Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:29 am

Veng looked at her as he licked the ice cream, stupid HER made him drop it. His helmet fins twitched before he picked it back up. And ignored her all together as he kept on eating it, clearly she could wait.

Clipboard man chuckled over this actually. He found it amusing. Plus he didn't have to write stuff down and still got paid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:35 am

Whiskey was glad Veng was ignoring her, dumb Lady.

Lady waited patiently for a response. "Can we continue?" she asked moments later.

Whiskey glanced at Veng, he doubted he would want to continue doing anything but eating ice cream. However, Whiskey knew that eventually the fun would need to end.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:36 am

vengeance paused for a moment and looked at her, "Continue what?" He asked, yes he had apparently forgotten. His head wasn't in the best of shape as of current. Apparently it took that much effort to focus on ice cream alone.

Clipboard man had regained his composure and was ready to write stuff down if need be. *has a very helpful character*

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:39 am

Lady gave Veng a smile. "Your repairs!" she exclaimed.

Whiskey's eye lit up at this tone....it was NOT something to be happy about.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:42 am

"My repairs?" Vengeance looked thoughtful about this for a moment, then shook his head, "Nah."

He happily ate the rest of the ice cream he had.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:45 am

Lady had a displeased face. "If we don't start soon you won't be fixed at all." she told Veng, as if he was really the decision maker here.

"Yes we will." Whiskey countered.

Lady looked at Whiskey and shook her head. "You can't force us to. We need to get moving."

Whiskey's eye lit up. He didn't like this lady at all.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:50 am

Vengeance wasn't all that irritable yet again, for he was still being content that he had gotten strawberry stuff. He flicked his helmet fins in dismissal of what she said. After a moment he seemed to get the general idea of what that meant though and his expression took on a drastic change.

Clipboard man merely waited =) for he would go get anything needed even though he hadn't up until now, lazy being. *almost said lazy ben XDD*

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:18 am

(He can be Ben. xD)

Lady was glad it finally seemed to sink in....to one of them anyway. "We'll put you out so you don't feel a thing and it only seems like minutes. How bad can that be?" she asked Veng.

Whiskey didn't like that because that meant they had total control over Veng...and him, when it was his turn. Only the thought that he would be 'supervising' kept him from interrupting.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:23 am

Vengeance gave her a an odd expression before answering, "Bad."

Yep, that was his opinion. He acted as if he were inching away from her, because clearly he could bolt at any time--I mean of course he can't but the way he was acting as if he could.

BEN held his clipboard.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:27 am

Lady made a face.

"No...it's not." She glanced over at Whiskey, to see what his mood was like.

"Sir, we need to put him down."

Whiskey just stared. He didn't want to say yes, he didn't want to be the one to either really hurt Veng or....really help either.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:29 am

Veng gave her an epic glare. Well for a moment anyway, before he sort of twisted himself to the side to look over the bed thing. Why? Because he was clearly contemplating getting out, even though he's probably just splat like a dumby on the floor and be unable to get up again, it just didn't seem right to sit there willingly to let someone do something like that to you.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:31 am

Lady nodded solemnly. "Restrain him." she ordered.

Whiskey flinched as those around him got up, he could see them converging on Veng, with their straps and whatnot. But he didn't try to stop them. He knew he could, but Veng needed this. He would feel so much better....

He turned away from the horror. =U

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:37 am

Veng did not approve either =U but he did not share Whiskey's thoughts |D Too bad he didn't have epic strength =U ....its probably also a good thing he didn't get insane and try calling his brother in or something. Although Rage might not have gone into a hospital |D they didn't seem to like the places. AHEM, anyway. Vengy looked horrified yet again and at the same time sort of hopeless as if he was well aware he wouldn't be able to get away from them.

Ben did nothing =| that was not his department unless Veng like violently beat someone down.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:42 am

The people worked fast and not necessarily kindly as they tried to round up Veng's limbs and his head and get them tied to the bed. Someone else wheeled in an anesthetic thingy with a mask, to place on the Veng once he was restrained.

Whiskey continued standing, staring, his hatred of these places making his eye glow like a flashlight. He pitied Veng, but at the same time knew what was best....surprisingly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:54 am

THE VENG. that amuses me tonight. Even though I say it all the time.

