PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:36 am

So he died. c: Unepically.

Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:39 am

Fox turned to see the smiling creature's lifeless form. Keeping his blaster trained on it, he picked up a small stone and threw it at him. He missed. Grabbing another, this time he hit him. Fox didn't want to take any chances with surprised awakenings.

"Pulse, keep an eye on him." Fox turned to Dice, aiming his blaster at him. "Don't move."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:42 am

Pulse did just that--kept one eye on him, the other he had covered with his paw as he stared at the creature's lifeless form, tail flopping back and forth.

Dice didn't dare move. For he was much more easily scared. So he was standing there like an unmoving statue.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:50 am

Fox approached Dice slowly, patting himself down for something to restrain him with. No rope, no chains. "Pulse." he asked. "Got anything you could tie a knot with?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:53 am

Pulse, amazing little creature he was, pounced over to a spot of sand, totally leaving his objective of keeping an eye on smiles behind and unburied a single cigarette he had apparently dropped before eating the rest. He held it up proudly and proceeded to repeat, "You don't look like the smoking type."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:56 am

Fox turned to look at Pulse. With the major threat out of the way, Fox's mood had brightened. He chuckled. "That ain't gonna help much."

Fox checked his belt pockets for anything to tie Dice with, he had nothing.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:59 am

Pulse was not bothered by the fact they had nothing to tie Dice with apparently, as he had returned to happily bounding around, occasionally flapping his big wings, and becoming airborne for a few moments before landing and leaping once more.

Dice didn't seem to think he was in all that much danger anymore either. He was on his hind legs, just sort of looking around.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:02 am

Fox approached Dice once more. "Listen." He started. "Come with me or I'll need to force you to come with me. You've seen waaay too much, and you know it. What's your choice?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:22 am

Dice did not like this option >=. and flicked his tail at Fox. Although he wasn't totally stupid.

"Nice try." He stated, obviously feeling a bit over confident. "But you seem to have forgot one minor detail." And with that he rather proudly pointed to his collar--their tracking collars. He had one and so did Pulse.

Pulse was still blissfully hopping around for he was generally happy.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:31 am

Fox's internal feelings dropped, he had totally forgotten. He didn't show though.

"I know a guy." Fox said as he paced around Dice. "He can get those off. He's done it twice before..." Fox was bluffing now. "Didn't turn out well for one of them though." he added sorrowfully.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:34 am

Dice was easily enough convinced by this bluff--they weren't known for being incredibly problem solvers. His ears drooped down as he listened to Fox's recalling of the information. It left him pretty well silent, having nothing else procrastinate with.

Pulse also had decided to rejoin them, sort of anyway, he had come back closer.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:39 am

"You know." Fox suddenly added. "If you tell me how to take them off, or you could wait and spill it during the interrogation.." Fox was lying again. "..I could get them off and save you the electreatment and the misfires from that stupid unreliable machine...."

Fox approved of Pulse getting closer. He intended to get everyone moving.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:22 pm

Dice's ears twitched, he was of course, totally falling for all these lies, "I don't know!" He yelped and started tugging on his ears as if this change of events had stressed him out, "If I knew I would've taken mine off!!" He proceeded to curl up, covering himself with his short wings, big ears, and flat tail.

Pulse made a gurgly noise that sounded as if he were confused by all this, and sat there.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Fox was starting to feel sorry for him now.

"Don't worry about it, cooperate and I'll do my best to make the removal as painless as possible...unless, you know, you know where to find how to take them off..." Fox gave him a sly grin.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:25 pm

"I don't know anything!!" Dice insisted, in a rather whiny voice as he uncovered himself. He was quite the pathetic little creature--apparently not a whole lot of honor and loyalty running through his mind.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:28 pm

Fox sighed. "Relax. How do the collars work? If I bring you somewhere to get them off, are we being tracked?" Fox thought it was a stupid question, of course they'd be tracked. But perhaps the collars were for another purpose as well.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:31 pm

"Uh....well they are tracking collars......I think." He poked at the color and its little blinking lights, "I don't know what it is. I don't know what it does. I think it's a tracking collar."

Pulse made a gurgling noise and nodded his head--for he agreed with Dice.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:33 pm

"Have you heard any stories about the collar self destructing or anything when there is an attempted removal?" (Fox's opinion of Dice has changed considerably eh? xD) Fox knelt down to inspect Dice's collar.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:38 pm

"Well..........." Dice considered this, raising his paw below his chin as he tried thinking back, there were lots of stories that floated around because they were always killing off his race. But were any related to their collars? "Hmm...." He looked to Fox, flicked his tail to one side and shrugged, "Dunno." Yes he had suddenly changed his mind on being so helpful, recalling what had happened to some of the...less loyal creatures who were forced to work there.

Pulse simply listened. For he was not very knowledgeable in all this--granted, Pulse had seemed a bit odd tro begin with considering he'd never really shown opposition to Fox.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:43 pm

Fox sighed again. Now what was he going to do? The collars needed to come off, but he didn't want to kill them off. Fox needed to contact the rebel base, but he couldn't leave them here, and he couldn't lead them there either.

"Either of you got a communication device?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:51 pm

"We're disposable." Dice stated with a 'T_T' sort of look. Basically a short substitute for no need to communication, you weren't getting any help it was more like they'd come find your dead body, make presumptions and go attack something or someone.

Pulse seemed to have found this funny....and started rolling on the ground nad laughing.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Fox gave Dice an angry look, but it was about what he said, instead of directed at him like it appeared.

"Why don't you guys hide out here, I've got a housecall to make and I can come back for ya."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Dice and Pulse both looked at each other and blinked. Pulse looked rather displeased by the idea, and voiced such by waving his arms and making various gurgly noises while his ears were drooped down. Dice however was just smirking.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Fox made a face at them. He pondered many options. "Is someone usually keeping tabs on the locations of the collars?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:23 pm

".....Not extra closely." Dice offered, "They might notice if we don't turn up for a few days. Or well......if we've been sent on a specific mission, like me."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:17 am

"Ah. Yes that um...complicates things a bit." Fox knew he could bring Pulse back to the other rebels and most likely get his collar off, but no way was he bringing Dice. "How badly do you want to get away from your corrupted leaders?" Fox asked him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:29 am

"Uh............." He frowned as he kind of looked off distantly. Of course nearly everyone wanted out of that place--or at least, he presumed many of them would, the ones who had enough of a mind to realize it wasn't the best living arrangement, but they did a fairly efficient job of scaring them to death with what would happen to any deserter. "I don't know."

Seemed to be Dice's favorite answer for everything.

PostSubject: Re: Worth Fighting For   

Back to top Go down

Worth Fighting For

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Role Playing :: RP-