Put name title I forgot here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:56 am

"Does he live 'round here?" Surge asked, twisting the stick for an even cook. "We cuh' probably poison him too if ya want."

_____

"I didn't say that." Pascal 'defended'. Sure he said he was a faction leader, but he hadn't exaggerated....past that.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:00 am

"He climbs up in tree things like these." Alert nodded towards the trees. "Not sure if they're 'round here or not though." Alert wasn't interested in poisoning the lizard anyway though.

--

Cat simply chuckled and set about finishing his work. When he was satisfied that he had hit the majority of the scratches, he began to wrap a dried weedy looking thing over the ones that were still sort of bleeding. "It's not at all ideal." He announced, "But it'll stop the bleeding and act as a sort of barrier to all the other bad stuff around.""

"So he won't die?" Desert asked.

"That's a shame." Trek muttered as he picked some mud from his head fur.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:17 am

Surged looked up at the tree he had grabbed branches from, to see if he had just barely avoided death. No, he didn't see anything. Though a chameleon would be hard to spot he admitted.

"Oh." he stated, still spinning the snake on the stick.

____

Pascal was still in a lot of pain, he was breathing rather heavily and still rocking back and forth.

"T-thanks." he muttered.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:21 pm

(surged eh? =U XDD)

Alert didn't seem very interested in furthering his conversation at all. He had settled for kicking back now figuratively speaking, just floating along....like a dead fish =U

----

The gave him a skeptical stare and nodded as he recollected his supplies and began to put them away. He had decided Trek was fine and didn't need any help. Besides, the kitten would only cause trouble if he felt his finest.

"Is he LEAVING now?" The spotted kitten asked quite spitefully.

"No." Cat answered in response, flicking his tail with some irritation. "Why don't you go find your friends or something?"

Trek's ears flattened down as he turned away again.

"He really is normally more friendly." Cat confirmed what the other kitten had said earlier. "He really DOES seem to hate you. What'd you do to him?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:42 am

Oops. >_> xDD

Content with the amount of cooking done to the snake, Surge removed it from the fire and waited a few moments before pulling it off the stick by hand. He let the cooked snake flop on the boat, doing his best to try to avoid smelling it. Even with no spices it smelled rather delectable. He swirled his jar before opening it up and used the stick he had used to hold the snake, to stir the poison.

____

"I...I dunno, nothing." Pascal said, only because he was still in quite a bit of stinging pain and didn't realize what he said until after he said it. "I think I...hit him with a pistol, or something. I dunno he's fine alright??"

Gosh Mr Defensive. =U

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:50 am

Alert found this all to be disturbing and gross. He didn't eat snake, so it had no appeal to him. "Are you done yet?" He asked instead.

---

"Interesting thing to forget." Cat announced, but left the dumb guy to suffer. He wasn't much concerned with his well being now. He figured he had done his part. "Trek, you probably deserved it, why not drop it, huh?"

Desert shifted his position some. He didn't like being here with the others. he felt even more vulnerable for some reason. He wasn't sure why. At least they were closed in here and not in the open.

Trek ignored cat with the comment--in regards to Pascal of "Stupid squirrel." yes, he had his species off some.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:18 am

"Almost." Surge replied cheerfully. "Ya want them dead or not? Sheesh."

He then stuck the stuck back into the snake, took it out and swirled the poison with it, before sticking it in once again. He repeated the process several times before holding it over the fire a little longer to 'dry' the liquids.

____

Pascal wasn't paying attention to Trek much, but he did look up. Had he said anything about him? He probably had. Ugh, still stung, too bad he had no clean water he could...sit in.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:27 pm

"I really don't care either way." Alert reminded as he rolled his eyes and disappeared beneath the water surface again. He reappeared a few moments later. "They don't bother me after all."

----

Cat had wandered off back outside of the cave without a word. OH Cat is Seven BTW I keep forgetting to message >_> WITH HIS MEAGER left over supplies |D He wasn't very socialable sometimes, which was mostly why he had left again. He wasn't far, just on the rocks that made up its cover.

Trek had apparently gotten over the fact he didn't like Pascal because he had ventured over to Desert, staring at him skeptically for a moment and then plopping down beside him.

"You can join my faction." He told the taller cat as if he were offering some sort of great deal.

Desert blinked. "Oh. Well...that's very...er...kind of you to offer."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:09 pm

"Well then you're bein' impatient for nothin'." Surge commented, looking the snake over now. He smiled, oh yeah, this would do fine.

