View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:29 am

(Sorry for the late reply. D=)

Ending with a zero again are we? Act Sevhin Dee.

“This N64 belongs to the Manager youngling, you shall never escape the store with both it and your life!” hissed the man. “SURRENDER IT, BEFORE YOU DAMAGE THIS PERFECT PIECE OF UNSOLD MERCHANDISE!!!” <--- xDD The employee is quite specific even in times of hardship I see. So is Crimson talking about the human pulling her hair. xD

Brad is very eager for Shadow to die. I must admit he can talk well for being bombarded by claws and teeth and punches and kicks and whatnot. xD

“ECK!? AT DA ECK!?” choked Brad, releasing Shadow and clutching his throat. He pulled his foe’s hand out of his mouth. <--- xDD

“It’s chocolate Brad. Apparently you can’t eat it anymore...” Shadow snickered. “I think you have an hour left, though I’m horrible at guessing so realistically you probably only have three to four minutes…<--- A HA HA HA. Poor Brad. xD No more chocolate. @_@ Geez that'd be horrible. Brad could have killed himself even if he escaped Wal-Mart. Simply eating candy to celebrate or while playing his 360. >_>

Laclipsey roundhouse kicked a tall skinny man as thin as a toothpick, the guy was basically skin and bones. Laclipsey kicked him so hard that the man broke in half and collapsed on the ground dead at the MB’s feet. Laclipsey blinked, quite unsure of how to react, as this was quite unlike anything he had ever seen before. <--- Wow. HA HA HA. How odd. xD Also, on MB each line starts with 'Laclipsey'. xD

Keep it together Tom. >=. You've made it through a crude operation and this far thus far. I want to smack him back to reality. Uh oh...I sense a horrible death by mouse. @_@ Ew...they sure killed him effectively. Poor guy. D= Gruesome.

Crimson has no idea why Brad threw her those things. xDD She waves too! Ha ha. Poor Brad. D= He would have died horribly soon after anyway, usually he can barely go a day without the tasty wonders that are chocolate candies.

“DUCK, MY DUCKLINGS!” screamed Crimson to her friends.

“Huh?” Cajun and Laclipsey said together.

They saw the rocket coming towards them.

“AAAAGH!!! HOLY CRAP!!!” they yelled. <--- HA HA HA HA HA!!! xDDDD

Wow what a very action-packed chapter. Deaths, explosions, heartbreak. D= xD Very good. Very Happy You get the Brad text of approval.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:28 am

Thanks everyone. ^_^

So in the next chapter we escape the Wal-Mart. Unless I get stuck in some stupid sidequest that I haven't thought up yet. (not that I have plans for one, I mean hell, last time I said there were maybe ten chapters left... That was like... Chapter 50ish... XP)
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:28 pm

*posts this just so I can have the 100th post on this topic*
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:03 pm

AAAGH EVIL ZF D: XD

Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:11 pm

lol, I can't always play the good guy XP
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Jerkhead. D:

I curse Furbies upon your family. OMG

Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:33 pm

*should totally delete his post and yours and take it =) * XDD

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Then why don't you? XP

Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:12 pm

lol XD Good point.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:44 am

I hear by declare to own the 100 and something-ith post. PWNED
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:18 am

For freedom. For friendship. For the lulz. This is the story of the Megabuddies.

Act 71: Saving Private Gbleek

Cyclone had woken up by now and was nagging T_L about his famous cure for fear of flying.

“I hate you master! Why!?” nagged Cyclone. He crossed his arms and pouted like a baby.

“Would you have stopped screaming if I hadn’t treated your sickness?” asked T_L calmly.

“No.” said Cyclone.

“Then see? And minion, there were even benefits of my treatment, you got lots of rest!”

Cyclone growled at him.

T_L smiled back. “I love you too, minion.” T_L sighed contently. “Oh hey, we’re there!”

“Where?” Cyclone asked mindlessly.

“There…” said T_L again.

“Huh?” went Cyclone.

“Do I really need to teach you how to be awesome at understanding basic communication skills? I thought you already knew how. It’s a prerequisite of my training course…”

“Uh… What, master?”

“Just… be quiet for a minute.” T_L groaned. He paused for a few seconds. “Master needs to blow some expensive shit up.” He screwed off the cap on his treasured flask and raised it to his lips, taking a nice long swig. “Watch carefully, subservient droog. This display of awesomeness is how babies are made.”

