see my flask?”

“Here you drunken bastard…” hissed Soma coldly as she hurled it at his head.

T_L’s hands moved around in the dusty environment until he found where it had landed.

“Anyone seen Cyclone?” called out ZF as he secured the N64.

“He’s gone, man!” shouted T_L.

Everyone unbuckled themselves after about another three minutes had passed and they trudged themselves off of the helicopter and into the nearby corn field they had landed in outside of a highway.

“Something’s not right…” mumbled Cajun.

“I feel it too…” agreed Gbleek.

The MBs had no idea they had crashed in a crop circle. From where they were standing they couldn’t tell, nor could they see from the still present dust cloud.

Everyone stood by the downed chopper exhausted and in excruciating pain. Could the day get any worse? Not only was their leader now missing in action and their ride gone, they had lost at least two more of their comrades in the last twenty minutes.

“Well, what now?” asked Soma.

A few minutes later the MBs sat cross-legged on the ground amongst new friends. The Megabuddies were ravenously feasting with some of the local wildlife, chewing like barbarians as the family of raccoons with whom they were sharing food did exactly the same. One of the raccoons that T_L had taken a particular liking to was wearing a red hat that the MB had gifted him. To T_L the creature seemed different, kind of special in a way, strangely human in nature. Why T_L had taken a liking to the thing even he didn’t know, but when he saw the animal he instantly felt some sort of connection to it.

The family of raccoons and the MBs were gnawing on their corncobs madly when suddenly the coon with the red hat looked at the helicopter and then at T_L. It shrieked something loudly in its native tongue and the other raccoons ran off.

“Bye, forest friends!” called out the Megabuddies.

The raccoon donning the catchy red hat looked at T_L for a final time, squeaked a few times and then ran off to catch up with his friends.

“Where are they going so suddenly?” asked Gbleek as he licked his hands clean.

The helicopter behind them suddenly started yelping in pain and grumbling. Something wasn’t right.

You guys… I think they knew something we don’t know…” said T_L, slowly beginning to back away from the helicopter before running like crazy after the raccoons. “WAIT UP!!!” screamed the MB.

“Where’s he going? We don’t have Cyclone and Brad’s body secured yet.” said Soma.

The noise coming from the helicopter grew louder.

“I don’t think there’s time…” commented Cajun, grabbing her hand and pulling her along with him as he sprinted into the corn stalks after his buddy.

The other MBs began running after them and about as soon as they had all left the helicopter exploded, creating a gigantic orange explosion behind them as they ran for their lives, a blast so big that if they had stayed where they had been eating they would have been killed instantly.

“Those raccoons saved our lives…” reflected T_L. “Think that one with the red cap is ok?”

“What are you talking about?” asked Cajun. “They were just normal coons.”

“I didn’t see any either with a hat on. I think I counted four.” said ZF. He brushed the back of his head with his arm nervously.

I counted five…” mumbled T_L. “How could you not see the one with my hat on? He was right there! I saw him sitting in your lap, ZF.”

Again, we have no idea what you are talking about…” groaned Gbleek.

T_L frowned confused and shrugged it off. He’d been drinking a lot lately.

“You need to sit down for a minute, T_L?” asked Cajun concerned.

T_L waved his hand in the air and shook his head. “Nah, nah I’m fine… I think… Anyway we should get out of here. The cops will be here soon.”

“We should find Crimson, what’s left of her anyway.” suggested Laclipsey.

“Good idea.” said ZF.

Shit… I have no idea where we were when she bailed on us…” added Cajun quickly.

“Well I think I do… Come on.” commanded T_L.

T_L darted off and the others quickly followed him.

CRIMSON!!!” yelled Cajun at the top of his lungs. “WHERE ARE YOU!?”

LEADER!” shouted ZF and Soma.

“If you can hear us say something!” hollered T_L.

The Megabuddies were trekking through a forest still searching for their possibly fallen commander. It was dark now. The moon was full and high in the sky. They were spread out and scouring the area for that T_L thought, just thought, Crimson had landed in.

Suddenly someone yelled. “I found her!”

Everybody ran to where the voice had come from. Cajun was standing under a tree and staring at Crimson’s body, which though it was hard to see was clearly covered all over in a sticky dark liquid. Blood. The fearless leader was motionless. She had cuts all over her face, leaves in her hair, and blood all over her face, arms and clothes. Her face looked ghastly and tormented. She had such a horrible look that her loyal followers viewed as definitive evidence of just how badly she had suffered. She had died alone with nobody to comfort her. The parachute was lying under her.

