View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:47 am

Surge nodded as he listened to this.

"Sure could benefit you though ya know." he commented. "Like me here, you could drown me 'r somethin' and take my stuff and nobody'd know and you'd have...more stuff...and somethin'"

He continued to paddle, looking around halfheartedly for small creatures.

____

A few bubbles appeared from the mud as Pascal yelled about the pain, his face appearing through the mud. Despite the mud running off his face and carrying fluids with it, blood soon formed a thin layer of color over his face. He coughed a few times, slowly bringing his limbs, and the pistol, out of the mud. All were bleeding (Even pistol. =() quite large amounts of blood. (It was making pretty patterns in the mud. =D)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:55 am

Alert shrugged. He supposed. "I'd only lose it again in here." He announced. "But what's that matter to you? I thought you were finding some food to poison your enemy faction with."
--

(even pistol XDDDDDDDD)

"Well you look like death warmed over." Older than kitten-age kitty stated. Maybe he shouldn't just let other kitten attack again.

Regardless to what he may have thought should be taking place, the kitten was up and stumbling a bit to get his footing. It was harder when your fur was tugged everywhere by mud. He spotted his target soon enough though and prepared to launch a second attack.

He was out of breath quite clearly, panting and lashing his tail fairly slowly. Maybe...maybe he had already taught the intruder a lesson. Maybe he didn't have to attack again. Tiredness was winning the battle and he ended up standing where he was, waiting to see what the intruders would say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:05 am

"I am." Surge replied, glancing around halfheartedly again. "Maybe I can jus' put some water in a bottle n' add some poison...I dunno they might think it's purified 'r somethin'."

He paddled a few more times as he thought about that. He heard a sploosh and looked around for Alert. Was that him?? He saw a ripple, tracing it to the other side of the boat where he saw a sea serpent making it's way along the top of the mud. His eyes opened wide and a smile spread across his face as he started to paddle in that direction.

____

"Shut up." Pascal replied, grasping his aching and bleeding body. "I'm going to freaking die of disease now..."

He shivered and brushed some blood off his arm, only for it to return a second later. This was not good.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:29 am

OH MAI GOSH A SERPENT. ALERT DEVOURED IT GREEDILY IN LARGE GULPS..

Alert wasn't contributing or hindering this process, but rather minding his own business, casually swimming around as he waited.

--

"That might be true." Kitty-cat agreed. He glared at the troublesome kitten group. "Go back to your rock." He commanded. Two of the kittens retreated without another word, they were clearly intimidated. The first though? Not so much. He refused to go anywhere.

"Just ignore him." Cat stated. "I don't know them that well, but that one--thinks its leader." He added the last part in more of a whisper. "Just let him keep thinking that and they'll probably let you into the rock cave thing--as a prisoner. Either way I could see what I've got to help you out." His ears twitched, and tail flicked casually to the side. "If you want."

"We're doomed!!" Desert exclaimed again.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:09 am

Surge paddled after it for nearly ten seconds before he realized he was outpaced. Making a face of displeasure, he stood up, wobbling the entire log for a moment before jumping out rather awkwardly, nearly landing with his face in the mud as he continued after it. He was only a few feet behind it now and could make his way through faster than the serpent.

_____

Pascal looked at kitty cat who had saved him, trying to read his eyes. This was odd, compassion? Was he also showing some pity?

He looked over at Desert now. "You're doomed if you don't shut up...." turning back to the kitty, he spoke once again. "What do you owe us?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:48 am

Alert found this a great time to try climbing into Surge's boat. Whatever the strange guy was doing, he didn't much care. If he felt like chasing random creatures through the muck, go for it.

---

Desert still whined more subtly about this, clearly thinking he was still quite doomed.

"Nothing." Cat's ears twitched. Locals. They sure as heck were weird. "Look if you don't want my help you don't have to take it. I was just offering."

