Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 3:33 am

Whiskey didn't see a negative reaction from Veng yet, so he ate some more stuff. =U

"Have you cooked before?" he asked calmly, tasting something else here.

Dizzy was not aware of Writhe's awakeness. He glared with the confidence of a cliche movie guy and rolled off to the side of the couch, looking at Writhe as if he was going to shoot him with an invisible gun. When he saw he was awake, he dropped the act almost immediately and tried to scramble back behind the couch.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 3:36 am

"Not really." Veng's helmet fins twitched, "Well...at least not regularly. The gang's territory wasn't exactly set up to be a gourmet buffet."

Cliche movie guy XDD

writhe looked even more surprised by this, before leaping over the couch to see what had retreated so fast after trying to KEEL him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 3:42 am

Whiskey swallowed the food, savoring it. it was surprisingly good, he had to admit.

"Well that's interesting." he said, looking around for a plate. "Because this is actually food I would pay for."

Veng: Good. Pay up Gramps. >=.

Dizzy shrieked, not in a scared way, but a startled way, as he flopped on his back and covered his head with his clothes.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 3:48 am

XDDD gramps c:

Veng seemed happy at first......and then that faded away.

"Great...I'll be known as the first Hunter to fail at everything but cooking." Way to ruin your own happiness Veng.

Noisy little kid! Writhe looked like he was laughing, but of course he had no voice. He smiled anyway though. Clearly this was a friend of his. =U XD

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 4:03 am

"You could get a job." Whiskey offered, between bites. "Live on your own ya know?" he was still looking for a plate too. DANG IT where were they? >=(

Dizzy's clothes moved a little as one of his eyes poked out. Huh....that zetra seemed friendly.

He started to hum as he rolled over backwards, his clothes now covering his face, he pretended to be holding a gun and he pulled the trigger, only moving the clothes after he did so.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 4:07 am

Good luck =U Actually if Veng had looked he'd have probably pulled them out. He tended to have better manners than the rest of his family. At least about eating and what not. He supposed he hadn't really considered getting a job...then people might SEE him though. And make fun of him. Cuz he was funny looking.

"...yeah...." He said it in a kind of uncertain way.

Writhe stared. What was he doing now? He didn't quite get it. He'd been shooting at him earlier right? Or imitating it. He should do that sometime! ....or had he? He thought about it for awhile. Huh, seemed vaguely familiar. He shrugged.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 4:09 am

(xDD I see that hint you placed in what Writhe said. )

Whiskey found some plates now and was holding one, helping himself to the food.

"You don't sound very confident." he said, before taking an early bite of something.

Dizzy was smiling rather largely even though Writhe hadn't 'died'. He started humming again as he got to his feet and tried to hide from him behind part of the couch.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 4:15 am

TCH hamburgers =| )

"Yeah well....I guess I'm not." Vengeance stated, "It's kind of...hard." His helmet fins twitched irritably, "When you have permanent eyeliner." He grumbled. Cuz he heard that way too much, "And stupid perky helmet fins that look like rabbit ears that've gone through a blender or something." He crossed his arms, "Amongst other problems."

Writhe was mostly just watching, kind of epically seriously. Because clearly this was serious.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 4:19 am

"Eyeliner?" Whiskey questioned, not glancing at Veng because he knew what he talking about. "Or battle paint?" he didn't say anything about the helmet fins, he'd seen worse (Tex. =D xD) and he certainly didn't find anything wrong with Veng's.....it was a hunter thing for sure.

Dizzy peeked back around, still grinning like crazy. He pretended to shoot Writhe again.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 4:27 am

"Eyeliner." Veng muttered in reply to this. Because that was so what everyone called it. "Why couldn't RAGE have gotten stupid markings around HIS eyes. Then I wouldn't feel as bad, but noo he has stripes." Yes this apparently did bother him. He shrugged, "No one would want me."

Writhe's helmet fins twitched again. As if he thought Dizzy was actually being violent.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 4:31 am

Whiskey shrugged. "Who's to say stripes trump eyeliner?"

He took another bite of something, rendering talking useless as he chewed furiously.

Dizzy's smile started to fade. "Aren't ya gonna get hit?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 4:35 am

"Society." Vengeance replied, quite serious about it. "Stripes don't make you look like a girl."

Writhe was staring. Quite blankly. Get hit? Why would he get hit? He thought about it for a moment, before reaching into a strap thing he had gotten sometime since he had left Whiskey for that while and come back. It just looked like a brown thing, not all that interesting, but he was reaching underneath it, where it laid pretty much flat to his back.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 4:39 am

Whiskey did nothing until he swallowed the food. "And just what gives society the right to decide what makes one look female?" he asked.

Dizzy watched him, very curious. Is that how he got hit? Hmm that didn't seem right. He waited to see what Writhe was doing because he was actually a rather patient little brat.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 4:44 am

"Um...." Hmm...Veng didn't know about that. His dad liked to blame the government though so maybe it was them, "The....government?"