Cyclone stared at T_L, a bit frightened out of his mind. “Yes, master.”

“Hey! Hey! Hey!” T_L shouted at his toadie in a drunken rage. “I told you no talking. God my ears are killing me… Stop talking!” he screamed again. “Where’s McPedro…?” T_L suddenly asked, completely randomly.

“He didn’t come.” Cyclone pointed out.

“You sure?” asked T_L. “I could have sworn I saw him hop in here…”

“No, he didn’t.” he said again.

T_L looked at Cyclone madly and grumbled something that his minion was unable to interpret. Cyclone blinked yet again awkwardly. “Master… You were going to show me how babies are made.”

“Oh yeah, I was, wasn’t I?” said T_L lightly as his mood changed back to being peacefully awesome and sarcastic. He unscrewed the lid on his flask again and raised it to his lips. “I’m out!!!” he wailed, hurling it at the floor disgusted. “Minion, make a note for me. Refill flask.”

“Yes, sensei.” said Cyclone, loyal and obedient as always.

“That means you by the way.” T_L added. “Get me a sandwich too.”

“Sure.”

T_L looked around and realized something was wrong. “Droog, where’s my super cool sunglasses. I want to look as total badass as I can when I save the leader. I’m in need of another promotion, and I need to make my best impression.”

“Uh…” said Cyclone slowly as he looked around on the dashboard. “Here.” he said, grabbing them and handing them to his master.

T_L donned the epic shades and grinned. “Yeah…”

“Didn’t you just get a promotion last week though, doing this job?”

“Didn’t I tell you to stop talking?” T_L scolded yet again.

Cyclone went silent and T_L’s hand steadied on the control stick of his helicopter. The chopper hovered where it was and T_L pressed one of the many fancy looking buttons on the joystick that all looked alike. The helicopter began firing its pimped out dual gatling guns, sending .50 caliber rounds flying down at the roof of the Wal-Mart.

“BURN BABY BURN!!!” T_L cackled maniacally, as he watched the rounds start flying. “Isn’t this great!?”

Cyclone would have answered, but he realized he wasn’t supposed to answer this time. Silently and awesomely, he nodded his head.

The Megabuddies were all fighting for their lives against the remaining Wal-Mart forces.

“Fight people! Fight for me! Fight for the chain and Wal-Mart’s beautiful unstained name! Fight for your lowly minimum wage, my splintered workforce! No prisoners!!!” roared the store owner, in some sort of rude but encouraging rally to his minions.

The MBs did not find it inspiring, but rather annoying.

“Shut up!” shouted Gbleek.

“Make me!” the boss yelled back.

Suddenly another loud fiery and deafening explosion occurred above everyone’s heads. The MB war bird that T_L was piloting was super pimped out, featuring the usual super advanced weaponry and other technology the Megabuddies were famous for, things that set new levels of awesome. The .50 caliber rounds being fired at the moment had nitro-glycerin caps on their tips and were basically mini rocket launchers and bullets at the same time. The mini-guns firing from the helicopter had blown a huge gaping hole in the roof.

T_L continued laughing insanely as he watched the guns continue to tear the store apart. Things fell down from the rafters and landed on top of one man, pinning him down and crushing him to death. Several other people were crushed as well.

The people inside of the store all looked up at the flaming chunks of debris falling down towards them. Along with the rubble and still falling debris, T_L was firing wildly and randomly at everyone in the store, not even thinking that his friends might be down in the targeted area, killing everyone in sight that he could hit, indiscreetly and indiscriminately. They all screamed terrified with varying levels of reaction.

“Aaagh!” screeched Crimson, actually terrified. “My mortal human worshipers won’t survive!” she thought to herself. “Faithful MB warriors take cover! Find meat shields!” commanded Crimson, leaping towards Nathan’s corpse and valiantly raising him above herself as a human meat shield.

Numerous MBs leaped for cover. Gbleek stood where he was though, stubborn to the end.

“Make me!” growled Gbleek. “This roof can’t hurt me!” he argued defiantly for no reason at all.

“ZF! Get the angry one’s head down!” yelled Crimson over the deafening screams, gunfire and sound of random things breaking and exploding.

“Why me!?” ZF shouted. He was quite happy where he was, hiding under the body of Brad, a regenerative meat shield.

