Put name title I forgot here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:29 am

Alert had already lost interest in that topic. "Oooh what's in the jar thingy??" He asked, doing grabby HAND at it, since if he let it go with both he'd fall off the "boat" that he was still trying to scramble up onto with his slippery little limbs.

--
HOW SYMPATHETIC.

Well that was good enough for Blackout. He nodded once before turning to head in that direction.

"Why's he need to die?" Bane asked as he followed after the scorpion. He was more casual with things and more likely to ask questions. For he was not all that concerned it would get him in trouble.

--

Desert was about to nod to what Pascal was saying until the other mentioned wanting his clothes. His eyes widened as he grabbed a hold of his own shirt as if this would prevent the other from taking it. "N-no! They're mine!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:45 am

Surge didn't mind telling him, nor him grabbing it really, at least it wouldn't sink to the bottom of MUD.

"It's poison." he stated.

____

"Protested, threatened and changed the name of the shop formerly owned by him." she rattled off, as if these were perfectly good reasons to kill someone.

BUNDALL was getting terrified now. "H-hey, that's not..I-I didn't..."

"Now you want to talk?" Evlyn asked with a smirk.

____

"You're not gonna need 'em when you're deeee-eeeead." Pascal taunted, sitting down in the mud to relax his injured leg easier.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:52 am

"Poison? Why you collect poison?" Alert did occasionally breach the common grammar, but that didn't much matter to him. He poked at the jar as it was close enough to his reach now, seeming more interested in it than the boat. "Poison everywhere." He gestured around with the other hand, clearly forgetting that he needed one to hang on with. Needless to say he slipped off the boat and disappeared beneath the water surface once more.
--
Blackout was right beside this old feline by now, his various little hands on his various legs making strange noises as they clattered their clawed fingers together. His tail whipped around in a broad sweep so that it was quite definitely out of the way of accidentally doing any damage to anything. He looked down at his rather large LOBSTER looking claw arm thing--aka pincher thing that scorpions have as he waited for some kind of clarification, further instruction. Something along those lines.

Bane nodded with these reasons. Yep! Sounded logical to him. He turned towards Bundall when he spoke, obviously interested in this new apparent development.

---

Desert whined quietly over this matter, his ears sort of flopping down regretfully. "I don't wanna die..." He insisted, making sure he was securely planted atop the rock for fear of sitting in the mud like Pascal was.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:02 am

Surge, who was still on the edge of the log, gasped as he scrambled (eggs) to right the boat, but he wasn't fast enough. It flipped over, hitting him in the head and covering him as he dipped below the water. His jar went flying and spa-looshed somewhere.

Surge popped up a moment later, looking around frantically for his jar.

____

Evlyn looked at Blackout, waiting, so obedient he seemed.

She laughed aloud. "Well? Don't be shy now! No requests on this fool!"

BUNDALL gasped, looking at Blackout helplessly. "Hey, come on I can be an asset to the faction!" he pleaded.

____

"Well then sittin' there isn't going to work." Pascal told him. "You'd need to be with um...and elite faction member...such as myself..." he looked away for a bit, thinking about his lie before continuing. "'Else you won't stand a chance."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:17 am

(XDDDDDD SCRAMBLED EGGS FTW XDDDDDDDDDDD)

Alert was quite oblivious to the inconvenience he had caused the poor mange-fox as he called Surge. He popped his head back along the surface after a few moments and looked about for that sickly colored fox again.

--
Blackout didn't much care about the "politics" of these little bouts. If Evlyn said he was worthless well then he was worthless and there was no need listening to the old guy jabber on about his worth. Killing an old tied up guy wouldn't be hard. Blackout liked the hunt usually, but killing defenseless things certainly didn't phase him.

He raised his rather large pincher arm before attempting to bash it against OLD GUY's fragile head. c:

Bane was there but evidently not going to be allowed to kill the old guy since Ten didn't feel like letting a slug slime the guy to death. Did she pity the cat? Maybe. Or maybe she just favored Blackout.

--

"Elite faction member?" Desert asked in response as he looked at the other. He didn't look much like any elite...anything really. But then again Desert supposed the definition of elite now may vary from what he was accustomed to and he was quite willing to accept any help. "Do you know where any elite faction members are who would let me be with them?" He asked, obviously DISMISSING Pascal.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:30 am

(xDD)

Surge was looking around, too near the boat, he hadn't seen the jar go flying.

"Where arrrrre you..." he called softly, feeling around below the water's surface.

