Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:54 am

Vengeance didn't really realize this. He stretched, sort of, then abruptly stopped remembering he wasn't in the best of shape. He also made quite the long, drawn out exclamation about it, although it was moderately quiet.

He needed to get up, he decided. And if he didn't hate doctors he'd have called one and asked if he could have some kind of pain med since SOMEONE named WHISKEY took his without his permission.
--------

"I don't see you setting out to do this particular...little task." Writhe stated, he did not seem very amused by man not liking his price.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:56 am

(Meanwhile Whiskey was poppin' pills left and right and in a world all his own.)

Dizzy slept. D= And the smell of breakfast did not come under the door for they were on the top floor.

_____

CW Man thought about it for a moment. "Tell ya what." he said, turning away to look occupied.

"I'll give you forty thousand if you can do it quietly, no killing. If you must kill, I'll give you....twenty seven." he told him. He took a few steps away from Writhe to snag a pop can.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:07 am

Vengeance got himself up, and winced a bit but made his way along. He should be used to this, he tried telling himself that anyway. After all Rage clawed him all the time and he managed just fine. ....so why did this hurt so much?

-------

Writhe pretended to think it over. He totally was going to take him up on it the entire time, but he had seen others do this and figured it was the way things were done.

"...I can manage that." He said at last.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:08 am

Poor Veng. Brad pitied him while Dizzy tossed and turned, he was HUNGRY and it was making it hard to sleep.

____

CW Man smiled. "Manage what?" he asked with a chuckle. "You believe you can handle completing it silently?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:11 am

XDD Indeed. Veng went and got his trench coat that was dry by now says Ten and then stumbled on over to the door. Huh there was something there. He tried to bend down and get it but found he was even more stiff today than he had been. He tried pushing it with his foot...no luck there either. He sighed and glared at the stupid thing.

----------

Writhe tended to have an ego level higher than his skill, that was for sure. At least he had a lot of confidence...

"Yeah." He said, tilting his head back a bit in a rather proud tilt.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:34 am

Note mocked Veng mercilessly....HAW HAW he can't pick it up. =3 Dizzy rolled over, his eyes open. He was not alert, but he was waking up.

____

CW Man shrugged and began to pick up trash again.

"Alright then." he told him. He proceeded to offer Writhe a business card of the man he wanted stopped or killed, which also had his location on it. "We'll see how you do then hm?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:07 am

Evil brad and note =c

Vengeance continued staring at the dumb note, no doubt, greatly displeased by his current failures. He kicked at the floor again, in hopes of somehow creating enough force and at epically perfect angles to make the little note flutter into the sky. It didn't. At all.

-------------

Writhe took the card rather abruptly. Holding it upside down at first then flipping it over. So he had an address and everything. This should be easy then. He nodded to CW, well actually he nodded in general, not at CW man. This would be a peice eof Green Bean Casserole. Ahem, a piece of cake. Now with note in hand he began making his way from the man to go act...non suspicious somewhere and decide what to do next.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:17 am

(xDDD Nice Writhe segment there.)

Dizzy blinked slowly. He looked at his stomach as he felt it's discomfort. He lazily rolled over to look around better. Where was Veng?

______

CW Man watched as Writhe went off. "Goodbye Scum." he chuckled, thinking he was sending him to his death.

I KID. xD

CW Man continued picking up garbage as if nothing had been discussed, and he would like to keep it that way.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:52 am

Vengeance was staying where he was at, sort of, he was learned against a wall now actually. Debating on his plan of attack for the day.

------------

Writhe plotted epically. His plot? Go directly to there. No it wasn't that great of an idea, but he thought it was, reading off the business card as he walked along.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:26 am

Dizzy slid out of the bed after a short while and inched his way around, as if the shadows were to attack him at any moment.

"Revengeance?" he quietly asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:29 am

"Over here." Vengeance answered with a sigh, truley this was more work that he had expected simple luxuries to be.

---------

Writhe carried along unless Brad has an issue with it until he had reached the place because Ten has no clue where it was located at. What had that guy meant by stopping without killing? Did that mean hurt him? .....and now that he thought about it, he didn't have any way to contact that GUY. Oh well, he'd find him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:36 am

Dizzy heard Veng, but he was in his hero mode again and was thinking that it was too easy to find Veng that way.

"Make me." he said, as if Veng had just told him to do something.

_____

Man would be around and the building is just a generic tall building blah blah we can improvise, ACTION.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:59 am

Vengeance made a face and shook his head. Why? Why had he gotten himself into this. Sighing he let himself slide to the floor gradually. He was able to make it this time and decided to try and grab the paper again......it was still out of range, making him wish to swear very greatly.

---------

Writhe reached generic tall building. Ah yes, this would be simple. All he had to do was find the guy right? He began looking for a subtle entrance that wouldn't announce to the entire world that he was there.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Dizzy put his back to the wall as he inched toward the doorway. He began to breath heavily as he pretended this were a life or death situation. He peeked around the corner...uh huh, there was Veng by the door. Was he brainwashed?

He slowly began to creep his was to Veng.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:25 am

Vengeance was not payig any attention to the Dizzy sneaking up on him, nor was he really listening to see if the weird kid was approaching him or not. He was being annoyed and glaring at a wall. He wanted to be able to run around and ya know, MOVE and pick up that stupid paper and stuff!

------

Writhe eventually settled on a nice window to go through. Sort of, it started out silent but he got his leg caught on it and fell through and barely kept from yelling some rude comment at the window for it. Anyway he got up and shook his head before proceeding.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:51 am

He got very close to Veng before stopping. He eyed Veng's back and then proceeded to look at the ceiling. Was this the right thing to do? What if it were a trap?!

He stood silent, trying to think of what to do.

