Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:02 am

(more like a few hours)

Writhe shrugged. Okay then. He was fine with that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:55 pm

(Wow. xDD YES.)

The time passed (probably less than 15 minutes if Ten allows) and Whiskey was shaking the last drops from his flask into his mouth. He looked at Writhe, his eyes flashing.

He nodded his head very slightly before standing up, pocketing the empty flask and heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:25 pm

(Ten allows =) )

Writhe was not at all irritated, as he didn't know how important or unimportant this guy was to them other than being an informant. He didn't really care if they were waiting for an informant or...going to get more stuff for Whiskey to drink. Remembering back to the fact he had accepted some of the stuff earlier and its rather displeasing taste--whatever kind that had been, he sort of wondered why the guy wanted more so badly.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:01 am

Whiskey exited the door and started to make the walk to the elevator, stupid informant. Better not have gotten caught.

He glanced back, to see if Writhe was following. Even though Ten said he was, Whiskey didn't know. =U

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:07 am

Writhe was indeed following. He was just a lot quieter today than he had been in his entire history of dealing with Whiskey. On the bright side, he didn't seem upset, simply quiet and not nearly as interested in making Whiskey's work epic hard for him today. When Whiskey glanced back at what he presumed was him, he simply stared at the other.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:21 am

Whiskey looked back where he was going then, into the elevator.

He too was quiet, his mind racing about why the informant wasn't there. He was supposed to bring the weapons too, that was what he was most upset about.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:17 pm

Writhe was not in any sort of mental debate. He was simply being content. He followed after Whiskey, without a thought to the informant nor Whiskey's most likely displeasure about their absence. No need for two 'turries to be grumpy about it afterall right?

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:51 pm

(WRONG. =| xDD)

The elevator ran it's course and Whiskey hardly waited for the doors to open before he was making his way out the exit. He ignored the lobby attendant asking how he was and went outside.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:08 am

Writhe followed along--kindly ignoring the guy as well. Outside! Yes, as long as they were going to be outside or going somewhere new, he'd be content!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Whiskey greeted the chilled wind with nothing more than a blink as he went to their ship. Opening the hatch and crawling in, not really waiting for Writhe, but it's not like he closed the door in his face or anything.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:37 am

Writhe figured he was welcomed as well, seeing as Whiskey had indicated they were both leaving, it wouldn't make much sense to lock him out of the ship. So he set about following after him--not complaining about hoe he wasn't going to get in this time.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:03 am

Whiskey indeed intended for Writhe to get in, he waited in the cockpit, not going to close off the hatch until Writhe was up there with him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:25 am

Writhe did not take long to get up where he was supposed and thus be there, resuming the place he had the day before.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:30 am

Whiskey hit the button to seal the hatch and noise could be heard as it sealed and then locked. He looked over at Writhe, being dumb and waiting for him to see him looking at him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:33 am

Writhe did a full circle look around himself --the end part of the circle was where Whiskey happened to be. Huh? Why was dumby blank eyes staring at him. Or maybe he wasn't. It was hard to tell.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:58 am

(xDD WOW. Nice.)

Whiskey, pleased Writhe was looking at him, decided to speak.

"Mr Writhe, I know from our previous encounter you have more than one hidden weapons upon you, does this stand true this moment?" He asked this all rather calmly, almost as if he was BORED.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Hidden weapons? OH RIGHT. Yeah he forgot he had those sometimes since he was so used to having them, they were just like another part of him--but detachable! After a moment or so he nodded. (Clearly security was not very good at checking for weapons to board various spacecrafts =| XDD )

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:43 pm

(Did security even check? .0. xD)

Whiskey did a return, confirmation nod.

"Good." he replied. "Because the informant failed to deliver." he started the craft and began to pilot it out of the parking areas.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:43 am

(Possibly not =U XDD)

Writhe nodded. Okay then. Did that mean Whiskey thought he would share? Whiskey had his arm blade things. He could use those. Although Writhe supposed he wasn't entirely against sharing or anything if he was asked.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:47 pm

Whiskey definitely was not asking to share, but he didn't consider that and therefore didn't clarify that was not what he wanted. He had the stuck blade, but a blade was a blade...not like it was deemed useless. Though the thought did cross his mind about any issues it might cause, he didn't come up with any.

He continued piloting, heading to an area nearby where their target was located. =U

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:28 am

Writhe simply watched the various process--particularly how Whiskey was controlling this thing moreso than where they were going. Shapeshifters were rather quick learners since they were natural mimickers. So even as a half Shapeshifter he tended to catch on pretty fast. He found this to be more informational than staring at where they were headed to.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:21 am

The flight was not epic short, but was probably around a half hour trip. Whiskey was silent the entire time unless Writhe spoke, occasionally he sipped his other flask.

He piloted to a rather large town for what they had seen, but it was actually small compared to the norm here on planet BradForgotTheName.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:15 am

(XDDDDD)

Writhe was eventually convinced he could mimic what Whiskey was doing if the opportunity had presented itself, and shifted his attention back to what was ahead of them. Hopefully they'd STOP soon and get to do something more interesting. At least Whiskey was getting to control something--he just had to sit there and be bored.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:21 am

(xDD)

Whiskey landed near a restaurant that had landing spaces in front and behind, it was quite the hoppin' place when it was during prime hours. Whiskey landed the craft in a middle spot near the back, there were quite a few crafts and vehicles already, so as the place got busier and busier it'd conceal the ship more.

He turned it off, sighing as it slowly landed onto the ground.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:28 am

(Hoppin joint just like in shingletown =U XDDD )

Writhe looked around, yes while inside still SHUSH. Ahem. Anyway he wasn't sure if they were going out to EAT in a fancy manner or if Whiskey had other plans. He didn't ask yet, but if they were just going to eat he was going to be rather disappointed to say the least.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:04 pm

(THAT'S WHERE I GOT THAT FROM. HA HA. Niiice. xDD)

Whiskey looked over at Writhe, crossing his arms as he leaned back in his chair. He wanted to see what he'd do.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:17 pm

(XPPPP I was just being silly)

Well Writhe was quite not doing anything. He was simply waiting for Whiskey's lead. After all the guy had made it fairly clear yesterday that Writhe's own personal initiative to do things against what Whiskey wanted was not particularly appreciated, so now he was settling for just being a follower.

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-