XDDD AMAZING.
Dizzy you might wanna RUN. He was gonna play with you not so nice. Because he had knife. If Dizzy wanted to fight he was pretty sure he knew how to as well. =U He'd use knife.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 4:47 am

Whiskey resisted the urge to scoff. "And where do they get their authority?" he asked. "It's all opinion Mr. Vengeance, and opinion is not fact." Thanks cap'n obvious.

Dizzy doesn't know. D=

Dizzy still stood, watching. "Whatcha got?" he asked. Maybe it was a REAL GUN they could play with. =D

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 4:53 am

"Yeah well opinion still seems to make everyone think certain things."

Writhe stood up, kind of doing stabby motions with knife, NOT ON DIZZY btw. Before kind of looking at him...hmm...yes. This should work fine. It was possibly a good thing Veng had glanced over. Possibly not. All depended on who you wanted to live. Either way he disappeared pretty suddenly from where he had been standing. And kindly tackled Writhe. Probably didn't do wonders to either considering they were both hurt. It sent them rolling anyway, ending up as an end result of Vengeance having his claw hand wrapped around Writhe's neck =) who he had pinned to the floor.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 4:56 am

Dizzy backed up, what the heck was Writhe doing?! He thought they were playing!! D= He looked very scared now, even moreso when Veng tackled Writhe.

Whiskey turned from his EATING and saw Veng had things under control. He went out to double check anyway, carrying his plate of food. He stopped near Veng and Writhe, not saying anything. His eyes flashed....had Writhe snapped out of it?

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 5:00 am

Vengeance refused to let go of Writhe who was kind of tugging at his hand that was so well latched around his neck. He looked rather angry at the other zetraloid who was just kinda staring at him as if he hadn't a clue why Veng would do that. He had dropped the knife somewhere along the line. If Veng actually punctured Writhe's neck with his claw he'd probably be done for =) AGAIN. XD

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 5:02 am

Whiskey saw Writhe's expression, was he back to normal?

Whiskey took a bite of the food before going over and giving Veng a nudge with his foot. "Hey, don't kill the kid." he told him, as if Veng had to listen.

"We were just playing...." Dizzy said, thinking maybe Veng overreacted AND feeling guilty for Writhe's situation.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 5:08 am

Vengeance glared at Whiskey...then at Writhe...but went ahead and let him go with very much of a scowl.

Writhe hurried to get up. Veng was sitting on the floor at the moment...and then kindly kicked Veng's head. |D Veng's glare intensified again, before he knocked him back down. Even if Writhe wasn't trying to kill him, he was still a jerk.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 5:13 am

Whiskey's eyes flashed again, were they like three years old? Y U NO SHARE BEATING UP WITH WHISKEY. D= Whiskey attempted to stand between them.

"Hey!" he said loudly. "What are you doing?" he didn't address either of them directly....and Writhe couldn't talk soooo. He glanced between them, but moreso at Writhe because he wasn't sure if he was in attack mode or not.

Dizzy was hiding in his clothes behind the couch.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 5:18 am

XDDDD win.

Writhe looked incredibly irritated and insulted. But not all that hostile. He was looking the other way depriving his friend of his attention.

"Sorry." Veng muttered, standing up again, "He shouldn't have pulled a knife out then." Honestly that had sorta hurt, which was probably evident by the amount of time it took Veng to get back up.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 5:20 am

Whiskey offered a hand to help Veng up.

"I never said what you did was wrong." he stated, looking away to keep an eye on Writhe. He didn't think it was safe for Writhe here....or the others....the way Veng tackled him though, maybe he could watch Writhe while Whiskey slept. =D

Whiskey: *wakes up and Writhe is dead*

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 5:23 am

Veng actually did accept hand cuz darn it that hadn't felt good. Stupid zetra. He glared at Writhe anyway though.

Writhe was peeking over his shoulder at the others. Somewhat curiously. Were they doing fun stuff without him now? >=. he hadn't done anything wrong. He was just gonna stab the kid GOSH>

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 5:25 am

Whiskey helped pull Veng up, finally looking in his direction. "I don't think he should be here." he said in a very low, almost whisper tone RIGHT IN VENG's face...and without a breath mint either, ewwww.

Dizzy was still hiding. =U

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 5:30 am

(XDDDDDD)

"I could've told you that." Veng grumbled not so quietly in reply. And then he was utterly DUMB. "WRITHE." He stated in like much emphasis.

And interestingly enough Writhe did look over at him, if not kinda confused.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 5:33 am

Whiskey made sure not to look at Writhe, so Writhe didn't think he associated the name with him too.

"What do you think you're doing?" he said quietly, gritting his teeth this time. "I don't know what to do with him yet."

Dizzy was still like HYDE.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-