Share | 

Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Another dream.
This time I was with some group of fighters that sparred regularly.

I managed to piss off a really big guy, so to help me survive my next fight I brought in a weapon: A double-barreled shotgun.
Now like most video game fighters, guns were incredibly non-lethal. It does damage to be sure, but a couple of bullets kill no one.

This weapon was like a mix between TF2's Force-A-Nature and Killing Floor's Hunting Shotgun, with the ability to propel me into the air when fired downward, and the ability to fire both barrels at once. This combined with the long reload time of a break-action shotgun opened up a whole new array of battle strategies! And more importantly: was damn fun to use!
Think of shooting it as a special/heavy attack and standard bashing him with the gun as the light/medium attacks.

This guy brought in a machine gun with a spinning sawblade on the end. Near the end of the battle he got too close with the blade and I had to use my gun as a shield. This tore it up and it became useless aside from when used as a club. Still managed to win though.
Afterward I spoke with the fight organizer and weapons were allowed to be used in standard battles. I got a new shotgun for it!

I'm guessing I had a fighting dream 'cuz last night I played BlazBlue with MarioGamer after the convention. Got quite a few wins in despite not knowing any character attacks due to a rule I learned from other fighting games: Special attacks are nice, but are only good for certain circumstances. Standard attacks and jump combos will rule the rest of the time, which are the same in nearly every fighter for nearly every character.

Well, in ALL my dreams I fight someone/something, but this one was actually like a fighting game.

Now if you'll excuse me I want to see if I can recreate my dream with the Force-A-Nature in TF2.
Back to top Go down
Biffo
Pickle
Pickle

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:27 pm

Funny actually, I had a dream last night where the Scout got a new unlock which was a single-shot rifle that did around 140-150 damage at mid range.

Also; related to dwarf fortress, dwarves and other races can now write books! They often churn them out about things they like or have experienced, so you often find dwarves suddenly announcing that they just wrote a book called "The Moose: Natural or Supernatural"

My favourite so far though, was a vampire who infiltrated my fortress by pretending to be a farmer. He liked to throw in a few good words about vampires to the other dwarves, and eventually wrote a book called "Your Friend, the Vampire"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:35 pm

ChaosDX1 wrote:
Mega10 wrote:
Nall wrote:
ChaosDX1 wrote:
Wow, I just made a lot of friends on popular Brony site, Equestria Daily.

I just said this in response to a video called "Bronies react to Teens react to My Little Pony". (Where the "teens" were being judgmental idiots toward the show and bronies.)
Quote :
Kids today don't understand quality television.

...I sound like an old man now. Get offah mah lawn!

Go back to playing Call of Duty and yelling profanity into your microphone with your crackly prepubescent voice, kiddies. This show's for grownups.
And now everyone's high-fiving me.
(Well, bro-hoofing, not high-fiving. But I translate to "normal" speak when I post on this forum.)
I should be hi-fiving you right now

But hi-fiving isn't allowed in this dictatorship Rage face
High-Fours, then! Which finger is your least favorite?

My brain went to sleep and I forgot to answer this. DEPENDS. DO I GET TO REMOVE IT FROM YOUR HAND? Comprehension

CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Mega10 wrote:
ChaosDX1 wrote:
Mega10 wrote:
Nall wrote:
ChaosDX1 wrote:

I just said this in response to a video called "Bronies react to Teens react to My Little Pony". (Where the "teens" were being judgmental idiots toward the show and bronies.)
Quote :

Go back to playing Call of Duty and yelling profanity into your microphone with your crackly prepubescent voice, kiddies. This show's for grownups.
(Well, bro-hoofing, not high-fiving. But I translate to "normal" speak when I post on this forum.)

My brain went to sleep and I forgot to answer this. DEPENDS. DO I GET TO REMOVE IT FROM YOUR HAND? Comprehension

I love it more .............................. Good answer.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:58 am

I'm going to share this great little movie.
It was created by some students at Media Design School, and takes place in the world of Dr. Grordbort. (The one my raygun is from.)

http://www.drgrordborts.com/transmissions/the-deadliest-game/

(Under 7 minutes if you're worried about not having time for it.)
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:17 pm

Wanted to mod the Killing Floor soundtrack some more, so I'm searching for songs other than Bowser's Castle to replace songs with.

Can't throw "Masters of the Desert" from Sonic Adventure 2 into Killing Floor because the version I ripped off the CD is .m4a, and I can't open that in Audacity. I thought it fit the mood for "Vs. Patriarch" perfectly.
(Yes, from a CD. Not all my songs are questionably legal downloads.)

The search for songs to mod in continues!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:28 am

ChaosDX1 wrote:
Mega10 wrote:
ChaosDX1 wrote:
Mega10 wrote:
Nall wrote:
ChaosDX1 wrote:

Quote :

I love it more .............................. Good answer.

THANK YOU Devious Rage

Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:01 pm

Who's dropping those phat beats?
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:53 pm

McKnackus I wrote:
Back to top Go down
FSMK
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Of course Chaos would post that.

Oh mah gosh that is cute!
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:50 pm

ChaosDX1 wrote:
McKnackus I wrote:
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Vinyl Scratch is the cutest DJ ever.
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:12 pm

ChaosDX1 wrote:
Vinyl Scratch is the cutest DJ ever.
And Dave Strider is the most rad.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:03 am

Indeed!
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:51 am

Seems the coupons I got from Valve during the Christmas event are expiring soon.

Can't use them on anything I want sadly. Well, I can, but I'm waiting to get a PC so I can actually play those games.
Or should I just buy it now?

Well if anyone wants some games by Valve or Max Payne 2, let me know. I accept TF2 weapons in trade, and who doesn't have a couple of those they don't need?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:42 pm

IT IS MY..observation That Chaos kills this thread =) *is kind*

Probably because I am generally disinterested in discussing what games to buy/games I have not researched/own a system to play/have time tiplay |D

CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:50 pm

I just took a picture of a Companion Cube wearing a top hat and suddenly my DA page is flooded with favorites.

Why is it always the stuff that takes two seconds to do that is the most popular?

Also: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/058/8/d/sir_companion_cube_by_chaosdx1-d4r7e9h.jpg
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:55 am

I know, seriously.

Honestly, if I wanted thousands of favorites and watchers I'd probably start drawing ponies.

But I shall resist.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:10 pm

@Chaos, that is so the truth XDD DA is cruel.

Mod

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:22 pm

I think the thread had an aneurysm and died. dislike

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Stuff happened.

Secret stuff.

Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:47 am

*posted how I thought Skyward Sword wasn't as good as everyone says it is and deserved no more than a 7.5/10*

*waits to get mauled by angry Zelda fans*

U mad bro? Come at me. >]
Back to top Go down
FSMK
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Ganon1998 wrote:
*posted how I thought Skyward Sword wasn't as good as everyone says it is and deserved no more than a 7.5/10*

Sounds fair :n
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:12 pm

Still haven't played SS to have an opinion.
Back to top Go down
Geo Geo Gep Gep
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:25 pm

Ganon1998 wrote:

I mean I respect your opinion and all, just as long as you understand you are wrong.
Back to top Go down
Geo Geo Gep Gep
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Guys I have a problem

The battery in my Pokemon Gold is dead.

What do I do? How do I get my Red Gyarados fix?

Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Geo Geo Gep Gep wrote:
Guys I have a problem

The battery in my Pokemon Gold is dead.

What do I do? How do I get my Red Gyarados fix?

Heart Gold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   

Back to top Go down

Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Spam-