Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 4:31 am

Hmm...Writhe studied it a bit longer before deciding that sounded fine to him too. Whiskey sounded fine with it, so he should be fine with it as well!

"It's...kind of hard not to worry about someone who can't even stand...when they're in my house."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 4:35 am

Whiskey sighed, heading in the direction of Spiral's comfier looking living quarters. His legs hurt after all, and that couch looked nice.

He glanced to see if Writhe was following, he expected him to, but didn't really want him to.

Tex was looking a little irritated now.

"Well...maybe you should leave...so I can leave without you...freaking out about my methods." she said in a not so friendly tone. "You need sleep."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 4:38 am

Yep, Writhe did. right along behind him. He obviously thought Whiskey who he was supposed to be with.

"Your methods are only going to hurt you moreso." Spiral rubbed his forehead, were they ALL stubborn? The kid had been the best out of all of them it seemed!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 4:41 am

Whiskey sat down on the couch, trying to be careful not to get plasma on it. Ohhhhhh that felt good, he was quite tired and sore.

Tex sighed. "Why don't you leave these here and go to sleep?" she asked. She knew she would probably end up using them, she just didn't want help getting set up or anything. She felt bad enough.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 4:44 am

>_> Writhe kindly LEAPED, trying to jump on top of him to join him where he was at.

Spiral stared. He couldn't think of anything to say back really so he just nodded, "Okay, okay just...don't leave." He yawned, and headed back out.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 4:47 am

Whiskey didn't move, he didn't expect that for sure. Brad is unsure where Writhe landed on him, but lets say Whiskey cringed and leaned, trying to ease pressure on wherever Writhe landed. His eye lit up for just a moment, before he turned to look at Writhe and see what the heck he thought he was doing.

Tex mumbled something about not leaving, she was sort of mad at Spiral now, but not because he was a jerk, because he was too nice. Why couldn't anyone be semi nice?

She looked at the cushions as if they were evil and crossed her arms again. It was only a matter of time before she used them.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 4:50 am

Writhe smiled, oblivious to the fact he was causing Whiskey any pain, he wasn't very gracefully in place, kind of barely hanging on to keep from rolling off or something.

Spiral didn't even notice Whiskey was still in his house and he didn't bother to clean up the stuff on the floor. He wandered off to his bed and fell asleep like instantly.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 4:52 am

Whiskey gave Writhe an odd look, he didn't look angry, but he didn't look pleased either.

"Sit...." he instructed, he delayed it before continuing. "....down." he said slowly. Why did Writhe make him so mad so easily?

Tex glared at the cushions more, before leaning forward and grabbing one. Well, they sure felt comfortable. She lined them up to form a sort of bed and pulled herself onto it with her arms. Yes this was very comfortable! Why did she protest against THIS?

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 5:54 am

Writhe listened to some extent. He sat...on Whiskey. He didn't exactly tell him WHERE to sit down after all.

Spiral was blissfully asleep I love it more

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 2:22 pm

(xDDD)

Whiskey glared forward, this did not please him one bit. He didn't want to bring Writhe's spirits down, especially if his amnesia was authentic, but it still made him mad.

He didn't attempt to move Writhe however, he just leaned back and closed his eye. Huh, he was tired too. He got to thinking about if his other eye was okay to unbandage, he figured it was, so he leaned forward, thinking about pulling off the bandage.

Tex was blissfully asleep as well. =)

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Writhe did nothing. He was content to just be sitting on Whiskey. EPIC SHORT REPKY by ten, because Writhe wasn't having any interior dialogue.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Interior dialogue. =O Definition WIN.

Whiskey reached up, cupping his eye with both hands. Well, it hurt a little. He picked at the corner of the bandage and began to peel it off, his eye was closed, which was good, as he continued to pull. Hopefully this didn't hurt like heck when it was exposed to light, but it sure will be nice to be able to SEE again.

He got it off and set it down near him and Writhe, still keeping his eye closed. He covered his eye with his hands again, and opened his eye. It stung rather badly even though he had it not exposed to light. He hissed softly at the pain, but because it was going away so rapidly, he was not in extreme discomfort for long. He cracked his fingers, letting light move in. His eye picked it up rather easily. It did hurt, because it was so bright. He left the crack there and waited as his eye gradually was adapting to the light.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Writhe decided to mimic him. Doing the same with his own eye, even though nothing was wrong with his own.

