Worth Fighting For

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:05 am

Fox forced a smile at Dice's question. "I'll be honest with you, you seem like a half-decent soul." Fox paused. Don't give anything away. "But you see, you've succumbed to corruption. I refuse to live under a strict rule that only benefits the superiors and protects those with weak wills. To answer your question, no I don't think I can. But someone else can...and they will. I see myself as a pawn really..." Fox pointed his blaster at Dice.

"Now, I don't care if you go and report me to anyone, in fact, I haven't had the thrill of the chase in a while. Don't want to get rusty you know? I really don't enjoy killing though, and so far it's only been those who try to kill me, or get in the way of my actions." Fox lowered his blaster.

"I've never been one who was good with threats."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:39 am

"Corruption!" He sneered, "You're the ones who are corrupt! Can't stand the idea of someone being higher up."

He paused to rub one paw over his blue hair and then smirked once more, "Oh you will be hearing from them, I assure you of that." Not specifying what he meant entirely, he took a few more steps back as if testing whether or not Fox was going to let him go.

Pulse however still didn't move.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:51 am

Fox stood with his blaster at his side and didn't move when Dice stepped backwards.

"It's not that." Fox said. "Because the same could be said for resistance leaders. Look around and the ruins, rubble and low resources." Fox nodded to let Dice figure out the rest on his own.

"Go ahead and waste your time reporting me, I'll be long gone anyway." Fox paused for a moment. "Nice to meet you." he muttered. Fox turned away from Dice as if he were going to walk away. He turned to look at Pulse. He wanted to see if the little fellow planned on following him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:06 am

Dice didn't at all like the fact he hadn't gotten the last word, but lashed his tail to one side, hissing under his breath as he turned to retreat to their headquarters. Resistance. They could be so stupid sometimes--all the times. He bet he'd get special treatment for reporting another so soon!

Pulse however, scurried after Fox, making quiet gurgly sounding noises.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:22 pm

Cajun's character suddenly god-moded, for some reason deciding he had nothing to live for after running out of free candy in his savior's candy bowl, and maniacally charged for a hatch on the side of the door.

Simian's character screamed: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAN!?"

Cajun's shrugged back. Eh. Mercury pulled open the hatch and cold air blasted them all as they were all sucked out into space.

Simian's character's mouth mouthed "I hate you." before his eyes rolled back into his head and he suddenly exploded.

Mercury nodded and suddenly contorted and stretched like taffy before suddenly exploding as well.

(Yay, I killed them off :3 I might make a new character later that could more conveniently join you and your dude with the flappy ears. Razz XD)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:17 pm

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD Wow Caj XPP Very nice XDD And if you want to, feel free too XPP it can be anything so yeah XDD)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:19 am

(Daaaaang dude (Cajun) what a way to go. xDDD)

Fox chuckled at his follower. "You sound like something I would kick away if it got near me. Why don't you use words instead?"

(Yay for epic short reply. >_>)

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:39 am

Pulse paused for a moment--yes silent for a moment that is--He rubbed a paw over the fins atop his head, then shook his head, fluffing them out once more. He opened his mouth as if he were going to say something then quickly shut it once more and stared off dejectedly at the ground. He was perfectly capable of speaking. So he really had no reason to look upset over it.

Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:41 am

Simian's character was not dead because he wished not so <_<
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:47 am

Fox slowed his steps when Pulse looked as if he were to speak. After seeing Pulse stop himself from talking, Fox dropped the question and instead inspected his blaster while he walked..he now had energy for 44 shots.

After a brief moment Fox remembered how Dice was supposedly going to report him. While he wasn't sure, he couldn't prove he wouldn't. Fox remembered the hug from Pulse and pretended to dust off his pants while feeling for a tracking device Pulse may have placed...Fox felt nothing unusual. The pace definitely needed to be quickened though.