“Are you questioning the leader, ZF!?” gasped a voice nearby. ZF turned and saw Cajun hiding under a dead employee next to him. “You ALWAYS do what THE LEADER tells you to do.” he scolded, before making the tsk tsk sound of disappointment at him.

“Protect the N64 too!” Crimson added.

“Is this still because of the floor candy thing!?” shouted ZF.

YES.” said all of the other MBs at once.

“DAMN IT.” ZF cried.

“I wish thee well brother.” lulled Simian from underneath ZF.

“What the hell!? Were you hiding under me the whole time!?” shrieked ZF alarmed.

“Nooooo…” cooed Simian. “I was hiding underneath BRAD.” he corrected him. “YOU hid on top of me!”

“Uh…” ZF said slowly, before abandoning his apology and instead turning his attention to Gbleek. “Gbleek, you’re going to get blown up!” hissed ZF.

ZF watched an innocent shopper pushing a cart along and trying to escape flying nitro .50 cal rounds flying everywhere, seemingly chasing him. In the air, it turns out that T_L was targeting him, even though he didn’t seem to be harming anyone.

“Easy girl… We’ll get him…” whispered T_L to his chopper. The hum of the whirring blades seemed to talk back to him. “What you say? Aim where he’s going to be instead of where he is? That’s so ingenious!”

Cyclone shivered and decided not to ask who the hell it was that T_L was talking to.

T_L aimed at where the dude was going to be and several rounds struck the shopping cart, blowing it and the man up into nothingness and sending severed limbs and organs flying everywhere.

More and more innocent shoppers and several employees went down. Shopping carts and merchandise went flying in the air. More severed limbs continued flying. Almost everywhere in the general battle area, all life seemed missing, except for the occasional bystander lying on the ground screaming in agony as they watched their life drip away out of the stubs of their damaged limbs.

ZF finally leaped up from where he was hiding and forcefully grabbed Gbleek from behind. Meanwhile, Simian made himself more comfortable under the body of his fallen comrade.

“Hey man, what the hell you doing!? Girlfriend stealer! Release me! I’m ready to die, leave me alone dang it! Aaagh” screamed Gbleek, clawing at ZF’s face with his nails.

ZF continued dragging him away from the ongoing carnage, epic explosions ensuing behind them right where they had been standing seconds before, just like an action movie. Gbleek continued squirming in ZF’s arms, determined to go back and fight.

“Coward!” shouted Gbleek. “This is the time to strike! They’re getting their asses kicked, we can’t let em recover! Dumb girlfriend stealer, let me go I said!” shrieked the ever determined Gbleek. “We must fight!”

“You had your orders!” said ZF, struggling to pull his disgruntled friend to safety along with carrying the mission objective.

Numerous people continued to scream in terror as limbs continued flying. Every few seconds another person was hit and their body exploded, showering the area in gore. Numerous things were on fire in the store. Blood and gore splatter was everywhere by now. Things continued shattering, things flew in the air and things blew up left and right. Flaming shopping carts were flying in the air, partially reeking of the smell of burning plastic. Racks full of merchandise fell over. Black smoke from the roaring and ever growing flames began filling the store. The store didn’t even look like a Wal-Mart anymore. Somewhere in the store, T_L hit an employee and the explosion sent the man’s blood flying onto the Wal-Mart smiley face pin on his shirt.

ZF finally found some table set up for free cell phones if you buy a plan or something, and shoved his ally under it. ZF leaped under it just as another nitro .50 cal round nailed a passing employee, sending him flying in the air and his severed head into the basket of a shopping cart.

A few seconds later, the smoking barrels on the gatling guns ran empty. T_L pressed the button and the smoking and revolving gun slowly came to a stop.

“Aww… I’m out.” T_L sniffled. He wasn’t disappointed at all that he had just killed all those people, he wanted to do more. “Cyclone, pick out a new weapon for master.”

Cyclone looked at all the buttons that all looked alike on the joystick that T_L’s hands were wrapped around tightly. Cyclone pointed at one randomly.

“Not that one fool, it’s not awesome enough for a follow-up strike! Pick another!” shouted T_L.

“Uh…” He pointed at another button.

“YES!!!” T_L readied to flip the switch, but suddenly the leader flipped Nathan’s now severed corpse off of her and stood up.

