Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:04 am

Life has not changed much, try to let the innocents live? He suggested, turning to go after Sable. He didn't expect Stygian to answer, much less listen, but he figured he could at least plant the thought into Stygian's mind.

_____

Timbre thought for a moment.

"He doesn't want you to know he wants to come." he stated, now crossing his arms.

____

Datum forced a smile for him, while humoring him.

"Oh right!" she exclaimed. "I um...forgot your first name."

She didn't stand up, but rather scooted her way over to his cage, being very quiet and trying to stay alert for traps. "Do you know how to open this?" she asked, starting to examine it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:23 am

Stygian indeed did not listen, rather heading outside in...quite a rush. Oh no doubt he'd be running about the city like a savage maniac. He did that whenever he got outside. That would include plowing down streetsigns too. He didn't know his way around as well outside, and considering he c ouldn't see where he was going, he did a lot of plowing into stuff at that speed--wasn't as easy to detect surroundings.

Sable had left the door to his room open, and had been trying to convince Onyx to leave--he didn't of course. But he also didn't seem as if he'd be a lot of trouble with how he was currently laid out flat on the bed talking about a massive headache.

Mercury tried following after Impact. He wanted cooompannnny.
--
Vigor sighed. He didn't want to play stupid games like this. "Really? Then forget him. I don't care."

FakieSwitch got himself up and announced he was going to the kitchen.

There was quite a horrible screech from Loner's room--most likely Loner considering Punk had never been known to make such a noise. OBVIOUSLY Punk couldn't wait til his brother left. Er brothers.
---
"Nooo, it's hard." Storm commented, batting at it a bit. "Only the Hunter knows how to open it I think. I dunno....he has something he uses with it. It's all electricy and pretty!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:34 am

Impact growled slightly, Stygian being out was NOT a small deal, not like everyone seemed to be treating it as. he picked up his pace to go find Sable, entering his room in a rush.

He said nothing, waiting mostly to see what Sable had had on his mind. He also said nothing about Merc following, he might learn to be mature or something.

____

Timbre was about to reply with some stupid comment when he heard the screech, he had an idea what it was...okay so he knew, but he glanced at Vigor, as if to see if he deemed it an important matter.

____

Datum tugged at the cage, moving it only a very small distance on the floor. She frowned, stroking her beard. AHEM.

Datum tugged at the cage, moving it only a few inches on the floor. Hmmm...no way she would be able to carry that. "How did you get in here?" she questioned.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:44 am

Sable didn't state anything immediatly. But he did turn his attention to Impact when he came in...and added a not as impressed glance to Mercury who followed.

"Who's that?" Onyx asked, not bothering to sit up, even though he could kind of see them.

"Get up and see for yourself. You're nothing but drama." Sable commented in reply before looking back to Impact, "We've got a problem. If dad finds out he's going to be seriously ticked off. And let's not add Comet to the equation. He finds out and he's gonna make it worse--for everyone."

------
Vigor...really didn't care. At all. He had gotten up, and was rather slowly sweeping off his jacket as if their couch were far too dirty. He shrugged and began heading towards the door, He seems busy enough." He figured it was Punk causing trouble after all.
--

"In the cage?" He asked in return. "I crawled in it!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:55 am

Impact switched to pro mode upon hearing someone was actually trying to intelligently make a plan with him.

"I can shoot, I won't miss, but you know him...he probably won't die." he stated, as if this were the only option. He mostly ignored Merc and Onyx, they didn't seem to care about the situation. For all he cared, they were, at the moment, a very minor priority to even acknowledge.
_____

Timbre sighed as he stood up, making no effort to rush.

"What's going on?" he called half heartedly.

____

Datum crossed her arms upon hearing this.

"Now why would you do that?" she asked with a sort of grin, silly kid.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:03 am

"Possible, but probably not ideal....especially if he does die." Sable thought this over. Would their father be more upset if they killed Stygian than if they had let him out? It was hard telling, because Stygian tended to work well as a We need to keel everyone here NAO, option for them, which meant killing him could be a bit of an upset but.... "Not that catching him any other way is exactly ideal..."

"We should just ask him." Mercury stated all cheerfully, "But he wants to run around...sooo maybe tomorrow?"

Onyx merely groaned dramatically and clutched his head again. It didn't hurt nearly as bad as he was making it seem.
--

Vigor was being annoyed by all these slow downs.

