Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:57 am

"Someone's moody." Vengeance grumbled as he watched the note flutter down. CLEARLY this someone wasn't himself though. It was Tex and that was all there was too it. "Bet you're glad you don't live with the moody girl, huh kid?"

--

XD!!! That'd be funny.

YES TIME LAPSE.

Eventually Writhe got bored of sitting out there, and Whiskey had apparently out stubborned him, which by the way he was none to happy about. But either way he decided it was time to enter the thing, but in seriously no hurry. It had taken him about 15 to 20 minutes still.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:09 am

Dizzy thought about this for a second. "Well...girls smell better." he said. "But I dunno...they wanna kiss you n stuff." he looked back down at his empty plate. "I'm thirsty." he stated.

____

(Dang. xDD)

Whiskey was very furious at this point, he wasn't showing it, but he was furious. He didn't say anything to Writhe as he hit the button to close the hatch, the button locked down so it couldn't open the hatch mid-flight and the instrument panel lit up. Whiskey inserted the keycard and the ship hummed to life, lifting off the ground a few feet near instantly. Nothing like technology to make Whiskey forget how mad he was.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:31 am

Well that was certainly not what Vengeance had expected as a response. Girls...smelled better? Yet they wanted to kiss you? How the heck did Dizzy know all that? Hadn't he just been wandering the streets before? Unless he meant his mother. He wasn't sure, but the statement nonetheless took him by surprise.

"So go get something." He instructed, not all that helpfully.
--

(XDD that statement amuses me =| XDD)

Well Writhe kindly didn't apologize for being so stubborn about getting into the small thing. He still wasn't too fond of it, but didn't verbalize it. Rather he sat in a quiet manner, hoping Whiskey really knew what he was doing with directing this thing.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:07 am

"I can't." Dizzy replied with no reason as to why. He was just staring at his cake plate. "It was the cake that made me thirsty."

____

Whiskey knew mostly, though he took a few moments to look around for a few things before slowly moving it forward, then back a little. Yeah that was good. He flicked a small switch on the overhead panel that turned on a flashing light, letting the bay attendants know he was ready to leave. They noticed him and began to open a door while some other attendants proceeded to tow some crafts out of the way.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:46 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched. Kids and their stupid lack of logic. "Alright, go find green-lady-person. I bet she'll get you something."

Because apparently Veng couldn't do it himself.

--

Writhe did nothing about this really. I mean it wasn't like he was gonna be STUPID and go over there and decide to fight with Whiskey for some controls that he wouldn't know how to use anyway, so he just sat there, grumpy and generally uncertain about what they were doing, but none the less, with his mouth shut.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Dizzy looked around, checking to make sure Tex was not there before he spoke.

"I don't wanna ask her." he whispered.

____

WHISKEY FLEW IT OUT OF THE PLACE LIKE WHEE.

He was a fairly good pilot, it wasn't like he had never flown before, but he was a little rusty. He gave his PDA a quick toss to Writhe, it had the coordinates on it after all.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:32 pm

"So you ask me instead?" Veng gave him a half irritated glance before deciding to get up. This was easier to just...solve than to complain about. Besides, he didn't care if he got something dirty or broke something in the process now. "Alright then, come on we'll find something..."

Later on he'd probably remember that he didn't typically like being mean to Tex, but apparently he had forgotten that for now.
--

XDD niiiice

Writhe caught it, although it took him a moment to figure out what the heck Whiskey had tossed it to him for, I mean it wasn't like whiskey was BUSY or anything. (sarcasm t here |D ) He simply looked at it quietly though.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Dizzy got up quickly, surprised Veng hadn't put up a fight about it this time.

He didn't say anything though, not wanting to disturb Veng's mood.

_____

Brad gives permission for Ten to do whatever she wishes with Sir PDA, though currently he was displaying the coordinates on an adjustable map, scrolling about the world as Whiskey flew. It was much like a blueprint, with blue being PLACES and white lines in a grid. There were gray lines throughout the blue indicating buildings and streets.

Whiskey looked over at Writhe, even though he didn't seem intimidated by it, Whiskey felt the need to harrass the poor guy.

"Well don't look like you've never held a PDA before." he remarked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Veng headed into the kitchen before flinging open a cabinet door that ten decided was there. He would find those stupid cups, then he'd get Dizzy something to drink, then he'd LEAVE. See how Tex liked THAT. Hmph.

--

Writhe went to youtube to find CD-I link videos. I kid.