Veng looked pitiful =c In the sense of expression I mean. He sort of looked like a puppy yelled at that didn't understand why |D

"Y-you said you wouldn't let them be twisted!" Veng insisted, directed at Whiskey of course, considering the accusation in it, it hadn't been that loud of an exclamation, but more an equally pitiful statement. Yes he thought this was twisted.

He tried to keep them from being evil and making him unable to move, but the only real thing he had any decent strength to do so with was his head really. Which didn't really help him fight off anyone.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:40 am

Whiskey didn't turn to face Veng, but he did reply.

"I said I wouldn't let them be 'too' twisted." he growled. He hated Veng being so vulnerable and starting to blame him of this treatment. Sure he was to blame, but didn't Veng see the greater good here?

(Can I make them have Veng restrained? =.)

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:58 am

(yes you can mr evil =U XDDD I kid, but yes you can)

Veng saw no greater good, he saw greater evils. Whiskey was clearly going to be no help to him though, he seemed to have figured that much and basically gave up his struggle against being restrained because dang it he didn't have a chance and it was making him feel worse.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:00 am

Whiskey still didn't watch. By the sound of it, they had him restrained all right.

"Bring me the mask." he heard Lady say.

He cringed, hoping Veng wouldn't hate him forever.

(I left it quite open for you. =) xD)

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:08 am

Veng hated him forever. I kid. BEN haha I make Ben do somethign BEN brought her what she wished for for some unknown reason even though he hadn't been doing anything before other than hold a clipboard.

Vengeance did not want mask >=. He tried to get his head free from evil restraints even though he had given up only a moment before, but he could not. "I don't like that stuff." He complained, somewhat having an idea of what it was, "Or something like it." Yeah he wasn't sure which it had been before that had made him feel so horrible afterwards, but he remembered it being one of them and saw no good coming from it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:11 am

Lady made a face.

"How can you not like it? It makes you sleep, it's odorless and it has no lasting effects on zetras." she paused to let Veng answer.

Whiskey did not WANT her to pause. GET IT OVER WITH LADY.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:14 am

"It did for me..." Vengeance complained although it wasn't that loud of exclamation, "It made me sick. Really sick. And I couldn't walk right!" Clearly that was what made it worst. He wanted nothing to do with Lady or her dumb 'odorless sleeping thing'

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:26 am

Lady was about to speak, when Whiskey shoved her out of the way, snatching the mask from her falling hand.

He have Veng a quick glare. "It's for your own good, Mr. Vengeance." And with that, he attempted to place it on Veng's face. =U

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:29 am

SOMEONE was impatient.

Veng wanted nothing to do with that. His expression had resumed surprise and horror alike. Having Whiskey try and do so was even worse than LADY trying to do so as far as he was concerned. Granted he couldnt really get away, so he did the only thing he could do. Not breathe C:

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:41 am

Whiskey stared at him for a moment. He got angry when he saw Veng was not..breathing. xD

"Why must you delay the torture?" he asked. He was talking about how much it hurt him, not Veng. xD

Lady watched. Whiskey just might be a doctor yet.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:44 am

(XDDD HAHA Lady)

Veng would've commented had he not had the stupid thing on his face. The fact he couldn't pull it away made it worse too. Stupid restraints. Fine, he could outlast it he figured. What a smart zetraloid he was, clearly going unconscious from not breathing was far better than getting the evil stuff there. Maybe they wouldn't be able to proceed in that case. He was having a hard time keeping himself from taking a breath in but was managig thus far.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:47 am

Whiskey punched him in the stomach.

I kid. xD

Whiskey let the mask drop as he turned away. He wasn't going to do that.

Lady picked up the mask and glanced at Veng.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:50 am

Veng had won, GREAT *i'd put link here but I dunno his code and dial up dun load um*
Once mask was away and what he considered safe to breathe again, he went ahead and did so. Whatever had come over Whiskey had been...odd for sure. Veng somewhat SMIRKED at lady. For who knew what reason. It drifted away pretty quickly though, replaced by a watchful gaze.

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-