____

(Thanks. xD)

Pascal was still there on the ground, rocking slowly and talking to himself, staring at some small rocks.

"Things..." he muttered. "Why why why..." he hadn't noticed Trek near Desert, stealing his faction member.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:03 am

"I want excitement." Alert stated. "Excitement is more like then dying than watching you roast a snake."

---

Both Trek and Desert glanced over at the strange mumblings. What...was he doing?

"See? Just another reason to join mine!" Trek proclaimed. "Your leader's crazy?"

Desert didn't agree or disagree. "Are you...okay?" He asked instead.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Surge looked at Alert with a strange expression, that had been a little confusing.

"Don't everyone like excitement?" he asked. "We jus' need to find someone now."

___

Pascal glanced over now, he heard talking. Desert was...conversing with the cat that had initially attacked him? He hadn't hired him had he? He quickly glanced at his holster for his pistol, remembering Desert knew it wasn't loaded...or did he? He didn't remember. He looked back at the ground now, his eyes wide and his mind wandering.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:41 am

(Ten wonders what she was saying too as a matter of fact, but we'll just gow ith it =U XDD ))
"Well then let's hurry up and find someone." Alert replied as if it were as easy as snapping ones fingers. Not that he could do that either actually.

--
(I must'a been tired when I posted this 0_o random punctuation XDDD)

Desert frowned. Pascal seemed to be acting rather strange. The cat didn't approach him though, he was too afraid he'd get yelled at again or something. Such a brave individual. Instead he curled his tail over his feet, pulling his knees up against his chest and resting his chin atop them as he stared. It was his guess that either the guy had been crazy all along and had had a moment of clarity or something wasn't quite right with him now. Either way, joining with Trek would probably be better than wandering on his own if he didn't recover.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:21 am

Surge glanced around for a moment, as if someone might appear, nobody did.

"There's nobody here." he stated.

____

(xDD Then Pascal died. =U)

Pascal continued to sit there, looking around. He glanced back at Desert, he didn't like that other cat next to his faction member! D=

He stood up, almost falling over, to try and look more intimidating to the two. He stayed his distance away though. "Hey.....get away from him." he said quietly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:35 am

"No kiddin'?" The axolotl asked--in complete sarcasm. "Who'da thunked."

--

Desert was nervous over the other's reactions. No they didn't seem right.

"H....hey, kitten...guy...."

"My name's Trek." The kitten proclaimed, fluffing himself up indignantly.

"Okay Trek, maybe you should get that other cat to see if he's okay."

"Why?" Trek asked, crinkling his nose. He was not intimidated by Pascal's display either.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:37 am

Surge heard how Alert was pronouncing things and glanced over at him to try and read his expression.

"You makin' fun of me?" he asked calmly.

____

Pascal growled now. Overhearing the other cat's name.

"Trek! Get away from my comrade!" he said, in a louder tone this time.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:41 am

"Possibly." The axolotl announced before intentionally splashing down rather fiercely in hopes of getting the other wet. Yes granted he had just been in the water, but heck, it was still an insult.

---

"Your comrade?" Trek smirked. "He could be MY comrade. If he's got any brains he will be. And if he doesn't, then heck he'll fit right in with you, Squirrel."

Desert did not like what either were saying really.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:57 am

Water and some baby muck debris splashed up into Surge's face. It startled him, causing him to turn away, but he was used to such properties so he didn't get angry about it.

"Y'know, what if I can't help but talk like this?" he asked. His feelings weren't really hurt, after all, he understood WHY one would make fun of him, he was just curious why Alert started doing it now and couldn't think of a better thing to say to him.

___

Pascal was glaring now and took a few steps toward the two.

"You can't have a comrade who easily outclasses you." Pascal growled, in a strange turn of events boasting about Desert's skill. "If anything you should be his stupid minion slave."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Alert was not interested in defending his point. Actually he had decided he was going to push the boat along again without asking if it was even desired.

---
This caused Trek to make something along the lines of a mix of a hiss and a sigh. His tail lashed to the side. Oh he could easily beat that stupid squirrel in this state. He was sure of it. But he also didn't want dumb cat to come back and heal him up again.

Still, he didn't really have any great comeback to it, so he simply spiked his fur up in displeasure--the remainder that hadn't been thus far and stalked off a small distance from Desert.

