Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:07 am

(xDDD)

"What do you plan to do with him?" Tex asked. She was speaking quietly to try and let Veng know she wasn't insinuating he was incapable to care for Dizzy. It just seemed odd to her, that Dizzy would..patronize Veng so much. She didn't know his entire backstory, but the entire situation was foreign to her.

____

Whiskey didn't seem to continue, he stared off at the path in front of the ship, it was projected onto the windshield panel in a semi transparent color, so he could see the route and the real world behind it with ease. He continued staring, the speed of the ship slowing.

"Don't." he stated aloud to Writhe, before taking another sip of his drink and increasing the speed of the craft back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:15 am

"He's....staying with me." Vengeance stated after a bit of hesitation. He wasn't really sure he wanted the kid tagging along, but he felt bad when he had left him places so he guessed in a way he did. And although he tended to think it would be hazardous to Dizzy's health he didn't know what else to do. "He wants to."

---

Sometimes Whiskey had some really weird ways of telling him things, Writhe had discovered. There wasn't much more he could do than nod to that. Alright then, he could...manage that. At least right then anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:08 pm

"I'm sure he does." Tex replied, once again glancing to Dizzy and watching the sleeve retreat. "But I don't think he entirely knows the situation...I mean, you plan on never going home or something?"

"Revengeance HAS a home." Dizzy yelled out, as if Tex had just said Veng had nowhere to go.
____

Whiskey continued flying the craft until a town was in sight, it had some big skyscrapers and a thick fog of pollution that could only be seen from a distance.

He glanced at the projected marker on the windshield. "Won't be long now." he stated aloud.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:41 pm

(XDDD Dat Dizzy =| )

"I don't see why I should." Veng muttered in regards to his home. "No one likes me anyway." He glared off at nothing in particular as he stated such, helmet fins twitching as irritably as ever. As much as he hated to admit it though, it was what he knew and it seemed like no matter how irritated and grouchy he got at them he always ended up returning.

---

Writhe nodded again, being a very boring partner at the moment. He was observing this of course, but thusfar had not formulated an opinion about it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:31 am

(YES DAT DIZZY. =| )

Tex shrugged subtly before crossing her arms.

"Well I just hope you can make the right decisions when you must." she told Veng. "I can try and hep you with anything you need too, though I know you won't ask."

Dizzy was still hiding now, scared that since he spoke up Tex might know where he was. D=

____

VRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM WHISKEY FLIED THEM TO SITTY AND BRAD WONDERED IF TEN WAS OKEE WITH THIS.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:07 am

Was he doing something wrong or illogical? His helmet fins twitched as he stared at Tex uncertainly. Make the right decision when the time came? What time? And which decision was right?

"Yeah..." He answered eventually. He was not used to maintaining civilized conversations for this length of time. It was very unnatural. "I'll er...keep it in mind."

--------
Ten dun care. It's not like Writhe's gonna go skydiving =U

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Tex didn't reply to that, she didn't have much else to say that would ease her worry for the two.

She nodded.

Dizzy was still hiding.

____

Whiskey flew up and ejected Writhe's seat. =U

Whiskey flew until they arrived at their hotel, from there he hovered near the entrance. The worker inside glanced up outside the window, but then back down at their papers.

"Our room better be ready." Whiskey muttered, flying from the door to find a spot to land.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:54 pm

"Plan on coming or not?" Veng asked the Dizzy mound before going over there and kicking at it with his foot. He was going to be the best 'turrie father ever one day. =|

--

(XDDDDDDD)

Writhe sighed. Did he always have complaints? Seemed like Whiskey was always grumbling over something. "Great Creator Forbid if they don't." He grumbled. He was mostly mocking Whiskey's impatience.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Dizzy would have been hurt a little probably if his clothes hadn't lessened the blow extremely.

"Yeah!" he jumped up, a big grin on his face.

____

"You." Whiskey started, "Shut up."

He landed the craft easily in the spot designated for their room, Room 132.

"Save your attitude for interrogations." he remarked.

The craft powered down in a long, slowly receding manner until the noise had ceased.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:06 am

"Alright then." Veng grinned slightly, making an effort to perk up his helmet fins so he didn't look so gosh darn angry. He glanced over at Tex again, a somewhat bored/lazy gaze to his eyes. "Thanks again. I've cancelled the sabotage mission. You can rest easy." Yes, he had never told Tex about the sabotage mission to begin with so if anything it probably would make her LESS easy.

