Put name title I forgot here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 am

Surge climbed into the boat, taking a moment to look over the inside for any sort of explosive or tracking device. He knew he wouldn't find any, he was just a slightly paranoid being. He smirked, glancing over at the cat brothers who were where he had left them.

____

Pascal continued to stand near the entrance, glancing over occasionally to make sure nobody was messing with his elite faction member.

"How long do you expect me to stay here?" he asked unhappily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:25 am

"The snake." Alert announced as if Surge were not knowledgeable enough to realize he hadn't done anything with the thing. "I thought you were going to poison someone." Contrary to the way the axolotl had sounded earlier--which was something along the lines of not entirely intelligent and further more, overly cheery, he just sounded annoyed and tired now.
--

Seven glanced up from his current status of doing...nothing actually. The cat had eventually resorted to staring at his feet without a single word. This was because the cat was not very friendly though, and preferred to keep to himself. The kittens usually kept to their own little clan and didn't bother him. So he was just existing with them to an extent. But this...the cat rolled his eyes.

"I dunno? Why don't you stay there until you can act your age? You've gotta be older than five, right?"

The kittens seemed to find this pretty funny and their not so well masked laughter sounded from the little snickering group as they debated what age they thought Pascal was.

Desert was not joining in on this laughter. His ears twitched as he glanced at all the other individuals in the small cave, trying to decide what sort of response he should have in this situation. He eventually settled for a sigh, ears flopping to the sides. Was this how normal people lived every day? It was pretty confusing and tiring to be involved in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Surge looked at Alert with a hint of surprise. His surprise turned into a smile, which then led into a laugh he didn't care to control.

"Ya honestly don't remember I was jus' attacked?" he asked. "What am I gonna do, keep one as a hostage n' then feed 'em when they're hun...." his voice trailed off and this wasn't funny anymore, in face, he found it to be rather serious. "....gry." he finished. That wasn't a bad idea he decided, did Alert realize this upon asking if he was going to poison someone? He wiggled the snake around, chuckling. "Devious creature." he remarked, it was meant for Alert, but he spoke facing the snake.

______

Pascal's ears turned down at Seven's age statement, right in front of his faction member too. The disrespect!

His ears returned to normal as he prepared his comeback. "You don't need to know my age." (Yeah that was the comeback. =U) he spoke, it was spoken a little less confident then he had been speaking since arriving here. "Who are you to say how someone my age should act anyway? Maybe you're the weird one."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Alert was apparently not amused. The Axolotl did not take part in this laughter, nor did his expression changed. He simply stared and waited for it to end. Once Surge seemed to get the overall idea, Alert nodded. It was really hard to tell where the majority, also known as any, of his motivation came from. Half the time he didn't seem to have a particular goal.
--
(XDXD COMEBACK)

Seven stared for quite some time before answering at all. A long, drawn out stare that achieved nothing in particular other than show he was not intimidated by Pascal in the least. He sighed, rolling his eyes and flicking his ears and tail tip. This guy was impossible. He didn't even dignify it with an answer.

Desert stared at both, clearly skeptical of the whole conversation going on between them. Pascal...really didn't seem to compare to the other cat in his ability to have a good argument. Not that Desert himself was one to talk.

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   

Back to top Go down

Put name title I forgot here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-