She didn’t make it…” said Cajun, who had begun crying. T_L began crying as well.

ZF suddenly tripped on something soft and heavy in the dark. “There's something else here… Oh my god, it’s Simian!”

Simian’s appearance looked similar to his fallen friend’s, horribly tormented and covered all over in blood. ZF sighed heavily and kicked a nearby tree and screamed.

“Wal-Mart did this to us…” said Gbleek. “And I still got the detonator…” he pulled it out. Suddenly he spotted something lying next to Crimson and Simian in the dark. “MANAGER!!!” he screamed. “Soma make sure it’s dead for me…”

Soma walked forward to inspect the manager's body.

Just then Crimson yawned wide as a hyena and whimpered in deep pain. “Oh… “ She blinked and realized she wasn’t alone. “Hey, where’d you guys come from?” She frowned and began breathing strangely. “It hurts so much…” she clutched her chest. “I shouldn’t have… I shouldn’t have, but I couldn’t help myself. It was right in front of me…” She wobbled as she shakily got up on her feet, took off the parachute, and began walking off.

“What the hell!?” screamed Cajun and T_L terrified.

T_L picked up a rock and ran over to Crimson to finish her off. “DIE ZOMBIE!” he screamed. He lunged at her head with the rock, but Crimson swirled around and knocked it out of his hands.

Don’t do that...” threatened Crimson. She glared at him with piercing cold eyes for a few seconds as T_L looked at her terrified. She turned back around and resumed dizzily walking off into the darkness.

As Cajun helped T_L back onto his feet, Simian groaned in pain and stood up.

Simian!?” asked ZF.

Simian jumped skittishly and backed away from him. “Z… ZF?” He was trembling in fear.

“Yeah, I’m here.”

Just get me the hell out of here…” cried Simian as he lunged towards ZF trembling and bursting into tears. “I’m so scared… I thought I was going to die…”

“So did we.” said ZF embracing him.

“No…” Simian told him. “No…

“What happened?” asked Laclipsey.

Simian cackled clearly disturbed. “I flew high… in the sky…” He hugged ZF harder. “Wheeeeee…..” he whimpered.

Meanwhile, Soma and Gbleek were checking the manager’s corpse. Gbleek was supervising, poking the body with a stick as Soma examined it. The body felt strange, kind of like a raisin. There was something else though, it alarmed her even more.

Gbleek noticed that she wasn’t telling him something. “Is he alive or not? The others weren’t dead.”

No… he’s dead.” Soma said quietly. Her face was pale and she was glancing over towards the other MBs.

Tell me what’s wrong!” Gbleek screamed in a tantrum.

Soma put her arms around Gbleek and he suddenly became tranquil, completely forgetting everything he had previously been thinking.

“I’ll tell you some other time…” said Soma, leading him away from the corpse.

Crimson suddenly tapped Gbleek on the shoulder. He spun around.

“My detonator please, duckling…” said the leader.

“Aw, but I wanted to blow up the evil department store!” whined Gbleek.

GIVE IT TO ME.” Crimson hissed loudly, baring her artificial vampire fangs at him.

“Ok!” yelped Gbleek. He tossed it at her and ran off.

The amazing leader armed the detonator and placed her thumb on the detonator button. “Burn in hell Wal-Mart, and take your employees and guaranteed low prices with you.” Crimson growled suavely. She spat on the corpse of the manager.

The brave leader of the Megabuddies heroically did the world a favor and finally pushed the big red button labeled “PRESS TO MAKE SHIT GO BOOM!!!” on the surface of the detonator.

Miles away, the Adminmobile began beeping inside the vehicle before a white flash went off. The whole store suddenly went up into flames as a mini-mushroom cloud blew up the store, its evil parking lots, and everything within two blocks of it.

All of the Megabuddies cheered when they saw the blast in the distance. Crimson simply looked at the blast in disgust and tossed the detonator onto the manager’s mangled body.

Crimson and the others reunited and everybody began walking off rather quiet for the most part back to their headquarters. Crimson put her hand on Simian’s shoulder as they were walking along and the MB skittishly jumped and moved away from her. He moved in between ZF and Cajun nervously.

Crimson's mouth shifted to one side. "Eh, we'll have a talk later." She looked around and counted her lackeys. "Hey, anybody seen Geo?"

"Think he said something about going back to Wal-Mart to get his lame movies." said Gbleek. "Idiot..."

"Lovely. He'll come back... They always come back..."

“The manager broke my golf club…” said ZF sulking.

