Put name title I forgot here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:26 am

Alert was off in his own little happy axolotl world and didn't even notice what Surge was rambling on about. He was looking around the sides of the boat as best he could while pushing it along, because he actually was trying to follow a certain direction.

---
Desert was somewhat sulking as he followed along after Pascal in silence. He didn't want to talk to the other anymore. He only lost all the conversation battles he had anyway. He settled for following in silence.

The cat who had first announced that he would help Pascal poked his head out of the cave again, searching to see if they were even coming or if he should just put the few supplies he had away. Oh, seemed they were. He retreated back inside to prepare the boiling dish *crosses out* medical stuff.

Trek was further into the cave. It wasn't a huge thing, not by any means. It was pretty snug for the entire group wen they were present. Just a little cove type of thing that seemed to stay above the muddy ground. It had a bit of a leaky roof considering it was just constructed of rocks. Puddles formed here and there, but it was over all dry and absent of mud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:24 pm

Surge was now shoving a sharp stick through the snake, until he poked out through the tail.

"Tough lil' sucker...' he muttered to himself, then pulling at the flint stones he had tied around his neck. Yep, they were there. He glanced around the boat for a moment, not finding what he wanted. He looked down at Alert (for he disapproved of his ways). "Ya wouldn't happen to have 'nything dry would ya?" he asked.

____

(xDDDD)

Pascal jumped back, wincing at his leg and cuts when he SAW the cat. Dang, he startled him. He glared now as he proceeded. He was quite amazed by the cave, no wonder they attacked him, he'd much like to have this as his own.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Alert blinked at Surge with his surprisingly tiny pupiled eyes. Anything dry? When he had just been oh so freely diving under water? He shook his head.

---

"Hi there." Cat greeted, ignoring the glares that he may have caused. His tail swished to the side. He was sitting against the cave wall with a small light--yes a working flashlight. It wasn't the brightest, but it was still decent.

Desert had not jumped but simply proceeded. He was rather pleased to get out of the mud as he entered this new location.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:46 pm

"Darn." Surge complained, looking back at his fire prepped snake. "I need dry something." he said. "Can ya get us near any trees?"

____

Pascal looked at the flashlight, wide-eyed. Wow, it was sooooo pretty. He hadn't seen a working flashlight in ages.

"Where did you get that?" he asked, approaching as if he wanted to take it.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:00 am

"Do ya see any?" Alert asked as his head dipped below the water as his hands on the boat slipped. He reappeared a second or so later. "Or know where any are?"

---

"I had it when I got here." The cat stated and sort of pulled it closer. "So where's all the scratches and what not?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:03 am

"I can see some." Surge replied, seeing some in the distance. "Not too far, jus' keep headin' this way."

____

"Everywhere." Pascal answered, still not taking his eyes off the flashlight. "Neat...." he muttered.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:33 am

"Okay." Alert didn't mind doing this at all so he simply carried along as he was.

--

"I guess." The cat mumbled. His multi-color striped tail settled behind him as he opened a small metal case. The supplies inside were quite meager but as long as he was careful he shoutls have enough for the careless creature who had been savaged by kittens.

"Alright then. Just sit down. It won't feel good. I can promise that. But it'll disinfect."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:40 am

Surge hummed as he picked at and adjusted the snake, occasionally checking on his jar of poison.

Time lapse? =D

____

Pascal took his eyes of the flashlight, blinking several times as he sat down. "Someone just wanna knock me out first?" he asked. His mind realized that didn't sound so brave, but then again he didn't want to burn all over either.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:53 am

Sure. =U

Eventually the Axolotl had paddled along until they reached the location of the trees. He began to slow himself down since he would need a bit of time to stop with the weight and force of the boat ahead of him.

--

"Umm...." The cat in front him stated, with no real answer.

"I can hit his head with a rock." Trek called from where he had decided to sit, further into the cave as he washed his fur. His now decently clean tail twitched. "Stupid fat-tailed thing."

"I don't think we need you doing anything else to him." Cat informed Trek, rolling his eyes at the comment.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:09 am

Surge, who was spacing out in his mind and simply laying on his back at this time, sat up, looking around for a second. Dang trees were in the way...hey...trees! He brushed some of the muddy water off him as he stood up.

He looked down at the water, wondering how deep it was here.

"Can ya do a depth check?" he asked.

____

Pascal was actually semi open to that.

"Well....you know, as long as he COULD do it...so he didn't hit me and have me just...feel the effects because he didn't hit me hard enough...but not too hard, I don't wanna die..." he was mostly mumbling, knowing his thoughts would not be approved of.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:16 am

Alert nodded and let go of the boat as he stopped his swimming. He sunk down so that only the very top of his head was visible. Fairly deep then, but not...too horribly as far as he was concerned. "Unstable ground." He reported. "You'll probably get your feet stuck in it." And with that, scrambled up around the base of a deformed and twisty tree--it looked pretty silly as his species was not meant for climbing at all. His wet body--and slick suit thing for that matter were all sort of glistening. No mud could really cling to his slippery surface.

