Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:04 am

Dizzy thought for a moment.

"I can move fine." he stated questioningly.

_____

CW Man turned towards Writhe with surprise, cowering a little and dropping his garbage bag to raise his hand to show he meant no harm.

"Hey, hey hey....I'm sorry." the man told him, sorry for calling him 'bud' that is. CW Man glanced at the stick he had, and the garbage bag. Was it not obvious?

"I'm just taking care of garbage....." he told him. "The city needs to stay clean right?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:18 am

"Yeah but...you don't know how to find stuff very well." He pointed out. Nor get the right thing He thought silently.

-----------

Writhe's response to this was some sort of contemptuous snort. Apparently his city didn't need to be clean. "Waste of resources." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:24 am

(xD Poor Dizzy.)

Dizzy read what Veng thought even though he couldn't read. AHEM.

"I can find stuff." Dizzy said defensively. "Maybe not....EVERYTHING but I can find the food and stuff...." he looked at the bed, where was he going with that?

____

CW Man shrugged. "Yeah some people say that, but look...I've got a full bag of garbage here...that would have rotted, brought in zyderoids and other pests, contaminated water, smelled and looked terrible....I think it was worth it."

He found this time to be safe enough to slowly turn to get back to work.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:32 am

Vengeane sighed. Dizzy was IMPOSSIBLE.
Why'd he even have the kid with him? He wasn't sure. He'd forgotten mostly. Oh well.

-------------

Writhe glared. If that had been a zetra he'd have keeled him...or hurt him or something. So instead he just watched him, and then started practicing his apparent skills again.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:36 am

Dizzy relaxed back on the bed, but it didn't last long, the cartoons returned and he leaned forward with a smile.

____

SW Man picked up a few dozen pieces of garbage, before he really started to notice what Writhe was doing.

He approached slowly, making sure he was seen so he didn't startle Writhe. "Um...excuse me, sir, may I ask what you are doing?" he asked rather unsurely.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:39 am

Vengeance had forgotten they were watching cartoons and was pleased to see they had returned as well. It meant eh didn't have to think about dumb LIFE.

------

Writhe looked at man like he was stupid. "Isn't it obvious? I'm practicing. I'm gonna be the next best bounty hunter ever....or maybe assassin! They're cooler."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:43 am

So Dizzy watched. =U Laughing aloud at some parts.

____

SW Man crossed his arms to watch Writhe, he had no interest in what Writhe was doing, nor did he find it a bad thing.

"An assassin huh?" he asked. "Freelance? Only assassinate people you want.....?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:46 am

VENGEANCE WATCHED TOO >=U

------

Writhe thought about it then nodded, "Yeah. Anyone I don't like." Apparently MURDERER was a different term now =) Ahem. Anyway.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:49 am

LALALALALA they watched more.

_____

SW Man uncrossed his arms. "Oh." he said, rather disappointingly. "Okay then." he told Writhe, picking up some more trash.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:52 am

MORE. *epic use of characters at the moment o3o* Gosh are we gonna have to time skip AGAIN? XDD

-------

"Why?" Writhe who I almost called Man, asked Man, did Man have some kind of job? =O Yes this was his idea not Ten's.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:53 am

I think so. >_> *kicks Dizzy, who feels it out of mid-air and freaks, falling off the bed* Why do they need to be boring?

_____

Man shook his head. "No no, I won't bother you with that I was only inquiring!" he purposefully headed for a piece of trash further away, to try and avoid talking.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:54 am

*To what point? o3o *

----------

"What's that supposed to mean?" Writhe asked, obviously thinking of this as an insult. He ran to get in front of man who was clearly trying to escape.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:57 am

*Ummmmm.....I dunno, breakfast? xD Or near breakfast?)

_____

CW Man stopped abruptly. "What do you mean?" he asked innocently. "I asked a question, you gave me a response." he made a detour to try and go around Writhe, note he isn't moving very fast though.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:01 am

*Sure that works for me |D *

-----------

Writhe blocked this slow human. "Not that. I'm not stupid." He stated, quite unamused by this.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:04 am

*knock knock knock*

"Housekeeping!" came the sound from behind the door.

*knock knock knock* "Housekeeping!!" they said again even louder.

Dizzy was on the bed totally out of it. =U

_____

CW Man studied Writhe for just a moment. "Of course you're not." he told him. "But how do I know you are not an officer?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:12 am

Vengeance made a face at Dizzy. So much for him being help. He tried poking him in the side as he yelled something about being right there to the voice at the door.