THANK YA |D

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Whiskey noticed, but didn't pay any attention to him. He was busy with his own eye after all. >=U He sat, moving only to breath, as he slowly cracked his fingers apart more. The process seemed to be speeding up, good. The vision from his 'new' eye was a little blurry, hmm, he wondered if that would clear up.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Writhe couldn't tell entirely what Whiskey was doing with this, so he just continued to mimic as best he could. Didn't the guy ever do anything else? He was kind of boring to mimic. Hmm maybe he could make his eyes flash like him. Nope. But he could change their color and how much they glowed. So he started doing that.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Whiskey finally removed his hands entirely. He was blinking often, because it did hurt a little, but he still appreciated being able to see out of both eyes. He glanced at Writhe, he saw his eyes changing color and glowyness, did....did that mean he was returning to normal?

Whiskey shoved him off of his lap, intending for Writhe to land on the couch.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Writhe was quite surprised, had his voice been there still he'd have probably made a quick complain about it--or a surprised yelp, but he had no chance to do either and found himself on the couch now. Guess it was a bad thing to play switch colors with his eyes. He let them resume their red color, and frowning curled himself at the opposite end of the couch in a wimpy little scrunched up ball.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Whiskey studied him. Was....was he back?

"Sorry." he said quietly, trying to see how Writhe would react to that.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Writhe gave a half smile, not really doing much. His helmet fins flopped to the sides unenthusiastically as he stared off. Clearly Whiskey hated him. Shifters could detect emotions after all. Half shifters could detect them not as well, but still every now and then.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 10:37 pm

A half smile? Nope, he couldn't be back yet....unless he was just being convincing.

Whiskey felt a little guilty, being mean to Writhe when he wasn't mean back was not a good feeling. Hmmmm what could he do to make Writhe happy now?

"You uh....you hungry?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Writhe slowly shook his head.. Too bad people could hide their emotions in appearance but not FEEL >_> Writhe was not convinced, and thus did not return beside him as he had been earlier.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Whiskey nodded before leaning back on the couch, still blinking his one eye rather rapidly.

He sighed and gave it a quick rub, now what should he do? He looked at the TV Brad is pretending Spiral has. Hmm...TV is kinda boring.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon May 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Well he had a remote that Writhe had earlier. So a TV is logical.
Writhe blinked a few times rapidly, and yawned. He was kind of tired. Maybe Whiskey wouldn't hate him the next day anyway. He soon drifted off to sleep.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 24, 2011 12:55 am

OH GREAT. =U xDD

Whiskey found the remote and turned on the TV. He waited as the screen came into view and some boring show was on. He glanced over at Writhe, he was asleep too? Whiskey was tired, but he was not going to sleep with Writhe there. He would sleep tomorrow.

Now what? xD Time lapse?

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 24, 2011 1:10 am

Nice Whiskey XD Sure time lapse works, cuz Writhe intends to stay asleep c: Sooo next day! c: ...and Writhe was still asleep XD

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 24, 2011 1:14 am

Okee! xD

Tex was awake, but still sitting on the cushions. What time was it? Were were Whiskey and the kid? She didn't want to yell for help, especially if it was early in the morning, so she sat in her thoughts. Hmmmm her parents were probably EPIC mad.

Whiskey: Not amused

Whiskey was still watching TV, he was more just staring than actually watching TV, he just knew he had to stay awake. He sighed as he glanced over at Writhe, still asleep. Was Tex awake? Maybe she could watch Writhe. =O

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue May 24, 2011 2:08 am

They probably were indeed haha. Spiral could've probably slept clear through the day but he had set his alarm to get up before then. He had people to help after all. And besides, by now he's had...some sleep anyway. He should be good for awhile. Stretching he got up, rubbing his head and then went to make sure he didn't look any different than normal or something. It wouldn't be the first time he'd found out he had random stickers on him. Kids at the hospital seemed to think he was a great sticker post.

Writhe looked quite content, all cuddled up in his little spot. But soon enough he woke up with what looked to be a rather large yawn. No noise to accompany it of course though. He looked around, seeming lost for a moment before spotting Whiskey. Ah yes, right. There he was. What was Whiskey to him anyway? A brother? A father? He couldn't remember. Oh well.

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-