Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 2:58 am

Dizzy didn't seem TOO upset about this, after all he never had many material belongings.

"I didn't know he was gone." he stated, staring off distantly. "Well...I guess we could get a new one! And you could get one too!" he exclaimed.

Whiskey was mostly silent now, even placing his feet down lightly. This was a good place for an ambush. "Tangent?" he asked aloud, he didn't want to startle him after all. Hm...what if he was back to normal and remembered his name? Would he be mad at Whiskey or not know he lied? Darn. =U Maybe he should call for Writhe....but then if he wasn't normal...ARGH.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 3:02 am

"Yeah." Veng agreed oh so enthusiastically. He got himself up. He wondered if he should be venturing off to a store without having let himself heal long but meh. Why not?

Writhe caught his knife again. His helmet fins perked up. Familiar voice. His eyes narrowed. He probably should've been watching what he was doing because he ended up cutting his hand. He would've made some kind of exclamation about that but had no voice. He glared at the plasma, then tossed the knife again, not getting up from his spot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 3:09 am

Dizzy smiled at him. He seemed excited! "Have you ever had an action figure before?!" he asked, jumping to his feet.

Whiskey continued along, still being semi quiet as he was glancing around. Crud, he didn't know what to say. His thoughts were halted when he saw Writhe sitting on the bench, he spotted the knife and his body tensed...this did not look good. He continued to get a little closer, he didn't want to surprise him after all.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 3:11 am

Veng thought about that. Actually...no he hadn't.

"Nuh-uh. My dad thinks toys are for.....I dunno what. Wimps or something." His helmet fins twitched. Oh great, and here he was gonna go get an action figure with Dizzy. >_>

Writhe had returned to tossing the knife and catching it. Not really paying attention to the fact anyone was approaching. He was thinking. Many thoughts. >=.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 3:14 am

Dizzy thought about that. "Is your Dad dumb?" he asked, careful not to want to insult Veng's parental units.

"I was looking for you." Whiskey spoke, once again in a semi loud tone, but he was probably a good 20 feet from Writhe. He didn't want to be too close right now after all.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 3:17 am

"Yeah." Veng replied, "He's really dumb." How kind. He opened the door to let the Dizzy out, and himself of course.

Writhe looked up, still glaring. What a grouchy looking little zetra he was. Complete with helmet fins pointing downward. He caught the knife and held it this time.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 3:20 am

Good! Now Dizzy could make fun of him too!

"He IS dumb!" he agreed. "Action figures have guns and stuff....and they're really tough, cool people who can....can....kill people and..and...jump really high and stuff!"

He was talking as he stopped by the door, not realizing Veng was holding it for him.

Whiskey continued his approach. Alright, holding the knife? Not a good sign. He didn't look happy either.

"You alright?" he asked, hiding the caution in his voice fairly well if I may say so myself.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 3:26 am

Veng tried to push Dizzy along with his FOOT. Come on dumb lil kid. They had to go to store.
"Yeah. He agreed.

Writhe nodded once. Although his expression didn't change. He stood up rather suddenly, balancing on the back of the bench, still holding his knife as he walked along it in practice balance.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 3:29 am

Dizzy got the hint and jumped a little, hurrying out of the room. He started to go on about other things action figures could do and that, believe it or not, VENG got to choose what they did. 0.0

Whiskey approached until he was about 8 feet away, stopping as he crossed his arms and rested on one leg, the other bent and at his side.

"What are you doing anyway?" he pondered aloud.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 3:35 am

YES I KNOW >=C veng was leadin them along the way to a toy shop. Well he was looking for a place that suggested such a thing anyway. And sincerely hoped this wouldn't end as badly as it had last time. His dad's enemies better stay on their OWN path. Gosh.

