Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:58 pm

The duck didn't much like all the yelling so it quacked and waddled back out towards the water.

Veng smirked, wondering how tough Dizzy would think he was for frightening the beast away.
---
"It's not like we could really get to safety from this place while its in motion." Writhe clarified "Besides its not like anyone will have read them in the emergency comes. They'll all scramble around like a bunch of headless maniacs."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Oh was Veng ever right.

Dizzy's face turned from fear to a smile to a proudface in a short amount of time.

"Dumb ducks." he beamed, walking over to Veng confidently. "Next time you need to hire better...ducks." he stated.

____

"At least we can know where the exits are." Whiskey told him. He glanced over the information, looking for where they kept the emergency masks in the case of a hull rupture while off-planet. Surely they wouldn't be hanging above the seats, the ceiling was very plain and had no signs of openings on it anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:53 am

"I told him to go back. On our super secret connection line." Veng answered, and then promptly stuck his tongue out at the smaller. Maturity was most certainly his strong point--this was stated in obvious sarcasm.
--

"Riiight....why would you care about that again? Feel like dying outside instead or something?" Obviously his thoughts were not on the thing crashing or something to that effect. Either way, Whiskey could care about the safety if that's what he wanted, Writhe would not. He had finally discovered something he could focus his mind on--trying to remember who he was beyond a name.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Dizzy looked rather stunned that Veng could be so elite in the spy world.

"Wow." he gasped, letting his arms flop to his sides. "Good thing you're here then or he prob'ly woulda killed me!"

____

"Dying outside would be much preferred to dying, confined." Whiskey told him. That wasn't the exact truth, in fact, he'd rather die while hidden, instead of where others could witness his death. "But I was talking about in case of an emergency...and we won't exactly crash while here now would we? I'm referring to a sloppy landing."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:18 am

WOW I never even read this post yesterday 0_o

Vengeance nodded quite solemnly. Letting the kid believe that suited him just fine.

"Still, not bad standing up to an agent of that duck's caliber. You should be proud."

---

"You can dream of all the sloppy landings you want." Writhe answered as he stared off absently. He was determined now to find some way to access the parts of his memory that were hiding from him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:05 am

"Well I didn't know he was..." he tried to think of a 'par' assassin degree, but couldn't. "Well....I didn't know he was as good as he was." he finished with a shrug.

_____

Whiskey didn't reply, he knew he could do that. Captain Obvious didn't need to remind him.

He looked off at the wall again, slowly panning the room to see if he recognized anyone.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:57 pm

"Of course not." Veng answered as he decided to get up. He was done with the park now and was quite ready to head off somewhere else. For someone who sat around moping all day he certainly didn't like to stay in one place long.

------------
OH YES HE DID. Writhe likely wouldn't be doing much speaking for the remainder of the trip. He was content to do the whole "thinking" thing now.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:25 pm

"Y...yeah." Dizzy said, not knowing if Veng was trying to trick him or not. When he saw Veng getting up, he took a few steps back.

"I'm still gonna run away you know." he told him plainly.

____

Whiskey wouldn't do much either, unless there were suspicious folks on board WHICH THERE WERE NOT. =)

Time lapse?

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:41 am

"Suit yourself." Veng replied with a shrug. I'm gonna wander around somewhere or something."

--
YES =U *timelapse makes veng walk away from dizzy too* I kid aboutt he veng and dizzy part XD

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:30 am

"Well wait...where are you gonna wander? It might be...more fun than running away."

He looked at the ground, becoming aware Veng 'didn't care' about him running off or not.

____

Whiskey glared as the ship was shaking, entering the atmosphere...yeah, not his favorite part.

A loud announcement was booming over the loudspeakers. "Attention passengers! We are now entering the atmosphere of Mulnir, please keep your seatbelts on as the planet is notorious for having an uninviting entry!"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:47 pm

"If I knew where I was wandering to it wouldn't be wandering." Veng stated very disinterestedly. Although he had some ideas of where he intended to go, he didn't tell Dizzy.

