Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:18 am

Veng snickered over the matter for a bit before answering Dizzy again. "That's called carpet. People who have too much money like to spend it to keep their floor from getting too cold. Plus they like the plush feel on their feet. Softies." He glanced at the directions he had when they had stopped beneath a streetlamp. It was still sort of light out, but it was easier to see here.

---
Writhe did not like being mocked. He didn't like what Whiskey was hinting at either but wasn't about to ask what he meant by it. That'd only make Whiskey feel victorious as far as he was concerned. He settled for keeping his mouth shut for once--an amazing fact I might add considering the general attitude he had.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:33 am

"I know about care...care-pets." Dizzy stated. "But that was different, definitely dirty." he confirmed with a nod of his head. It took him a moment to realize Veng had stopped so he took a few steps past, before stepping back, feeling slightly embarrassed.

____

Whiskey got another keycard which he offered to Writhe silently. He nodded at the person behind the counter and looked to scope out the elevator, which, unlike the conventional ones back in SEASIDE, was completely thruster operated. Smooth, clean, quiet and fast.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:50 am

"I see." Veng replied. He was not convinced of course, but he could humor the kid, sort of. He mumbled some of the directions before looking for a street sign of sorts to direct him to the next place he needed to go, then began walking again. He was a tad preoccupied.

---

YAY he got to hold something! Writhe took great pride in the fact that he got to have one as well. But he tried to keep the kiddie excitement under control. This was serious business. Adult business. Ahem. =| Yes. Serious.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:07 am

Dizzy followed, mostly in silence this time as he pondered his discovery. People were weird. Everyone seemed weird except him and his Mom, and Revengeance. He looked up at Veng and smiled, before resuming kicking at random things his feet passed.

____

The elevator arrived nearly instantly after Whiskey hit the button. Impressive. He stepped inside, holding the clear door from closing so Writhe could get in.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Vengeance continued to be generally boring as he followed the directions, hoping that Tex knew what she was talking about for starters and secondly that this wasn't going to lead to some weird end because he couldn't follow a stupid set of directions. He was pretty confident he could though.

---
But Writhe trollololol and tried hitting the close and open door buttons in rapid succession. =| I kid.

Writhe stepped in as well without much of a comment in regards to any of it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Well Tex had written them correctly so as long as Veng was following them they would be correct. xD

Dizzy followed, mostly in silence, every now and again he'd start humming his superhero theme song and kick something as hard as he could, but not much else.

____

(xDDD)

Door closed tightly, Whiskey's arm resisting only about as much as tinfoil would before it snapped off, plasma PALOOSHING all over the floor.

"Now ya dun eet." Whiskey muttered, looking at his new stub. >_>

Ahem.

Whiskey took a moment to scan over the floor chart, telling what rooms were on what floors. It went up to over 100 levels. He hit the corresponding level Brad will surely forget which was 17. The elevator hummed to lifer in an instant and began the ascent.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:56 am

Veng was doing fine thusfar in his search. Eventually he reached the building and sighed. So this was the name of the place his home was in? Alright then. He'd try and remember that in the future.
--
Writhe didn't do anything. Okay well he hadn't for a second but young 'turrieitis had kicked in and there were BUTTONS. Buttons that wouldn't make anything crash! His helmet fins perked up, and twitched a few times as he started hitting various floor buttons in rapid succession. For the split moment he was far too caught up in the buttons so readily present.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:12 am

Dizzy heard the sigh and, not recognizing the place himself, decided to speak up.

"Are ya lost again?" he asked, not even looking at Veng but instead trying to scrape a scratch off his foot using the SIDEWALK OR WHATEVER.

____

Whiskey attempted to slap his arm away from the buttons.

"What the heck do you think you're doing??" he asked, now placing his finger on floor 17 and holding it there, which would make it a priority.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:18 am

"No I think we're here." Veng replied as he ENTERED the building. As long as he could find the right place.

---
This did not please Writhe. Slap had succeeded.

"Hey!" He exclaimed in return, before...well seeming to get a bit more control over himself and his desire to press the buttons. He let his arm fall to his side, holding it in place with his other as if it would act up all of a sudden.

Stupid buttons. Being so enticing there. Making him look stupid. He glared off to the side instead, not wishing to explain why he had reached out and done that.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:41 pm

"Oh." came Dizzy's simple reply, following Veng without question.

____

Whiskey was oh so enjoying this, he could tell Writhe didn't want to talk by the way he turned away...which most likely meant he hadn't entirely meant to push those buttons.