Kitten was glaring at Pascal, approaching once more, but not quite as quick and aggressively. "You give up yet, trespasser?" He asked, some of his fur was spiked up and fluffed out still, but it may have simply been stuck in such a way by the mud.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:02 am

NOOO POISON GONNA ROLL OUT!! xDD

Surge continued after the serpent, following it for tens and tens of feet before it stopped, tongue lashing in and out. At that time, Surge snatched onto the back of its neck with his hand. It squirmed and writhed and showed it's fangs, but it did not intimidate the Surge.

He stared at it for a moment, he bet it tasted pretty good...and he was hungry.

____

Pascal ignored kitten, talking to cat instead.

"I do want your help." he admitted quietly. "I just don't understand why you're not like the others..."

For all he knew, this car planned to lure him somewhere and then eat him or something, but if he was going to die anyway, why not take the chance.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:44 pm

(LOLOLOL I KNOW D: )
Alert was fighting with the boat mostly unable to get in it again. He'd likely flip it at the rate he was going and thus decided to abandon it for the moment and disappear beneath the surface. He was sure Surge would hurry up soon. How long could it take to catch a snake thing?

--

"Well I can't answer that for you. I have no clue who the others are." He didn't waste much time on any further pleasantries as he turned, walking past Trek who still looked every bit ready to challenge Pascal again. The offer still stood, but he wasn't going to do all the work for Pascal. If he wanted the help he was going to have to settle his not so friendly relations with the kitten. Come on, it really shouldn't have been all that hard to beat a KITTEN--at least not as far as the cat was concerned. So he either needed to beat the darn kitten or be willing to submit to it. They'd figure it out he was sure.

Desert was still being his typical pathetic and unbattle trained self.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:09 am

Surge turned to show Alert, well the boat was rocking....it took a moment for that to sink in, the boat was rocking. His eyes opened wide as he hurried back in the boat's direction.

"Hey!" he shouted, still clutching snake.

_____

Pascal was still skeptical, but nodded.

"I suppose that makes sense."

He slowly started to get to his feet, unaware he actually needed to FINISH the fight with kitten. The further he stood, the more he saw just how many scratches and gouges he actually had. He made a face, they hurt too.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:15 am

Alert was still hiding beneath the murky waters. The boat was probably safe for the moment as the axolotl was skimming the bottom, looking for anything particularly interesting shaped or feeling. He grew disinterested after a moment and popped up to see if the snake was dead yet.

--

Kitten was lashing his tail again, clearly not intending to let Pascal join them amongst the rocks where the cat had ventured off to.

"Turn back the way you came." Kitten repeated again with a growl.

"Again?" Desert asked, as if HE had been fighting or something. He looked quite upset over this though. "Maybe we should just listen to it..."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:24 am

Surge was at the boat now, pulling it a little so he might be able to see what was inside easier. Poison was still there, thank goodness.

"Don't do that." he spoke, he didn't know Alert had resurfaced and was actually talking to his jar. He snatched it from the boat, standing there with the jar in one hand and a snake coiled around the other. Huh, he'd have to pinch the jar between his legs to open it this way.

____

Pascal looked at kitten with surprisement. (Scrabble: THAT'S NOT REAL WORD)

"What?" he asked. He glanced at cat. "He...he's gonna help me...settle down."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:40 am

Alert continued paddling his way around through the water, not all that concerned by the weird coyote's rambles at who knew what. He was probably talking about the snake biting him or something.

--

"Not here he's not!" Kitten insisted.

The other kittens had come tumbling out again. That little kitten cove. They seemed to be perfectly friendly now though. The white-spotted one was first to arrive.

"Hi!" He purred, totally friendly and utterly ignoring hostile kitten. "My name's Snowdrift!"

"Duststorm." The other kitten introduced itself upon finally getting there.

"Trek isn't normally that grumpy." Snowdrift added, nodding at the kitten who still wanted to attack Pascal. His ears perked forward as he happily announced. "He just doesn't like you."

Trek, the spotty-cheetah like kitten, still kept his glare for a moment before seeming to get side tracked all together. He turned and pounced on the white one--in a more playful manner before remembering that he was quite sore from Pascal having smacked him in the head/face with that gun earlier.