---

"Look, if he messed up your head, I'll have to waste more resources. You let him GIVE you all those scratches. I don't see why you can't tolerate a bit of burning with them. It'll be better than them getting infected and becoming oozing sores of red infection and who knows what else." Oh yes, lovely description.

Desert was repulsed by these things and he turned away, trying to get the thoughts out of his mind.

"Fancy-boy doesn't really look like he belongs with you." Cat commented quite randomly afterwards.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Surge was alright with that, he was a fairly good swimmer anyway.

"Thanks Shiny-Boy." he commented, hopping over the side of the boat and plooshing down into the muck. He reappeared a moment later, swimming over to a different tree than Alert's. He began grabbing various branches and using nubs in the tree as footholds, making his way near the top.

____

Pascal wasn't sure what to say about all this, that cat sure seemed better qualified for leading a faction than himself.

"Well I...uh..he's in training and um...fine lets get this over with." he muttered.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Alert didn't seem to take offense to the comment of being 'shiny' he was rather preoccupied with hanging out in the tree apparently. He was probably the first axolotl to climb a tree or something, either way he was doing good just to stay clinging to it. Maybe he liked having a view of something higher up than the water surface.

--

Cat's ears twitched as he rolled his eyes. Considering he had agreed to help earlier in apparently relative kindness he looked sort of devious at the moment. His tail tip twitched, but he said nothing at first. "Over here." He commented, flicking his tail towards the cave wall itself. "That way we don't have to worry about you going too far."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:51 am

Surge made his way up the tree until about halfway, it was a fairly tall tree, it's branches not starting until above the water's surface. He shimmied along a large branch, reaching for some small, dead branches. He snagged them, crawling out a little more to grab a few more. He started making his way back, branches in hand and smile on his face.

"These'll do nicely..." he stated.

_____

Pascal swallowed hard, getting back on his feet to follow the cat. He glanced to see if Desert would follow, despite him being 'useless' it was nice to have a companion.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:58 am

Alert glanced over at him, his typical wide mouthed :] face not making him look particularly intelligent as he watched. He released the tree, kicking off of it somewhat so that he wouldn't get impaled on any knobs on it as he splashed into the water again, disappearing beneath its surface.

---

Desert was watching them, he hadn't really moved since it didn't look like the two were going too far. His ears twitched, tail swishing around anxiously.

"We don't need a broom duster." Trek grumbled at the fact the cat's tail was indeed agitating the dirt that had dried on it. Trek sure was a moody kitten. Desert tried to ignore that.

Cat was simply waiting for Pascal to sit down where he had instructed, holding the medium sized bottle in one hand and a gob of spongy looking moss stuff in the other.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:41 am

(KNOBS! That's the other word I was trying to remember. xD)

Surge made his way down the tree, going down was always easier. However, he had to enter the water more slowly this time, so he wouldn't get his branches wet. He trudged through the water, arm with branches and twigs held high as he partially swam and partially bobbed under to push off the bottom.

____

Pascal sat down, a hint of sadness Desert didn't follow. Maybe he worked for the cats, maybe he knew what Pascal's fate would be. He glanced at the bottle curiously and worriedly. "What's that stuff?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:47 am

Alert was merely having yet another casual swim, getting his MOIST body remoistend moreso as he took awhile to resurface. He wasn't a lot of help to Surge, but he was there none the less.

--

Cat rolled his eyes. "Does it really matter? You wouldn't know what it was if I told you anyway." He grumbled and then held the moss to it, being careful not to dump too much out when he did so. Once the moss was soaked he turned the bottle to its proper position, and carefully set it down. He knelt down beside Pascal although his knees weren't full touching the ground.

"You're not very confident." Cat stated. "Given how brave and valiant you seemed back then." The last part came out in a somewhat sarcastic purr. Cat did not give anymore warning before applying the moss to one of the larger clawed areas of brad's choosing. It would indeed burn btw. Cuz ten is mean.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:01 am

Surge made it back to the boat fairly easily, ignoring Alert for he had nothing to say or do with him.

He then organized his firewood on the edge of his boat, setting it in a corner just above where the water was. He took his flint stones then and began to strike them, blowing softly on the wood whenever he got smoke.

____

OF COURSE Brad chooses. =U

xDD Fine it was arm, since he held it up to defend it probably looked rather bad. =.

Pascal didn't answer, he didn't have time to before he hissed through his teeth, leaning back. It wouldn't have been out of Cat's range, but he did nonetheless.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:11 am

Alert had no interest in the ability to start a fire. He wasn't fond of the stuff. It was hot and it dried out his skin. Undesirable stuff really.

--

(sounds good XD)

Cat's tail tip twitched as he glanced at Pascal for a brief moment. He didn't say anything though and simply moved on to some of the smaller ones, trying to use the moss to its maximum potential before the need to get another.

It would have been easier and quicker had Pascal not scared off the two kittens who were more willing to help, unlike Trek who was still quite adamantly showing his disapproval with upturned nose off in the distance.