Desert was quite confused. So many weird tempers flaring around. He wasn't accustomed to that.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:48 pm

Surge flinched when the boat moved, regaining his balance near instantly, before looking down into the water at Alert.

"You're a funny..." he paused. What had he said he was again? Oh well. "...reptile." he finished.

____

Once Trek was a small distance from Desert, Pascal relaxed. Good, that jerk better not steal his only faction member. He shot a glare at Desert, as if it was his idea to 'betray' the clan, before turning away to go sit down somewhere less in the walkway.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:59 am

"I'm not a reptile." Alert informed yet again as he was pushing the boat along quite contently. He didn't sound upset, but simply stating a point that Surge should have known. "Amphibian. An axolotl." He chuckled to himself, clearly liking that they both started with a.

------
Desert's ears twitched. What was Pascal's problem? Wasn't like he had done anything. He glanced over at Trek, noticing the kit was doing quite a wonderful job of displaying his apparent displeasure. His tail flicked, twitched and constantly moved in varying ways.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:52 pm

"Axolotl..." Surge repeated, mostly to himself, it was hardly a whisper. "That's right." Speaking normally now, he apologized to Alert like this: "Sorry then." he stated.

____

Pascal flopped to the ground, a little more active and flexible now that his wounds weren't stinging as much.

"No good two timing double crossing...." he was muttering. He looked up, determination on his face. He'd talk to that other cat about this, he seemed like the leader.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:19 am

Alert would have replied to him but his head dipped under the water instead. When he resurfaced he apparently saw no need to continue with the topic. He had no idea where he was pushing the boat to.So he hoped the other would state if they needed a directional change eventually.
--

Desert's ears twitched. What the heck was his problem now? Was he referring to him? He wasn't sure he liked this. He decided he'd keep to himself for now.

Trek was growling, although he wasn't watching either of the two.

Seven had decided he had sat outside long enough for now. This may have been due to the current WEATHER conditions on the rock. So he swung down from it, back inside the cave. Well, looked like everyone was just as hostile as he had left them.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:16 am

Surge was content with this, instead just sitting in the boat and wrapping the snake up in a cloth, as if he was carrying it as food. He then put it in a small pouch near his BELT.

He smiled as he stared ahead. "Hopefully we can find someone who'll capture me." he stated aloud. "N' not someone dumb."

____

(xDDD)

Pascal was looking around for Seven, though he didn't know him by name, he knew him by how he looked.

(Can he see Seven? =.)

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:09 am

Alert listened to Surge, but considering he had no real purpose or incentive in even helping, he really didn't care. Heck he didn't even know WHY he was coming along. He was usually quite the solo operative.

--
(Yes Seven is visible XD)

Seven did tend to have distinctive markings that set him out from the rest of the spotted kittens. For he had no spots, but rather darkish black gray fur with icy blue tips and a tail with rings of different colors. Either way he had no intentions of "bothering" any of the others and simply intended to sit quietly in a corner and maybe rest or something--that was where he was headed now, just to go sit against part of the lining wall.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:24 am

Surge was humming as he tapped a stick on the log as if it were drums. He was looking around, but the chances of finding someone out here weren't good. The water was too deep, there were some predators and there were hardly places to set up camp.

He did a double take at a figure in the distance, staring at it for a moment, he confirmed it was indeed moving.

Whispering, he crouched down in the log and leaned over to talk to Alert.

"Hey...hey!"

____

Pascal hurried over the best he could without opening any cuts, it was an impossible task, but it didn't stop him from trying.

"Excuse me...sir...you." he said as he approached.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:26 am

Alert shook his head, flinging droplets of water around . What was his big hurry NOW? And why was he talking so darn funny?

"What's your problem?" He somewhat grumbled, he didn't sound upset, if anything it sounded bubbly from the fact his mouth was partially submerged.

----

Sir? That wasn't something Seven was used to being called, but whatever. His ears perked up as he turned to look at the individual who was approaching him.

"Yeah?" He asked simply.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:23 pm

"Shuh-..sh....shut up!" Surge replied, a little louder than he planned but he needed to be heard by this Alert. "Someones there." he whispered.

The moving figure didn't seem to change it's course, he couldn't make out a species from this distance. Hmmm....

____

Pascal got closer, within quiet speaking range, before he continued to talk.

"You better keep your followers in check..." he semi-threatened in a quiet tone.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   

Back to top Go down

Put name title I forgot here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-