"You know, if we're on a mission and encounter any sort of computer or creator forbid a self destruct button, we're in trouble." he commented, still holding the 17 floor as the elevator was whooshing.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Veng did boring stuff, walking and taking elevators not stairs to his room--ten figured Dizzy would follow and skipped this. They arrived at his room then and he was indeed able to get inside.

"Guess the crazy lady was right, huh?" He asked Dizzy as he held the door open for him.

-------

Writhe did not appreciate Whiskey keeping to the topic. He tried to keep his gaze set away from him and do his best not to appear to care at all. It was hard though, especially when he could feel the DUMB embarrassment of it all warming his little 'turrie face. He wasn't sure how to answer that, and definitely didn't want to look at Whiskey now. Stupid...zyturri, making fun of him. Hmph.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Dizzy was detoured and...hey...hey Ten where are you gooooing? D= TEEEEEEEEEEEEN. D=

Ahem.

"Yeah." he admitted, walking in. Once he spotted the comfy bed he had been on before, he jumped for joy a few times before running and jumping onto it, plopping face first in nearly the middle.

____

The elevator stopped, rather abruptly, before the doors opened. (THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT). Whiskey exited, trusting Writhe could handle his own doors this time.

He made his way to the room and swiped the card, the door beeped and slid open automatically. Whiskey glanced for Writhe, that door was FANCY.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Well....at least someone was happy. He guessed. Veng didn't care if he hopped around like a mad man really. Or a mad child. He had no proper intentions to care for his stuff as he should. So he merely went and flopped down on the floor. It was time for another sulk session.

--
(YES =U )

Writhe was sort of in sulk mode now. He wasn't following extra fast, but he did get out of the elevator and slowly plod along behind Whiskey, refusing to look up because well he was being SULKY.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:01 am

Dizzy spent some quality time on the bed, before calling for Veng.

"Reveeengeance?" he called quietly.

____

Whiskey looked back at the door, stepping inside and quickly hitting the button to close it so Writhe would need to use his card to open it.

He walked away from the door, checking out the room and starting to do a camera or mic inspection.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:05 am

"What?" Vengeance asked in response in typical unmotivated tone.

--

Writhe did not much appreciate this. His helmet fins twitched as he glared at the closed door. FINE. He didn't wanna go in anyway. Sure he had his own keycard thingy...buuut. He was half considering wandering off to go look at stuff by himself. If Whiskey wanted to be a jerk.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:10 am

"Will you jump on the bed so I can bounce and touch the ceiling?" he asked calmly.

He continued to sit on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"I'll get you..." he mouthed silently.

____

Whiskey was still looking around, checking lampshades and feeling the pillows as well. He paused for a moment, he always hated doing this, it was usually a waste of time and this was a fairly large space.

He continued on like any triathlete would.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:16 am

"Jump on the bed?" That sounded ridiculous for sure. But...well no one else was there...so why couldn't he jump on the bed? "Sure." He smirked before making himself get up and heading into the room. No one would interrupt their FUN. "Just don't let anyone know I helped you." He stated, wording it to sound like this would be to Dizzy's advantage.

___

Writhe wandered around outside of the room. He doubted there could be anything worth while in there. Maybe he could go see the place they were eventually going to go to himself! While it was a good idea...he doubted Whiskey would be too thrilled with that. If it didn't get him in trouble it'd probably get him killed--and by that he meant from Whiskey, not the others who he obviously thought he could handle. After a moment's thought he decided he'd actually go play in the elevator instead.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:08 am

"Okay!" he exclaimed excitedly, moving to the opposite side Veng was coming to make 'room' for him to get up.

"It called me names and..and said I couldn't fly...so I'm going to punch it!"

He smiled at Veng.

___

(xDD Wow.)

Whiskey was still searching, glancing at the door. Nothing yet? He didn't much care, he looked back to what he was doing. if only his transmitters were working correctly he'd probably yell at him, but for now? He would wait.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:15 am

Vengeance glanced at the ceiling, giving it a suspicious stare. Well...the kid was certainly weird. Oh well. He felt silly getting up on the bed like this. So...just ...jump? Dizzy wanted him to....jump? He barely jumped, not actually moving his feet to kind of get a feel for it. He wasn't accustomed to jumping on a bed. If he did back at home either his father or Rage would've likely knocked him on his rear for said offense >_> Because clearly pushing people down solved all.

------

Writhe got into the elevator, hitting all the buttons he desired and waiting. This might even be a ride with how generally fast it moved. It began moving about, stopping at various floors and then continuing. Writhe wasn't too thrilled, but getting to hit the buttons had been fun. Grinning he enjoyed the ride, closing the doors epic fast whenever it would arrive so no one could get on. Jerk move yes. Now hopefully he would remember which floor they had been on when he was done...