--

Writhe rolled his eyes--obviously not saving the attitude for interrogations like he had just been instructed to. "Yes, Sir." He replied, quite a snide tone he had indeed. He wasn't trying to be respectful for sure.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:20 am

Tex was nodding as she listened, stopping the nod as she heard 'sabotage mission'.

"Wait...what?" she asked, rather surprised by that. As far as she knew she hadn't done anything mean to Veng....

___

Whiskey didn't look at him, instead getting out of the CAPTAIN'S chair and making his way through the small tunnel.

"Wouldn't be the first time I've killed a comrade, Mr Writhe." he spoke as he went along.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:33 am

"Of destroying your house or messing things up or something more violent. I hadn't really decided yet." He explained, then realized that oh...yeah that wasn't very good to tell someone nor reassuring. "Yeah...I guess I hadn't mentioned that to you though." He looked away for a moment. Hmm how to fix that. "Buuut I cancelled it, see? Because I decided I wasn't mad anymore."

---

"Is all you ever do whine and threaten?" Writhe asked in return, waiting for HIS turn to escape the machine as well. He really wasn't all that intimidated by Whiskey. I mean after all, the guy had tried killing him once right? So...heck maybe that meant he SHOULD'VE been more concerned. Meh.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:32 am

Tex looked away from Veng, glancing out the window as her mind tried to process what had just happened.

"Yeah...cancelled it..." she repeated. She turned to look at Veng, sensing he was trying to be nice. "That's um..fantastic Vengeance...thanks."

It came out a little awkward, but she was pleased she had said it.

____

Whiskey had to wait a moment before the craft's tunnel door depressurized and opened.

"What I spoke of was a statement, not a threat." Whiskey replied, stepping out.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:41 am

Vengeance was having a bit of trouble deciphering how she was meaning that. Was it sarcastic? Was she actually thanking him? Yeah now it was awkward for sure. What was he supposed to say back to that? He looked around as he searched for anything intelligent to reply with.

"You're um...welcome. Yeah." And then he returned to standing there dumbly and staring.

---

Writhe rolled his eyes and once again mocked what Whiskey was proclaiming behind his back. "Whatever you say, mr. I say-cool-profound-things." Oh yes, Writhe could have plenty of attitude when it suited him. Writhe HURRIED MUCHLY out behind him. To a point that he probably bumped into Whiskey--with excessive force unless the guy had ninja reactions and moved.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:49 am

Tex just sort of stood there as well, she was used to dealing with Whiskey's interesting customers...but Veng was different, she wasn't simply trying to get him out of the building.

"Well that's good." she stated, as if relieved. While she WAS somewhat, not as much as she had exaggerated.

____

Whiskey did not move, in fact, due to Writhe's response, he was actually turning around to glare at him, which he certainly attempted. Eyes glowing brightly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:57 am

Veng tried to do something similar to a friendly smile, but with fangs, friendly tended to look more evil, dark, and generally menacing even with his best efforts. He knew that by now and felt the need to state such. "I uh." How was he supposed to explain that? "Can't smile. Normal....ish." He shook his head. "I know. I sound like an idiot." No wonder he didn't try having normal conversations typically! It was hard! "Erm...goodnight...day. Whatever time it is."

---

Writhe backed up a step, sort of. Well, plowing into Whiskey hadn't really been all that intentional, and glowy eyes was kind of intimidating. But he did his best to pretend he couldn't care less, holding his head high and eyes only half open as he met the other's stare. One of his helmet fins twitched slightly.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:01 am

Tex couldn't help but chuckle at Veng, before reaching out to give him a playful shove.

"Relax." she told him. "I'm not here to judge." she replied with a smile.

___

Whiskey opened his eyes, slightly in surprise.

"How old are you, Mr. Writhe?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:14 am

Playful SHOVE. There was lingo Veng understood. Playful shove meant happy. Claw to face meant unhappy. His helmet fins perked up, obviously he was relieved to see he had achieved what he had been trying to.

"Right." He continued m before looking to see if the oh so quiet Dizzy was still there. "Theen we'll be going. See ya."

-------
Did that mean he had won? Maybe. Writhe wasn't sure so he didn't let his expression falter. Nor was he about to give out information to Whiskey without an explanation as to why he wanted such information.

"Why?" He asked, and not in a very friendly manner.

Sure Whiskey had been responsible for both trying to kill him and save him but that didn't mean he needed to trust him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:23 am

Tex was a little disappointed Veng was leaving as soon as she tired to lighten him up, but she understood.

"Yeah, get out of here." she 'threatened' with a smile. "Take care of him."