Crimson began waving at the chopper crazily. “Ducklings, stand up! We must go, now! Before he reloads or something, he’s crazy! He always tries to be more epic with a follow-up strike!”

All of the MBs stood up from underneath their meat shields, cheering and screaming crazily in both fear and delight.

Gbleek suddenly punched ZF in the gut, ending the Kodak moment. “I SAID TO LET ME DIE!!! THAT WAS MY CHANCE FOR GLORY!!!”

“Aw…” sighed Crimson watching. “How cute…”

Cyclone saw the MBs waving at them and pointed them out to his drunken sensei.

“T_L! I see them!” said Cyclone.

“I know, I missed em this time… Jeez, I only have so many rounds… I’ll terminate them this time.”

“NO, it’s the leader!” gasped Cyclone mortified.

“Oh… snap…” said T_L. “Minion, epically drop a ladder to them, and a stretcher thingy you put people on, you know, like airlift evac for hospital bound people.”

Cyclone dropped the MBs a ladder and the team began grabbing their things and heading for salvation.

The Wal-Mart store manager saw them. “YOU’LL PAY FOR THESE DAMAGES WITH YOUR LIVES PEOPLE!!!”

“Must climb faster…” said Laclipsey as he climbed up the ladder as fast as he could.

End of Act 71

Last edited by Cajunstarwalker on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:49 am

Act 71. @_@ Just like Kierstin's speed and greatness of her pictures, I am always surprised with how many chapters and how well this is written. xD For some reason those two things and others do not seem possible and my stupid self things that's okay. =\

Cyclone is kinda whiny. =.

“Just… be quiet for a minute.” T_L groaned. He paused for a few seconds. “Master needs to blow some expensive shit up.” He screwed off the cap on his treasured flask and raised it to his lips, taking a nice long swig. “Watch carefully, subservient droog. This display of awesomeness is how babies are made.”

Cyclone stared at T_L, a bit frightened out of his mind. “Yes, master.”

“Hey! Hey! Hey!” T_L shouted at his toadie in a drunken rage. “I told you no talking. God my ears are killing me… Stop talking!” he screamed again. “Where’s McPedro…?” T_L suddenly asked, completely randomly. <--- AHA HA HA HA. Genius. Very Happy That was hilrious. xDDD

Wow T_L sure has no problem asking for things does he? xD Make a note, get me a sandwich, where are my epic sunglasses? Blah blah. No offense to the real T_L, of course. He donned the shades and grinned. "Yeah." xDD I can easily imagine that.

xDD Interesting motivational words there Mr. Wal-Mart Owner. Wow T_L certainly has some cool equipment. Very Happy Indiscreetly killing everyone he could. xD How nice. >_>

“Why me!?” ZF shouted. He was quite happy where he was, hiding under the body of Brad, a regenerative meat shield. <--- DANG. @_@ I suddenly want dead me. Poor ZF. Floor candy shall haunt him forever. xD Simian was under ZF! Ha ha. xD Wow T_L. D= That's heartless. Poor innocent shopper. =( Gbleek is either brave or stupid. =. Lots of gore and carnage and destruction and crap. =O SWEET! Very Happy xDD Nice job making it sound like a warzone. It's a good thing Cyclone was there to point out the leader and stuff. xDD Wow. Up the ladder up the ladder...is someone gonna be picked off? @_@ This is coooool. Very Happy Nice job! Thanks for posting! Very Happy

Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:16 am

Thanks Brad! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:14 pm

INDISCRIMINATE VIOLENCE!

DESTROYDESTROYDESTROY!

BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND!

LET US DESTROY THE EVIL ESTABLISHMENT OF DOOM!

Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:10 pm

lol, epic XDXD

Good thing T_L didn't destroy us all ._.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:24 am

Quite the chapter...blood...gore...fire...drunkeness...tis great stuff. XD

FINISH THIS BABY UP!
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:45 am

FINALLY SIMIAN COMMENTS!!! =D

Btw so everyone knows. OMG

*cue epic word flash across screen*

NEXT CHAPTER

WAL-MART

WILL

DIE

=D

Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:56 pm

YAY! =D
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:48 am

Hell yeah! It's about time!

You know we've been stuck in that wal-mart for almost 2 years? OMG
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:01 am

Poor MBs.

