HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Cbox Link and Q n A

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin


Posts : 6953
Join date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cbox Link and Q n A   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:21 pm

actually IRL my most used saying aside from indeed now adays is "You smell of human flesh."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone


Posts : 1956
Join date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Cbox Link and Q n A   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:32 pm

I need a saying or something.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Cbox Link and Q n A   Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:39 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
I need a saying or something.

I suggest you steal one from a 70s sitcom protagonist.

_________________
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
avatar

Posts : 1956
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Northern Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Cbox Link and Q n A   Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:43 pm

T_L wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
I need a saying or something.

I suggest you steal one from a 70s sitcom protagonist.

I totally forgot that I have one already.

Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Cbox Link and Q n A   Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:20 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
T_L wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
I need a saying or something.

I suggest you steal one from a 70s sitcom protagonist.

I totally forgot that I have one already.


Care to share? weegee

_________________
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
avatar

Posts : 1956
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Northern Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Cbox Link and Q n A   Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:28 pm

T_L wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
T_L wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
I need a saying or something.

I suggest you steal one from a 70s sitcom protagonist.

I totally forgot that I have one already.


Care to share? weegee

Sanity is overrated. crazy plz
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Cbox Link and Q n A   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:34 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
T_L wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
T_L wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
I need a saying or something.

I suggest you steal one from a 70s sitcom protagonist.

I totally forgot that I have one already.


Care to share? weegee

Sanity is overrated. crazy plz

While that is a good catch phrase, I still say you should steal a backup phrase from a 70s sitcom protagonist. derp

_________________
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
avatar

Posts : 1956
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Northern Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Cbox Link and Q n A   Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:13 pm

But I made that one up on my own.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6953
Join date : 2010-01-13
Age : 126

PostSubject: Re: Cbox Link and Q n A   Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:32 am

You cannot argue with T_L's logic.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
avatar

Posts : 1956
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Northern Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Cbox Link and Q n A   Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:28 pm

Overlord Megatron wrote:
You cannot argue with T_L's logic.

Oh I CAN, but I see no need to.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Cbox Link and Q n A   Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:57 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
Overlord Megatron wrote:
You cannot argue with T_L's logic.

Oh I CAN, but I see no need to.

I think what you mean by that is that you can try, but you'll fail horribly, and such an outcome is unwanted by all and sundry. Ooo (Sundry is a funny word)

_________________
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
avatar

Posts : 1956
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Northern Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Cbox Link and Q n A   Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:09 pm

I mean I poses the ability to argue with your point, but I don't actually want to.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Cbox Link and Q n A   Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:11 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
I mean I poses the ability to argue with your point, but I don't actually want to.

I'd like to point out that I didn't actually have a point, and therefore you can't argue with it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
avatar

Posts : 1956
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Northern Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Cbox Link and Q n A   Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:19 pm

T_L wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
I mean I poses the ability to argue with your point, but I don't actually want to.

I'd like to point out that I didn't actually have a point, and therefore you can't argue with it.

You're point was "adopt a 70s sitcom catchphrase as a secondary catchphrase".

Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Cbox Link and Q n A   Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:23 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
T_L wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
I mean I poses the ability to argue with your point, but I don't actually want to.

I'd like to point out that I didn't actually have a point, and therefore you can't argue with it.

You're point was "adopt a 70s sitcom catchphrase as a secondary catchphrase".


STOP FINDING FLAWS IN MY FLAWLESS LOGIC Y-U-No

_________________
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
avatar

Posts : 1956
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Northern Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Cbox Link and Q n A   Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:30 pm

T_L wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
T_L wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
I mean I poses the ability to argue with your point, but I don't actually want to.

I'd like to point out that I didn't actually have a point, and therefore you can't argue with it.

You're point was "adopt a 70s sitcom catchphrase as a secondary catchphrase".


STOP FINDING FLAWS IN MY FLAWLESS LOGIC Y-U-No

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cbox Link and Q n A   

Back to top Go down
 

Cbox Link and Q n A

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Welcome to MB :: Questions and Answers-