----------

"Do I really LOOK like an officer to you?" Writhe asked, "I'm a zetraloid. I hate the police. And Shapeshifters too, but that's another story." At the mention of said things his eyes did start glowing as if it truly did anger him, and the grayish black aura around him darkened into a deeper black. Yes he was a very odd sight.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:14 am

Dizzy moved, especially without all his clothes, he was quite....sensitive.

His eyes opened as he stared at the wall. "WHAT?" he whispered in a panic.

_____

CW Man thought he was odd too, he leaned back a little when Writhe's eyes did that, it made him uneasy.

"Well I don't know." CW Man told him. "Some cops are undercover you know, they don't take very kindly to....hitman requests."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:18 am

"Door." Vengeance stated, still poking at him, "They need it opened."

-----------

"Then take a chance." Writhe stated, there was some great logic. "I'm not a cop. I'm a--" He paused. What was he supposed to say he was? He couldn't say what TYPE of zetra he was after all. HMM, "Well I'm a zetraloid, you can see that. Not many smart zetraloids work for the police."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:23 am

Dizzy got up and slid off the bed, he wasn't fully awake yet, but he was determined.

"Houuuuusekeeping!" the voice replied.

Dizzy hurried to the door and unlocked the lock, opening it slowly.

A man smiled at him. "Housekeeping!" he exclaimed happily. "Need anything cleaned? Need more shampoo or something?"

Dizzy slammed the door in a panic. "No!" he shrieked.

_____

CW Man thought for a moment. He had an idea for some lies if Writhe really was a cop, so he decided to take a chance.

"I need someone taken care of." he said, glancing around before picking up garbage as he spoke.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:27 am

Vengeance sighed where he was at. What had Dizzy just done..?

"Did you let them in?" He called from his spot.

-----------

Writhe's helmet fins perked up as if he hadn't actually expected to succeed, "Yeah?" He asked, obviously welcoming more info.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:31 am

Dizzy panicked and looked around.

"They didn't want to come in!" he said rather quickly. "Uh...they were just checking to see if we found the lights."

_____

CW Man leaned in near Writhe, still messing with garbage and not making eye contact.

"Yeah, his name's Ted Dunningfield, he's a corporate in charge of the recycling. He's um...he's not too good at it either, in fact he stinks."

CW Man paused to pick up more trash.

"*bad name here* sells the things people donate to recycle."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:35 am

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched. That was...odd. He shrugged. Maybe it was normal for people with money. "Alright then."

----------

Writhe didn't really care WHY someone wanted someone else dead, as long as he got to do it and be cool. He logged the name away in his memory, keeping from nodding as to not look suspicious. Too bad dumb humans didn't have transmitters. "Uh huh." He stated, glancing around and otherwise kicking at the ground.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:38 am

Dizzy slowly made his way back to the bed.

"I can sleep now?" he asked in a very childish tone.

____

CW Man continued. "He's been contacted, and even arrested, but he's got it all figured out now." he told him. "He doesn't need to die, he just needs to stop."

Man put garbage in his bag. "What do you believe to be fair compensation?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:46 am

"Yeah sleep." Vengeance yawned, he hadn't really been that awake either, but he was used to keeping a transmitter so to speak active at all times, "Go for it."

------------

Writhe hadn't even thought of compensation. Duur he forgot you normally got something out of it. Ah yes, MONEY. He pondered this for awhile before stating the very number brad suggested, aka 30k which ten didn't put in dialogue.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:50 am

Dizzy gratefully climbed into the bed and was asleep very soon after.

BREAKFAST was being served and the housekeeping guy shoved that days meal plan under the door before going along his merry way.

____

CW Man looked at Writhe suspiciously. "Thirty thousand?" he asked with some surprise. "A little much don't you think?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:54 am

Vengeance didn't really realize this. He stretched, sort of, then abruptly stopped remembering he wasn't in the best of shape. He also made quite the long, drawn out exclamation about it, although it was moderately quiet.

He needed to get up, he decided. And if he didn't hate doctors he'd have called one and asked if he could have some kind of pain med since SOMEONE named WHISKEY took his without his permission.
--------

"I don't see you setting out to do this particular...little task." Writhe stated, he did not seem very amused by man not liking his price.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:56 am

(Meanwhile Whiskey was poppin' pills left and right and in a world all his own.)

Dizzy slept. D= And the smell of breakfast did not come under the door for they were on the top floor.

_____

CW Man thought about it for a moment. "Tell ya what." he said, turning away to look occupied.

"I'll give you forty thousand if you can do it quietly, no killing. If you must kill, I'll give you....twenty seven." he told him. He took a few steps away from Writhe to snag a pop can.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-