Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat May 28, 2011 3:19 am

Whiskey nodded. "Probably a good thing." he said, that and it wasn't so weird having NOT twins walking along, than twins with the same battle damage.

Whiskey never put his flask away, he was drinking as they walked. He had a feeling there would be action here, sometime, either by Writhe snapping out of it, Rage or an uncontrollable Veng, he just had a feeling and he wanted to be prepared....drinking was obviously perfect. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat May 28, 2011 3:22 am

Yes lololol. to everything.

Writhe wanted to go faster. He was kind impatient. He wanted to meet the person who he should know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat May 28, 2011 3:26 am

Whiskey did not know he wanted to go faster unless Ten made him go faster. =. They were going along, dangerously close to a time lapse.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat May 28, 2011 3:30 am

Lol time lapses are okay whenever c:

Well Writhe was going ahead. Even though he didn't know where he was going.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat May 28, 2011 3:50 am

Whiskey matched his pace, it hurt, but no way was he letting some kid outwalk him.

TIME LAPSE TO OUTSIDE VENG'S DOOR? =D

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat May 28, 2011 3:53 am

Har har.

Yes time lapse to outside Veng's door.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat May 28, 2011 3:54 am

Whiskey knocked, his eye flashing to show he was not amused to be here now.

On the way he had lost Writhe and beat up a homeless guy, his day was not going well. AHEM.

He glanced at Writhe, hopefully Veng didn't snap him out of it....he was in no mood to fight.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat May 28, 2011 3:58 am

WIN XDD

Writhe was looking around curiously out there even though it wasn't all that interesting.

VENG opened door. Sort of anyway, enough to poke his head out of and stare at them with a total T_T expression. For wanting them to come over he sure looked pleased.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat May 28, 2011 4:01 am

Whiskey nodded.

"Mr...." did he want to disclose Veng's name? "...Hello." he stated, which was odd. He nodded his head at Writhe. "This is...Tangent. Surely you remember him?"

Whiskey flashed his eyes, hoping Veng could understand he needed to play along.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat May 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Vengeance glared at this...Tangent. Oh he remembered him alright. But not by Tangent. His helmet fins twitched as he looked back at Whiskey. The heck was he trying to do anyway?

Writhe was smiling all happily like they were best friends though of course.

"Uh...right. Okay then, whatever." He opened the door the rest of the way, so that they could come in.

Writhe quite confidently headed in first. =U

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat May 28, 2011 4:33 pm

KA BLAM VENG SHANKED HIM.

Ahem.

Whiskey didn't know Veng recognized Writhe outside of this encounter, but he seemed to be playing along. Great! =D

Whiskey followed Writhe, nodding to Veng for opening the door for him. "Thank you Mr. Vengeance." he said, not just because of the door, but because Veng was thus far 'playing along'.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat May 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Writhe was looking around, trying to remember the place. He didn't. Sadly, but he was trying.

Veng looked at Whiskey still like he was crazy or something. He didn't understand why Whiskey would do this to him AT ALL. =| I mean he hated Writhe. And his name wasn't Tangent >=. it was Writhe.

"You know his name's Writhe right?" Veng mumbled to Whiskey as he walked by.

Writhe hadn't heard this at all. c: He was running his hand on stuff as if he could figure out what it was.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun May 29, 2011 2:52 am

Whiskey slowed more, pretending to stop and 'help' Veng close the door. "I didn't." he admitted quietly, a hint of surprise. "How do you know him?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun May 29, 2011 3:54 am

"Uh, probably the fact he picks fights with me all the time. Even after I nearly killed him."He glanced over at Writhe who was clearly in another world. |D "I didn't mean to." He added.

Writhe was poking at the couch now.

"What's wrong with him anyway? He's normally a jerk."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun May 29, 2011 3:59 am

Whiskey thought about this, so they both almost killed him.

"Well....I almost killed him." he stated. "And then he sorta go revived and...he has amnesia I think."

Whiskey crossed his arms as he stood and stared at Writhe.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun May 29, 2011 4:13 am

Vengeance watched Writhe, then shook his head, "Ya should'a killed him all the way." He grumbled as if this was kind of a disappointment to him.

At least Rage didn't seem to be around anywhere visible.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun May 29, 2011 4:15 am

Whiskey was surprised to hear this, yet somewhat expected it from Veng. He took a swig of whatever was in his flask.