Oh yeah! The stupid trespassers! He turned his attention back to him. "I guess you can cross our territory...for now." He held his head up proudly as if doing them a great favor.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:32 pm

Surge used his legs to hold the jar, then used his free hand to unscrew the lid. He placed the lid onto his boat and grabbed the jar from his legs, swirling the liquid before getting the snake to bite on to the jar. He began to squeeze the back of it's head, disappointed nothing was coming out.

"Non venomous?" he asked, quite surprised. "You disappoint me Mr Snake."

_____

Pascal was a little overwhelmed at all these introductions, nodding to Snowdrift and muttering hello to Duststorm. "I'm Pascal." he added quietly. He nodded his head over at Desert. "That's Desert, Desert Ricaeont."

He was standing now and still looking at his fresh wounds. He glared the more he looked at them, this stunk.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Poor snake =U

Alert was continuing his leisurely swim, not at all concerned about the going ons of Surge. =)

--

None of the kittens seemed to get the importance of Desert's lastname but they waved and smiled anyway. Well at least two of them did. The other, Trek, still wasn't being all that friendly. He had decided to head back to kitten cove though. (AKA the little rock cave =| )

"You can come too!" Snowdrift insisted.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:44 pm

Surge replaced the lid to the jar and stuck the the snake in his mouth, keeping the head just outside his teeth before biting down. With the snake pinned and dying, he could use both hands to return the jar to the boat and climb in. The other 3/4 of the snake were writhing and squirming, smacking against his face, but Surge didn't mind too much.

____

Pascal looked himself over again.

"I don't know, I don't trust...Trek."

Even after Trek 'approved' his entering their territory for now, he didn't want to be near him. "I think the radioactivity has gotten to him." he remarked with a small smile.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:58 pm

(This amuses me =U )

Alert would glance to see if slow-poke had killed his snake yet on occasion, but really wasn't all that interested in paying attention long enough to watch. He swam further out and away from Surge for awhile, looking around, then returning.
---

"Radioactivity?" Snowdrift's eyes widened as if he truly was horrified by such a suggestion. He cast a panicked glance at his brother, then in the direction Trek had gone before fluffing up his fur and turning to run away--not towards the cave or anyone else, but simply a random direction.

Duststorm's ears perked up as he chased after him. "Wait! Snowdrift come back!" He called, but the kitten ignored, much like earlier. =U

Desert watched the whole display with a slight bit of confusion. Eventually he shrugged.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:14 am

Good. =)

Surge bit down harder, the snake's movements slowing and eventually stopping. He kept holding it with his mouth as he glanced around for Alert, huh. He punctured the snake's skin with his teeth (No way) and allowed the blood to trickle into his mouth.

Grabbing the plank he had in the boat, he started to row.

____

Pascal looked at running kittens. What the heck? He glanced to Desert, did they not realize there was much radiation here?

He brushed at his wounds again, them stinging as if they were being freshly clawed once again. He winced, hissing through his teeth as he inhaled.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:18 am

Alert ventured back near Surge again, not trying to jump into boat again thankfully. He wasn't saying anything anymore either. He was just being a silent axolotl with a creepy stare.

---
"If it hurts, why don't you go see that other cat--the one that said it'd help you." Desert stated quite plainly. I mean it made sense to him. So what if he didn't trust Trek? Trek wouldn't be the one helping him.

And it didn't much seem like cat intended to come back out.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:35 am

"-ere you are." Surge commented, snake still in his teeth. "T'awt 'er a -ec you -ere nah gon' hel-." He realized he probably could not be understood too easily, so he spit the snake out, letting it flop down onto his lap. "You'r gonna miss out on killin'!" he exclaimed.

_____

Pascal nodded. "I know that." he replied angrily, still annoyed Desert hadn't helped him at all. "At least I know why you're not in a faction now."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:52 am

"Killin the snake?" Alert asked. He didn't want to watch the snake die though. "Or killin the faction?"

