Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 24, 2011 11:56 pm

Well that looked...slightly painful. But Spiral made no comment about it. She was a zetra after all. He brought his stuff back up to average level. The majority of Tex's injuries should be able to heal on their own c: as long as they didn't get infect. Or violently assaulted by zyderoid.

Writhe shook his head, resting his arms over his knees and staring off to the side, where a wall was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed May 25, 2011 12:06 am

Tex was quiet as she watched Spiral get his tools and get to work. She wasn't aware of the extent of her injuries, so she wasn't sure what he did and didn't need to fix.

"Does it look bad?" she asked.

Whiskey saw Writhe shake his head and he sighed. What if he really was Writhe's uncle? Writhe wouldn't even be giving him a chance.

"Come on." he offered, standing up slowly. He meant for Writhe to follow him back to the living room, or maybe get BREAKFAST.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed May 25, 2011 12:13 am

"Your neck." He stated, "I probably should've fixed last night, sorry. It's all still repairable though." He glanced at all the injuries again. "Could be worse, not too horrible."

--
Writhe got up, willing to follow along with Whiskey still apparently, even though he had his skepticism.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed May 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Tex seemed surprised for a moment. "My neck?" she asked, rather doubtfully. She felt around her neck until a sting of pain returned, she jerked her hand away and cringed, the memories returning.

"Oh...that."

Whiskey was glad, he didn't need him running away. He began making his way back to the living quarters, wondering what to do next.

"So um....Tangent...." he started. "We just need to wait for Doc to finish on T-...my wife, and then he should help us fix your voice."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu May 26, 2011 2:25 am

"Yeah. That." Spiral agreed. Considering how bad WHISKEY was about shots, ahem, he decided he should ask her likewise, "How are you with needles?"

Tangent? So that must be his name. Okay, then it must be his uncle after all. He nodded his head then seemed follow with a more content attitude about doing so.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri May 27, 2011 1:19 am

Tex shrugged, not exactly beaming with joy.

"Eh, it's fine." she said. She didn't anticipate being poked, but she didn't mind it like SOMEONE.

Mr. Whiskey plopped down on the couch, sighing. "I'm tired." he muttered.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri May 27, 2011 2:08 am

"Alright." Spiral had gotten STUFF. Ten is being lazy tonight. A topical numbing thing, that he announced would sting a bit but that she wouldn't feel NEEDLE so that was good. Considering it was gonna be STABBED THROUGH HER NECK AND OUT THE OTHER SIDE. No not really, it wouldn't be deep at all.

Writhe was gonna tell him he should go to sleep before he realized he couldn't talk again. Stupid voice. Or lack of voice. He poked his throat as if it was the part's fault.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri May 27, 2011 2:18 am

Tex nodded, she was okay with this. A little pain to cure a lot of pain...and injury, she thought it was worth it.

Unlike some people she was perfectly content to watch what Spiral was doing to her.

Whiskey glanced at Writhe, ah yes, he still couldn't talk. Whiskey leaned forward, trying to stay awake.

"Ehhhhh." he said, as if he felt Writhe's pain for not being able to talk. "Talking is overrated....only gets you in trouble, ya know?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri May 27, 2011 2:27 am

Spiral worked pretty quickly upon doing this. Merely stitching it back up. Lazy ten is lazy lol. It's not like we haven't gone through how I fix everything else >_> this be basic. He moved along fairly quick, managing a few that weren't deep and informing her that they would heal o their own and the stepping back. He didn't see any obvious ones but that didn't mean ten hadn't forgotten what her violent...Oh yeah the helmet fins ahem. He wrapped those up too. Did ten miss anything more major Writhe did? >_>

Writhe made a face about this. Yes he looked irritated by the comment. Anyway then he shapeshifted quite randomly, to mimic Whiskey's appearance. NOW HE COULD DRINK YAY! Ahem.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri May 27, 2011 2:39 am

(Ummmmm no I think you got it. =.)