"Hey um...Pulse." Fox started. "I think we need to move a little faster. If you think you can keep up that's cool, if not you can jump on my back."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:01 am

Pulse watched what Fox did to his pants...and then proceeded to copy him as he patted at his own leg. He then hopped a few times, making a higher pitched gurgly sound each time before hearing what Fox had to say about moving faster. No doubt he could probably fly if he had wanted to and keep up...but that evidently didn't sound like as much fun to him. Without actually telling Fox anything he skittered over to him and jumped at him before trying to cling and to him and scramble up to his back.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:09 am

Fox watched as Pulse patted his own leg. He tried to identify what Pulse was trying to do...or perhaps say when he jumped and made his high pitched gurgling. He was about to shake his head when he felt Pulse clinging to him as he made his way up Fox's back. Fox stopped walking for only a moment as he was thrown off balance, before starting again.

Fox doubled his previous pace hoping that Pulse would find a position comfortable for both of them.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:16 am

Pulse's big ears flopped contently as he pulled himself up the remainder of the way by planting his front paws rather firmly atop Fox's head. He proceeded to poke at one of Fox's ears as if he thought it was a strange shape or something.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:21 am

Fox sighed deeply when Pulse first put his paws onto his head. His ears lowered as he felt Pulse poking one of them. Fox raised them again, he wanted to stay alert after all, but lowered them in fear he'd get another abrupt poke.

"Don't do that." he said in a calm tone, careful not to make his companion angry. Fox was surprised at how much he was enjoying the company of a stranger. He started to smile, but his instincts of not trusting others so easily quickly turned his face back to one of indifference.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:36 am

Pulse made some kind of gurgly sounding laugh at Fox's reaction but didn't poke at his ears any longer. Instead, he pulled himself up completely on Fox's head, balancing on one foot and using his wings to somewhat help, although he had to keep them low so they didn't pull him off of Fox. He leaned his head over to look at Fox and smiled.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:50 am

Fox shifted his stance under Pulse's weight...he wasn't terribly heavy , Fox guessed around 35 pounds, but all that weight on his head left an uncomfortable strain on his neck. Fox looked up to comment on his weight but he found Pulse smiling at him. Fox smiled back, once again, he surprised himself. It was a genuine smile. Thinking of ways to get Pulse to relax, Fox remembered his rations.

"Hey you hungry?" he thought for a moment about what else he had. "Or do you smoke?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:56 am

Pulse either didn't know what the difference was, or was a relatively greedy little creature as he reached out his front paws and began waving them frantically, apparently wishing to receive both mentioned items.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:09 am

Fox continued walking as he dug into his belt pockets, he pulled out a half eaten candy bar. He then felt his pant pockets until he felt the half empty cigarette box. Finally he found the lighter in a zippered belt pocket that he had found just moments before. He placed the cigarettes and the candy bar into Pulse's outstretched hands, but kept the lighter to instead light one for Pulse.

"You don't seem like the smoking type." Fox commented before realizing it was a dumb statement. "Not like there is an easy way to tell." he added.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:21 am

Pulse gurgled in delight as he tossed the half eaten candy bar and box of cigarettes in his mouth. His big fat tail flopped back and forth contently which...probably didn't feel extra good for poor Fox but that was not a concern of Pulse's at the time.

--

And I find it neccassary to state that Dice was indeed doing as he said, and ten will talk about it more later. XP

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:33 am

Fox tried to look up to see if Pulse really just stuck a box of cigarettes in his mouth. His head was suddenly shaken back and forth. Dang he had a powerful tail for his size.

"Did you just eat that?!" Fox asked, lighter still in hand.

(OKay Ten. Very Happy)

Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Simian would like to rejoin because my guy died XD
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:11 pm

(O RLY SIM!? O.o After I kill our characters off... GREAAAAAAAAAAAT TIMING.... O.o) XD

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:47 pm

(Go for it Simian. Ten will reply later BTW XD )

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:55 am

(You know Cajun, it wouldn't be hard to edit or delete your post...or leave it for lulz and just make up whatever. xD)

Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:02 am

(Mega, should we do what Brad says or no? XD)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:18 pm

(I don't care do whatever you want XP)

Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:17 pm

(We could have the ghosts of our characters haunt our new ones XP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   

Back to top Go down

Worth Fighting For

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Role Playing :: RP-