Worth Fighting For

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:54 am

Pinball didn't seem all that trusting of Fox but continued with his acting anyway. He looked down dejectedly and sighed, "Oh they limit the water so much back there." He shook his head, "I was just trying to find somewhere for a little bit of water. Anything." He looked wishfully at the stump (XP), "I was hoping maybe it had some water in it still somewhere..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:57 am

"That's just a stump." Fox told him. First Pulse and now this guy? Must be rougher living conditions than Fox had thought. He wanted to let the creature in, or pretend that he had no idea it was there but somehow find it. Surely there'd be some water in the stump. If Wensley hadn't been there, Fox would have let him in. "A few of your buddies know where some water is." he simply stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:03 am

Pinball looked up interest spread across his face as this new statement. "They do?" He looked genuinely surprised, "It must be small--too small to share." He frowned shaking his head almost like he was delirious from the lack of water, "Too little water, too many of us." He shuddered and sprawled out staring straight forward with huge eyes trained on some distant place as he muttered about 'too many.'

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:07 am

Fox showed no change of emotion on the outside, but on the inside, it was his instinct to help who he could. "So why do y'all come to this stump looking for water? Looks pretty dry to me." hopefully he could get the creature to show him it was a secret area, so Fox could then pretend to be surprised and discover it.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:11 am

Pinball got up and tugged on the little branch half heartedly, sighing. "I've been searching so long.....its the only thing that seemed worth a try." He once more looked all upset as he added, "Can't wander too far without getting in trouble." And tugged at the branch harder.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:14 am

"Ya think there is water behind that branch?" Fox asked with a chuckle. (Notice he is using some slang he wasn't before? Part of his own act.) Fox approached it. "I'll never understand you collar necks."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:01 pm

"What makes you call us collar necks?" He asked his voice had changed to almost a hiss as his eyes slanted and looked up to him (totally lamost said her) "Interesting choice to compare us by."

He returned to tugging at the branch for his search of 'water'.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:46 am

"Stupid critter." Fox muttered intentionally loud enough for Pinball to hear. "Cause of your collars, duh." he replied while looking at the branch Pinball was tugging on. "Want some help?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:52 am

"We don't call you clothe backs." He commented, "Or furface." He somewhat smirked as he let the branch go he had been tugging at, with full intentions of letting it swing back to hit Fox. Of course it wouldn't do anything significant damage wise but it would be satisfying none the less.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:57 am

Fox, focused more on his own act than his surroundings, was hit in the face with the branch rather hard. His act stopped for just a moment as he exhaled through his nose and rubbed his face with anger. That was all he did though.

"Yeah.." he started, replying to the conversation, "But you all look so different. I don't know all the names of your species, nor do I care. The collars are the only things you've got in common. What's it to you anyway? Not like it's done you no harm." Fox grasped the branch. This was the one to unlock it alright. He knew he could get it with one pull, so he made stiff attempts at moving it to stall.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:03 am

A grin spread across the creature's face. Some kind of more superior than thou grin and the way he held his composure made him look oh so..prideful. His mood had certainly changed from the way he had been earlier. "Nothing." He replied, "Absolutely nothing at all. His tail flopped to the side once, "So what are you doing way out here when, I'm quite sure, all are to be accounted for back in the city..."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:10 am

"Don't like rules." Fox replied. He felt this was a good time to actually open it up. He pulled the branch...nothing.

What?

He tried seriously a few more times. It wouldn't open. I bet the old man locked it.

"Nothing special about this branch."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:15 am

"Of course not." The creature replied yet again, still with his sly grin and ever so smooth sounding voice. His tail flicked back and forth slowly as he waited, just watching Fox. Pinball as it was, stood on his hind legs, somehow managing to balance even with wingzilla behind him. "I am Pinball, Furface." He smirked after saying so.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:19 am

Fox was feelinf very uneasy about this creature. The mood change was obvious. Did he know something? Fox didn't let his worried show.