There wasn't any particular answer to Timbre as much as there was whining and pleading from Loner's room probably directed at Punk. Yes he sounded quite desperate. Why? Because Punk had stolen his fishbowl from him and was talking about cooking it for lunch. =U The fish that was.
-----
"Becaauuuuse, I didn't want him to smash my head against the wall again. He said he would." He nodded as if Datum should surely believe this just due to that head nod.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:12 am

Impact thought this over, Sable had valid points yes. Upon hearing Onyx groan he approached him with urgency, attempting to elbow him in the head.

"Shut up." he demanded, turning to Sable a moment later.

"If we are expected to stop him, we do it our way. The consequences for our methods will need to be burdened by those who would not do it themselves." he stated.

____

Timbre made his way to Loner's room, not really observing anything before he started to ask question.

"What's going on? Why does it sound like someone is strangling a human in here?" he spoke as he leaned against the doorway.

_____

Datum had no reason not to believe him yet. "Smash your hea-...who said that?" she asked, growing more worried about who might be in control of Storm.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:18 am

"Yeah...I guess." Sable replied, although clearly not at ease with it. Of course he wouldn't be though, he was the one always trying to impress everyone with how good he could do stuff after all. If their dad didn't like the outcome of it, it'd put a serious dent into those efforts.

Onyx did not much appreciate that and covered his head better, quite quickly quieting down.

--

"Ask crybaby." Punk stated as if him having the fish were so not abnormal.

"Give Fins back!!" Loner whined again.

Punk smirked, making sure to hold the fishbowl out of reach, "Fine, you can have the fins after I cook him."

"Nooooo!" Loner jumped, trying to reach the fishbowl with much failure.

Vigor did not like the fact that Timbre had gotten sidetracked. It sure was hard to get someone back to the office so they could torture a Shapeshifter =|
--

"The Hunter!" Storm replied cheerfully enough again, "He lives here." His helmet fins drooped somewhat, "I...I don't think he likes me very much."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:28 am

Impact stood for just a moment with an epic serious face. "Shall I grab my utilities?" he question, raising one helmet fin with curiosity to Sable's commitment to bringing Stygian down.

_____

Timbre glared at Punk and attempted to approach and take the fishbowl away, simply by taking it of course. He was not especially careful with his movements but they were no enough to break the bowl had he gotten his hands on it.

____

Datum looked very taken back by this news. "So....it's the hunter." she muttered to herself. "Well of course he doesn't like you! He's a hunter! We've got to get you out of here!"

She began tugging on the cage frantically, not making any progress.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:59 am

Sable still hesitated, but he couldn't really think of a better option... "Yeah..erm....yes."
But maybe there was something less lethal...he wasn't sure he should suggest that though, might make him seem too wimpy to follow through with the current idea.

------
Punk wasn't really expecting Timbre to go against his attempts, so he wasn't prepared for him doing that. He frowned as the fishbowl left his hands. Stupid Timbre better have the same idea.

Loner was still whining, clearly he couldn't figure out if this was good or bad.
--
"It doesn't open very easy." Storm commented, sort of overlooking the whole he's a hunter part of the conversation. " I um...er you...probably shouldn't try and open it. He gets grumpy when I try and get out." Storm's mood had changed quite drastically as he quieted down, staring at the floor of the cage.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Impact nodded, secretly very pleased about Sable's 'decision'. He left the room at a fast walk, heading upstairs so he could grab his rifles and ammo and things like Brad explained earlier.

____

Timbre did not return the fishbowl, he just sort of stood there, holding it above his own head now. Huh, that was too easy. He wasn't sure what he was going to do with it now that he had it.

"Actually looks mighty tasty." he commented, trying to win Punk's side and hoping to take it from there to end up helping Loner.

_____

Datum stopped, her breathing was heavy due to her energy exertions and he current state of panic.

"Well what can I do then? Does he ever let you out?" she questioned at a rapid pace.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Sable did the amazing thing of wait. He half heartedly wondered where Stygian might have run off to, then considered they'd probably be able to tell.

>=U I'm gonna make them meet some other people eventually >=}

-----
Local Starving Zetra Brothers Eat Goldfish: Tasty. News headline =U

Loner looked horrified that BOTH of them were in this idea together. "No, no, no!" He cried, reaching helplessly for it again, "Fins is my friend! You can't eat him! You wouldn't eat my friend if he was a zetra! You can't, you can't, you caaaan't!"

Punk was quite amused by this snickering and smirking and what not. Cept he being a jerk really had intended to cook the thing, but hey if Timbre did too that was cool!
--
"Yeah. He lets me out when he's here." Storm stated, although he didn't know what that was supposed to do to help.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:39 pm

(=O Okay!)

