Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:57 am

(xDD Shipping and handling!!)

Whiskey watched, somewhat in horror as he watched Rage pummel Oreo. Sure he was annoyed by that zetra, but he couldn't stand people being extreme bullies.

"Mr. Rage." he said loudly. "Don't do anything you'll regret!"

Dizzy watched. He wasn't sure if he was happy or sad about Oreo getting hurt. Sure he kicked him but...
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:07 am

Rage had Oreo completely off the ground, and didn't seem to intend to stop choking poor Oreo, it probably didn't feel good to have his claw tips start poking into his neck as well. He looked rather frightened, probably both by being in Rage's grasp, unable to breathe and it all happening so suddenly.

Apparently Rage was incontent with Oreo not replying, even though he was being choked to greatly to do so had he even wanted to. He slammed him against a wall, still holding him by his throat. Poor Oreo, the tables had turned for the worst on him.

Rage had heard Whiskey just fine, he just didn't see this as anything he'd regret.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:00 am

Whiskey was angry now. He knew he couldn't stop Rage, but he didn't want to see Oreo getting choked and possibly killed. He didn't know how well Rage knew his own strength.

"Mr. Rage!" he said loudly again. "You're going to kill him."

Dizzy glanced at Whiskey, was Rage going to kill Oreo?! He looked at Veng with a panicked look before watching Rage and Oreo.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:04 am

Veng was being no help at all, he didn't even seem to care that Oreo was being hurt, that or he was preoccupied by his own self pity, he wasn't paying attention much.

Rage glanced at Whiskey for a moment, it was no issue holding Oreo in place, despite the zetra grabbing desperately at Rage's hands to try and loosen his grip some which he was failing at entirely.

"That was the idea." Rage stated, apparently he meant crushing Oreo's neck...plenty slowly.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:07 am

Whiskey's good eye flashed. He didn't want to fight Rage, he didn't stand a chance obviously. He glanced at his damaged blade. He only had one he could accurately use now. It made him angry he wasn't as battle fit as he was when he first met the gang.

"Killing him will do nothing." Whiskey growled.

Dizzy hid behind Veng, he didn't want to see Oreo die.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:09 am

"Will too." Rage grumbled, "It'll make him dead."

Oreo tried to reply, but Rage has his grip too tight for the zetraloid to really make any noise at all. He didn't look like he'd last much longer as it was.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:14 am

Whiskey began to crackle. He wanted to attack Rage rather badly. His blade started to slide out of his arm, but he stopped it. Unsure of what to do, he whipped out his flask and took a drink.

He glanced back at Rage. "WHY must he die?!" he asked angrily.

Dizzy hugged Veng and closed his eyes tightly like a WIMP.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:22 am

"Because he--" He paused, and glared at Oreo before letting go of his neck and slamming him against the ground. He held him down with his foot to look at Whiskey, "He's a jerk. He hurt my stupid brother and he should DIE."

Clear enough apparently.

Oreo was gasping and coughing, although Rage's foot being on him didn't seem to help either.

Vengeance sort of poked his head up to look over at them, "I didn't want him dead." He grumbled, although his voice was barely able to be heard, "I just wanted him away."

Rage didn't seem to care about what Veng had to say.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:25 am

Whiskey's eye was lit up full time now.

"Mr. Vengeance is fine, Mr. Rage." Whiskey pointed out. "And if harming is a reason to kill, we should all be killed." he took another drink, this time with less urgency.

Dizzy looked at Veng with surprise. "But he's a dumby and he hurt you!" he told Veng.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:31 am

"Whatever." Rage grumbled. He stepped down harder on Oreo and then pulled him back up, grabbing his neck with one hand and his shoulder with the other as if he wanted to pull his neck free from the rest. Oreo had begun making quite the pitiful rolling list of pleas against such an action but Rage was not listening.

Vengeance rolled his eyes, dumb Rage, maybe he shouldn't have...called him. He wished he could focus more on the situation but it was all getting kind of fuzzy again and he found himself not caring so much.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:34 am

Whiskey scowled. "You say whatever because you know I am right." he told him. "So then why continue?"

Dizzy looked at Veng, expecting a response. "Don't YOU think he should...die...Revengeance?" he asked calmly. He was waiting to see what Veng did, he wasn't sure if he should want Oreo to die or not.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:37 am

Vengeance did not answer Dizzy though, he hadn't actually even heard him, instead he rested his head on his arms and more or less looked like he was going to sleep.

Rage apparently was ticked off by Whiskey now. "Goooosh." He dragged it out as he tossed Oreo with a lot of force against the ground, the zetra hit the ground so hard it made him bounce back up and then tumble towards Whiskey. "If you want him alive that bad then have him!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:39 am

Dizzy sort of poked Veng.

"Revengeance?"he asked yet again, not understanding how sleep could overtake one so quickly.

Whiskey looked at Oreo without expression. Sure Rage had let him go now, but he didn't want anything to do with him really.