"Nice to meet 'cha, Pinball." Fox said. He wasn't going to reveal his name, not his real one anyway. "You can call me Jett if you wish, but I don't know why you'd want to. I doubt our paths will cross on the future." Fox looked at him for a moment. "You don't seem quite so thirsty anymore, I can take you to water."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:23 am

"Funny how that works, isn't it?" He chuckled to himself, it sounded half evil before the red on his body began glowing than alternated to the black emitting a dark glow. He chuckled yet again, continuing to just sit there and be creepy.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:25 am

Fox couldn't take it anymore.

He aimed his blaster at Pinball. "You're freakin' creeping me out."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:30 am

Pinball continued to chuckle as if the blaster was no threat to him. His voice had changed when he spoke again, to an almostdual voiced sound. "Creeping you out?" He repeated and chuckled again, "A furface like you?" His body was still alternating in glowing as were his eyes.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:32 am

Fox backed away from him rather quickly. He didn't want to shoot him just yet, but he told himself if he continued, he'd shoot him. He was on the lowest setting anyway. Fox had never seen anything like that before. What was this creature anyway?

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:37 am

Pinball continued with his odd chuckling for a few moments before all the glowing stopped and he returned to normal, sitting there as he had before looking all innocent and what not. "I am a master." He said simply, and did not provide any further information on what he meant.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:41 am

Fox didn't move, nor did he lower his blaster.

"What did you just do? No no, better yet, why shouldn't I shoot you right now?" Fox hadn't let his fear be shown in a long time, but this wasn't natural..he wasn't ready for what he had just seen.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:48 am

"Quite jumpy, aren't you, Furface?" He asked, tilting his head to one side all innocent like before chuckling, "Do you shoot at anything that appears different than what you are used to, hm?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:01 am

"Not always." Fox replied. "But usually I shoot things I view as a threat. My instinct rarely lies. Either you're a threat, or just really lucky."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:04 am

"I'll make you a deal." Pinball went on, now in an overly cheerful, almost taunting and joking voice as he stepped forward, "Instead of naming off the reasons why you shouldn't shoot me, I'll name why you should!" He stood on two feet once more and pointed to himself, "You should shoot me because I know of your secrets. Your little hideout in the stump, who you are and where you came from." He nodded and smiled, uttering a strange and near manic laugh as he added, "And perhaps because of the large quantity of reinforcement I've called in!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:08 am

Fox simply looked at him. He certainly wasn't by the book like most others he had met. Knowing his blaster was on the lowest setting, Fox decided to give him what he seemed to want by firing two shots, intending to hit him. After all, he need this weird creature out of here so he could save Wensley.

How does he know of my secrets though, like this stump, and who I am? He even knows where I come from?! Fox didn't even know where he came from himself!

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:14 am

Getting shot by said blaster had an...interesting effect on him to say the least. Rather than seeming in pain, he turned a different color. The color of the shot actually. He laughed all the more as he began glowing more than he had previously and lept off of the stump he'd been standing on. It was an odd display to say the least. He rolled when he hit the ground, and with a massive bone wing thing that didn't really work to well, ,rather tearing at his back around where the thing connected. He was still laughing, even though it was apparent it was tearing further and further as his legs scrabbled in air and kicked off the ground occassionally like a beetle on its back.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:25 am

Fox didn't want to get near him, but he couldn't leave Wensley there while he took off to save his own hide. Fox grabbed his communicator. "I need reinforcements, NOW." he flipped a switch and a light beeping sound emitted every once in a while. It was transmitting it's location. Fox knew Wensley wouldn't answer if he knocked, the old man was probably asleep.

He didn't know if Pinball was telling the truth about reinforcements, but he wasn't sure and couldn't take the chance.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:29 am

Pinball went into a random bout of spasms before jumping up, and glaring every other direction and running in a circle all the while manically laughing about something being exciting and thrilling and how the rebellion would be crushed.

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   

Back to top Go down

Worth Fighting For

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Role Playing :: RP-