------

Something Whiskey had ignored. (>_> lol it looks like Itook control of him)

Writhe honestly didn't even make out what the thing was instructing them to do. He was sort off of in some other world as far as thinking was concerned. Apparently it had thus far failed to

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:47 am

"Oh." Dizzy replied, not entirely understanding what 'wander' meant. "Well...maybe I'll follow you....for a little while."

He crossed his arms to do his best impression of intimidation.

____

Whiskey still didn't buckle, if they started to go down, he'd rather be able to move freely. He glanced at everyone else, some were freaking out rather badly, he couldn't help but smile at their behavior. Wimps.

He looked over at Writhe, hoping he wouldn't see the same reaction...nope, looked alright. Fantastic.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:37 am

Vengeance was not impressed by this intimidation. It would take a lot more than something like that to impress him. After all he lived with a bunch of insane Hunters who had no regard for the life of others normally. They were also a lot bigger than Dizzy. He rolled his eyes. "As I said, do whatever you want."

--
Yes Writhe was indeed not caring. He heard the shuffling about of some others and did happen to break his concentration enough to look around at least. One helmet fin twitched as he wondered what the heck their issue suddenly was but shrugged. Guess it took them that long to realize they were on this shuttle thing.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:42 am

"Well I will." Dizzy retorted, nullifying what intimidation he didn't have already by looking at the ground to make sure his clothes weren't hooked on anything as he started after Veng at a slow pace.

____

"You still have that PDA I gave you?" Whiskey asked. It was a test, he knew he hadn't even shown the thing to Writhe.

"It's got our coordinates on it." he stated.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:40 am

Veng's opinion of kids had not changed for the better. They really WERE stupid. Even stupider than he had thought they were. Either way he was off on a mission to find ice cream, because he was hungry and clearly that was a good nutritious meal.

--------

Writhe made a face about that. PDA? What PDA? He didn't remember getting any PDA. So he answered incredibly simple. "No." Not 'you never gave it to me' just no.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Dizzy followed. =)

____

"Alright." Whiskey replied, 'ending' his concern right there. Not lying to him, that was good.

He looked around for some indicator of where they were in the landing process, there wasn't one. The cabin shook violently a few times, but not enough to actually make him slip off the seat like everyone was so concerned about.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:09 am

Vengeance PROCEEDED. He found there to be a certain level of boringness in having no one to fight with or irritate or any combination of such. Picking on Dizzy didn't last as fun for long. He needed better competition, but not quite the level of Rage or someone like him. So he proceeded on in the most logical of directions. --He'd go find that friend of Whiskey's! She usually stayed in one spot it seemed.

---------
Writhe continued his occasional glances around. So there was something happening apparently. Something he probably should've paid attention to. None the less, it didn't seem too alarming so he settled for being fairly disinterested in the process.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:18 am

Tex moved to Antarctica. @_@

Ahem.

Dizzy followed along, mostly in silence. He did speak up after a while.

"Find out where you're wanderin' to yet?" he asked cheerfully.

____

Whiskey simply sat as he felt the craft go through the landing process, landing perfectly fine. Most of the passengers stood up, as if they deserved to get off more quickly than others, whilst also blocking much of the cabin area. The doors weren't open yet.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:56 am

>=[

"Of course. A Hunter always knows where he's going." Veng stated. It was a lie of course, but that was just fine with him. After he found Tex's place and bugged her for awhile he'd find his own place which he was now confident he could find.

He trailed along the roads he was growing familiar with. Sidewalks as it was, shaded by bushy little trees that had stunted growth compared to the ones in a forest. Veng cast glances at them every once in a while as he proceeded along. Maybe Tex would have ice cream too, then he'd have accomplished too goals.

---

Writhe watched the others with a sigh, wondering why transportation and everything else always had to take so darn long. It was utterly BORING. Why did they need so much special order and stuff? He was looking forward to getting off and doing whatever it was they would be. At least trying to bring in a Hunter sounded like it would be more entertaining.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:36 am

(xDD)

Dizzy thought about that, the words echoing in his head. A hunter always knows where he's going....always knows where he's going. He thought about his own inability to know where he was going, was that because he wasn't a hunter? How...maybe he WAS a hunter? He'd let Veng tell him.