______

Someone who worked in the building who was further down the hall, was surprised by the clunk. He peered his head out of his office, not seeing anyone, he began walking down the hallway to investigate.

"Is anyone there?" he asked curiously.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:58 am

VENG was oblivious to the danger and his fate apparently, by Dizzy. He was lost in an amazing world of self pity.

----

YES. Called ice cream man at the door. He was making his usual stalker rounds checking for stray children to lure out and stalk. Ahem.

Writhe's helmet fins twitched. He didn't answer of course as he glanced around for a better hiding spot. He settled for merely standing out of the way of the door entrance to the ROOM he had gotten in. If he had to hurt someone...well then he would...quite gladly.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:03 am

Dizzy looked at Veng's back for some time. he saw something there, was it a thread? He reached out and tried to grab it without touching Veng.

_____

Odd man only walked about halfway down the hall before stopping.

"Anyone?" he asked, as if it was a last call. He shrugged and began to make his way back to his office.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched as he turned around.

"The force is with you Luke."

AHEM

No, Vengeance's helmet fins did twitch but it wasn't because of Dizzy or the force.

"You should find Captain Grouch." He stated, as if he had suspected Dizzy was right beside him or something.

------

Writhe smirked, dumb odd man. He procceeded to exit the room he was in, creeping along so that he was somewhat low. AKA crouched down which I don't feel like backspacing for and rather type it out right here and waste more space and time, oh and effort. Anyway, he was crouching down and creeping along, helmet fins flat down. No he didn't know where he was going really. Just that he was looking for some guy. Was that guy Odd Man? Humans kind of looked alike, and well he hadn't seen odd man anyway.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Dizzy thought about this for a moment, his arm paused in it's motion to grab the thread.

"Nah." he said plainly. He took a moment to think over why. "He would just hurt me....and yell....and be stupid."

______

For Writhe's information guy was on a mid level floor in a labeled office, as most of them were labeled. Brad wasn't sure what else to do and Writhe was being quiet so.... =.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:17 pm

"Yeah but he has money." Vengeance reasoned, "We find him and we could get more action figure...things. Plus he can actually move." Yes now that he had sat down here he really didn't feel like getting back up again. Dumb stiffness.
-------

XDDDDD

Writhe thanked Brad fort he tip Disloyal employee =) Ahem.
he started looking around at random rooms, labels, anything that could give him a tip. He was far from a pro. He didn't know what he was doing at all. He did know how to be qiuet though.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:46 am

Dizzy thought about this. New toys AND food? His mind was racing about these items until he wondered how he'd find him.

"Well where IS he?" he asked anxiously, fiddling with his fingers.

_____

The building was fairly quiet. People weren't moving around much and most of what happened was done on computers and stuff. >=. Some people were getting coffee and making small talk but there was very little going on.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:13 pm

"Good question." Vengeance stated as he thought for a moment. It wasn't long before he thought up what he considered to be a great idea. "We might not have to find him at all actually."

His idea? Ask Rage to go find him =D through transmitter of course. The only downside to that was Rage would definitely want somethuing in exchange and Veng wasn't sure what he had to offer really.

Regardless he asked him via transmitter. Perhaps a bad idea, he'd find out, he didn't have a lot of other options though. The two argued...yes argued through transmitter conversation for quite awhile before Rage finally agreed (and ten totally didn't tell brad what upon c:) anyway, Vengeance sighed afterwards as if it had been oh so hard.

"My brother'll find him."

---------
Or would he? o3o XD Anyway Rage had set out on his search, no doubt he wouldn't be very thorough.

----

Writhe eventually found room cuz Ten cheated. Yes the dumb human had given himself away with those signs. He smirked before trying to turn the door handle because Ten says its closed.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:03 am

Dizzy watched Veng curiously. What was he doing? He had never had a transmitter conversation before, so he really didn't have a clue. When he heard Veng say his brother would find him, he figured Veng just had a very dramatic pause before speaking. He smiled.

"OKay!" he said.

_____

Mr. Whiskey was at a bar, he was watching a game he didn't care about with some other zetras who were far too drunk. He took a sip of his fruity thing as he sighed, looking up at the TV. What a boring sport.

____

Man was hunched over his desk, he was speaking on the phone in an excited tone as he leaned over a piece of paper.

"Uh-huh...I KNOW. The donation was most generous indeed!...." he was saying.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:34 am

Vengeance leaned back against the wall anf sighed. Yes, that meant h could take it easy cept spelled right.
---

Rage was wandering around occassionally paying attention to what was around him in his search. He'd have never though to look in a bar. Smarty. He was more or less looking down the main streets.

------

Writhe suddenly wondered how he was supposed to get this guy to um stop without killing him and stuff. He hadn't really thought about it. OH WELL. Man was awful energetic. So he walked in with complete disregard of stealth. Besides. It'd be weird for a zetraloid to be sneaking in while someone was on the phone =)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:40 am

Dizzy stood still...but not for long.

"So how long is it going to take?" he asked, looking at the door hopefully.

_____

Whiskey finished his drink and flagged down the bartender for a refill. He began pondering how much today's drinks would cost, he was hoping less than five hundred, but he didn't think it would be.

_____

Man glanced up from his desk. He didn't remember this client! He didn't really care though, he did seem to try and end the conversation on the phone more quickly though.

"Yeah Jones I know." he told the other person. "Well thank you for your loyalty!" he motioned to Writhe with his hand, trying to tell him 'Just a minute.'

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:53 am

"We're talking about my brother here. There is a chance we'll starve first, but we'll take our chances."

-------

Rage was already side tracked, watching a TV in a window display.

----
Writhe watched man and nodded somewhat casually. Sure, he could wait like that. No problem. No proooblem at all.

----

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-