--

Desert didn't seem to pick up on what Pascal was hinting at. He simply frowned, letting his tail droop down some--but not enough to get stuck in the mud. "What do you mean?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:58 am

"Killin' the faction." Surge replied, looking at the snake. "Ya wanna row or ya wanna rip out the guts?" he asked, before seeming to panic for a moment. "Not that ya need tuh do either..." he finished.

____

"You didn't do ANYTHING!" Pascal yelled. "I'm probably going to die because of these, a slow freakin' painful death. Then you can watch out for yourself? How does that sound? That what you wanted??"

He grumbled some more to himself as he started heading for the famed cave.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:04 am

Alert made a face at the mention of ripping out guts. Ew. No thanks. "I can...row...or push it...or something." Yeah pushing it would be easiest, since he wasn't in the boat. He swerved around behind it, letting his webbed toes spread out as he pressed them against it. Then he began to kick with his back webbed feet and massive flat tail.
--

Desert's ears flattened down, before a look of horror replaced the first at the mention of looking after himself. "But I can't! I don't know how to fight, I don't know how to find food. I would've helped but I don't know HOW!" He insisted. He wasn't angry, but more frantic sounding as he followed after Pascal as if merely being by him would protect him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:02 am

Boat was making more progress than it ever had with him rowing. He looked at Alert's method and smiled, snatching up the snake with new enthusiasm. He began to grab and wiggle it's fangs, tearing them out after they were loose enough, before grabbing other snake organs and using his claws to tear them enough to be ripped out.

____

Pascal, while mad at him, had expected Desert to follow so he made no complaint there.

"Well way to at least try." he scoffed.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:41 am

Alert wasn't particularly sure if they were supposed to be heading towards the red whatever they were's territory or not but that's where he was paddling along towards. This was all quite leisurely for him, not much work really. He didn't see why the coyote liked to complain about it.

---

Desert's ears lowered in sadness for the fact the other disapproved of him so much. He didn't MEAN to be a failure after all.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:10 pm

Surge wasn't entirely sure where their territory was, so he didn't mind what direction Alert was pushing him in. He thought he was just pushing him without direction and he was okay with that.

He proudly wiggled the serpentfish in front of Alert.

"Nearly ready." he announced.

____

Pascal was near the cave entrance now, his pace going slower and slower. What was in here anyway? His thoughts of the cats eating him came back and he stopped, glancing back at Desert.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:26 am

Alert was off in his own little happy axolotl world and didn't even notice what Surge was rambling on about. He was looking around the sides of the boat as best he could while pushing it along, because he actually was trying to follow a certain direction.

---
Desert was somewhat sulking as he followed along after Pascal in silence. He didn't want to talk to the other anymore. He only lost all the conversation battles he had anyway. He settled for following in silence.

The cat who had first announced that he would help Pascal poked his head out of the cave again, searching to see if they were even coming or if he should just put the few supplies he had away. Oh, seemed they were. He retreated back inside to prepare the boiling dish *crosses out* medical stuff.

Trek was further into the cave. It wasn't a huge thing, not by any means. It was pretty snug for the entire group wen they were present. Just a little cove type of thing that seemed to stay above the muddy ground. It had a bit of a leaky roof considering it was just constructed of rocks. Puddles formed here and there, but it was over all dry and absent of mud.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:24 pm

Surge was now shoving a sharp stick through the snake, until he poked out through the tail.

"Tough lil' sucker...' he muttered to himself, then pulling at the flint stones he had tied around his neck. Yep, they were there. He glanced around the boat for a moment, not finding what he wanted. He looked down at Alert (for he disapproved of his ways). "Ya wouldn't happen to have 'nything dry would ya?" he asked.

____

(xDDDD)

Pascal jumped back, wincing at his leg and cuts when he SAW the cat. Dang, he startled him. He glared now as he proceeded. He was quite amazed by the cave, no wonder they attacked him, he'd much like to have this as his own.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   

Back to top Go down

Put name title I forgot here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-