Impact was back soon enough, his bandolier filled with ammo, his rifle loaded and ready and he had a small pack strapped to his waist of other items. His visor was still down from the encounter with Stygian.

He stood in the doorway, Sable was going to be ready like THAT?

____

( HA HA HA!!! Funny10. xDD)

Timbre kept the fish above his head, proudly carrying it out of Punk's room...he had to lower it a little for a door, and kept it near his chest so that they might not be able to snag it as easily.

___

Datum looked very confused. "He...lets you out? Why doesn't he like...hurt you or kill you?"

Her mind was racing. Maybe this was a friendly hunter? She supposed it could happen SOMETIME.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:05 am

Sable seemed to figure that Impact was probably disapproving of this but..."I um...I don't really have anything..."
--

Punk decided to follow along with this progression contently, Loner frantically following behind and continuing with his begging for his fish's life. =U

-----
"He does!" Storm replied, before his eyes went wide, waaait he wasn't supposed to tell people that, "n't...I mean he doesn't." He smiled.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:39 am

Impact did live with Sable yes, but he was curious as to what Sable thought he was going to do if they encountered Stygian.

"What do you plan to defend yourself with? Do you have any offensive tactics planned?" he questioned.

____

Timbre stood in the hallway, pausing as if something very important had struck him.

"Punk!" he stated in a happy tone. "Why don't you go start to boil some water?"

____

Datum crossed her arms. That was suspicious, but she understood how he might be on camera or something. Nervously she looked around at many cliche places, it LOOKED okay. Hmm. "Does he ever let you outside?" she asked quietly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:48 am

"Umm.........." Sable glanced around his room. "I think its safe to say if I end up in some kind of confrontation with him I'll probably be dead with or without a weapon. I'm just not that good yet." Yes he hated to admit that, but it was true.
--

Punk's helmet fins twitched. Oh right! Of course! He nodded before hurrying off to go do so in the kitchen.

Loner was...beyond horrified and was now crying, and sobbing and trying to insist that they shouldn't do this to that fish--after all the fish was like the most important thing ever to him.
-----

"Nuh-uh." He stated, "I've only been in here before. So I guess this is my room or something." He once again tried getting into a more comfortable position but failed, "Maybe I'll get a bigger cage some day."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:02 am

Impact scoffed. He called himself a zetra?

"Find something." he demanded. "I will not assist one so willing to accept defeat."

___

As soon as Punk left for the kitchen, Timbre sighed and attempted to shove the fish into Loner's arms.

"Hide it or lock your door or something." he told him in a hurry.

____

Datum knew he wouldn't get a bigger cage, she was actually surprised he was still alive. She sat back on her legs.

"Do...you want to get out? Get away from the hunter?"

He seemed so content the way he spoke, she was beginning to doubt her assumptions.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:10 am

Sable rolled his eyes. Stuuuupid. Fine.

"Well...what do you suggest then?" YES he was really a rookie. Most of the kids didn't really start learning their trade until they were 16. I mean they were included in it to some extent, but expected to know it? Not so much. And guess how old Sable waaas. He didn't know what would be useful. He didn't like the close range of knives much and he wasn't all that great with guns.

-------
He was getting his fish back? YAY. He hurried to grab it, snuggling it securely against himself. He nodded quite seriously and hurried back into his room with it.

Punk had yet to discover the plot for he was boiling water and thoroughly confusing Vigor as to if anyone was gonna dang it come with him or not.
--
Storm frowned and kind of shrugged as he looked around. It wasn't like he'd ever known what a normal life out of this was--no that wasn't one of his thoughts by the way, because he didn't know this wasn't particularly normal. I mean he'd had a bigger cage before he'd come here and people didn't seem to dislike him as much back then, they just didn't seem to care either way. He was still convinced that his new home would warm up to him eventually.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:24 am

Impact smiled.

"Not melee." he stated. He inspected his rifle for a moment. "Something with a wide blast range, nothing too long or you'll have no leverage on it. Perhaps a melee tool of sorts, something capable of piercing his appendages, severing them, if he were to try and grab them."

he said this all rather quickly, his own mind thinking about what would work best.

____

Timbre hurried away from Loner's door, snatching a vase off some THING in the hallway. He took out the flowers and flopped them behind the piece of furniture he had taken the flowers from.

He smashed it on the floor, swearing loudly as he did so. The semi dirty and stinky water splattered across the carpet along with the shards from the vase. The vase had been multicolored, so Timbre began to stomp on the pieces that showed color, to make them so small they COULD have been the fishbowl glass.