*cue one of those awkward embarrassed upset cough moments like on some sort of anime* @ ZF

Finally, they can escape their hell. OMG XD

ZF, I'm debating whether or not you lose the Holy Golf Club of Doom. XD Seriously. Razz

Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Nuuus! We'd need it in later fics anyway.
Back to top Go down
the_martyr
Walmart Employee
Walmart Employee

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:18 pm

cool, i kill brad, but den get killed by crimson.... oh well, you can't win them all.
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/isthisnametaken
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:45 am

Okay I apologize in advance this will be short because I am lacking in the time catagory on a regular basis it would seem.
Overall chapter is very funny =P T_L the crazy drunk blasting the ever living crud out of everyone XD Gbleek and his complaints, ZF and his rightful punishment =3 Conversation between T_L and Cyclone is much lolsworthy as are the descriptions =P Although this is normal for our comedian friend Cajun yes? And LEIK OMG aer we getting out of walmart?! O_O What about the manager XD ha he wants us to pay! NEver!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Thanks Mega. =3 ^.^

Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:11 am

welcome =3

Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:13 pm

ZF DEMANDS FINAL CHAPTER.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:27 pm

For friendship. For humanity. For the lulz. This is the story of the Megabuddies.

Act 72

Someone’s hands suddenly clawed into Laclipsey’s face as a person climbed over him.

Aaagh! Stop that!” whined Laclipsey as the leader’s body shuffled over him.

“I’m first, human! Leaders take precedence over replaceable followers!” Crimson announced boldly as she courageously pushed her feet against Laclipsey’s body.

Hey!” Laclipsey complained further. He looked up in the air at his commander as the dangling ladder swayed around in the air.

The heroic leader ignored her minion as she continued to climb higher. Once Laclipsey resumed climbing, the other MBs began climbing up the ladder as well.

“Are they all on board yet?” asked T_L.

“No, the first one isn’t even in the bird yet…” said Cyclone as he peered down the ladder at Crimson.

Huh.” T_L looked around inside the chopper. “Did you remember to lower the stretcher thing? Forgot what it’s called.”

“You mean the gurney…?” asked Cyclone confused.

“The what?” asked T_L. He stared at Cyclone intently as if he had just said something dirty.

“The stretcher thing you’re talking about, it’s called a gurney.” said Cyclone, clearly not realizing he was coming off as an annoying, smart-$$$ know it all.

T_L scowled annoyed. “Oh… Yeah that thing… Well did you?”

Um, no not yet… I forgot…”

“Well what do you think you should do? Use your training enhanced problem solving skills. Haven’t you learned anything from all of those games of Connect Four I forced you to play with me?”

“I was actually supposed to learn something from that?” asked Cyclone in disbelief.

Yes. Now do something, you’re really irritating me.

“Something awesome, I assume?” said Cyclone red-faced.

T_L nodded. He was clearly agitated that he had to remind Cyclone twice. “Yes… Now go do it…” He slammed his head over and over into the dashboard with all the controls.

A gurney hooked to two wire cables fell to the ground at the feet of the remaining Megabuddies still trapped inside the store of the damned. ZF and Simian affectionately placed Brad’s mutilated body onto it and strapped him into the harness so that he wouldn’t fall off of it. As they were doing this, the others began their ascent up the ladder.

Simian and ZF were the last of the MBs to begin the climb to safety. As soon as ZF began climbing Simian was right behind him. Simian was climbing so fast he kept bumping his head into ZF’s feet as the MB climbed.

Ow! Stop kicking me man!” yelled Simian. He released one of his hands from the ladder and whacked ZF’s leg.

“Stop climbing into me!” ZF shouted back. He kicked Simian in the face for hitting him.

“Quit crying like babies and just climb already!” T_L roared from inside the helicopter.

Crimson finally reached the top of the chopper and climbed inside.

Cyclone, secure the VIP!” hollered T_L to his lackey.

Cyclone shoved his leader in a seat and buckled her up.

VIP secured!” said Cyclone.

T_L turned around and saw Crimson. He nervously toyed with the glasses on his face hoping that she would notice how epic he was. She did.

“T_L, those sunglasses look epic on you!” Crimson complimented him.

“Leader, you noticed!” said T_L blushing.

“Of course!”

“Did you think of anything else when you saw me other than how epic I was?”

“No. Why?”

T_L sulked in his seat and resumed bashing his head at the controls.

