HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:17 pm

I don't have the game to know. You could try Google.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:51 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
I don't have the game to know. You could try Google.
Nope, tried the basic searches already. Or at least going to Gamefaqs for a guide. replays were mentioned once, and it was "Go to this menu to view replays you've saved."
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:54 pm

That's odd.
Back to top Go down
Nall
The Pony Buddy
The Pony Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:13 pm

hey everypony

ever seen a portable n64 console like this? this is the first time I saw something like that.
Back to top Go down
FSMK
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:18 pm

I've seen portable N64's before.

I have no idea why Nintendo did not decide to market something like that. Would've been FANtastic.
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:32 am

FSMK wrote:

I have no idea why Nintendo did not decide to market something like that. Would've been FANtastic.

In all seriousness, those cartridges aren't exactly portable.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Decided not to buy MK7 like I planned. Still having fun with Sonic Generations.
But other than Fire Emblem (Which is boring me a bit.) and Kirby's return to Dream Land's final in-game challenge, It's my last game I haven't shelved completely.
Back to top Go down
FSMK
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:26 pm

McKnackus I wrote:
FSMK wrote:

:I

That's not what I meant :I
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Trollolololol.

CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:48 pm

I like that sig.

I also like fire.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:45 pm

That sig defines me in a single image. =| I like it.

CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Mega10 wrote:

You like starting flame wars?
Back to top Go down
FSMK
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:05 pm

ChaosDX1 wrote:
Mega10 wrote:

No she obviously likes to set her computer on fire while making a funny face.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:05 pm

ChaosDX1 wrote:
Mega10 wrote:

I like watching them lol

Buuut I rather troll trolls and mentally mock things without actually trolling C|

CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:49 am

I had a fun dream!

I was in a movie theater watching a film about Mickey meeting aliens. I bet it was a nice movie, I couldn't tell. The mayor of Townsville and Madame Foster were sitting next to me and kept complaining about how I was talking during the movie. The first time they complained they were right, but after that I don't know what they were talking about.

Mickey was there, hating me over a misunderstanding. To keep from getting kicked out of the theater, I moved up to the front row. Feeling pretty miserable over the two elders complaining about me and hating my guts. Daisy (The duck girl from Disney cartoons. Not the princess.) tried to cheer me up a bit as she walked past.

An intermission came on after two kids got captured (In the movie) and Mickey (The movie one.) was staring down the alien's mothership.

During said intermission, a giant transport helicopter crashed in through the front of the theater, and the copilot came out and explained that the movie was an introduction to an actual threat we were facing, and we needed people to help in the fight.

Being in the front row, and my crazy, action-loving self, I boarded the thing right away! There were a ton of seats behind the pilot's seats, enough to fit about 20 people comfortably with another craft on the way to carry more people. Looked kinda like a Disney ride to be honest.

Unfortunately only me and one other person were willing to be a part of this mission. Everyone else was too confused and we ended up leaving with the copilot promising them that the next ship would have someone that spoke Spanish.

We took off and I started talking about how if only I had brought my Righteous Bison with me. ...and if it was real. (The raygun I'm holding in my avatar.) And I went on to say that I should probably stop geeking out about it so I don't drive everyone nuts and was silent until we arrived at Disney Land. We phased through an animation studio where there was a green animatronic doing a funny jig. (This feels just like one of those Disney rides!)

We landed in Tomorrow Land and descended over a building into a hallway via cables. The pilots were trying to weld their way into a large grate covering a vent. I unbuckled myself from the wire and dropped to the floor so I could stretch as I waited, removing the harness. When I looked up toward them they were bunched into the nook the grate was in, holding as still as possible and giving me an "Oh shit!" look.

"Hey! You!"

Oh, that explains their actions. A security guard spotted me and was clearly very unhappy with my presence. He pointed a stun gun at me. The kind that shoot little needles into your skin that are attached to the gun through lengths of wire that feed a few hundred jolts into your body. You know that kind right? Pretty sure my dream didn't just invent them.

Instinct kicked in them. I love it when that happens. Awesome shit gets done when that happens. I dodged the needles which stuck themselves in the wall behind me. I grabbed the chords and yanked him forward where he fell into a weak structure covering an air vent. Another guard came, and I did the same thing, commenting on how I couldn't believe that worked twice.

More guards came. Only one needle actually managed to hit me. It stung but didn't knock me out. I went down a corner and found a metal barrel, which I held as a shield. The next guard that tried to shoot me hit the barrel. The wires retracted, pulling the barrel into him and knocking him out!

Once the guards gone or otherwise disposed of, I decided I had better wake up. As much fun as I was having, my alarm DID go off about 15 minutes ago!

Amazing how a dream didn't go off on random tangents and actually kept one theme throughout, huh?
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:46 pm

Also,

Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:13 pm

Troll physics! Always fun!

Let me add one:

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:30 pm

Ganon1998 wrote:

YES. victory

CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:14 am

Hey guys, I did something crazy and stupid again.

I was surrounded by Zombies, with next to zero chance of escaping. So I did what any irrational crazy person with a pack full of explosives would do: I took out a pipe bomb, flipped the switch, dropped it at my feet, and waited.

It worked. Hurt like hell, but it worked. (I'm realizing now that way to many of my plans have this same result.)
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:14 pm

This sign made my day for some reason.

Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:48 am

What game is that Chaos?
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:25 am

JohnnyboySP wrote:
What game is that Chaos?

Killing Floor.

Think Left 4 Dead, but with more focus on survival, bigger guns, and your goal is to kill everything instead of get to safety. It's fun!
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Oh great...
I'm replaying "On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness" and I just reached Hobo Alley.
This is the game that started my unusual obsession with hobocidal acts, and now I can already feel the lust for it rekindling.

...Wow, big words. Tycho's dialogue in this game must be rubbing off on me.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Hobocidal needs to be a really word.

CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Playing "Intense" mode.
The hobos are getting their revenge.

Doubt I'll be able to clear this game to be honest.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:12 pm

That does sound fun.

Sadly the next game I have a feeling both of us will wind up getting is Monster Hunter 4 whenever it shows up. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   

Back to top Go down

Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Spam-