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:21 am

Dizzy expected Veng to do a full fledged jump, so he too jumped with the intention of landing just before Veng, which would cause Veng to make him bounce up even higher. He landed without a bounceback and with a sad face.

"You can't jump?" he asked sadly.

___

Writhe's Dad was on one of the floors, he spotted his son, glared and the door closed in his face.

Enjoy your last ride.

Ahem.

Whiskey finished debugging the area. He made his way to the door and...no peephole? He looked around a little bit before he noticed a small touchscreen. He tapped it and it displayed a full HD widescreen view of the outside of the door, with touch controls. That was neat he supposed, he didn't see Writhe.

He opened the door, glancing both ways down the hallway (Watch for traffic!), no Writhe. Hmmm...

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:37 am

"No I was just...testing the bed. To make sure it was....springy enough." He announced. Yes, that should fool him. After doing so he tried to actually jump, hoping the results would please his little blue friend.

---

(XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WIN )

(Traffic indeed =o )

Writhe was contently making a nuisance of himself still. There were a loooot of floors to go and there was a strong chance he would eventually get bored by this. However the surprised expressions of the occassional others was quite amusing. Whiskey was probably still being boring in his room.

WRITHE'S DAD WOULD'A MADE FOR A BETTER PARTNER. =| ......he probably wouldn't talk at all =U XD Nor agree to come but that's beside the point....

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:24 am

Dizzy, who was not such the master in physics, jumped as well, but did not time it correctly for him to bounce higher when Veng landed.

"Hmmmmm...." he said aloud. "Maybe you can just throw me..."

____

(xDDD)

Whiskey took a walk down the hall, checking the ice and vending machine rooms, the washrooms and the exercise room...no sign of lil Writhey.

His eyes flashed, before he made his way back to the room.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:40 am

Why HADN'T he thought of that? Honestly? It would've been so much easier. "Sure." Veng commented and decided to sit down. He should still be able to throw the kid that high he presumed. And yes he likely would throw him too hard so it was probably safer for Dizzy if he was sitting.

--
Silly Writhe as one could imagine, stayed in the elevator for QUITE some time.But eventually he decided to get off at the lobby floor thing. A bunch of people were complaining about that particular elevator not working. Writhe had begun to rethink that plan of heading out on his own again. It wasn't too far....Whiskey obviously wasn't caring that he was gone...decisions decisions.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:04 am

Dizzy hurried over the short distance to Veng, pausing to look up at the ceiling.

"You think it will hurt?" he asked, referring to the punch of course.

____

(xDD Whiskey why must you be fine with being alone. =|)

Whiskey was content in the room now, it was quiet, almost sort of peaceful. He took a drink from his flask as he looked over the room service drinks. Sure were a lot based off fruit...those minimum alcohol amount ripoffs. >=(

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:24 am

"If you smash into the ceiling it probably will." Vengeance stated as he looked up. He didn't realize Dizzy was talking about punching it. He had already forgotten about that.

---

(XDD Yes)

Hmm...nah Writhe still thought it was probably a bad idea to do that much. The kid did have some sense. It just came and went on a regular basis. Returning to the elevator, he headed back to the floor he recalled--no doubt leaving some baffled complainers behind at the front desk. He followed the hall down to where he remembered Whiskey closing the door on him and pulled out his own card. He SLID the card in the door thing, as ten waited to see if it would be allowed to open or not.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Dizzy found Veng's answer to be relevant, after all, smashing into it while punching it would hurt.

"Well....okay." he said, still smiling. That was a risk he was willing to take.

____

Door shook it's head and demanded Jack Daniels Finest Pulled Pork. =U made with real JD Whiskey. Ahem.

Door can open. xD

Whiskey was still browsing through the menus and didn't bother to look up, he knew who it was and he wasn't going to pretend like he had been wondering where he was, or looking for him for that matter.

"They've got some non alcoholic drinks..." Whiskey remarked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:41 pm

"Ready then?" Veng asked, as Mega10 intiated a boring RP response.

--

(XDDDDDDDDD WIN DOOR)

Writhe had indeed entered through the door. There was a Whiskey! Just as he had suspected. He wasn't happy to see him. He flat out didn't care Yep. he was right. Whiskey didn't seem concerned at all. Instead of answering with a coherent response he flopped on some article of furniture and sighed. "So how long are we staying in this place?"

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-