“You complain about that… Yet you almost died numerous times today. I probably suffered most… Nobody asks me about how I’m feeling.” snapped Simian rudely.

“Well how are you feeling?” asked Cajun.

Simian’s lip quivered and he burst into tears again. “I don’t want to talk about it…”

“Ok then…” said Cajun awkwardly.

“Hey, T_L, you feeling better now?” asked Soma.

Huh?” grunted T_L.

“You were talking nonsense earlier.” Soma explained earlier.

“I was?” asked T_L.

Yeah. You were rambling on something about a raccoon wearing a hat, not long after we left the crash site.”

T_L stared at Soma confused and laughed. “What?”

“Don’t play stupid with me.” barked Soma.

“I really have no idea what the hell you’re talking about!” said T_L. He blinked and stared at her like she was crazy. She was crazy. He never said that.

Soma punched him in the shoulder really hard and walked ahead of him. “donkey…” she grumbled.

Ow! What was that for, you crazy bitch…” T_L grumbled to himself. “Freak…”

“Don’t worry ZF. We’ll get you another golf club.” said Cajun.

“How?” asked ZF, genuinely interested.

“I read online that Target is having a sale next week in the sporting goods section on a certain… item you might be interested in obtaining and modding...” said Cajun slyly.

ZF turned around and stared at Crimson for second. Would the leader even approve the idea of shopping so soon after their terrible experience with Wal-Mart? She nodded at him as she stared back at him with those strange cold eyes. Apparently she was nosily listening in on their conversation.

He turned back to face Cajun as they walked. “Yeah, I’m listening.”

The End?

Last edited by Cajunstarwalker on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:58 am

:O Amazing ending.

They survive! Very Happy

Racoons wtf?! XD

We're dead...OH NO WE'RE NOT! Bromance with ZF is weird XD

Something weird with manager...I've gone through some sort of trauma...Mega seems more harsh...Soma is imagining things

And TARGET XD Good ending for the epic series
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:20 am

Epic ending. I am well pleased Cajun.

The epic story finally comes to it's well-deserved end!

Has T_L spotted his spirit animal?

What became of Geo?

And did Simian's monkey survive?

Now it's time for; ZF makes infrences!

Manager's body was squishy like rasin? And with Mega acting all strange when she gets up, I'm going to guess the manager got his blood takes, and Simian was a witness.

Therefore, they must "Talk"

And hooray! To the non-evil Target to get a golf club!

Well done my friend.

This story will go down in MB legends.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:02 pm

About Sim and Crimson: You caught on better than Simian, ZF. XP Exactly. He saw things that terrified him. XP

Yeah, I implied it was his spirit animal that somehow broke through to him. I made him special with a cap so he stood out. c: Then he suddenly has no recollection of seeing it. Epicness. O,O

Forgot about the monkey... Let's just say no. =) I'll go edit in it's mangled corpse in the crash.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Heroic……… XP XDD Poor Cyclone missed the point of his training. XD Stop kicking him olololol.
XPP Epic T_L XP Bad T_L trying to leave without the POOR Simian.

Holy manager XDDD Skill indeed. Dumb MBs and their ladder. Poor employee. XP Manager targeted Gbleek D: Dang he cmae prepared and violent. Gbleeeeeky D: XD

O_O Simian indeed!

=o Crimson ish going olol/

“Is everyone ok?” chirped ZF like the annoying self righteous goody goody he was. Everyone including himself lay bleeding and cut up in their seats. "If not, I'm here to help."  WIN XD
XDD Simian’s monkey randomly gets mentioned D: Poor monkey. Poor Cyclone ;-;

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD feasting. OLOLOLOL. XDD the one with the red cap. XDD The surprise of simian XD Oops tripped on him =\ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MANAGER XDDDDD I love how we call him by that name =) XDD it amuses me for some reason. XD Crimson got up o-o Poor Simian. A raisin… XP

I like what its labeled XPPP Olololol Geo will return. XDDDDDD Simian doesn’t want to talk about it. Shopping ololol/ OLOL ZF is smart. I totally never would’vwe caught that XDD about why they needed to talk and why Simian was so jumpy and >,> ueaj XDD yeah*

Forget about the monkey XDDD *was reading the comments*

Mod

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:08 am

:study:

Epic ending is epic. OMG

Sequel time now. =U

BANDIT. Kirby

Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:36 am

Wow, I haven't commented in a long time. xD I forgot quite a bit about what was going on. I'll start reading though and it should come back to me.

Act 72

“Are they all on board yet?” asked T_L.