He opened his mouth to speak, but closed it. If he asked if he knew where he was going and Veng said no, it would mean he wasn't a hunter. But...what if he was just...broken?

"Revengeance, am I a hunter?" he asked.

____

Whiskey was standing now, glaring at the back of the zetra 'blocking' him in his row. The zetra who'd had an issue with them earlier was pretty far away, good. Whiskey was getting pretty grumpy that he hadn't been able to drink the whole trip. If Brad remembered right, Writhe was closer to the walkway and Whiskey was near a wall in the seating arrangement, so he gave Writhe a nudge. "Come on." he urged.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:33 am

Veng glanced back at him as if to see for the first time if he were or not. He didn't answer immediately, much like Veng had a habit of often doing. He crossed a street rather and carried on towards his destination with an apparent knowledge of where he was headed. STALKER. =| Nah he was just good at figuring out where Tex was if you recall. If tex would just stay at his house he'd be able to find it. =D Anyway.

"I don't think you are." He announced after awhile, "Or you don't look like one if you are."
--

Writhe didn't get why he was in such a hurry to stand amongst a crowd of others who were apparently not moving but did so anyway with a decent deal of muttering under his breath. To top it off he rather rudely shoved by someone who really wasn't exactly "blocking" him. The kind of other who probably would've move if asked, but far be it from grumpy Writhe to spare the time for such a pleasantry.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:07 am

Dizzy followed with much anticipation, he was very discouraged by the time he heard Veng speak.

He doesn't look like one if he is? That wasn't a "No!"! His pace increased with his excitement as he continued to follow behind Veng, soon nearly matching Veng's pace by his side.

"How can I tell?" he asked, still not wanting to 'admit' his lack of direction.

_____

Whiskey too shoved past the person, staying very close to Writhe, ensuring nobody broke the line they were making.

At least the dude acted like he knew where he was going, Whiskey liked confidence even if there shouldn't be any....in some situations anyway. He had a moment where he found himself to be extremely picky in tastes, but it soon passed, it wasn't the first time his thoughts had turned on him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:46 pm

"You're not a Hunter, trust me." Veng grumbled. He was pretty sure he was just across the street from his destination now. He grinned, just a tad. Success!

------

Well Writhe really didn't know where he was going. Other than shoving past the guy and kind of waiting near where they had entered at. It wasn't open still soooo he just waited and looked around.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:03 pm

"Oh." Dizzy spoke, before the full disappointment effect hit him.

"So I'm not cool then?" he asked worriedly.

Tex was at home and her parents were off to eat. >=U

____

Whiskey attempted to shove his way past Writhe now, what was he doing just standing there anyway?

"Joints freeze?" he asked in an accusing tone as he tried to pass.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:25 pm

"No. You're just not a Hunter." Vengeance clarified. "All types of different strengths and weaknesses. Nightstrikes can see in the dark, I guess glowing could be cool too." He looked both ways as he crossed the street. "Acrobats are really flexible..." He tapered off as he spotted the house ENTRANCE. Yeeees the front door.
--
Writhe gave him a glare but let him push past. FINE mr. epic pushy could stand in front of the door if he wanted to that badly.So Writhe just ignored him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Dizzy was pleased to hear not just hunters could be cool.

"So what about me?" he asked happily. "What am I?"

_____

Whiskey shoved another zetra (turrie? .0.) out of the way, causing him to hit the wall.

"Hey!" he exclaimed with a glare, the hallway was confined enough as it was!

Whiskey didn't reply, still heading for the exit. The ramp had lowered now and THINGS were walking off.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:01 pm

"You're a....I don't know what you are." Veng answered before knocking on the door. He decided he would attempt entering in a civil way. "I don't sit around all day memorizing the differences between types."

---

Now that something was actually open Writhe was more interested in making his way towards it. He avoided the others easily enough--the ones not moving fast enough he just wormed between mostly and pushed anyone he felt necessary.

(And whichever yu wanna refer to them as just lem know)

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-