Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:16 am

"My stupid brother sent me to find you." Rage's helmet fins twitched, "Uh...I dunno where he is though." yeah he had never bothered to ask Veng where he was. "But he wants you. And he made me come and find you." Yes 'made' him, even though he had never physically been near Veng today, "So...wanna give me something for it?" (How polite)

---

Writhe did not like this idea at all. No it was messing up everything in his head. Besides he had lost track of the other guy. So he took the piece of chair he had and went to smack many anyway, not with intentions of killing though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:22 am

(xDDD)

Whiskey gave Rage an odd look. "Mr. Rage that is ridiculous. There are so many issues with what you just said...." he let it trail off as he shook his head disbelievingly, and began messing with his blade again.

_____

Many cowered and tired to scoot away.

"Now now do you not see the sense in what I'm saying?!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:27 am

"What's wrong with it?" Rage asked, yes he was serious. It all made perfect sense to him.

---------

"I don't much care what your sense of sayings...are." Writhe said, getting himself slightly confused with his own wording but none the less not caring.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:32 am

Whiskey lit up a cigarette for drama. (I kid. xD)

Whiskey looked up at Rage, he couldn't tell if he was serious or not. "O....kay. For starters, where would I go to find Veng like he wanted?"

He looked back down at his blade, not expecting a response.

_____

Man was yelling at Writhe, just yelling no real words, when two security zetras opened the door. One had a GUN and the other had a tazer and a baton. They noticed Writhe rather easily and began to advance, not in a threatening way (Unless you count drawn gun and tazer and baton ready to use), just to observe and see what the best course of action was. They split up so they began flanking from two sides.

"Get him!" Man said.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:39 am

"I dunno. He's usually smart enough to work out the details...and he never told me." As if suddenly getting a great idea he pointed accusingly at Whiskey, "So that means you should know!"

----------

(XDDDDDD not threatening at all c: )

Hmm maybe he should've worked a bit faster...oops. He looked at the approaching others, but didn't leave his spot, rather jamming piece of chair against man's throat for he was kind, ahem enough to be kind of choking but nothing more. Yeah he kind of hoped it'd keep the others away. He was a rookie after all. He had no clue what worked and didn't. He just THOUGHT he knew.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:42 am

"He didn't contact me." Whiskey stated, not even looking up at Rage as he spoke. "And even if he tried..." he tapped his broken transmitter, as if it would explain itself.

____

Man gasped and grabbed the chair part, attempting to pull it away from his throat.

Security zetras aimed their weapons at Writhe now.

"Release him!" they commanded in a growly tone.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:46 am

Rage hadn't a clue what Whiskey's problem was really.

"Alright whatever. Sucks to be him then. Are ya gonna give me something??"

-----------

Writhe considered saying make me as a comeback but then thought better of it. Umm who had the guns currently? Instead he just held his grip there.

"Don't think I won't." He replied, meaning don't think he wouldn't slam it down harder |D and do massive damage to poor human probably to death.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:50 am

Whiskey answered very quickly.

"What do you want?" he asked quietly, once again not looking up.

____

Security guy headshot him. =( (I kid.) Security Guy: It's only a BB gun anyway! =D SHUSH.

"I don't want anyone to get hurt here." the one with the gun said. "Now back AWAY."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:57 am

"I dunno. money or something sounds good." He was such a great messenger. "Then I'll go away."

----------

Writhe was growing rather unsure of himself now. His grip loosened on the thing and he sort of dropped. Because he was not really as brave as he liked to pretend he was. His helmet fins flopped down. Stupid man. He supposed he wouldn't wanna make that other deal still. Glaring he took a step back.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:59 am

Whiskey calmly reached into his suit pocket and yanked out a few large bills.

"Then go." he told him.

(Poor Dizzy ain't gonna eat. xD)

____

Man scooted away very proudly as the security people advanced on Writhe.

"Stop." Man told them.

They paused, they had confused expressions but they didn't take their eyes off Writhe.

"Sir?" they asked.

"I....like his initiative." he said, deep in thought.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:02 am

"Okay." Rage was content with this c: even though he totally didn't do what his brother had asked.

(too bad for Dizzy >=U Whiskey should've assumed Veng didn't leave or something >=| cuz clearly he is Whiskey's responsibility |D ) XDD

------
Man sure had a personality considering he had no name >=.
Anyway.

Writhe watched security people closely, as if there was something he could do to stop them epically. He had nothing in mind though. And other guy sort of confused him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:09 am

Whiskey nodded even though Rage was not asking a question or really doing anything that a nod would be able to reply to.

"Now get lost." he told him. SOMEONE was in a foul mood.

____

Man paced as he examined Writhe from afar.

"You want work?" he asked loudly and suddenly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:12 am

Rage tilted his head to one side. Huh. He had remembered him being nicer originally. Oh well.
He shrugged and began walking away.

---------

Writhe's helmet fins twitched. This was a change for him...yeah he was supposed to be in control darn it. "Um..yeah." he answered regardless.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:20 am

(That's the original flavor Whiskey, this one is Sour Cream and Onion. =U)

Whiskey was glad Rage was gone...now where was Tex, she said she'd meet him here right? He sighed and picked at his blade.

____

"Kill me." the Man said, holding his arms out to show he would not resist.

The security zetras looked REALLY surprised now. "Sir?!" they asked.

"Stand down guys." Man replied calmly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:23 am

haw haw. Fail. Rage decided to stop back by Tex's house to inform her that her friend was a jerk =)

---------

Writhe looked even more confused now. Kill him? That was an odd job...why did he want....
Well okay whatever =D
Although clearly confused he sort of took a few hesitant steps towards man, looking for his previous weapon. He was such a smart zetraloid.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:28 am

Tex was still in her room, she was laying on her bed. Hopefully Rage found Whiskey for whatever he needed him for!

____

"Arrest him." Man ordered, which caused Security people to tighten their formation on Writhe with their weapons drawn.

Man gave Writhe an odd look along with a slight smile.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:33 am

Rage got back there and returned to pounding on the door. For he was intelligent.

--------

Silly dumb zetra c: Writhe that is.

Writhe was incredibly confused by all this indeed. And that kind of irritated him, which made the black 'glow' that followed him to grow even more so. It didn't do anything it was just there. He took a few steps back again. Okaaaay maybe this had been a bad idea. Maybe he could run? He wasn't sure how close he was to the door. Darn it, he should've checked that before running around in here he guessed.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:36 am

Tex hurried downstairs. Was that Rage again?!

Tex's Dad opened the door. He gave Rage a glance, but did not seem too intimidated.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

_____

"Don't arrest him." Man stated, turning his back to Writhe and the security people.

"You see Mr. Zetraloid..." he began, talking to Writhe. "I have more power than you know."

-------

http://zetras.forum0.net/viewtopic.forum?t=320

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-