"He's just a kid." he stated. "Maybe he'll shape up."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun May 29, 2011 4:23 am

"Do you consider me a kid?" Veng asked in return, which probably sounded a bit random, and he also probably wouldn't like it if Whiskey said yeah. |D Veng shook his head, "He's not that much younger than me." How Veng knew all this was anyone's guess >=. AKA Writhe talked a lot. It didn't seem to really bother Veng that he was alive anyway though.

Writhe had decided to sit on the couch, and soon enough was kind of napping on it. He was kind of tired a lot since everything inside of him still wasn't entirely working right.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun May 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Whiskey thought for a second. "You're more mature than he is." he stated. "Young yes, kidlike no." He glanced over at Writhe, he seemed rather tame.

"What did you need me for?" Whiskey asked, trying to hold back irritation.

A wild Dizzy appeared! Peeking out from the room with the big bed and TV, he looked around cautiously. Hmmm Whiskey was there, that dumby. He glanced over at Veng, well he seemed okay. He looked around a little more and spotted Writhe.

Dizzy: =.

Who was this now?

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 12:55 am

It didn't seem like Veng agreed very much with it. He kind of snorted about it really before moving along. Either way his mood brightened when asked why he had needed Whiskey. "Over here." He stated before heading to little kitchen area, where...just about everything Tex had brought him was now cooked. |D or warmed up ya know, whatever. Gifting out gifts he was. >_>

"Um...like a thank you..thing." His helmet fins had gone down momentarily but now they were perked back up in a sort of hopeful way.--Hopeful that Whiskey would like his gift that was.

Writhe didn't notice the wild Dizzy =)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 3:13 am

Whiskey followed without a word, glancing around at the food he was now looking at. Was this it? Veng learned how to cook? "Looks.....good." he stated, it was an honest statement, it DID look good...that and he was hungry. But was he supposed to eat it or was Veng showing off?

Dizzy exited the room slowly, creeping his was to Writhe in his 'superhero' mode. He obviously didn't fear Writhe yet, because he was quietly humming a 'cool' song while he did so.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 3:19 am

Veng didn't seem to know what to do now..if he wanted his gift he'd...take it right? So he waited. Kind of...uncertainly...glancing down at the floor as he waited. Maybe he hadn't specified well enough?

"A thank you for um...you I mean."

Dizzy win! Writhe's helmet fins twitched. But he didn't open his eyes c: he was much too content napping.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 3:20 am

Veng didn't seem to know what to do now..if he wanted his gift he'd...take it right? So he waited. Kind of...uncertainly...glancing down at the floor as he waited. Maybe he hadn't specified well enough?

"A thank you for um...you I mean."

Dizzy win! Writhe's helmet fins twitched. But he didn't open his eyes c: he was much too content napping.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 3:23 am

Inside, Whiskey was almost panicking. Should he assume and take what is not his? Or should he assume and just leave it? Should he ask and make the whole situation awkward?

"Thank you Mr. Vengeance." he said, not having thought through what he planned to say. "I'm starving." His mind screaming no at him, he began to pick up some of the food and taste it. =.

Dizzy hummed louder as the 'suspense' part of his song came along, AKA he was getting closer to Writhe, before he ducked behind the couch, putting his back to it and breathing heavily, purposely, as if this was a near death situation.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 3:29 am

His mind screaming no =U XDD Whiskey's mind: NO UR NOT STARVING.

Veng's helmet fins perked back up sort of. (WHISKEY WAS EATIN HIS DINNER D: no I kid lol) That meant he liked it right? If he was gonna eat it? Then that was good! Still he was just kind of silent there. For he didn't know what else to do. >3>

Oh he was =U when Writhe snapped and realized he had a dumb lil kid around...lol. Writhe did wake up, helmet fins perked up as he sat up and looked around. Was a TV on or something?

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 3:33 am

Whiskey didn't see a negative reaction from Veng yet, so he ate some more stuff. =U

"Have you cooked before?" he asked calmly, tasting something else here.

Dizzy was not aware of Writhe's awakeness. He glared with the confidence of a cliche movie guy and rolled off to the side of the couch, looking at Writhe as if he was going to shoot him with an invisible gun. When he saw he was awake, he dropped the act almost immediately and tried to scramble back behind the couch.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 30, 2011 3:36 am

"Not really." Veng's helmet fins twitched, "Well...at least not regularly. The gang's territory wasn't exactly set up to be a gourmet buffet."

Cliche movie guy XDD

writhe looked even more surprised by this, before leaping over the couch to see what had retreated so fast after trying to KEEL him.

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-