Tex watched, she was pleased to see that Spiral really knew what he was doing.

"I'm impressed." she stated, examining what he was doing. "You're doing a great job."

(xDDD)

Whiskey was quite surprised to see this, he looked.....just like him! He lit his eyes up, testing Writhe subtly. Based on Writhe's past behavior, he would copy him. Hmmm...he wondered if he could be zappy too. "Not bad." he stated.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri May 27, 2011 2:41 am

Spiral nodded. "I try. I don't suspect it'll take too long to heal for you either. If you know, you manage to take it easy."

Writhe could indeed mimic the eye thing, not for the same reason Whiskey could of course, but he could still make it look like that.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri May 27, 2011 2:49 am

Tex nodded. "Okay." she said, not entirely convincing. She had no intentions of taking it easy, it didn't seem to happen. "Well, thanks!" she replied happily.

Whiskey actually gave him a half smile.

"Not bad." he repeated, clearly somewhat impressed. "Can ya shock people?" he asked, he didn't think so, but he figured he'd ask to keep the conversation going....cause Writhe was talking so much DANG can't Whiskey get a moment of peace?! >=U

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri May 27, 2011 2:52 am

"Anywaaay, you're free to go. If you want some kind of pain med to go along with it, you'll have to go to a doctor's office or hospital and kind of...explain stuff to them. Umm yeah. Can't exactly get prescriptions from here. You should be fine with over the counter type stuff though." Spiral SAYED.

Writhe shook his head. About being able to zap people. For he could not.

And in random news of the day VENGYBOY had decided to test out and see if that number thing Tex had given him really led to a Whiskey or not.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri May 27, 2011 3:01 am

Tex thanked Spiral again, before dangling her legs over the edge of the table. Hmm....would they support her? Would they still hurt? She glanced at Spiral nervously, he would say something if she couldn't, right?

Whiskey was about to say something encouraging, when he heard his phone. Huh, he felt around in his pockets. Nope, flask...the was a flask too....a third? o.0 Wonder what's in that....AH here you are phony baloney. =D

He flipped it open and hit a button to talk.

"Hello?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri May 27, 2011 3:14 am

"You should be okay to." He STATED. Don't trust that fiend Tex.

Veng kindly HUNG UP. No one was supposed to answer it >=.

This made Writhe curious. He ran off to find the paper again.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri May 27, 2011 3:20 am

Tex nodded, not entirely trusting, before she slid off and landed on her legs, it hurt yes, enough to make her slightly hiss, but they held up. She sighed a sigh of relief. HER LEEEEGS YAY.

She felt the need to thank Spiral again.

Whiskey asked again. "Hello?" he heard the busy signal and his eye flashed. Prank callers. When he saw Writhe run off, he panicked for a moment. He better not be running away again. D=

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri May 27, 2011 3:26 am

"Just be careful." Spiral nodded, "Not that a wild one like yourself would take my advice." He only half meant it considering she had been being STUBBORN earlier. She didn't really strike him as an epic risk taker.

Whenever Whiskey HANGS UP Veng will totally call again FYI. |D
Well originally Writhe was looking for the paper, but then he got sidetracked and DID get the door open and went outside. Still looking like Whiskey yes |D.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri May 27, 2011 3:40 am

That's when Tex drank a flask of poison. "Hop to it immune system!" she exclaimed. "I have faith in you!" she poked at her stomach with a large smile.

Ahem.

Tex nodded quickly, she was not focused much on what Spiral was saying, but keeping her balance in the least painful way possible.

"O-okay." she said, taking a step. Huh. So far so good! =D

Spiral: TOO RISKY NO CAN WALK. D=

Whiskey sighed and hung up, glancing where he saw Writhe run off to.

His eye flashed, what was that kid doing. "Tangent?!" he sort of spoke loudly.

-------

http://www.zetras.com/viewtopic.forum?t=322

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-