HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone


Posts : 1956
Join date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:34 pm

It's connected to another can of tuna via a string.

It's more simple than the mind link communication I've tried before.

Turns out the other person needs to be able to read minds too. >_>
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin


Posts : 6953
Join date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:08 am

JohnnyboySP wrote:
It's connected to another can of tuna via a string.

It's more simple than the mind link communication I've tried before.

Turns out the other person needs to be able to read minds too. >_>

crazy plz derp Ooo
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
avatar

Posts : 1956
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Northern Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:07 am

Overlord Megatron wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
It's connected to another can of tuna via a string.

It's more simple than the mind link communication I've tried before.

Turns out the other person needs to be able to read minds too. >_>

crazy plz derp Ooo

And WAY more simple than emoticon-only communication. I scary
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
avatar

Posts : 723
Join date : 2010-01-13
Age : 22
Location : Memphis, TN

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:37 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
Overlord Megatron wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
It's connected to another can of tuna via a string.

It's more simple than the mind link communication I've tried before.

Turns out the other person needs to be able to read minds too. >_>

crazy plz derp Ooo

And WAY more simple than emoticon-only communication. I scary

I was blind and now I see weegee
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6953
Join date : 2010-01-13
Age : 126

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Personally I find it much easier to understand emoticons than the words people say next to them I\'m happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
avatar

Posts : 1956
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Northern Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Overlord Megatron wrote:
Personally I find it much easier to understand emoticons than the words people say next to them I\'m happy

Mah Boi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   

Back to top Go down
 

A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Welcome to MB :: Questions and Answers-