Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Dizzy was pleased to hear not just hunters could be cool.

"So what about me?" he asked happily. "What am I?"

_____

Whiskey shoved another zetra (turrie? .0.) out of the way, causing him to hit the wall.

"Hey!" he exclaimed with a glare, the hallway was confined enough as it was!

Whiskey didn't reply, still heading for the exit. The ramp had lowered now and THINGS were walking off.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:01 pm

"You're a....I don't know what you are." Veng answered before knocking on the door. He decided he would attempt entering in a civil way. "I don't sit around all day memorizing the differences between types."

---

Now that something was actually open Writhe was more interested in making his way towards it. He avoided the others easily enough--the ones not moving fast enough he just wormed between mostly and pushed anyone he felt necessary.

(And whichever yu wanna refer to them as just lem know)
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:37 pm

"Well geez." Dizzy responded, crossing his arms. Veng's annoyed tones were TOTALLY not justified. "You're cranky." he stated.

MISS TEX was the one who answered the door, since she was the only one home. "Who is it?" she asked through the door.

____

(Well I'm used to zetra but the proper term would be more appropriate IMO. =P)

Whiskey went down the ramp, greeted by a brisk wind with a few scattered snowflakes. He winced, blinking a few times, but continued on toward the building that was in sight. A starship crew member was flagging people toward a tent, so none would get lost in the owercast, blowing foggish conditions.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 pm

"Will you shut up?" Veng snapped in response. It probably sounded like he was telling Tex that though considering he hadn't said it til after she asked who it was. "I'm not cranky." His helmet fins twitched. Really he was so caught up in the complain that he didn't even hear Tex.
--

(KK |D)

Writhe blinked a few times as he exited. Wow, quite the weather here. It should be fun! Typical KID, thinking stuff that was generally harder to work in was fun. He wasn't particularly sure where Whiskey had gone since he had let some others get out around him as well, and the weather didn't really help, but he figured he'd be going wherever everyone else was. Unless he was being stubborn again. In which case, great! He'd probably just gotten himself stranded on some random planet away from anyone who might've known him by chance. =|

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Tex leaned away from the door a little bit, wow, what a way to answer someone.

"So that would make you...who?" she replied, a little annoyance in her tone.

Dizzy indeed shut up, looking at the ground as he did so. He couldn't believe he had angered Veng again so quickly already!

_____

Whiskey ignored the tent, he didn't need to regroup and 'warm up' before the building. The building's dark outline was visible through the fog, it was probably a half mile away. If Writhe couldn't find him here, he was doomed anyway.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:42 pm

"Huh? What do you mean?" Veng replied all grumpy, as if she was insulting him. "It's Vengeance!"

He used his hands, palms up as if this would help the door understand what he meant.

--
Well Writhe WASN'T following Whiskey so hmph. He was just walking along the path he thought was the right way.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:22 am

Door nodded and used sign language to say Tex was dumb.

Tex sighed, a small smile appearing on her face. How could she not have known?

She opened the door, looking at him and Dizzy. (Has Tex seen Dizzy before? .0. xDD I think so.)

"What is it Vengeance?" she asked with almost a chuckle.

____

Whiskey continued along and made it to the bigger building fine, taking a moment to read a few signs shortly after he entered the door. He glanced behind him, no sign of Writhe yet...shouldn't be long though. It was nice being ahead of the crowd, nobody shoving, or going places that would make his mind consider going to those places.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:31 pm

(I believe she has XD)

Veng's helmet fins twitched. Oh yeah, she was nice. Kind of hard to be mean to. Curses. Oh well, he could still talk for now.

"Eh, not much. I lost my home again and I was kinda bored sooo...." He trailed off and glanced to Dizzy. He had no particular reason for doing such.

--
Writhe had arrived with others at whatever the place was that Brad had mentioned. Hmm...and no overly grouchy silvery zyturri. Yeah that probably wasn't a good sign. He should've figured the other would've gone off and done his own thing. Fantastic.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Tex followed Veng's gaze to Dizzy, was there something wrong with him? Was he wired with a mic or something? She wished she had Veng's frequency code so she could ask if something was wrong, she wasn't picking up on his 'clues' yet.

She gave him a confused look. "Um...so would you like to come in?" she asked.

____

The guides for the turries stopped everyone in the tent and did a head count, frowning. There were less people than reserved seats, (Whiskey rented four AND was absent. =D xDD) but sometimes people didn't show up for the flight.

One of the guides glanced at the others, who nodded back. A missing count of six was in the margin of error, so they proceeded to lead them to the larger building.

WHISKEY was enjoying airport food at outrageous prices AHEM.

Whiskey had found what exit to take, and was negotiating the price of a rental vehicle. It wasn't far inside the doors where he was, after all the booths were littered right in the walkways.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:01 am

"Yeah sure, if you'll have us." Veng shrugged, and indeed welcomed himself right on inside. Yes, she had the luxury of living in a house. He would like to remember where his was so he could share in that luxury.