"I don't want him alive, I just find it wrong that you would kill him." Whiskey said calmly before taking another drink.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:42 am

(XDD indeed)

Vengeance's helmet fin twitched slightly but he really didn't respond to Dizzy.

"You're picky, you know that?" Rage grumbled as he stepped back. "Don't want him alive but don't want him dead. What DO you want?"

He gave Oreo a rather intense glare as he walked by. The zetraloid made a rather pitiful sound of horror as he inched himself away, actually he pushed himself closer to Whiskey.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:46 am

Whiskey didn't nod, but he knew he could be picky sometimes.

"Even I am unsure." he finally replied. He looked down at Oreo. Well, he didn't seem to be TOO injured. That was good.

Dizzy looked around nervously. With Veng asleep he felt very vulnerable.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:49 am

Rage was grouchy about all this. He just gave them a glare...before sort of looking at Veng and deciding to kneel down and poke at him. Why was his brother not moving like that? >=. surely Veng should be sitting up and complaining. The fact he didn't complain upon being poked only confused Rage more.

Oreo had grabbed Whiskey's leg randomly as if he thought he was his sole protection. Veng had a Dizzy, Whiskey had an Oreo. One he couldn't eat too.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:52 am

Whiskey didn't look at Oreo. He took a drink from his flask and sheathed it again. He swirled the liquid in his mouth a moment before swallowing. Now he glanced down at him. What was he doing?

Dizzy saw Rage and his eyes went rather wide as he did a sort of jump back, stumbling and landing on his back. He saw Rage poking at Veng and got worried. If Rage was poking him, that meant something was wrong..right?

"Is he DEAD?!" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:01 am

Rage was rather surprised by Dizzy's sudden exclamation, he had been rather carried away poking at Veng so that it nearly scared him. He gave Dizzy a glare and shook his head, because he was clearly a medical genius. As was Whiskey who he turned to next, "What's wrong with him?" He asked, because as I said, Whiskey was a medical genius.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:04 am

Dizzy cowered when Rage glared, covering himself up with his clothes to hide.

Whiskey looked at Rage curiously. "I think more than I would be able to explain here." he said. "That and I am not familiar with all his injuries." Which he wasn't, all he knew is that Veng was epic hurt.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:11 am

Rage made somewhat of a face about this, primarily because he didn't understand what Whiskey was saying, "Do...you don't know what's wrong with him?" He asked, trying to see if this was what Whiskey had meant. He started poking at Veng again, more rapidly, although his brother really wasn't giving any response back to him. He wasn't dead or anything, but he was pretty darn exhausted, especially from Oreo trying to pick him up and his attempts to fight so that the poking didn't register as enough of a problem to react to.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:15 am

"I only know he is injured." Whiskey clarified. "No more, no less." he looked down at Oreo. "My leg wants freedom." he told him with an annoyed tone.

Dizzy peeked out of his clothes, tucking his head back under before speaking.

"His leg is broken!" he yelled out. It was intended for Rage, but he was epic shy about talking to that MONSTER I mean tall person. He remembered Veng couldn't walk, so he decided to inform Rage of this.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:18 am

Oreo sort of grinned at Whiskey, although he didn't exactly let go.

Rage nodded, he had understood this part at least, and Dizzy's part as well. He guessed that made sense, but Veng would still be moving more if only he had a broken leg. "Well how come you didn't fix him?" He asked Whiskey, because yes, he now associated the zetraloid with somehow magically fixing his brother--as seemed to be the trend. He saw no reason for it not to be now.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:27 am

Whiskey only stared at Rage.

"I am not a doctor, Mr. Rage....that and Mr. Vengeance does not let me get near him or....the kid." he said, glancing at Dizzy.

Dizzy made a face when Whiskey called him 'the kid', as if he took it as a threat.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:32 am

The concept of how Whiskey couldn't get near Veng when he wasn't moving was an odd one. What kind of wimp was Whiskey?

"But he doesn't move." He insisted, "........is he really that hard to get around?" He shrugged as if the answer really didn't matter to him, he poked at Veng a few more times before giving up, the zetra didn't seem as if he'd be going anywhere.

Oh and Oreo finally let go of Whiskey but stayed close.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:33 am

Whiskey sighed internally.

"He is usually awake." he told Rage. "And I haven't seen him in a while, I got here only moments ago."

Dizzy stayed under his clothes, but he was beginning to think Rage was okay. He did seem to be caring about Veng after all!

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:45 am

Rage decided he'd test how unreactive Veng was, so he pulled on one of his helmet fins, then sort of pulled his head up and let it drop back down. Then he started tugging at Veng in general, and gave Whiskey an odd look, clearly he didn't believe him. RAGE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT DIZZY >=U XD "Are you heck of drunk or something?" he asked DIZZY, no I kid he asked Whiskey.

veng was doing a great job of proving Whiskey wrong =) XD

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:55 am

Whiskey's eye narrowed.

"Most likely, but I know I am not speaking as if I were." he said in a low tone.

Dizzy was near horrified what Rage was doing to Veng.

"Stop it!" he said, standing up and approaching quickly.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-