Dizzy was there, still standing and looking. "We will?" he asked. He glanced around for the cake, but said nothing and got in line to follow Veng.

"Bye lady." he said with a half wave.

Tex nodded to the Dizzy.

____

"Your behavior reminds me of that of a child." he remarked, turning away from Writhe before letting his eyes go back to normal. "Believe it or not, I do have a conscience." he added. He said that in regards to bringing Writhe on a mission when he was so 'young', but he didn't explain that.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:29 am

(Lady FTW XDDDDD)
Veng wasn't sure what Dizzy was asking about exactly, but he didn't much worry about it. He was sure the kid would start bugging him again about it sooner or later.

"Will do." He replied to Tex before taking the initiative to turn away for ultimate leaving action.

-------

That didn't make a whole lot of sense to Writhe. Other than the fact he was being insulted by being called a child in his opinion.

"I'm not a kid!" He replied indignantly. He wasn't sure what the talk of having a conscience was all about but he was certain it didn't matter.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:37 am

Dear Veng, Can you do epic departing time?

Tex went to open the door for the two, since doorknobs were surely foreign to these MUTTS. She did open the door, glancing to see if she could spot the paper she had given to Veng, she didn't see it, but trusted he had it. Even if he didn't, she figured leaving on a good note would make him come back for it at least.

____

"You didn't answer, I have a right to my opinion." Whiskey stated, taking a drink from his flask as he made his way for the hotel. His other hand, the one with the broken blade, was shoved into his pocket. It was already concealed by his long sleeves Brad says he put on.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:50 am

=)) YES.
^^ smiley so dun work here.
They were. Trust me. =|

Yes Veng had actually tucked it away in his pocket for the time being--yes he had retrieved it after throwing it down at some point. Veng decided to wave goodbye to Tex and then head off to find his apartment in the.........was it day or night Brad?

---

(XDDDDDD)

Writhe was still indignant about such accusations. Unfortunately he didn't have a good comeback because he technically was still a kid. Especially by zyturri standards. Besides, he had no idea what age Whiskey would consider an adult so he couldn't just blurt out something. He had to settle for being highly annoyed.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:56 am

Whichever you choose. =D My vote goes to evening. =U xDD

Dizzy watched as Tex closed the door behind them before he spoke to Veng.

"Did you see how dirty that floor was?" he asked. "It had...fuzzies all over and I couldn't even pull them out they were stuck in there so well...." he was of course referring to Tex's carpet, which was a texture he was not familiar with.

____

Whiskey was not quite so pleased without an answer, however.

"So you're not even going to try to change my mind?" he asked, taking another swig as he stepped through the first set of automatically opening doors.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:03 am

Evening it is.

That amused Veng. Fuzzies stuck. The carpet. That had to be what he meant. "You weren't trying to pull those fuzzies out were you?"

---

ksdfjhkjsd FINE. He figured. What was Whiskey going to do? Send him home? =| Not likely. He decided to take his chances. "I'm sixteen." He muttered, glaring off to the side as he did so.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:12 am

"Some of 'um." Dizzy replied, kicking at a pebble as he walked. "I got a few, but they must have been packed in because of...food and other messy stuff...or glue."

He kicked at the same pebble, not really going anywhere with his conversation other than for the company.

____

"So a mere youngling." Whiskey mocked. He wasn't old himself, but older than Writhe. "That explains some things."

He approached the desk and spoke of the reservation, getting a key in only a few moments. Hmmm...Writhe probably would benefit from one too.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:18 am

Veng snickered over the matter for a bit before answering Dizzy again. "That's called carpet. People who have too much money like to spend it to keep their floor from getting too cold. Plus they like the plush feel on their feet. Softies." He glanced at the directions he had when they had stopped beneath a streetlamp. It was still sort of light out, but it was easier to see here.

---
Writhe did not like being mocked. He didn't like what Whiskey was hinting at either but wasn't about to ask what he meant by it. That'd only make Whiskey feel victorious as far as he was concerned. He settled for keeping his mouth shut for once--an amazing fact I might add considering the general attitude he had.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:33 am

"I know about care...care-pets." Dizzy stated. "But that was different, definitely dirty." he confirmed with a nod of his head. It took him a moment to realize Veng had stopped so he took a few steps past, before stepping back, feeling slightly embarrassed.

____

Whiskey got another keycard which he offered to Writhe silently. He nodded at the person behind the counter and looked to scope out the elevator, which, unlike the conventional ones back in SEASIDE, was completely thruster operated. Smooth, clean, quiet and fast.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-