--
Oh mai. Ahem. Writhe managed to get to the proper building place as well, glancing around yes...it was more interesting than the tent and for a moment he forgot he was looking for Whiskey all together. That was until he spotted what he still considered to be the "ridiculous" attire he had chosen to wear for this trip.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:31 pm

"Yeah yeah sure." Tex agreed, moving out of the way of the Veng and his PET.

Dizzy followed Veng, still sad, he didn't even look at Tex.

"What's your problem?" she asked, pretending to be accusing. Dizzy picked up on her sarcasm and answered with a sniffle. "Revengeance is mean."

Tex chuckled. "Nothing a little cake couldn't help right?" she offered.

Dizzy looked surprised. Cake? Without stealing it? "I dunno...." he said. He glanced at Veng. Cake...was cake okay?

____

(xDD)

Whiskey was still negotiating, he wanted something faster, but the guy wanted a lot for it...no cloaking devices came preinstalled either, and Whiskey's asking was making the rental HUMAN rather suspicious.

Whiskey ended up walking away, a neutral face, but he was pretty mad.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:51 am

Veng was still focused on why SHE could be mean and Dizzy not mind but not him--probably because he sounded/was a whole heck of a lot more serious about his sarcasm. He shrugged. Dizzy could have all the cake he wanted, it wasn't strawberries after all. "If you want it, go for it." He wasn't exactly used to people wanting his okay to do stuff.
--
Writhe simply waited in plain view for Whiskey, seeing no need to approach. He figured whatever weirdo-silver head had been up to had failed judging by the expression. That or he just wanted to drink more. Either entirely possible.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:11 am

Dizzy excitedly nodded at Tex.

"Yup! I think cake would help!" he answered.

Tex chuckled at him. "Well alright then, go...find somewhere to sit with Vengeance and I'll get it for you." she closed the door and started for the kitchen before pausing, glancing back at Veng and Dizzy.

"Vengeance you want any cake?" she asked.

____

Whiskey spotted Writhe, good, he seemed calm too. He indeed approached Sir Writhe before speaking.

"Business with that man would be unwise." he muttered.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:17 am

"No thanks." Veng replied. EW manners kicked in when he was amongst other civilized beings. What was the point of THAT?

He glanced around as if to find a suitable place to sit and eventually settled for standing where he was. It would be rude to assume he could just sit wherever.
---
Writhe found Whiskey's response amusing. He kept straight faced for a few moments and nodded in agreement, but then the indifference broke into a visible effort to keep from laughing. In the end he ended up laughing anyway.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:40 am

Tex was gone for a few short moments before returning with two plates with cake on each, and two plastic forks.

She looked at Veng suspiciously as she saw him standing there...WAS there something amiss?

"I brought cake for both of you..." she started, noticing Dizzy standing there too, except with a stupid smile on his face. "...just in case you change your mind."

SEE Veng manners don't work.

She walked past them into the living room, glancing back. "You want to sit down?"

____

Whiskey did not find it at all amusing, he simply stood there, waiting for Writhe to stop laughing.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:14 am

(clearly they don't =U They didn't work for Brad either when Ten was like YOU WILL EAT DIS PIZZA )

"Ah." Vengeance replied, rather not informative. When she asked if they wanted to sit down, he didn't respond, but he did follow after her, not checking to see if Dizzy was doing the same or not. The kid was like a puppy. He'd probably follow. C|

--
Writhe: I\'m happy

Whiskey: Not amused

Writhe did stop eventually and with no ruined humor thanks to Whiskey's indifference over the matter. Writhe had still enjoyed it just fine.

"So uh," He looked off to the side as if intently staring at something. "What's next?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:52 am

Dizzy was just like a puppy and ran away. =)

Dizzy did indeed follow, watching as Tex placed both plates on a small, decorative table that was placed in front of...the big sitting thing.

Tex motioned to the couch. "You CAN sit down you know, I'm sure you're not that dirty."

____

"Well now that you're finished, we make the trek to the other side of the complex....I hear there is a different rental agency, unless you want to walk in the cold for...about seventeen tuks?"

Whiskey started off without Writhe's reply, Brad and Ten already made them walk long distances in this RP a lot and he was eager to start the time lapse.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:27 pm

"With all due respect, miss, have you seen where I hang out?" Veng asked as he DEFIANTLY sat on the floor instead. "It's not exactly a place of beauty. I lost track of the place your friend got for me." Yes he worded it like it was no big deal.
--
Challenge Accepted

XP

Writhe followed after him, a tad indignant that he was being so moody but none the less alright...he guessed.

-------

http://www.zetras.com/viewtopic.forum?t=484

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-