Everybody by now had climbed aboard except for Simian. The Wal-Mart people were rushing for the ladder like crazed shoppers fighting over the best deals on Black Friday. Some were climbing up after him. Others were violently shaking the ladder, trying to make Simian let go and fall to his death.

Is everyone on board!?” screamed T_L.

“Yeah!” said Crimson. She quickly recounted. “Wait! One of my ducklings has gone astray! Where’s Simian?”

Simian was screaming for his life as he tried to climb up the ladder. “Help me!!!” Sadly the loud whirring of the helicopter blades drowned out almost all of the noise of his terrified screaming.

T_L flipped some random switches and readied to fly away triumphantly. Cyclone tapped on his shoulder.

What!?” asked T_L annoyed. I told you to stop talking.

“Simian’s not on yet.” said Cyclone.

“Buy him some time then. Use the harpoon gun.” T_L suggested.

Cyclone ran off to arm the amazingly awesome harpoon gun mounted on the right side of the chopper.

Something heavy suddenly hit the cockpit window, cracking some of the glass. Several more hits quickly followed. The suddenness made T_L jump terrified as his attention returned to the dangers that lurked just outside of his fancy transportation vehicle.

What the hell…” T_L peeked out the side of the chopper and saw some Wal-Mart employees hurling things up in the air at the helicopter. “Guys hurry it up back there! We’re taking enemy fire… They’ve got… Something… Can’t quite make it out… Oh hey, they’re throwing some more.”

More things hit the chopper, both on the cockpit window and other areas.
_____

Aim for their leader!” ordered Crimson.

Cyclone looked at her confused. “Which one is that?”

Everyone in the chopper turned and looked at Cyclone really pissed. “THE ONE GIVING ORDERS.” they all yelled together.

"Use your enhanced problem solving skills! Haven't you had basic Connect Four training, rookie!?" scolded Crimson.

“I hate Connect Four...” grumbled Cyclone under his breath.

Everyone gasped horrified.

"Do you see what I have to deal with everyday!?" yelled T_L at anyone who bothered to listen.

"Shoot the manager already!" said Soma.

"Shoot to kill!" added Gbleek.

Cyclone fired a harpoon at the store manager as Crimson told him to, but the man was a crafty ******* and rolled to the side, dodging the incoming harpoon.

Again! Again!” shouted Crimson anxiously.

Simian reached the top of the helicopter and Laclipsey helped him in.

Gbleek fetched another harpoon for Cyclone from the back of the chopper and handed it off to him. Cyclone shoved the metal spear into the gun and aimed at the manager again.

SIT DOWN SIMIAN!” yelled T_L.

Another object hit the cockpit window, cracking more glass, but this time a dark red splattered over a bunch of the window before the object fell back down below.

“Nice… It’s paint cans…” hissed T_L. “All right, I’m pissed.” T_L grabbed a handgun from a compartment and leaned out the side of the chopper, firing wildly at the employees trashing his prized war bird. More cans hit the cockpit, this time coloring most of the glass blue and black. "Shit!"

Cyclone fired at the store manager again, but the man grabbed a nearby employee and pushed him forward so that it hit his minion instead of himself.

Simian buckled himself and everyone began screaming at T_L to get them out of there. Everyone was seated now, even the N64, which was buckled up in a spare seat next to ZF.

“This is going to be rough! Hang on you guys!” shrieked T_L crazily as he began maneuvering the chopper around.

The silly MBs had forgotten about the ladder though, and a pair of hands grabbed onto the interior of the chopper. An employee stepped inside, but Crimson hissed at him and took off one of her shoes and hurled it at his head. The employee screamed idiotically and fell out of the helicopter, falling to his death and cracking his skull on the white tiled interior of the store. Another employee climbed inside the chopper and Crimson threw her other shoe at him. The woman fell out of the plane, as did the unfortunate shoe, and entangled her foot on the ladder, leaving her dangling upside down.

“STOP THEM!!! DON’T LET THEM LEAVE!!!” growled the manager running for the gurney, and leaping onto it right before the chopper took off, which was flying rather oddly due to T_L’s inability to see what the heck he was doing because of the damaged windshield.

It was clear to the manager that his minions were not awesome enough to be the ones to defeat the Megabuddies. The fate of the Wal-Mart rested solely on his shoulders.

End of Act 72

Last edited by Cajunstarwalker on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift   

Back to top Go down

An MB Horror Story 2: Second Shift

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Creative Arts :: Writing-