Writhe glared at Whiskey for that comment. He then returned to looking at the PDA thing, trying to figure out exactly how it was working to their favor. That way if Whiskey was dumb and asked him anything, he'd have a vague idea of what he was talking about.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Tex's fins perked up, even from inside her bedroom she heard the cabinet. It wasn't difficult considering the house was quiet. She made her way out of the bedroom, she was headed for the kitchen to see what was up.

Dizzy watched Veng excitedly, his mouth watering in anticipation of the water. "Is it gonna be cold water?" he asked excitedly.

___

"I want you to zoom in on the destination and study it." Whiskey told him. "Loc 2, the first one is our hotel."

Loc 2 was a simple computer drawing of what appeared to be a simple dead end in a neighborhood.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:43 pm

(XDDD crazy Dizzy)

"Uhh....." Veng's helmet fins twitched as he considered that mentally. Did it really matter? Gosh, picky kid. "Yeah." Most sinks had cold water after all, so he assumed he could make it cold. Ten doesn't know if Veng is allowed to find the glasses or not so she waited to find out. =|
--
(Oh that silly Loc 2 lol )
Well that destination certainly looked boring, but Writhe nodded anyway and *got epic skills obviously* knew how to zoom in on it and did. =| *slight gmod |D * Writhe wasn't getting the entire importance of looking at this thing other than maybe........nope. He didn't get it. But he could pretend he was studying it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:07 pm

(=| Of course he is. xDD)

Dizzy resisted jumping in excitement as he watched Veng. =U

___

(I wouldn't consider it a gmod since I neglected to mention the plus and minus boxes on the touchscreen. =D)

Whiskey waited for a response, was he really studying that?

"Looks pretty simple. no?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:24 pm

Veng obtained CUP. Veng went to SINK and hit option 2. COLD WATER. COLD WATER filled up CUP. Veng then presented CUP to Dizzy.

--

(Whoohoo!)

Writhe's helmet fins twitched. Well, Whiskey didn't always answer him, so he decided to be on the cautious side and likewise not respond with more than a shrug. That could mean either, meaning he understood what he was looking at. Which he didn't.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:09 am

Dizzy took mug and looked inside to confirm presence of water. he looked up at Veng with his eyes and smiled, before taking a drink and gulping it all down in one session.

He had to gasp afterward to confirm his satisfaction. "That was good." he informed Veng.

___

Whiskey was waiting for a response, but was content to speak again.

"It is simple." he told him. "Only thing is, that's a gangland right there. Their territory...and we're not sure which house our target is in."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:26 pm

"Well....that's good...or something...I suppose." Veng shoved his hands into his pockets. Fine. That would work. His helmet fins perked up. He needed to go find that stupid note. Without informing Dizzy as to his intentions he headed back for the abandoned note.

--

"Oh." Writhe nodded after awhile. "Fun."

It was hard to tell if he was being sarcastic or if he was serious, but either way, he was still just staring at the little thing. Really he was in a debate as to what he thought they should do in their approach. Or what might happen.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Dizzy really didn't care Veng was leaving, he hardly noticed. He carefully put the cup on the counter near the sink and brushed a stray droplet from his chin. He looked around. So many cabinets and things to look at. He started to open them, just to see the contents.

____

"Yeah." Whiskey agreed, thinking it was sarcasm. "You mind checking the ship for any surveillance systems real quick? Mics? Cameras?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:37 am

Veng had picked up the directions, grumbling something about Tex's handwriting. It probably wasn't actually bad, but he had to have something to complain about. Ten is pretending Tex isn't in this room however. Ahem. Anyway.

"Thanks for the lack of hospitality." Veng declared, making himself loud enough to be heard throughout the house.

---
"Uh...sure." Writhe agreed. It was small, so he wouldn't have to move around much to check it out he guessed. Although he wasn't a pro as to what every kind of security device looked like he had a pretty good eye and general knowledge of what to look for and where to start looking first.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:46 am

Tex entered the kitchen, catching Dizzy in the act of pulling out a bunch of soup from a cabinet. He saw Tex and stopped, looking at her for a moment before ducking into his clothes.

Tex didn't hear Veng despite him being hear throughout the house ahem.

Tex glanced over at the kitchen doorway, did...did she hear what she thought she heard?

____

"Faster the better." Whiskey instructed. "But be thorough."

A moment passed before he started to look as well.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:53 am

Veng was returning from whatever room they had been in, back towards kitchen, mumbling the directions under his breath as he read off of the sheet of paper or napkin or whatever it was that Ten forgot.

---

"Alright." Writhe agreed once again, as he set about his search for such things. Waiting for cues from brad as to if there was anything or not, especialyls ince Ten for forgot the setup. Regardless he was searching, poking and prodding at a few things here or there as he felt around, since he could reach the top says ten, without needing to change from his current position.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:02 am

Tex watched Veng, not wanting to question him about what she had heard. If he had said that, it'd make her sad. If he hadn't, she'd have asked something that might offend Veng.

