Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:38 am

(You never gave him an official age I don't think XDD you just called him a kid)

Vengeance had thus far made no further complaint about such things, or attempt to stop it for that matter. No doubt he was not pleased by it in the least, that much was fairly evident from his expression, and the fact he had now begun to make the slightest, although quiet, grumble or something, seemed like the hunters were pretty good at making various low toned almost growl like noises, in their own special little way, but he didn't really seem to be telling Whiskey himself to back off, he very well may just have been complaining to himself.

Oreo gave Whiskey an odd look. Was he really planning to drag Vengeance around with them? That'd be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:52 am

Whiskey slowly picked up Veng, for he figured he was tender and injured. He made the transition from his knees to his feet as smoothly as possible as well. He tried not to make eye contact with Veng, it may show how displeased he was or something. He just found it a good idea.

Dizzy continued on and Brad decided to let him go. D= I mean let him continue without description.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:59 am

( D: Poor Dizzy ;-; )

Veng was indeed a very sore and injured zetraloid, but either way he had stopped making his random complaint noises, and his helmet fins had perked up, although most likely not because he was happy or anything.

Oreo decided it was time for his input to be needed.

"Alright, freak with weirdo powers, are you gonna help us or what?" Mr. impatient right there.

Vengeance glared at Oreo.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:00 am

Whiskey narrowed his eye as he stared past Veng. Why did Oreo need to do that?

"He will help us when he is ready." he told Oreo, turning to face him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:04 am

"Ready? For what? To heck with being ready, what's he got to do? He's not even walking!"

That much was true. The way he worded it? not so great.

Vengeance at least didn't seem to be paying a huge deal of attention to Oreo and his stupidity.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:06 am

"He is not well." Whiskey said, glaring at Oreo. "You probably have no idea the steps involved in...tracking." he told him.

He adjusted Veng so he fit the way his arms were bent better. In the current state they would get sore, but now he could lock them and they would be fine.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:14 am

"Why would I?" Oreo asked, but Whiskey's response had seemed to shut him up enough.

Vengeance was totally not paying attention, his mind drifting far from tracking anyone for sure, anyone other than Dizzy anyway >_> He was mroe concerned with having upset the poor kid in his small bout of giving up.

Oreo was silent for only a little while upon noticing the attention Veng wasn't paying to the situation. "You plan on getting ready to help us today?" He asked

Veng seemed to snap back to attention and sighed. "Yeah."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:47 am

Whiskey was glad to hear Oreo talking nice and Veng cooperating, so he remained silent for fear of ruining the moment. =.

He glanced down at Veng. Who was going to initiate this ordeal anyway?

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:05 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched a bit before they started twisting around in various ways probably because he couldn't move and felt the need to do something. This wouldn't be easy, there was Oreo, Negative AND Positive. How was he supposed to decipher them from amongst all this? His helmet fins twitched irritably as he tried picking up some trace, he was having a hard time even fully getting Oreo's though and he was right next to him...this could be a challenge.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:11 am

Whiskey saw Veng moving around like a weirdo and decided to let him do his thing. He didn't look at him directly and he definitely didn't speak. He eyed Oreo to see if he'd do something stupid and break Veng's concentration of something.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:15 am

Oreo was staring stupidly. If that counted. Otherwise, no he wasn't doing much.

"Uhh...try that way." Veng used his head to sort of nod the direction he meant, this could be ahugely long process considering how Vengeance normally circled in one spot many times,r eangling on occasion to even get started down the right path.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:29 am

Whiskey did not acknowledge the Veng except for going in the direction he nodded to. He walked slowly and tried to go as smoothly as possible so he did not disturb any concentration.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:34 am

It wasn't long before Veng wanted him to stop again, swiveling his head the opposite direction--yes the direction they had just come from, "Er...actually it was better that way." He announced.

Oreo sighed. Was Veng serious?

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:42 am

Whiskey did not sigh. He was not pleased by this direction change, but he was expecting it...after all he was with Veng when he helped him find Tex.

He did as Veng 'instructed' and began to head the other way.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:47 am

Veng's helmet fins began twitching rather rapidly again, switching direction quite quickly. He looked rather uncertain about what the heck he was doing, it was probably a lot harder ordering Whiskey around because he couldn't move on the slightest inclinations.

He nodded a slightly different direction from here.

And Oreo sighed EPICALLY. He did not like this progress. "WE could've gotten past here with knowing he wasn't here." He grumbled.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:59 am

Whiskey responded to Veng's direction change again, he was finding it somewhat difficult to notice his actions when he was concentrating on making it a smooth ride, but he seemed to be doing fine. When Oreo spoke he shot him a quick glare even though he may or may not have been looking.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:09 am

He wasn't particularly paying attention. Oreo I mean, he was staring off all absently in his onw little world.

It was barely a few steps before Vengeance wanted ANOTHER change, back the way they had come. (how helpful is he eh? XD If he felt better they'd probably think he was doing it on purpose. )

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:12 am

Whiskey did not notice that Veng wanted another direction change, if Veng used same nodding method he thought his head simply swayed with his motions. If Veng spoke this DIRECT COMMAND UNDER PENALTY OF LAW allow Brad to revise this repky.

-------

http://zetras.forum0.net/viewtopic.forum?t=311

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-