____

Ha ha ha. xDD

BUNDALL was silent nearly instantly, still alive, but had sustained a massive concussion. He writhed about for a little, whimpering softly.

Evlyn laughed again. "So easily is he silenced!" she exclaimed.

___

Pascal made a face at Desert. "I SAID I was." he reminded him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:48 am

Alert obviously thought the mange-fox was referring to him so he waved one arm. "I'm right here!" He announced.

--

Bane followed in this laughter. If he didn't get to help then he sure as heck could still cheer which was exactly what he had decided to do.

Blackout simply proceeded with what he was doing. The tail--the evil tail of violent puncturing death. He was a scorpion after all. It was generally what he did. This time was no different. He whipped his tail around , tip pointing down as he lashed it towards the subdued form.

--

Desert's ears pinned themselves defensively behind his head as he stared at Pascal for a moment before he finally stood up. He was pretty average for a kitteh of his age--because apparently there were standards =U XDD--maybe a tad taller and sort of thin in build, but nothing major. He kept his tail from brushing the ground either way.

"....I'm Desert....well, Desert Ricaeont." (which indeed was an epic random last name =| But shhh) He fidgeted a tad before he continued. "I don't think my family is still around though." The last name was fairly well known by many sentients prior to all this stuff that had gone on. They even owned a bank .0. But anyway, he didn't know if Pascal would know or not. ".....Can I follow you? I...don't really have anything to offer."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:55 am

"Not you." Surge replied calmly, what a silly mistake that thing made! "I'm looking for my poison jar." he stated, dipping his head under the water for a moment, coming back up with a rock. He made a face before giving it a quick toss.

"I can't find it." he announced.

____

The form was struck. =O Crying out and moving a little more, twitching was all that remained in a few moments.

Evlyn was smiling greatly at this. Another traitor silenced, her faction would be pure someday.

___

Pascal looked unamused until he hard fancy last name. "Ricaeont?" he asked, blinking a few times. "Like Ricaeont Ricaeont?" he asked, once again wanting to clarify in a difficult to understand way.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:04 am

The axolotl laughed about this, and even moreso when Surge found the rock. He dipped himself under the water in a backflip while he found the whole situation insanely funny before he reappeared once more.

"Lost the poison jar." He chuckled. "Fail boat, fail boat."
--
(Blackout would be a pretty fail scorpion if he had missed a non moving form =| XDD)

Blackout watched for only a moment to assure that he had indeed killed the cat. Once he was satisfied he turned away, looking back to Evlyn and totally ignoring Bane who he wasn't too fond of anyway. The creature was too loud for his liking and the slug liked to ask pointless questions that only bothered Blackout.

--
(WIN XDDDD)

Desert's ears twitched as he nodded. "Yeah, Ricaeont. Ricaeont with the bank." That was one of their more defining features that most seemed to know his family by so he used that example. As far as he knew no one had really despised his family. He was hoping he hadn't found the only other living creature who had or something.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:14 am

"You were tippin' it an' stuff." Surge commented, he still wasn't annoyed, not blaming it entirely on Alert, but he wanted him to know he was mistaken.

"Can ya help me find it?" he asked.

____

Evlyn smiled and nodded her head at Blackout. "Couldn't have done it better myself." she commented. "Very nice."

Rent-A-Guard Delta4 picked up the body and began to carry it away for BURNING.

"Don't waste the coat." Evlyn called after him, talking not only about the clothes BUNDALL was wearing but his own fur as well.
____

Pascal initiated quick-heal rage mode and ran away.

Pascal thought about this for a second. "Well...I don't suppose that really matters now, but it's cool to see someone famous. If I find any paper I'm gonna get your autograph...might be able to sell it for some goods..."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Alert simply chuckled and disappeared beneath the surface again.He didn't say he would help, but he had intentions of doing so. He didn't have anything better to do than hang out with this strange guy so heck, why not help? He didn't feel bad for rocking the boat thing at all though >_>
-
Blackout simply nodded. That was a pleasing response to him, but he didn't say anymore than that. He swept his tail to the side. He had intentions of leaving once more, since he had accomplished his work. OBVIOUSLY hiding amongst giant rocks was highly exciting.
--
(XDDD)
Desert shrugged. He didn't mind signing something really, although he doubted it'd be useful in the current conditions. Either way for now he just smiled subtly and nodded. As long as it meant he didn't have to sit out there on a rock and wait to die!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Surge watched for Alert for a moment, waiting. He got bored super quickly and, not even knowing if Alert was helping or not, started to look around some more himself.