Desert had finally settled himself down to sit somewhere in the center between everyone else. He didn't want to get in the way, and Pascal hadn't been very happy with him anyway so he figured he should give the guy some space or something.

"Look." Cat stated, I could so call him by his name, but MEH, who cares. "If it gets too bad let me know. I've got some stuff that can take the burn away faster but it's limited. Limited amounts I mean. Moreso than this. So I don't wanna have to use it if I don't have to." He had collected it faar from here on some plants that hadn't been as badly effected by the same stuff as here. It had been indeed a very limited quantity that had taken him an incredibly long time to harvest. He didn't really want to waste it all on a stranger, but then again, everyone seemed to be strangers, and he had lost all contact with the one's he had come with, meaning...well these guys and anyone else he ran across were his most likely future acquaintances.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:17 am

It actually didn't take Surge too long to get the fire going, before he started cooking the snake like a hotdog over the fire. The corner of his boat started to catch fire, so he splashed some muddy water up there and it stopped, nearly putting out his fire entirely. His eyes went wide and he leaned over, softly blowing to keep the fire alive. Once steady, he resumed roasting.

____

(I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME. D=)

Pascal shook his head, gritting his teeth and hissing. "No." he stammered. "I won't do that." he started to rock back and forth now. "Why.....WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH?" he asked quickly, before hissing again.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:49 am

Trollfire.

"I can splash it too." Alert announced, although he didn't try to actually do it. He was smart enough to see Surge was trying to cook something. So instead he clung to a partially submerged tree. "Ever see that Chameleon faction leader guy?" He asked. "Chameleons." He shook his head. "That's what happens to axolotls who stay out of water too long." Yes, he found chameleons to be funny looking.

--

"Because I imagine there's already quite a bit of infection starting. I can't imagine his claws are very clean...and then you were rolling around in the mud--which definitely isn't." The cat sounded more sympathetic than he had before, but he wasn't slowing down. He reached for the bottle and dipped the moss in it again, another dab of full potency anti-infectiony stuff applied to more wounds.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:24 am

Surge shook his head and started to cover the fire with his hands, thinking Alert was going to splash it, but he stopped when he heard him speaking again...and was not splashing.

Surge though for a moment, looking forward before back at Alert. "When you say Chameleon faction leader, do ya mean a chameleon who leads a faction? Or ya mean a faction'a chameleons?"

____

"Pretty sure...germs and bacteria don't...make it react worse..." Pascal growled. "Active ingredient. Active ingredient!" he was finding it very hard to speak through the pain.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:30 am

"He leads the faction." Alert rolled his eyes, failing to see the importance of that particular part. "He looks like a dried out axolotl." He chuckled to himself. "Well a greenish one anyway."

--

Cat chuckled and shook his head. No, a great deal of the stinging would come from it ridding the infection. "You're kind of a lot bit dramatic, Sir. Try not to give the kits nightmares, hm?" He was only joking with the last part. The kits could have all the nightmares they wanted. =|

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:27 am

Surge shook his head, focusing back on the cooking snake.

"Can't say I have heard'a him. Why do ya bring him up?"

____

( HA HA HA HA!!! Serious big smile from me there. @_@ WOW.)

Pascal didn't much like being called dramatic, but it was probably true. "Hey it...it just hurts....okay?" he growled.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:40 pm

.......Was he serious? He had just TOLD him why he had brought it up. "Because he...looks like a dried out--nevermind." Alert decided the coyote was too dumb for this. "I've talked to him a couple times. He's fairly boring."

---

(XD yay!)

"Mhmm." Cat answered, yet again returning to his bottle for more freshly soaked moss. Yet again he dabbed it against more cuts, since they were quite plentiful. "Great and mighty faction leader." Yes he had heard some claim of this 'faction' stuff being discussed when and the kittens had been fighting.

Trek was being quite smug over the whole thing. He was proud he had caused the other such discomfort. He himself had taken a rather hard hit to the face of course--a couple, but they were hurting much less now as long as he didn't move his jaws too much.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:56 am

"Does he live 'round here?" Surge asked, twisting the stick for an even cook. "We cuh' probably poison him too if ya want."

_____

"I didn't say that." Pascal 'defended'. Sure he said he was a faction leader, but he hadn't exaggerated....past that.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:00 am

"He climbs up in tree things like these." Alert nodded towards the trees. "Not sure if they're 'round here or not though." Alert wasn't interested in poisoning the lizard anyway though.

--

Cat simply chuckled and set about finishing his work. When he was satisfied that he had hit the majority of the scratches, he began to wrap a dried weedy looking thing over the ones that were still sort of bleeding. "It's not at all ideal." He announced, "But it'll stop the bleeding and act as a sort of barrier to all the other bad stuff around.""

"So he won't die?" Desert asked.

"That's a shame." Trek muttered as he picked some mud from his head fur.

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   

Back to top Go down

Put name title I forgot here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-