“No, the first one isn’t even in the bird yet…” said Cyclone as he peered down the ladder at Crimson. <---- The memories are returning. Very Happy Not a single one is there yet and T_L is asking if everyone is up. xDD Nice. Not realizing he was coming off as a smart-butt know it all. HA HA HA. Poor Cyclone. xD

Thanks ZF and Simian. =. My body shall live on!!!! ZF kicked Simian in the face! HA HA HA. xDDD

“Cyclone, secure the VIP!” hollered T_L to his lackey.

Cyclone shoved his leader in a seat and buckled her up.

“VIP secured!” said Cyclone. <---- Wow, secure the VIP after the VIP has secured herself. Quick acting guys. NOT SIMIAN!!!! Phew, Cyclone noticed.

“I hate Connect Four...” grumbled Cyclone under his breath.

Everyone gasped horrified.

"Do you see what I have to deal with everyday!?" yelled T_L at anyone who bothered to listen. <--- HA HA HA. How did Cyclone get mixed up with such an assortment of crazy folk? xD

Ha ha T_L is shooting back, they're ruining his epic paint job I'm sure. Nice job with the shoes Crimson. xD The manager. @_@ FINISH HIM. Great act, especially after so long, everything came flooding back. Nice job. Very Happy

Over The Top Finale Part 1 (nice name)

“Wal-Mart needs to die.” said Simian as he licked his many wounds. He would have many more before the day was over. <--- A GLIMPSE INTO THE FUTURE?!

T_L sure is cussing a lot I see. xD This is sort of a serious act so far. =. You have talent in humor and seriousness, bravo. T_L can multitask I see. @_@ Fly blind, talk, shoot. Cool. xD

Wow, the manager is pissed at Gbleek I see. xD Poor guy. THERE HE IS! *runs and starts punching Gbleek* Wow, poor Cyclone. 0.0 The manager is making a good last stand thus far. Possibly two MBs down. ._. Wow that manager is pretty bad...in a cool way. He broke the golf club of doom, got impaled and didn't even scream. Wow, so many close calls at falling to deaths. @_@ Oh wow, poor Simian. Getting beat up while falling to his death. What a way to go.

See a friend? Mysterious. =O "Good thing I'm not a person." xDD Touche Leader.

Suspenseful. Very Happy Poor Sim. =( Can't wait to read the next one so BLAH BLAH BLAH.

FINALE PART TWO!!!!

Wow the chopper went down. =. A cloud of dust. *stops commenting so he can read and see who survives* Well we've got ZF and Gbleek I see. As happy as ever to see each other alive. Caj is alright I see, yeah it'd be hard to top totalling two EXTREMELY COOL state of the art killing machines. Soma is alright, doesn't know if she has legs though. Interesting. Wow, poor Cyclone and Sim's monkey. I am not pleased with these results, though that only makes the story better!

T_L wants his flask. xDD Uh-oh crop circle. =. I wonder if Brad got smushed under the chopper. *wonders* *keeps reaidng* Raccoons and MBs sharing corn. That's a hilarious sight to imagine. xDD Whoa explosion. @_@ Thanks raccoons. =D xD

LEADER IS DEAD TOO?! NOOOOO. D= Didn't expect that, if she's really dead that is. Manager. >=(

T_L picked up a rock and ran over to Crimson to finish her off. “DIE ZOMBIE!” he screamed. He lunged at her head with the rock, but Crimson swirled around and knocked it out of his hands. <--- Wounded, but still quick the leader is. Very Happy xDD YAY Simian is alive too. @_@ Didn't expect that either. xD Nice. Crimson wants the detonator. xDD

What does Soma know? >=. She should share her knowledge.

The brave leader of the Megabuddies heroically did the world a favor and finally pushed the big red button labeled “PRESS TO MAKE SHIT GO BOOM!!!” on the surface of the detonator. <---- HA HA HA HA!! Brilliant. Very Happy Simian wants attention, but then doesn't want to talk. xD Yay ZF can get another golf club from Target. Very Happy Very cool, great ending! The entire story was a rollercoaster of events and hilarious the entire time. Very Happy An impressive feat my friend. You left things open for a sequel too, which is also good.

Great great story, glad I could be a fan from the beginning to the end! *applause*

Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Brad= Good Comments :U
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:58 pm

I love Brad's comments. I love it more

Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Yes Brad is epic at comments. I can be too when I want to >_> I am just busy as of late and don't take the time too =C I think that's particially cuz no one does it for me so I do why bother |D XD This was not at Caj's story 0_o just me randomly talking here

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   

Back to top Go down

An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Creative Arts :: Writing-