Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:57 am

(xDD Wimpy.)

Whiskey indeed saw the glare. "Just behave." he hissed as he set Veng on the bed. The doctor nurse people began to swarm around, so Whiskey gave one a hard shove. The stumbled and fell over.

"One at a time." he ordered cause he was the boss.

The one he shoved glared at him. "I thought you WANTED our help." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:01 am

Clipboard man looked rather surprised momentarily and wrote all the more swiftly. Could he really be taking down that much info? Did he even work here? Yes he worked here. As far as everyone knew.

Vengeance found the guy getting knocked down to be rather amusing and smirked =) what a pleasant little zetraloid he was. He was GLAD that guy had been knocked down before he had reached himself. Just behave. Hmph. What a stupid order. Clearly Whiskey didn't have the authority to give such commands. Veng crossed his arms, sort of anyway and held them rather tight against himself. He was just kind of bundled up there, in a way that very much spoke of touch me and see if you don't end up with a fist in your face. c: That or a kid who lost their privileges for a week |D
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:05 am

Person on floor shot Whiskey in the head and proceeded to beat Veng's head with a bat until he fell unconscious. >=U

Whiskey didn't answer. He DID need their help, just not all of their stupid methods. One LADY nurse approached Veng to examine him.

Whiskey watched. Would Veng do something stupid?

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:09 am

I love it more YEEES

LADY >=.

Vengeance glared at her, clearly she should realize that meant back off shouldn't she? He hadn't moved from his tight little bundle of a position yet though, probably wouldn't do her a lot of good unless she wanted to look at his HEAD =U which...clearly was something that may have needed checking...more internally than externally >_>

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:13 am

She looked him over, saying things aloud for Clipboard Man to write down. She pulled a small flashlight from a pocket on her overly white shirt and began to shine it on Veng's visible wounds.

"He has interior wounds." Whiskey stated aloud.

LADY looked surprised and glanced around. "Someone uh...bring me a portable x ray machine." she was afraid to see it in case Whiskey objected. "A zetraloid model." she added, as if someone would be dumb enough to bring her a human one.

So Dr. Brad returned with a portable human x ray machine....

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:17 am

Dr, Brad! =D XDD Go doctor brad XDD

Clipboard man looked very enthusiastic about nodding his head and writing down both what Whiskey and LADY said.

Vengeance was still grumbling about all this >_> he didn't like DUMB people in white shining lights on him either. Picky picky.

Clipboard man who Ten forgot the name of momuntarily looked concerned, as if he suspected BRAIN DAMAGE >=. "Is he okay?" He asked STUPIDLY cuz clearly he wasn't okay if he were here and he should've specified.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:20 am

Whiskey wasn't sure who clipboard man was asking. He presumed it was Lady. Lady nodded. "He seems to be." she said. "But we'll find out in a little while."

Someone smart brought the machine in Lady requested. She grabbed some weird thing off of it that was shape much like a ping pong paddle, but was connected to the machine by a cord and had a viewscreen on the top. She began to wave it over Veng's legs and hit buttons on it, allowing her to see other things.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:24 am

Lady had skill clearly.

Vengeance watched them, looking the same degree of angry and pouty faced as he had been. Why? They hadn't hurt him, he really had no reason to be, but he was. Maybe it was because Whiskey had told him to behave that he was being grumpy. Who knew, either way he seemed to find great reason to rather intentionally knee the stupid thing that was near his leg =) with the one that wasn't broken.

Clipboard man paused in his writing *epic gasp* and looked up with round eyes of surprise yet again, he really should've been used to the fact these people were weird already.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:27 am

Lady gasped as the device was knocked out of her hand. It swung down to the floor rather violently and smacked against it, causing a crack to be heard, as well as a continuous buzz. Lady picked it back up cautiously, it indeed had a crack on it now and who knew what the buzz was.

"I said BEHAVE." Whiskey grumbled to Veng.

"Your son needs to learn some manners." Lady told Whiskey, annoyed.

Whiskey's eye lit up as he shot her a glare. "He's not my son."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:31 am

Time bomb about to explode >_> AHEM

As if on a drama show when the reality is revealed, clipboard man who I almost called cardboardbox man gasped dramatically. I kid, he did frown though when he saw what had surmounted of the device.

Veng's helmet fins twitched irritably at Whiskey reminding him of that fact. "I was." He grumbled back, "Until I did that." He seemed rather proud of his doings. When LADY said he needed manners though, that was another story, "I have manners." He stated rather angrily, "You just don't deserve them." After a moment he added, "And how the heck could he be my dad we look nothing alike! You need glasses."

Clipboard man wrote this down. =)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:36 am

Lady was displeased by Veng's behavior, but used the talking to hopefully distract him from kneeing the device again.

"I only assumed since he brought you in here like this..."

Whiskey had something to say now. "So you think I look old?" he asked.

"N-no I mean...oldER yes but...surely you understand..." Lady was saying.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:44 am

Vengeance was being highly irritable now. It ran in the family I guess. He pulled awaaaai from dumb device thing. Until he realized it was hurting his other leg and not coming along with him at least. And it hurt, then he started complaining about it hurting, because clearly it wasn't HIS fault for being a pain to them to begin with. This of course also made him decide to unfold his arms he had thusfar been hiding for whatever reason. Poor hhurt claw hand =c it did not like the colder environment, so he complained about that as well before quickly tucking it away safely again c:

"I'm leaving." He announced, whata change of plans.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:50 am

Lady's eyes widened. "But there is so much internal work to be done!" she told him. She glanced frantically at Whiskey.

