Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:45 am

"I don't want him to become strong though." Rage's helmet fins twitched. That was a stupid idea. If he were strong then he wouldn't be so easy to beat up and make fun of! "And I wouldn't care if he died. He's annoying anyway."
----------

Veng did nothing aside from exist. Oh emo zetra. He was in usual Veng mode. Hopeless, bored, unwilling to try doing anything, and mean c:
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:53 am

Tex didn't really believe him.

"You'd have regrets later." she tried to assure him, before noticing Whiskey was walking away. She glanced back at Rage, she wasn't done being condescending. D= But she followed after Whiskey in a hurry.

____

Dizzy grew older. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:56 am

"Meh." Was Rage's response as he turned the other way. He had no intentions of following them. How rude. And probably for the best =) He'd only torment Veng anyway.

--
Veng didn't get talked for =( but he'll be there if they ever get there.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:01 am

Whiskey continued in mostly silence...Tex had to come up and start TALKING to him gosh.

"Rage can be so insensitive." she told him.

He disregarded what she said, he didn't really care.

"Don't you think?" she asked.

He sighed before replying. "When has he ever NOT been insensitive?" he asked.

____

LALALALALALA time lapse I forsee yep.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:05 am

Poor Whiskey =c XDD

*time lapse is welcomed*

Vengeance dragged his claw across his other hand, the one the bandages had long since been removed. He wasn't hurting it, just boredly tracing imaginary patterns on it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:15 am

There was a knock on the door. =.

Whiskey stood outside it, fairly displeased while Tex stood beside him awaiting the results of this knock.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:18 am

Vengeance's helmet fins perked up. He was close to the door sort of if you recall because he had been trying to get paper. So he reached for handle. It was out of range too. He grumbled something and tried stretching his arm out further. It didn't go further.He sighed. Then tried getting up again. Nope that didn't work either. Wasn't he supposed to be getting BETTER? Not worse.

"Dizzzzzzyyy." He called, sounding more like he was complaining at Dizzy than anything, "Go open the door." Politeness is intense.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:21 am

Dizzy was like: =.

Was that Veng? He fixed his shirt and slid off the bed, quietly walking to where Veng was. He wanted to see Veng's face first, to make sure he wanted to acknowledge Dizzy, or else he may just annoy him.

He decided to ask.

"Did you call me?" he asked softly.

___

"He couldn't have left." Whiskey said, as much as he hated being there right now, he knew Veng was not fit to go anywhere.

Tex began to look worried as Whiskey knocked again.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:23 am

"Yeah." Veng's helmet fins twitch. "I can't reach the door." Yes that sounded funny, "So can you?"

Because Vengeance had no CARE to if there were ROBBERS outside or ROBERS for that matter cuz that's how I spelled it the first time.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:26 am

(xDD)

"You're taller." Dizzy stated in an angry tone.

I kid. >_>

"Oh." Dizzy said, he approached Veng and needlessly stepped over part of him, instead of going around. He grabbed the doorknob and began to turn it when the knocking resumed. He jumped and almost fell over. He looked at Veng nervously before grabbing the knob to let in stranger 1 and 2.

____

Whiskey saw Dizzy open the door. He didn't have a very nice look on his face because he didn't want to be there, and it didn't change when he saw Dizzy.

Dizzy's helmet fins drooped when he saw Whiskey. He would kill them. D= Then he saw Tex, good, a witness. He let go of the door and backed in. The door opened and Whiskey saw Veng laying there.

He paused. =U

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:31 am

SITTING >=. not laying c; He's sitting there in an emo blob |D and olol angry Dizzy FTW XDD

anyway.

He stared up at Whiskey likewise. Rage had actually SUCCEEDED? That was good!....he guessed. He frowned anyway though.

"Er.....hi?" He said after awhile.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:18 am

(oops. .-. Sorry. )

Whiskey just stood there, it was Tex who rushed in and began to 'inspect' Veng.

"Are you okay?" she asked quickly. "I see your head is still on...what do you need?!" she asked, growing increasingly frustrated that Veng's issues were not easily visible.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:22 am

Veng's helmet fins flopped down at her rather...demanding state. He figured she was so upset because of how kind he'd been when he'd last seen her--AKA NOT.

"My head's....fine." He wasn't sure what Rage had told them but...well his head was perfectly okay as far as he knew.

