Worth Fighting For

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:17 am

"Ah. Yes that um...complicates things a bit." Fox knew he could bring Pulse back to the other rebels and most likely get his collar off, but no way was he bringing Dice. "How badly do you want to get away from your corrupted leaders?" Fox asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:29 am

"Uh............." He frowned as he kind of looked off distantly. Of course nearly everyone wanted out of that place--or at least, he presumed many of them would, the ones who had enough of a mind to realize it wasn't the best living arrangement, but they did a fairly efficient job of scaring them to death with what would happen to any deserter. "I don't know."

Seemed to be Dice's favorite answer for everything.

Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:32 am

Fox could tell that Dice didn't want to stay there, but he didn't really want to go either.

"I'll make you a deal." Fox said. "You go now, say what you need to say, grab anything you want or need and meet me back at this spot in three days. Without it being a monitored mission." Fox crossed his arms. He didn't like staying in one area for so long.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:36 am

"O....kay." Dice replied, with much hesitation as if all these changes in plans were far too much for him.

Pulse made gurgling noises of contentment c:

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:37 am

"Get out of here then." Fox said impatiently. "Standing here won't make the days move faster." Fox was just going to stand there until Dice was out of sight, he didn't want to risk showing the location of the rebel hideout.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:39 am

Dice's ears twitched as he took a few reluctant steps back and ran a bit, before looking over his shoulder again--seemed he didn't have too great a trust for Fox either. He continued to do so until he was well out of any normal firing range and proceeded to hurry out of sight.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:41 am

Fox started walking away quickly. Looking for the landmark he has sighted before. He didn't see it.

"Well Pulse. I take it you don't have any regrets wanting to leave?" Fox dug in his pocket until he came across a pack of crackers, it was slightly torn open and dirt was on most of the crackers. Fox made a face. He was hungry though, they'd have to do.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:43 am

Pulse's only reply was to gurgle contently and flap his tail against the ground creating little dust clouds as he hopped around. No he seemed to be enjoying himself plenty. Even if he had no clue what they were doing.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:46 am

Fox shook his head in a 'whatever' sort of way as he brushed some dirt off one of the crackers. He popped it into his mouth. The dry cracker soaked up all moisture from his tongue as he swallowed it down after only a few chews. He coughed once, it wasn't very good.

"Food is food right?" He asked, eating another.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:49 am

Pulse proceeded to climb on top of Fox again--he seemed to find that perfectly acceptable behavior. "Food." He repeated, "Food food!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:50 am

Fox looked up at him the best he could. "You hungry?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:53 am

Pulse's polite response was to grab at the hand Fox had been holding food in. Of course he had no fingers, just ball shaped paws so he couldn't really grab anything. Eitherway, his usual...somewhat wet body was pretty wells dry now, probably because he wasn;t normally out in sun and heat and dryess c: for this was not the type of enviroment he usually worked in,.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:57 am

Fox did not hesitate in holding the crackers out for Pulse to take. "Those things are gross anyway. Probably expired a decade ago." Fox did not think about how Pulse was faring in the weather and location, he was too busy looking for the hideout. Which he finally spotted.

"You tell anyone about this place and you're in big trouble." Fox assumed this threat was good enough, Pulse didn't seem like one who needed many explanations.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:00 am

Pulse contently munched on the crackers which Fox had rejected, munching on them much like a chipmunk would. He did however listen to the fact he was not to tell anyone where the hide out was and nodded his head happily.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:05 am

"Good good." Fox said, pleased. "You ain't bad little dude. Is there anything you can do that's like....really secret or anything? Something that could help us? That gets me bonus points from my rebel buds, or they usually give me crap about bringing useless people back."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:12 am

Pulse didn't look like he had any amazing secret power of course. Because well, he didn't. "Swim." He stated at last, apparently that was the highly of his ability--he could swim. How amazing.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:14 am

Fox didn't answer. He didn't want to discourage Pulse by pointing out how little water is around them, or the fact that he probably wouldn't be trusted with such a mission.

"Cool." Fox said,

(TIME LAPSE TIME?! =D)

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 am

TIME LAPSE >=. They reach hideout

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:22 am

Fox looked around. It was an old brick building, part of it had crumbled but was reinforced, the only door had bars on the outside and was covered in wood on the other side. there were no footprints leading to it.

"Perfect. Kenya is doing her job well I see." Fox grabbed a handful of sand and threw it over the roof of the building. Sand came flying back out. Fox once again grabbed sand and threw it over. At this point in time, the door opened and Fox hurried inside. he was immediately blinded by several very bright lights.

"It's me you dumbbutts." Fox stated angrily. "The little guy is with me too, turn those off!"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:27 am

Pulse squinted his eyes against the bright lights, for he did not like them. He made a gurgling sound of displeasure in regards to it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:29 am

"Relax." said an old man, he was actually human. "The others are gone. I had to make sure you know."

"Yeah yeah Winsley, I know." Fox replied.

"I see you brought along another friend."

"Yeah, he doesn't seem to respect them and I-"

"So?" Winsley interrupted.

"So I brought him here, to try and get the collar off."

(Gives you a chance to add stuff during conversation. =) )

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:36 am

Pulse seemed non too shy about this new ...IMPOLITE Being. And made a gurgling noise at him and smiled.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:40 am

"Look at him." Winsley said. "He looks worthless. Look at his hands, his body. What good is he to us? he pro-"

Fox interrupted this time. "I didn't come here to ask for your opinion, nor do I want it complimentary. I came to get the collar off, you hear? Now shut up and give me something to communicate with."

"It's called a mouth, ye jackbutt."

Fox glared at Winsley for a moment before going over to an old dresser and opening the drawers frantically. He snatched some Oreos (TM) from one draw and pocketed them, from another, he grabbed a radio.

"Crazy old fool." he muttered.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:48 am

TM! XD

"Crazy old fool!" Pulse repeated significantly louder, copying the general mannerisms Fox had displayed.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:51 am

Fox couldn't help but laugh. He didn't like Winsley much anyway, so it made it especially funny.

"Oh he's definitely staying." Fox chuckled while switching to a frequency on the radio.

Winsley gave Pulse an angry glare. "Stupid creature."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:55 am

Pulse gave Winsley an equally displeased expression, for he liked copying people. "Crazy old fool." He repeated yet again, then happily retreated to the other side of Fox.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:02 am

Fox was just about to start talking into the radio when he burst out laughing again.

"Shaddap!" Winsley commanded. "It's no funnier than the first time he sayed it!"

Over the radio came a raspy tone: "What do you want Laughy?"

"I need a collar remover. Where are they all at?"

"Fox is this you? Did you bring another pet home?"

Fox sighed. "They're not pets. Can't you just give me the info that I need?"

"Say please."

"......Please."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   

Back to top Go down

Worth Fighting For

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next