"Make him stay!" she told him.

Whiskey slowly replied. "He can't walk...put him down if you must, get it over with."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:54 am

Vengeance gave Whiskey a rather horrified look. Well it was horror and anger at the same time. Because Whiskey had clearly just betrayed him and actually up until now he hadn't considered the fact he was completely trapped here, he couldn't walk after all.

"Why would you--" He got no further, expression twisting to a look of both confusion and anger at the suggestion.

Whiskey was on THERE side? What did that mean...? He was suddenly becoming less and less bold and brave about this and more and more pitiful and all skiddishy. That much was evident by how fidgety and fractic his expression had suddenly turned as he kept glancing around to make sure no one was trying to approach him or something.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:56 am

Whiskey glared at him. "You want to be fixed right?" he asked. "I said I would watch them. You need to get fixed so you can watch them operate on me...obviously you don't want surgery while you're awake do you?"

He wasn't sure Veng would want to watch over his repairs, nor was he confident Veng would do a good job. he wasn't sure about anything anymore except for the fact that they needed to be fixed.

Lady was unsure what Whiskey was talking about. He was going to supervise? Did he think HE was a doctor?

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:04 am

The answer is yes, whiskey did think he was adoctor. AHEM

"Yeah but--" Vengeance looked at person and frowned then back to Whiskey. No he didn't look like he was trying to be a pain at all anymore, h e was flat out scared >_> "What happened to strawberry ice cream? THAT sounded nicer than....than surgeries and stuff!" He flopped his arms over his head, since he couldn't really use his hands and shook his head, "No, I don't wanna be awake! I don't want anything!" Yes he had rather jumbled it all together, and looked rather frightened indeed. Yes his irritable little mood was indeed just a cover for being scared, but being scared was wimpy and uncool >_> ......yes.

Clipboard man wasn;t writing anymore, just watching the show =)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:47 am

Lady could tell he was scared and decided to make it seem like he had more control than he did.

"Well?!" she asked one of the lackeys angrily. "You're not deaf, he wants some strawberry ice cream!!"

The lackey's eyes widened and he hurried off.

Whiskey was watched Veng. He was worried about him now and he certainly didn't like how Veng seemed genuinely afraid. He hadn't intended for that. >=.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:59 am

Vengeance was rather surprised by the change of general actions going on, although he didn't dare move....at all. He was staring at them, but he wasn't moving anything but his eyes, clearly for fear they would apparently jump on their helpless prey if it made any sign that it was alive =) Not even his ever twitchy helmet fins were moving.

Clipboard man wrote something down.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:05 am

The person who I dubbed a lackey returned with several small cups of strawberry ice cream. It was pink, artificially flavored, but also had real chunks of strawberries in it. With them were two small plastic spoons.

He set them next to Veng, for he wanted to stay away from that zetra.

Whiskey watched. He glanced at clipboard man. "What are you writing?" he asked rather calmly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:11 am

Clipboard man looked horrified as he tried to hide his drawings D: No, he looked to Whiskey and actually turned the chart around, it had a heck load of information written at the bottom of it, "Just writing down everything we do, incase anyone needs the information. Better safe than sorry."

Vengeance looked at the ice cream, still without moving. It was clear he approved of it, but was being afraid to move at all to touch it. So instead he just looked at it without turning his head or anything.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:13 am

Whiskey nodded. He didn't read any lines because at that range and with his one eye, it would have been difficult, but he was also disinterested. After all, he hadn't given their names away...or Veng's anyway. And he would be hard to track with all his name changyness.

"Go ahead." Lady told him. "It's actually really good."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:17 am

Vengeance still didn't seem so sure about this. Although he did eventually hesitantly take ice cream. Strawberry flavor was too much to resist regardless of quality. It was an interesting task considering his hands were rather messed up, but he had managed and further more managed to get the spoon and lick it. Skilled Vengeance who wanted ice cream was indeed skilled. He looked rather delighted upon tasting it, and gradually, and far more contently at that began eating it.

Clipboard man just watched around the room, staring at no one in particular.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:21 am

Lady opened her mouth to speak, but Whiskey crackled for a moment. This caused her to turn and look at him, where he slowly shook his head. He wanted Veng to enjoy the ice cream.

Lady was clearly displeased, though she tried to hide it. She had other patients to get to and didn't want to spend all day waiting for one to eat ice cream.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:25 am

(XDDD Poor lady =) she has to deal with Whiskey =U she should call clipboard man to beat him over the head)

Veng was indeed enjoying his ice cream. Probably for multiple reasons. He'd eaten next to nothing in forever. And he loved strawberry. Well he had seemed to have forgotten he was epically displeased and scared for the moment, completely in a blissful world of ice cream c:

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:27 am

Lady opened her mouth to speak again, only to hear another crackle. She ignored it this time however, Whiskey wasn't the boss here.

"Feeling better?" she asked Veng.

Whiskey glared at her. He knew they'd need to force Veng to sleep...couldn't he enjoy a little ice cream first?

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:29 am

Veng looked at her as he licked the ice cream, stupid HER made him drop it. His helmet fins twitched before he picked it back up. And ignored her all together as he kept on eating it, clearly she could wait.

Clipboard man chuckled over this actually. He found it amusing. Plus he didn't have to write stuff down and still got paid.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:35 am

Whiskey was glad Veng was ignoring her, dumb Lady.

Lady waited patiently for a response. "Can we continue?" she asked moments later.

Whiskey glanced at Veng, he doubted he would want to continue doing anything but eating ice cream. However, Whiskey knew that eventually the fun would need to end.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-