"I just can't...move really."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:34 am

Tex knelt by Veng, it was sort of painful, but there were more important things to tend to here.

"When did you...stop moving?" she asked.

Whiskey finally stepped in, causing Dizzy to run and cower.

Tex watched him run, but turned back to Veng quickly.

"He's not dying." Whiskey said, in an attempt to calm Tex down.

She glared at Whiskey.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:40 am

"I...don't know exactly." Vengeance stated, "I could last night..umm today sometime I guess." Somewhat accusingly he glared at Whiskey as if this were his fault, "I thought I was supposed to get better, not worse." Because clearly he had been the perfect patient and done exactly as he was told to.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:45 am

Whiskey scoffed at him. He was still rather annoyed he had to deal with Veng more....and because of Veng's unwillingness to cooperate.

"You were going to." he stated plainly, pacing around Veng to see what he had messed up.

Tex sighed before going to get a blanket for Veng, because cannot move = needs warmth.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:51 am

Yes clearly.

He was going to? What the heck was that supposed to mean? His helmet fins twitched all grumpy like. There was nothing evidently wrong with Veng, any moreso than had been before. Well aside from the one thing he'd pulled out of his hand but that was obviously not connected with not moving.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:13 am

Tex found a blanket and attempted to wrap it around Veng's shoulders.

Whiskey stopped his pacing in front of Veng.

He was trying to calm down, but he still spoke in a low tone.

"What did you want?" he asked, arms crossed and his eyes flashed as he said that.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:17 am

"Dizzy was hungry." Vengeance frowned, "And...well I can't get up to..get him anything really."

His helmet fins flopped down and remained down as he stared at the floor in front of himself. Yes apparently now he felt guilty for making them come out here. Especially since Whiskey did not seem all that pleased.

"Sorry..."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:30 am

Whiskey's eyes flashed as he looked around for Dizzy, dumb kid couldn't even show his face or anything.

"He can eat coffee dirt. =U" <--- Joke

"You can order room service." he stated. "I gave you the resources to do so."

Tex started to say something about how Veng should not be sorry and how she hoped it would not discourage him from asking for help when he needed it in the future.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:33 am

"I don't know how!" Veng snapped back at him, yes he was being rather irritated now, "Okay, I've never lived in a house! I've never had anyone who would do stuff for me! In the gang its fend for yourself." He looked back down at the floor again, helmet fins twitching.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:17 am

Tex gave Whiskey a look of disappointment. He HAD to go there didn't he?

Whiskey sighed. "You pick up the phone and wait for the front desk to answer, if you don't want to wait there's a red button ON the phone and you just push it."

He turned away.

"Is that all?"

Tex glared at Whiskey. Why was he being such a jerk?

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:33 am

Vengeance didn't much feel like telling Whiskey anything else now. It was clear he wanted nothing to do with him.

"Yeah." He mumbled, glaring at the floor. Yep now he had bad intentions in mind. Not to hurt Whiskey, or do anything bad with the phone either. No he'd tell Dizzy how to use it...yep...then he'd be able to take care of himself just fine in this nice place.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:33 am

Uh oh Veng is gonna leave? D= NOOOOO. xD

"Good." Whiskey told him with a nod, and with that, he began to leave the room.

"OH NO YOU DON'T." Tex commanded.

Whiskey lazily 'rolled' to a stop. =)

"What?" he growled in a low tone.

"We can't just leave him, he can't even really MOVE." she explained.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:18 am

Oh no c: he can't get up remember? He has his other bad ideas |D

Vengeance didn't really pay attention to them. He was being STEREOTYPICAL 6 with a lvl 8 O_O AHEM. XDD I mean 9 . Anyway he wasn't really paying attention, off in his little self absorbed world as usual.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:35 am

Suicidalism. 0.0 Edge back away from the lvl 9. D=

They argued for a bit before Tex got Whiskey worked up and he was...not so polite to Veng.

"So what's wrong then?" he sort of demanded. "I might as well fix something while I'm here!"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:41 am

=)) <-- total IM smily.

Edge: I'm hardly in this RP I'm fine. Wait... T_T Darn you mega10.

"Nothing's wrong, aside from life." Vengeance stated off in his little emo depressed mood, yes he said the kinds of things that made people want to roll their eyes or smash him or something, he was talking all distant like--something he did from time to time that made him seem completely out of touch with reality. Which granted he was. GOSH veng get a grip =|

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-