Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 5:30 am

(XDDDDDD)

"I could've told you that." Veng grumbled not so quietly in reply. And then he was utterly DUMB. "WRITHE." He stated in like much emphasis.

And interestingly enough Writhe did look over at him, if not kinda confused.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 5:33 am

Whiskey made sure not to look at Writhe, so Writhe didn't think he associated the name with him too.

"What do you think you're doing?" he said quietly, gritting his teeth this time. "I don't know what to do with him yet."

Dizzy was still like HYDE.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 5:39 am

"Throw him out on the street." Vengeance grumbled, "Run his head over with a cement truck, (as if he hadone =) ) tear his guts out." Well wasn't Veng being lovely, he looked at Writhe now, "Rip his stupid shapeshifter plate things off." Yes he knew that wasn't what Whiskey meant at all but..."tie him up and toss him off a bridge. Want an easy fix? Give him to my dad or my brother." Writhe backed up, helmet fins drooping down. Veng was his FRIEND? He sure didn't seem like a friend.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 12:20 am

Whiskey gave Veng a glare, he glanced at Writhe, then back to Veng.

"You're lucky I don't do those things to you." he said aloud. "Thanks for the food." he said in a hushed tone as he began to walk away from Veng.

"Come on Tangent, lets get out of here." he stated in a false angry tone. Veng had given him the perfect excuse to leave.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 12:50 am

Wait heeeeey...That is not what Veng wanted. >=. He just wanted Writhe out. Dumb Whiskey. Either way his helmet fins just kind of twitched as he watched. Boo that meant he was gonna be stuck in some place with a little kid again. Dizzy wasn't very good...equal level company. >_>

Writhe hurried past Veng, as if he expected the zetraloid was going to attempt to do all of that to him at once, and made an unneeded run for the door.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 12:56 am

Whiskey was soon 'following' Writhe as he headed for the door too.

"Let me know if you need anything." Whiskey said in Veng's direction, it was of course a very angry tone.

Dizzy reached an arm out to them, before letting it flop. NOOOO he wanted someone to play with. =(

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 12:59 am

Vengeance looked SAD about this. He didn't say anything, just watched them leaving and went back over to his couch and flopped down on it. Just like Dizzy's arm had dropped. D: I guess he wanted someone to play with too. =U

Writhe was out of the place, going about his way, even though he didn't know where he was going. Like a dumby.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 1:01 am

Whiskey paused in the doorway, well, Writhe seemed to know where he was going.

He looked back at Veng. "You think he needs to be killed?" he asked in a serious tone.

Dizzy looked shocked! His new play buddy who tried to kill him needed to die?! D=

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 1:11 am

Wuuut? Whiskey didn't leave? Ahem. Veng sat back up to try and make himself look slightly less...sulky and mature yes.

"Well....." Vengeance kind of stared off as if giving advice was now something he didn't like, "I dunno...I guess. I kinda think he does. He's always been pretty unpredictable--any time I've seen him...any time I've heard of him really." Veng's helmet fins twitched, "He has...issues or something." Like Veng didn't c:, "He's half shifter...but he's always talking about how he hates them...and likes hunters n stuff but uh...well yeah he wants to kill me, so I'm not sure how that all works."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 1:16 am

Whiskey thought about this, crud. Maybe he should pass him off to Wrath or Rage, but he didn't want to do it while Writhe was innocent. AND then he wasted Spiral's time and energy, made Writhe suffer and then he'd have the guilt of killing a kid. Why couldn't Tex had just left him be when he was 'dead'?

Whiskey's eyes were glowing for a moment. This was stupid.

"Thank you Mr. Vengeance." he said, thanking him for his input of course.

Dizzy looked at Veng, still rather surprised. "Why does my friend need to die?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 1:25 am

Vengeance nodded. "Whatever you do um...I wouldn't leave him alone...if he's alive." Veng merely meant this because of Writhe's tendency to HURT things at random.

He looked over at Dizzy then. "He's er...not your friend. He's um....." How would Dizzy understand this, "The bad guy." Yep clearly that would work, "Like the kind that steal the helpless ladies on tv."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 1:32 am

Whiskey nodded. He should probably get going then. =U He left in quite a hurry, not staying to overhear what Veng said to Dizzy.

Dizzy still looked confused, Writhe wanted to steal a lady?

"Well....why don't we put him in jail?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 1:48 am

"Because I'm not a superhero." Vengeance commented, and then yawned about this. "We'll let the superheros take care of him."

Writhe was running off, out of the building, etc. He hadn't a clue where he was going.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 1:51 am

Dizzy thought about this. Huh, would they get him?

"I didn't think superheroes were real." he said, growing rather sad as he plopped onto the floor in his usual violent way.

Whiskey was moving....not so fast, but he didn't see Writhe.

"Tangent?" he called out in an average decibel tone.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 2:05 am

"Of course they are. They just have to make themselves seem like they're not so the bad guys don't suspect um." Vengeance stated as if this was obvious.

