Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 pm

Writhe got back eventually. He wasn't in any huge rush, but also didn't say anything once he got inside. (And Mega10 went super sparse on detail |D )
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 am

Whiskey didn't turn to look at him, he knew who it was and he wasn't sure what he wanted to say yet. He sipped his flask.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:04 am

Writhe simply sat down. Wasn't like there was a lot of other options in the enclosed space. He muttered something under his breath as he did so, then glared ahead of himself, like he usually did.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:07 am

"Same table...." Whiskey spoke really quietly, still not looking at him. Having had time to sit by himself for a bit, he wasn't angry and actually was more testing Writhe's reaction.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:18 am

Writhe gave Whiskey a look that very much stated he thought he was crazy. Same table? What kind of comment was that? He was pretty confident Whiskey had told him NOT to do that.

"You said not to even look at you, ya freak." He answered.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:21 am

"Shouldn't be hard to do." Whiskey commented. "You didn't even sit at the one behind me....or the one behind that...or within any sort of communicational range for that matter."

He took another drink from the flask.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:24 am

"I thought you didn't want that." Writhe huffed. Clearly this was all Whiskey's fault. "If you want something done a specific way, why not share that info, huh?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:25 am

"I explained I wanted you to sit behind me." he stated. "I had a lesson and visual observations of some of the locals we might run into."

He took another drink before leaning forward to observe the weather conditions displayed on the dash.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:36 am

Writhe only glared at this statement. He did not recall this particular detail being mentioned, nor did he get what importance it held to Whiskey so much anyway. He had nothing else to offer though. So he let Whiskey have a "moral" victory while he grumbled under his breath.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:40 am

(xDDD)

Whiskey did not feel because his plans were still foiled. But it wasn't a big deal, a little extra information was all.

"Would you mind doing me a favor?" he asked, leaning back in the seat.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:46 am

*Whiskey is the black kid by the eyeball locker thing) Just sayin.

Writhe glanced at Whiskey. He wasn't sure why considering the other had no real eyes to speak of. Well pupils anyway. Wasn't like he could read his expression.Whiskey wasn't one to have asked Writhe for a lot of "favors" before so he was skeptical about this one.

"Like what?" He decided to ask.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:16 pm

(xDD Random.)

"Perhaps contacting someone." he stated, taking another drink before continuing (That drama king. =U). "Or trying anyway." he finished.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 am

Nah it was the expression. Just screamed Whiskey Wink or perhaps under the influence of >,>)

"Contacting someone?" Writhe asked, without taking a dramatic pause. "Who?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Okay I see now. @_@ xDDD

"My informant." he stated plainly. Not as if he expected Writhe to know this, however.

"He has some equipment we could use."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:12 am

Well, sounded simple enough. The guy was either late or dead after all right?

Writhe shrugged. "Yeah, I can do that."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:45 pm

Whiskey nodded, sort of staring off as he did so.

"Good." he said.

He sighed, before snatching a chunk of paper from his pocket. He then looked around the cabin for a moment before finding a pen marked with the rental agency. Without hesitation he began to write down the contact code for the informant. Hesitating over the last bit, he finished it wish haste when he realized his delay.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 15, 2012 7:55 pm

Writhe watched, in a generally half interested manner. After all it didn't look like Whiskey was doing anything outstandingly important to him. For all he knew the guy would never get around to stating what it was he wished to.

Once the the other began writing down the actual code his attention became more focused on the the paper. Yeah, that seemed easy enough. Well, not that entering a code was ever that hard. He didn't wait for any confirmation to go ahead, he just set it up and waited to see if it would transmit to anything...or anyone.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu May 17, 2012 1:00 am

(Poor Writhe. xD Never can communicate. He shall not get an answer from the informant. =U)

Whiskey looked over at Writhe now, trying to read what he was doing without showing he was trying to do so. Had he already processed it? Was he talking?

He resisted an eye flash of impatience, after all his informant was rather important to this mission.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri May 18, 2012 12:54 am

(XDXDXD That's true. By the time they're done, he's gonna wonder if his transmitters work right =P )

Writhe waited for a few moments--some zyturrii didn't have the decency to answer right away after all.He drummed his fingers atop the armor of his other arm, letting his eyes wander back and forth at a slow pace. No. This was taking far too long. If they were going to answer they would have already. He shook his head, and ended the transmission.

"Nothin." He stated out loud just encase Whiskey hadn't picked up on the fact that he wasn't getting any sort of answer. "I guess that's not a good way to start our day, hm?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri May 18, 2012 11:49 pm

(Yes. xD)

Whiskey turned away from Writhe so he wouldn't see the eye flash (unless he was keen to pick up reflections) and propped his head up with his hand. He stared out the window, deep in thought. "Not at all." he remarked calmly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat May 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Writhe was not that observant really. He was not exactly the most skilled of individuals. Sure he had more skill than a lot of your average zyturrii. but the majority of his came in an aggressive manner, so observing the finer details often went unnoticed. He kind of wished he could know MORE about their dumb situation, but thus far he hadn't gotten very far with Whiskey in any other conversations so he just kept quiet for the time being, although he was definitely questioning why Whiskey was taking so long--in his mind--to come up with a new plan already.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Whiskey's backup plan actually consisted of them going as planned, just minus the supplies they would have had.

He flashed his eyes again, before turning to make eye contact with Writhe. (or as much as possible without pupils)

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 22, 2012 12:01 am

Writhe was quite busy being bored. When he noticed Whiskey had moved to some extent, he did glance in his general direction. The guy's eyes were weird, but meh, they didn't scare him off or anything.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat May 26, 2012 11:43 pm

"What do you think?" he asked calmly. He wanted to see what Writhe would do, or what he thought they should do, a sort of test to get to know him better. "Hmm?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun May 27, 2012 2:33 am

"Well I don't see how sitting around is gonna help us for sure." Writhe stated before realizing he hadn't exactly formulated a plan beyond that. "I dunno what information you've got though. So." He shrugged. "I'd need that before deciding."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Whiskey let a small grin appear on his face.

"You don't actually want to know everything do you?" he asked, getting up from the chair and making his way back to the tunnel that led outside. This was an effort to deter any curiosity Writhe might have. (Not to continue the mission. .0. Oh NO. xD)

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 29, 2012 10:51 am

Writhe stared........for a very long time. The other 'turrie was weird. And he only seemed to make himself seem even weirder with every time he decided to speak again.What was he even talking about? Writhe got up with a sigh of how dumb the guy he had ended up being partnered with was. Heck, he should've just tried killing him again or something, it'd probably have been easier than trying to work with him was.

"What're you talking about now?" He grumbled as he sort of followed along at an ever slow pace.
(XDXD)

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-