Writhe pointed at Whiskey, his glare intensifying. Of course he couldn't talk still so it really didn't do a lot of good. He shook his head then, which made him lose his balance and he fell over backwards into one of the bushes. He got back up quick enough, glaring at Whiskey again for good measure. Yeah he recognized who the guy was now. That was why there was so much glaring going on. He looked at his arm which was still pierced through, and then back at Whiskey again.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 3:40 am

Dizzy went along happily, humming his song. He was in his mode again, which now that Brad thinks about it, would make sense that he would try to be a really cool superhero person to make up for the lack of them. =. Yes so he went along.

"What kind of guy do you want?" he asked.

Whiskey was still playing dumb until he saw Writhe look at his arm, then back at Whiskey again. His eyes flashed. No, no no. He didn't need to stay here, but he didn't want to start walking away either, it'd make him look afraid, or weak.

"The doc can help you." he stated, in no mood to try and explain ANYTHING.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 3:45 am

"Hmm...something with a gun." Veng decided, "And like....other cool military stuff." He thought for a moment and added, "I want a lava lamp too." Which wasn't an accessory of course.

-

Writhe face palmed about this. Clearly Whiskey wasn't getting the picture. He shook his head and pointed at Whiskey again. Then at his arm. He went ahead and flung himself down on his back tried to imitate being dead, then got back up, pointed to Whiskey again, then himself, somewhat shrugged his shoulders as he put his hands up and gave Whiskey a confused stare.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 3:56 am

Dizzy thought about this. Yes, guns were cool. A lava lamp? What was that?

"Is that um....like a....something that has lava in it?" he asked.

Whiskey looked at him, a very serious almost annoyed face was frozen on him. He didn't want to look like he didn't know what Writhe meant, but it took him a moment to figure it out. Writhe wanted to know how he was dead, then back to life?

Whiskey reached for his flask, gosh this stuff made him wish he was drunk.

"You know...." he said, taking a small sip he housed in his mouth while he spoke. "Some people don't deserve to die when they die." he swallowed. "You're one of them."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 4:04 am

"It looks like it does. I doubt it's real though." They were walking along a street now. Veng taking care to be away from as many of the people as he could.

Well....yeah he supposed he wanted to know that too. But it wasn't QUITE what he had wanted to know. He sat down on the ground as he tried to think of a better way to put it. Hmm....He pointed at Whiskey again. Then shrugged. Gah.....he didn't know how to put it. He wanted to know why the heck Whiskey himself had helped him. =U considering he had been trying to kill him. c:

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 4:08 am

"Lava melts like EVERYTHING." Dizzy exclaimed, cause clearly Veng never encountered the substance before. Dizzy scurried behind Veng as someone got a LEETLE close, but got back by his side when they passed.

(xDD) Whiskey is useless.

"Why don't you try transmitting instead of playing charades?" Whiskey asked, sure he probably wouldn't be able to to hear what Writhe said due to transmitters, but he did wonder why he didn't TRY. He took another drink, feeling a little more comfortable now that Writhe was still not stabbing him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 4:12 am

"Not some kinda of rocks." Veng stated, because clearly he knew what he was talking about. "And I bet it wouldn't melt *insert name ten dun feel like thinking of here'." It was some other super hero. Not a Seaside one. |D

--
Writhe's glare returned. Well mr. smart person. Fine. He could have it his way. Writhe tapped on his head, then shook it. It really didn't mean much for Whiskey. Other than he didn't KNOW his stupid transmitting number. Oh well, whatever. He was dumb he guessed. He got back up and walked over towards him, still not looking exactly friendly, but he wasn't holding his knife either soooo.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 4:20 am

Dizzy looked up ay Veng, seriously surprised. "WHO couldn't it melt?" he asked.

__

Whiskey took another drink, raising his eyebrow as he was unsure of what Writhe thought he was doing.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 4:22 am

Veng repeated the name, smirking slightly, he was obviously quite pleased with what he had come up with.
--
Writhe just stood there, glaring at the ground. Not that Whiskey knew this but, really he still didn't remember much about himself. Where he was from. Who he was--other than his name, his history, no nothing like that. Just that he'd wanted to hurt this guy and someone else and now he seemed to be with them...and yeah, otherwise lost. Which irritated him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 4:26 am

Dizzy was in total awe. "Whooooooooooa...." he said, staring off. "Do they make action figures of him?!"