"Darn reptilian." he muttered as he felt about the muck with his feet.

____

Evlyn was not so content to see Blackout leave just yet.

"Blackout?" she asked calmly.

___

Pascal accepted this answer and thought for a moment, what would a responsible Faction Member do?

"Do you know how to use a weapon?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Alert who was having an oh so joyful time reappeared a bit later, although he had stirred up the muck so much that he couldn't see anything down there anyway and had just been feeling around blindly. He had nothing in his frog-like hands.

--
Blackout turned slightly, so that he could see her, obviously as a sign he had heard her and was waiting for further instruction. He really didn't say much very often.
--
"Uhh........no." Desert blinked before his ear twitched again. "Why would I know how to use weapons? normal people don't go shooting their neighbors."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Surge was so excited when Alert came up, his eyes were scanning Alert's muddy webbers. His face showed a wave of frustration when he didn't see it.

"Dang." he remarked, before focusing on his own search once again.

____

"Might I ask what you have on your agenda?" she calmly inquired.

____

"Hey, neighbors aren't always friendly." Pascal defended. "And maybe for defense? So you're not a loser who sits and watches his bank get robbed?" He figured that wouldn't go over well with Desert, so he added a little more. "Just saying..." (Cause that helped so much. =U)

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:28 pm

"What way did you toss it?" Alert asked, obviously a bit more attuned to actually doing something now. "You keep stirring up the mud. I can't see anything like that." He frowned now, and with his massive mouth, it made for quite a massive frown.

---
Saying you intended to go hide under a rock again didn't exactly sound amazing, so Blackout decided against using such wording.

Bane was rambling on about his plans, in no particular order nor with a great deal of logic or sense into it. Obviously he figured this question was directed at him as well.

"Waiting." Blackout finally answered, his voice tended to have a slight hiss sound about the way he spoke, today was no different. "As usual." Blackout didn't speak fast, his words were usually dragged out. Either way, he was simply meaning he'd be going back to the rock he liked to be amongst to wait for someone to either cross by that was not a part of their faction or for Evlyn to need him again.
--
(YES |D that helps greeatly C|)

Desert's ears pinned down against his head at the remark Pascal had made. Stupid thing. Just because he came from a wealthy family didn't mean he didn't know anything! "That's why the bank has guards." He replied, tail lashing to the side slowly. He was doing his best to try and not get too upset over it, but well he wasn't doing all that good a job. "Idiot." Yes =| there. Now they were even in his mind.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:04 pm

"Well I need t' keep stirring it or else it'll settle on my jar." Surge replied, not stopping his motions of feeling around. "it went over here where I'm lookin'." he added a second later.

____

Evlyn nodded with a smile.

"Don't worry about waiting." she told him. "Enjoy the rest of your day."

She had mostly ignored Bane, because her mind usually ignored people who she wasn't directing conversation to. It was an intentional habit and went well with her other leaderly qualities.

____

Pascal sighed, this was taking a while and it was hurting to stand on his leg. "Well it looks like your guards were amazing." he remarked, taking a look around as if to acknowledge the ones he 'saw'.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:30 pm

"Well if you hadn't kicked it up to begin with....." Alert grumbled before splashing on over beside the mange-fox as he liked to call it.

--
Blackout nodded, although he'd probably still do the same boring thing. That was just how he was. More content to just hide in darkness than pursue anything. If he was surviving that was good enough for him.

--

"It's not their fault everything got messed up." Desert insisted. He didn't see why Pascal was so persistent about making those he worked with sound like failures. "Why are we even talking about that though? Stuff's already messed up, not like it's gonna solve anything." And with that he decided to sit back down on his rock.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:59 pm

"I didn't do it..." Surge grumbled, not sure if Alert had heard him what with all the splashing. He wiped some muddy water from his eyes as he paused, not seeing it anywhere.

"Shoot....I needed that too..." he remarked sadly.

____

Evlyn smiled to herself. She sort of liked how odd Blackout and Bane were, not just in a professional sort of way either. She pretended not to care, but if something happened to either of them her rhythm of rule would be distorted.

"Get out of here." she ordered to Bane.

_____

"Don't sit there." Pascal told him. "I know things aren't better, nor will complaining help, but is it so wrong to ponder?" he turned away, starting his limp in another direction. "Don't be such a downer."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:15 am

I see Brad is not telling us if they should be finding it or not =| XD

So Alert kept his search, running his hands along the bottom feeling for any sort of things that didn't have the same texture as rocks. There tended to be a ton of junk in these places though, so that could go on for awhile.