_____

Datum sighed. "How old are you Storm?" she asked, trying to make conversation and keep his mood a positive one.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:32 am

Sable listened, and then still kind of looked around. Great, well okay then but...he didn't own anything so how was that really supposed to help.

"Right, so...considering I don't own any of that...." He didn't finish it, hoping Impact would suggest something.

"You're gonna die." Onyx commented.

--
What the heck was going on? Vigor looked quite irritated. He was quite about to leave without his stupid siblings. This was becoming way too much work.

Punk's helmet fins perked up as he heard this and decided to go investigate what the cause was.

"What's wrong?" He asked.
--
Storm thought about it for awhile, before realizing he really had no clue at all. "I don't know." He tilted his head to the side as if he'd never even thought to consider that was strange to not know, "No one's ever told me before."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:43 am

(xD Onyx)

Impact shot a glance at Onyx, that was probably true, but he didn't need to state it.

"....they you buy, or forge something." he finished for Sable.

_____

Timbre looked absolutely frustrated. His fins were down, a glare was plastered across his emotion-maker/speaking device and he was angrily kicking at the carpet.

"I dropped it that's what!!" he yelled at Punk. He proceeded to pretend to look for the fish.

____

That wasn't surprising, a lot of young shifters had no way to tell.

"How long have you been here?" she asked, trying to get a better idea.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:57 am

Why was he making this sound so easy? He kind of shuffled his feet, nodding along. Okaaay, so he probably couldn't do either of those either, especially with no real TIME.

-------

Punk's helmet fins twitched. "Clumsy." He muttered, not really trying to help that much in looking although he was glancing around a bit.
--

"Not very long...like...maybe a week. I came from somewhere else before. I dunno how long I was there. It was boring!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:08 am

Impact stared at him for a moment.

"You don't know where to start at all do you?" he asked.

____

"I wouldn't have dropped it if I wasn't waiting for water to boil." he growled. He dropped to one knee and patted the carpet as if the fish had fallen into it.

____

"A week?" she asked. While possible, she didn't yet trust Storm's judgement. "How long is a week?" she questioned further.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:19 am

Sable's helmet fins drooped. He hadn't exactly wanted to admit that but...he slowly shook his head, looking rather ashamed of this fact.

"Gooonnna die. You especially, Sable!" Onyx commented yet again.
--------
"You coulda brought it to the kitchen." Punk grumbled back. He didn't see how waiting for water to boil in the hall was all that important, "Where's Loner anyway? Shouldn't he be like..sobbing over the fish?"
--
"Hmm....." He held up his hands and looked at his fingers. He probably had no clue what regular times were. He attempted counting them--and did so wrong at that, then came up with the answer he found quite smart, "Sixteen hours. I mean days."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:31 am

"Why don't you help then?" Impact asked Onyx. "Sure seem to know everything...." he took a step toward him. "You do...many assassinations I am not aware of?"

____

"He's just stupid." he told Punk. "Blamed the fish dying on me and went to his room to cry."

he patted the floor some more before standing up, discouraged. "Well shoot."

____

"Sixteen days?" Datum asked for confirmation. Hmmm...perhaps he was not quite as brilliant as she had hoped.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:47 am

"Maybe." Onyx stated all defensively as if he had good reason not to tell, "And anyway I've got a horrible headache, that's why not."

--------
Punk glanced around a bit longer too, clearly believing all these lies. He apparently though a fish could evaporate into thin air or something.

"Huh......." He didn't seem particularly disappointed. Just not real thrilled.

Vigor was being HIGHLY irritated by now and had headed to door. >=.
--
"I think anyway...." He replied, somewhat frowning as if he were truly trying to remember, "I...I don't know. I lost track of time I guess. Is outside still all underwater??" It made sense to him that it would be to some extent, he was from Aquynica after all, and their cities were kind of built under water.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:57 am

Impact scowled at him.

"Then maybe stay out of it." he told him. He turned back to Sable. "You better get your act together, I don't want to need to babysit you when we go looking for him."

Tsk tsk Impact what a jerk. =U

____

Timbre, keeping up his act, kicked at the wall. he growled before speaking to Punk.

"Better go turn off the water before you burn the place down."

____

Datum looked even more confused, but answered. "Um....no." she told him. Should she tell him nothing was under water? How old WAS he anyway? As far as she knew this place had never been submerged.

"I think you're in a different um...town." she said, hoping it would sound better that way.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   

Back to top Go down

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-