Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:01 am

"If by somewhere you mean somewhere that can help you, I plan to." he paused for just a moment before adding.

"Maybe next time you won't injure yourself half to death again."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:06 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched, yes he looked rather angry now. Stupid Whiskey and his stupid statements and.....the reality of what was going on seemed to finally have hit him, "I'm not going to any stupid doctor. They're stupid." that was some logic right there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:38 am

Whiskey glared, but not at Veng, just straight forward. He didn't want to think about how stupid doctors were, he knew.

"I know." he growled. "I don't like this either, okay?!" he spoke with annoyance, but did not raise his voice.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 am

Vengeance's helmet fins kept on twitching, he was an angrily zetra yes he was.

"If you don't like it then ditch me. It was your idea." Did he really WANT to be ditched? No. Did he want a doctor? No. But...he had predetermined motives of people and that is what he thought Whiskey wanted.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:49 am

"I do want to ditch you." Whiskey told him. He wasn't afraid to admit it, he truly didn't want to do what he planned to do. "But some things....feel bigger than petty wants." he added.

He continued on with his fast pace.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:52 am

Vengeance had no comment on this, whether that was because this fact disturbed him or he had no more comment on it wasn't all that obvious...aside from maybe the fact he was staring downward with helmet fins down.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:55 am

It wasn't hard to notice Veng was not too keen about the whole situation.

"Hey now...." Whiskey said, trying not to let Veng think about it...and trying not to think about it himself.

"Think about how nice it will be to be all fixed again...it's been too long, wouldn't you agree?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:00 am

Veng looked up at him...thinking of a positive thing was an odd concept to him that much was quite evident in how surprised and confused alike he looked. He did nod slowly, after some time...yeah it had been too long he supposed, and it really was a pain...quite literally but DOCTORS....were offering creatures. He had enough worries with RAGE being mean to him let alone people who were licensed to do so and had well developed methods of doing such. His expression resumed the previous one very soon after.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:03 am

Whiskey made a face inside....somehow. He didn't like the idea either and upon seeing Veng acting down that way about it, it sure didn't help him convince himself that's what was right. His pace slowed.

"You know....I'd be getting fixed too." he told Veng. He wasn't sure how he expected Veng to react to that, especially since Brad just realized saying 'fixed' sounds like Whiskey plans to get neutered. xD ANYWAY he said that because it makes sense too.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:12 am

(XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD )

"Sorry." Vengeance answered, probably in the sense of figuring that was just another way of Whiskey telling him all the trouble he was and had caused and what not. He still kept his lovely little mood.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:16 am

Whiskey did not know that's what Veng thought, or he would have tried to cheer him up...or reassure him.

He nodded when Veng apologized. "An apology is not needed, only cooperation." he told him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:18 am

Vengeance sort of nodded, halfheartedly anyway. He supposed he could try and be cooperative. He had caused a ton of trouble for Whiskey after all, he suspected. He decided to otherwise keep quiet, his mind off wandering to HORRIBLE things like doctors and stuff, poor depressed Vengeance.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:20 am

Whiskey continued on in silence. He didn't have much more to say and his mind was wandering much to the same places as Veng's. He did find a hospital sign and hesitantly began to head in that direction.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:22 am

The hospital sign was evil. Ahem no I kid. Veng wasn't paying attention to signs, that was probably a good thing, or he might have started ditching the concept of cooperation a lot quicker than he surely would regardless.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:24 am

Whiskey continued on until the hospital could be seen. He sighed loudly. He wasn't sure about this at all. Sure it was a different one than the corrupt one he had placed Veng in earlier, but still...could be evil right?

"I bet you'll be expensive to fix." Whiskey said with a grin, trying to lighten the mood.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:30 am

Vengeance glanced at hospital, than Whiskey. He found that funny? Why was that funny? Veng didn't find anything about this amusing at all. His frown intensified actually. Not because of Whiskey, just because his tension over the whole ordeal was rising. After a bit he seemed to catch on that Whiskey wanted a different response, and tried to force a similar expression, but it was far too tainted by worry and concern to be convincing.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:32 am

Whiskey could tell Veng wasn't too amused by his 'joke'...after all it didn't make him feel any better either.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this." he wondered aloud as Whiskey entered the parking lot. The fear was setting in and seeing such a big building...so many evil people could lurk inside...so many bodies. He hated this place already.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:39 am

Vengeance looked out where Whiskey was as if expecting to see some horrifying thing behind his reasoning. Sure it was a hospital, and they were horrifying. Ditching the idea? That sounded good. ......Or maybe it wasn't. What would he do if he didn't get fixed? Yeah probably go back to die mode. Maybe it was better? He wasn't sure. So he just kept quiet, helmet fins twitching about on occasion varying with his current thoughts and moods.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:52 am

Whiskey did not like Veng's lack of a response. Why? Did that mean he'd have to think for himself? Thinking about it that way made him quite angry. He could think for himself dang it! He calmed down upon realizing he had Veng in his arms and starting to go zappy would not be a good idea.

"We're going then." he stated.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:10 am

Vengeance looked at Whiskey again, he sure wasn't very wordsy tonight. He still hadn't made any complaint...yet.

"I'm sixteen." He stated out of nowhere. Why? Because he remembered Whiskey had asked him way earlier when he had been being a PUNK and refusing to tell. it sounded rather random now, although he didn't entirely seem to realize that.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:25 am

Whiskey's head never changed direction or showed emotion, but his pace hesitated as the confusion struck him.

He figured Veng was telling him in case the doctors asked or he needed a liability thing or something, he wasn't sure.

"That's good to know." he stated.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:28 am

"You asked me." Vengeance stated as if Whiskey was being stupid. It probably didn't help make him sound like he was all that right in the mind right now though, more or less like he was hallucinating on what Whiskey had said to him. c:

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:36 am

Whiskey indeed thought Veng was hallucinating or something. Had he asked his age? He didn't think so. However, he didn't want to pretend he knew what Veng spoke of. He hated it when people pretended to know what he was saying, when they didn't get it at all. More often than not it caused him problems in the future.

"I don't understand." he told Mr. VENG.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:44 am

Veng looked rather irritated by this, and made a face at Whiskey, not intentionally though. "You asked me..." He repeated and then sort of looked off distantly, "...you asked me.."

Yes he repeated it, he sure was making himself look like he knew what he was talking about didn't he?

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:51 am

Whiskey feared Veng's connection to life after this. He had doubts about going in there before, but now he knew what he had to do. (And he doesn't watch House. Wink )

He continued on through the double doors. His face was tickled with sickness germs as he looked at everyone in those white suits, trying to make every patient go insane. He cringed as an old man walked by in a cruddy 'robe' that had far too many openings and surely wasn't comfortable. He approached the counter in a rush.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:01 am

(good thing XP)

Veng actually was being a little distant, he thought the other thing had made perfect sense but yeah he was sort of out of it for a bit, the change upon entering the doors sort of pulled him back though, Veng, who also hadn't watched House and surely shouldn't have, had been staring more at the floor but when they approached the counter area his attention shifted to the counter that he randomly tried grabbing for some reason. He really couldn't considering he had one hand wrapped and the other--his claw, was all dulled down and messed up badly if you recall.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:05 am

Whiskey didn't notice at first, but when he saw Veng's efforts he made a face and backed out of his range. A lady who was unamused asked what she could do for them.

Whiskey thought for a moment. He almost spoke, but he realized...neither of them looked good at all. Did she really need to ask? Were these the kind of people who should be treating us-?

He was interrupted by being shoved onto one of the rolling stretchers I forgot the name of. He almost dropped Veng.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-