--
Bane looked surprised. Not by the command, but more by the fact the scorpion had headed off without him. Either way he nodded eventually, waved a floppy goodby and started plodding along back out, humming to himself. |D

--

Desert was not very impressed with these statements. His tail twitched about a few times then he yawned as if suddenly tired. He did look rather bored. He stood up eventually. He didn't wish to walk in icky mud stuff though. He had decided to just drop the argument and discussion for now.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:35 pm

(GOSH. xDD You can make Alert find it if you want.)

Surge continued on as well, feeling something...odd. He pulled it out to examine it, it looked like a ball covered in strings, covered in mud. He looked at it with disgust.

"Well that ain't it." he announced.

___

Brad must think about what 2 du.

___

Pascal continued to walk away, not really caring if Desert followed at this point or not. He wasn't the kind of person he wanted to be proud of him, his character didn't hold much 'value' to Pascal.

"Dumb cat." he muttered.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:45 pm

(Then alert can dance like Edge =U )

Alert carried on in his search, feeling the various shapes of various things he had become fairly accustomed to knowing without having to actually look at. The chances of finding the thing mange-fox wanted were probably pretty slim he presumed. It was about that time that his webbed hand slid against something that was looser than a lot of the other stuff. It rolled some and he had to swing his foot to trap it for a moment, before grabbing it and surfacing once again.

DUN DUN, He had FOUND it. My stuff!
--
OKEEDAY.
--
Desert was clearly alarmed by the fact he was being left behind. His expression was replaced by fear as he blinked at the mud. It wasn't going to go anywhere that was for sure, but he reaaaally didn't want to get in it. He had already gotten dirty enough. He whined subtly

"Wait, I thought I was going with you....." He called to the leaving Pascal. He wasn't sure what he hoped the other would do for him, but...well.....MUD. D:

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:21 pm

(xDD Yes. =) )

Surge wasn't aware he had it just yet, he was still examining the thing he had.

"I think it's a pom...thing." he stated, moving it around to look at all angles.

____

(xD)

Pascal stopped. "I thought you were too." he stated, taking a few moments to turn around without hurting his leg even more. "Why are you still there?" he questioned.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Alert looked over the item he had gotten. He wasn't entirely sure what it was. So he looked it over a few times, turned it, looked at it again, then shook it. Hm.

--

Desert didn't want to flat out say because of the mud, but he knew it was the truth. "It's...sticky and wet." He announced, kneeling down on his rock to poke at it as if he suspected it would change.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:53 am

Surge dropped his weird thing laughing at the noise it made in the mud. "You see that, lizard?" he asked, looking around for Alert. He saw him there..with the jar.

I love it more Challenge Accepted

He hurried as fast as he could over to Alert, somewhat stumbling as the mud refused to easily let him go.

"You found it??" he asked excitedly.

____

Pascal rolled his eyes. "You won't stay clean forever you know." he reminded him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:18 am

"I dunno...." Alert replied, tilting it over once again. His big FAT tail flopped against the watery mud stuff as he added. "I'm not a lizard. Lizards are scaly and have detachable rat tails" Apparently he wasn't very fond of lizards.

--

"Well yeah but...." He tapered off. He had no change of CLOTHES. He would have to STAY covered in nasty mud sticky stuff. He whined subtly again before glancing at the rock one last time. Well, he'd never get anywhere like this. Reluctantly he slid one foot off of his rock into the mud stuff, making quite a few faces at the stuff as he did so.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:21 am

Surge reached to try and take the jar from Alert.

"What are ya then?" he asked, not so much into the conversation as he wanted his PRECIOUS jar back.

___

Pascal's face was on of disgust, the mud really got to the guy this much? Watching longer though, he suddenly burst out laughing.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:27 am

Alert allowed mange-fox to hold onto it, but he still wasn't releasing his own epic grip on the thing either. "I'm an axolotl." He insisted, as if this were such a common name for a creature.

---

Desert had been quite preoccupied looking horrified, arms held up as if the mud was going to suddenly leap from its place and attack him. His tail had fluffed itself up as he slid his other foot into it, teeth clenched as he gazed down at the disturbing and cold substance that was now pressed against his pant legs and seeping through.

This was NOT funny, and he saw no reason for Pascal's laughter.

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   

Back to top Go down

Put name title I forgot here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-