Writhe did not stop. Heading down a random way once he was outside. You'd think he'd be smart enough to realize he was getting farther away from the guy who knew his way around buuut nope!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 2:15 am

"They didn't save my Mom." he stated, leaning forward and placing his head in his hands which were now leaning off his legs. "I called them and they never helped me."

Whiskey didn't know where he went. Curses! D= He got in the elevator since he didn't feel like taking the stairs.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 2:18 am

"Maybe they were......umm........." Crud. Veng totally hadn't expected that. "In...training. Everyone makes mistakes."

Writhe didn't know where he went either! But he ended up knocking down some POOR painter who had been on a ladder, so now he had paint splotching his head as paint can had fallen down.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 2:25 am

"But....Captain Cool." Dizzy said, in a very serious tone as if this COULD be the name of someone. "It said he was the Protector of Seaside."

He slumped even further. "I thought he was already trained....he was fighting huge things and...and...saving whales and stuff."

xD Poor Writhe.

Whiskey exited the elevator and looked around the lobby, where WAS he? Hmmm well he wasn't here. >=U He went outside to look around.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 2:30 am

WHALES |D XDD

"Hmm..." Vengeance shrugged, "Well.....maybe we need a new superhero then."

Writhe finally stopped...actually in the very park he had attacked Tex in. He sat down on a bench, frowning as he stared off. This dumb life was confusing. So he started trying to remember stuff.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 2:34 am

Dizzy shrugged very unenthusiastically. "We just need one." he said, looking at the floor as his eyes began to water. "Nobody was there to save my Dad either."

Whiskey went outside and found paint man in a rage, then sort of went off in that direction. He was not in the park though.

"Tangent!!" he called out, growing frustrated and angry. He was tired and his legs hurt. >=U

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 2:37 am

Veng had so not wanted this to bring up those topics. He didn't know what to say at all. He wasn't used to little kids. SENSITIVE little kids. Or...any of that really. "Er...sorry."

He could follow the occassional flecks of paint every so often for awhile at least. It had taken the paint a bit to dry. Either way, Writhe didn't hear him. And had gotten ANOTHER knife. The kid had a ton apparently, this had been stowed away elsehwhere, and he began feeling its blade as if it held some kind of meeemories.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 2:40 am

"You didn't kill them." he stated, sniffling as he tried his best not to cry. "That JERK did." he meant Whiskey of course, but did not specify at all really.

Whiskey did follow the paint, he stopped as he saw it heading into the park. No....no this didn't feel right, there weren't enough people here, Writhe seemed fine, Whiskey did not FEEL fine. Would this trigger something for him?

He stood for a moment. "Tangent?!" he called out into the park.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 2:44 am

Veng felt kind of bad for his repetitive bringing of Whiskey around Dizzy all the time considering. He guessed it was kind of insensitive.

"Um...yeah. You uh...wanna go get new action figures?" Epic fix yes. |D

Writhe didn't respond to Whiskey's call. Well in his defense he hadn't heard it all that clearly anyway. Besides he was focused on the blade, the way the light was catching it, just tilting it...turning it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 2:50 am

Awww look at you Veng, being caring and considerate. =D

Dizzy thought about this....where....where was Boomer? o.0

"HEY." he exclaimed. "What happened to Boomer?" xDD Nice going Veng. >_>

Whiskey called out again, he began to walk into the park. His mind didn't want to, not at all, but his body once again felt the need. He couldn't be scared of this, he could take him, hurt or not! He had both his eyes now, that would help a little at least.

"Writhe." he spoke, growling even though he didn't see him at all.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 2:54 am

Oh nooo.....Veng face palmed. Could he mess up any more in a single day.

"I dunno where Boomer is....." He stated. He did wonder what kind of response he would get.

Writhe didn't hear this of course, just sitting on his bench, pretty much in the middle of the park, by a water fountain thing and some FLOWERS. Well and a lot of bushes and trees too but he wasn't looking at any of it. He was tossing the knife and catching it now. Seemed like a familiar...thing. Maybe he used to do that before? Yeah. He did.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 2:58 am

Dizzy didn't seem TOO upset about this, after all he never had many material belongings.

"I didn't know he was gone." he stated, staring off distantly. "Well...I guess we could get a new one! And you could get one too!" he exclaimed.

Whiskey was mostly silent now, even placing his feet down lightly. This was a good place for an ambush. "Tangent?" he asked aloud, he didn't want to startle him after all. Hm...what if he was back to normal and remembered his name? Would he be mad at Whiskey or not know he lied? Darn. =U Maybe he should call for Writhe....but then if he wasn't normal...ARGH.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 3:02 am

"Yeah." Veng agreed oh so enthusiastically. He got himself up. He wondered if he should be venturing off to a store without having let himself heal long but meh. Why not?

Writhe caught his knife again. His helmet fins perked up. Familiar voice. His eyes narrowed. He probably should've been watching what he was doing because he ended up cutting his hand. He would've made some kind of exclamation about that but had no voice. He glared at the plasma, then tossed the knife again, not getting up from his spot.

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-