"Hey." she told him quietly.

Dizzy was still hiding in his clothes. Veng? Was that Veng out there? He'd protect him!

___

There was nothing says Brad.

Whiskey looked for a while longer, before stopping. While his face was calm, his body was in a panic. He pulled out his flask, popping the lid off with his lip before letting a slow and steady, yet small amount trickle into his mouth.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Veng was about to ask her what she was doing there, before remembering they were in her house. Her house? Oh right. He had been being a jerk to her huh? Hm. Well that had been pretty rude of him. Talk about lack of manners. He glared--it looked like he was glaring at her, although he wasn't meaning for it too. He was simply...glaring at himself except he physically couldn't. Why did his Hunter nature have to make him act so stupid sometimes? His glare lightened into his typical glare stare.

"Um. Yes." He answered. Then realized she had said hey, and therefore yes was a dumb answer. "I mean hi. Yeah. Uh." He held up the directions. "Thanks for these."

--

"Brad said there was nothing." Writhe stated to let whiskey know he was wasting his time. =U Writhe than secretly signed Whiskey up for the alcoholics anonymous program.

ahem

Writhe finished looking in his area and didn't see anything. "Looks fine to me." He stated.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Tex was a bit surprised and angered when she saw Veng glaring, if he hadn't said yes...and then hi, she probably would have asked about it. Thankfully he spoke before her confusedanger expression made it to full force.

"You're welcome." she simply replied, she didn't want to say too much to him now, he didn't seem to like her after all.

Dizzy was still hiding in his clothes, though he was looking through the sleeve of something now.

____

First one is win. =) xD

Whiskey nodded, not wanting to swallow quickly so he could speak. These things had a bad habit of including security cameras...and he couldn't be caught drinking while piloting.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:14 am

(WIN =U )
Hmm...well. It could be worse Veng supposed. Although she hadn't become as happy as he had hoped for, he'd just have to deal with that. He guessed not all people were able to get over things as fast as HIMSELF. (AKA twenty years =U XDD) He tried to think of something else to say but nothing really came.

"I'll just uh...get Dizzy and leave then." (Veng then proceeded to spin in circles =U )

--

I thought so |D

Right then. Writhe figured that meant all was good with mr weirdo over there so he returned to simply observing what they were doing.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:26 pm

(xDDDD WOW nice.)

Tex glanced down at Dizzy now that he had been spoken of. The sleeve lowered down slowly, as if to try and pretend it was never up.

She was honestly surprised the kid was still following Veng.

"Vengeance can I ask a question?" she asked, looking up from Dizzy to focus on Veng.

____

Whiskey was glad to have some of his magic fluids.

"You know how when you want something so badly...you yearn for it, you wish for it, you dream of it..then you have the opportunity to grasp it and you hesitate, fearing it won't be what you remember?" he suddenly asked, not taking his eyes off his flight path.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:01 am

QUESTION. This took Vengeance awhile to consider--honestly it did. If he said yes he was opening himself for her to criticism him! THen he couldn't yell at her about it and feel cool still. =|

"I guess." He came to the epic assumption eventually as he shoved his hands into his trenchcoat pockets.

--

Writhe's helmet fins twitched. He hadn't expected so many words from Whiskey at one time! He tried to think if he could recall a feeling similar to what Whiskey was speaking of but honestly he was still having issues remembering stuff. "I'm not sure..." He decided to answer.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:07 am

(xDDD)

"What do you plan to do with him?" Tex asked. She was speaking quietly to try and let Veng know she wasn't insinuating he was incapable to care for Dizzy. It just seemed odd to her, that Dizzy would..patronize Veng so much. She didn't know his entire backstory, but the entire situation was foreign to her.

____

Whiskey didn't seem to continue, he stared off at the path in front of the ship, it was projected onto the windshield panel in a semi transparent color, so he could see the route and the real world behind it with ease. He continued staring, the speed of the ship slowing.

"Don't." he stated aloud to Writhe, before taking another sip of his drink and increasing the speed of the craft back to normal.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:15 am

"He's....staying with me." Vengeance stated after a bit of hesitation. He wasn't really sure he wanted the kid tagging along, but he felt bad when he had left him places so he guessed in a way he did. And although he tended to think it would be hazardous to Dizzy's health he didn't know what else to do. "He wants to."

---

Sometimes Whiskey had some really weird ways of telling him things, Writhe had discovered. There wasn't much more he could do than nod to that. Alright then, he could...manage that. At least right then anyway.

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-