Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:35 am

Dizzy watched Veng be violent like Boo watches Sulley roar at the robo kid in Monsters Inc.

Cop felt Veng's tight grasp around his neck and started to fire the gun randomly. He fired off two shots in rapid succession before he finally got it aimed at Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:38 am

XDD!! nice Brad.

Vengeance was not phased. Death was not really...scaring him at the moment, probably because it was like die now or die in a little bit, and that wasn't entirely too scary. "Try doing that again and I'll snap you neck like a twig." Veng announced...before glancing at his claw hand, "Or maybe slicing it would be easier and more efficient." It was pretty tough to kill a zetra with one hit from a gun, well unless they were aiming properly and had an appropriate type, even at that, Hunters were even harder to kill still, right? He hoped so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:41 am

Brad really wanted cop to die so he fired at Veng. =) I kid.

Cop closed his eyes. "Just....leave me alone." he said. He didn't dare drop the gun though, it was his only defense and a bad one at that.

Dizzy rushed up to Veng. "He could be someone's DAD!" he said, remembering Whiskey killing his own, Stupid Whiskey.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:45 am

Veng looked at cop and sort of frowned, his grip loosening slightly. Then he heard Dizzy too. Gosh, he didn't want someone ELSE to feel like that. Then his mind trailed off to wanting to be approved of finally...but well, he didn't need to kill this guy right? Yes he did. It's what a Hunter would've done. And he was a Hunter. His grip tightened again. "Why should I?" He asked the cop in a growl, "I don't recall you having done anything for me. I'm not staying here. I've got a fight to fight before I die and if you're gonna get in my way then I'll just have to kill you." Gosh he wasn't a Hunter at all! Hunters didn't explain why they were gonna kill someone!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:38 am

Cop used his other hand (one not holding the gun) to try and pull Veng's fingers off.

"I-I'm sorry. You w-want a favor? I-I can let you go! I swear!" he stuttered.

Dizzy winced and covered his eyes.

"Revengeance!" he cried.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:58 am

Veng's grip kind of faltered. He wasn't used to being such a meanie head and the different responses were having a rather powerful effect on his state of mind. "I want out, and I want him out." He pointed to Dizzy, trying to keep his voice from faltering too significantly. Which is still sort of was, "And his stuff." He paused to take a breath, "Y-you do that and I'll let you go."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:05 am

The cop tried to nod the best he could, but it was hard with Veng holding him like he was.

"Y-yeah sure no problem!" he said. "You can just ...walk out I'll sign your release!"

Dizzy seemed very happy that Veng was going to be helping him and he grinned and started to mess with his clothes.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:10 am

Veng wasn't so sure. He had his doubts but he had no real dealings with police this close before...so he decided to go with it. Besides he could always grab the guy again. "Alright fine." Veng answered, He sort of loosened his grip and let his feet be fully on the ground cuz he hadn't been before.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:18 am

The cop rubbed his throat before backing away a little.

"J...just follow me okay?" he asked. He turned and started to walk.

Dizzy looked at Veng curiously.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:21 am

Veng motioned for Dizzy to follow before playing follow the leader himself. "You better not try tricking me." He stated, "I WILL kill you if you do." He said that to cop not Dizzy >_>

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:30 am

Dizzy followed Veng silently. He wasn't sure what to say and he was kinda nervous actually.

The cop nodded his head. "I know! I know..." he said. "Don't worry."

He led Veng and Dizzy upstairs and was headed for the doors.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:34 am

Skeptical Veng nodded and followed. He was keeping very alert for any sign of things not working out as they were supposed to.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:41 am

Cop opened the door for Veng and Dizzy and stood beside it nervously.

"Get outta here before you get me in trouble!"

Dizzy looked surprised. "What um...what about my toys?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:43 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched. Yeah that was part of the deal.

"Hey yeah." He stated, helmet fins going down, "I said we needed the toys too. Er, his stuff. We PAID for the toys."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:56 am

The cop looked at the ground nervously.

"Yeah but um...what about the stolen stuff? And you can't...you can't prove it-" he was looking at Veng and becoming increasingly intimidated.

"Alright fine." he said. He let the door close as he retrieved a plastic container from a shelf nearby.

"Take it and go." he told them.

Dizzy was jumping up and down with excitement.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:02 am

Veng merely nodded and handed it to Dizzy obviously so he could check to makre sure it was his stuff before leaving. Veng wasn't coming back here again...well he might not last that long anyway. He cringed and grabbed his head for a moment before shaking it off, and trying his best to look decently capable of doing something if needed.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:08 am

Dizzy simply held the container happily. He looked up and Veng and could sort of tell he should check it. He opened it and sifted through some items, it looked like everything was there. Including stuff he had long forgotten about.

He closed it and smiled happily.

Cop held the door open for them again.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:11 am

Veng looked at Cop. "Er..sorry. And um, thanks." He said before hurrying outside and making sure Dizzy followed. He needed to hurry up.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:15 am

Cop nodded. Good riddance. He only hoped he didn't get in a lot of trouble later. He shouldn't, the precinct should watch the videos and value his life more.

Dizzy was sorta just smiling and standing before he saw Veng leaving and rushed after him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:18 am

Vengeance walked AWAI from the cop place a good distance, not slowing down or stopping for anything, not faster than your average Dizzy could walk though.

"Look um Dizzy, sorry about earlier. It was the mean guy's fault." He paused for a moment, "And now...now I can't help you...I'm sorry." He frowned, he really was sorry. He liked Dizzy a lot.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:23 am

Dizzy followed happily until Veng spoke to him.

"Wha-.....what?" he frowned. "What are you talking about?" he asked sadly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:25 am

Veng stopped.

"I don't know. Not entirely. Something's messed up inside of me...I'm....still gonna die." His helmet fins flopped down yet again, they had perked back up for a bit, "So I gotta go and fight with those guys...but...I won't live through it."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:36 am

Dizzy backed away from Veng.

"But you're....but you're fine." he said quietly. "Why do you want to go die? You want me to be alone again?"

He looked at his container and started to cry.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:39 am

"No...I'm not fine!" Vengeance answered sort of snappy, "That's what the stupid doctors said." He sighed as he started walking again, "Look I wouldn't leave you if I were gonna be okay but I'm not....."

>_>

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:43 am

Dizzy looked at him sadly. "Why won't someone fix you then?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:45 am

Vengeance scratched at his head. He didn't know...well yes he did.

"They hate me." He stated, "For some reason, they hate me. I don't know why, they just do." He had started coughing again and could taste plasma. Hm, he probably wasn't gonna be able to be up and moving much longer then.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:52 am

Dizzy looked at the ground and a tear rolled down his cheek and fell at his feet.

"But....they can't hate you." he said in denial. He rushed over and hugged Veng.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-