____

Whiskey looked at him, before looking around for a moment, no, he didn't see anyone else. He took another drink. So he approached him to...stare at the ground?

"Communication issues." Whiskey stated in an almost sorry tone. "They'll make this situation last forever and a day."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 4:30 am

"I bet they do." Vengeance stated, because he was a real superhero Veng happened to know of. Which meant he must be kind popular as far as he knew. "We can see if you like."

--
Writhe grinned slightly at that comment, then shrugged.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 4:37 am

Dizzy got excited about this. "Yes yes!" he said, jumping in time to the yesses.

___

Whiskey snorted, in an "I almost laughed" kind of way. He took another drink, before pocketing his flask.

"If mine were in a more repaired fashion, I would try and help out that way." he told him. "But I really can't remember the last time there was a frequency offered to them that were accepted."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 4:44 am

"Alright." Veng seemed amused by Dizzy's enthusiasm. And then he saw it O_O a toy place. "Here looks like a good place." He stated, directing them that way. It was a huge place, specializing soley in toys.

---
Writhe nodded to this. He seemed...more okay with things than he had been before anyway. His attitude toned down and all that. (ya know until Whiskey hands him to wrath for his bday =U XDD) He had no where to go anyway. Not that he remembered at least. So he guessed it didn't matter.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 4:49 am

Dizzy was watching his footsteps a lot, hopping over cracks and stuff, but when he saw the toy store? All those great things through the windows....his face was glued to that store.

His mouth fell open and he walked along, almost in disbelief. Where was THIS all his life? He would have stolen LOTS of stuff from here! =D

____

(xDD Hands him to Wrath)

Whiskey spoke again. "If we head back to the Docs, he should be able to fix ya up....or at the very least you can communicate through my friend." he told him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 4:51 am

"Think we can find something in here?" Veng asked. He was...kind of distracted by all the amazing things inside too though. >_>

---
Little did Whiskey know Tex was like going HOME >=| Ahem.

Writhe nodded. This sounded like an okay idea to him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 4:54 am

Dizzy nodded, before remembering Veng probably couldn't HEAR the nod, so he decided to answer as well. "Y....yeah I bet we can...."

___

Whiskey nodded back. "Well alright then." he said. "Come on." he began to walk in the general direction of Spiral's, but he stopped. "Hey, I don't know what you did with it but you might not want to leave your knife behind."

He figured Writhe had it, but decided speaking up would ensure he did. CAUSE ALL OF A SUDDEN WHISKEY TRUSTED HIM AHEM.

No he just likes weapons and he thinks Writhe does too. =D

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 5:00 am

"Alright then....umm...let's go." So Veng started walking into the place that was colder than most people would've liked. But who cared? There was something amazing wherever his head turned. This was definitely gonna take awhile to go through. YES Veng was still amused by toys too. He'd never had any >_> Probably just dead zetra segments if their father felt nice that day =) or allowing them to help him pull a zetra apart or something. Not NORMAL fun.

----
Writhe thought for a moment, reaching along the strap on his back, around his scarf, in his vest. Hmm. Some of them...Oh right. He reached behind his leg where he had wedged the last one along the trim of one of his braces and stuck it back in the strap contently. He smiled. Yep! Safe and secure.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 31, 2011 5:05 am

(xDD Wow Veng your childhood was very.....sad)

Dizzy was looking around with a HUGE smile on his face! For liking to steal, he sure wasn't touching anything, simply placing his face near touching everything. "LOOK AT THIS GUY!" he exclaimed, pointing to some deluxe superhero set with electronicness and many accessories.

____

Whiskey had to admit, the kid had skill when it came to weapons. Most people would fumble around with them, or have them hanging loosely or something. Too bad his professionalism didn't seem to go much further than that.

Whiskey headed back to Spiral's. =D

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-