Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:01 am

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched again when the door slammed closed, but he didn't look back anyway. He had no intentions of getting himself out. He saw no reason to. No one wanted him out anyway by the sound of it, not his dad, not the gang, not any person who didn't even really know him or what he was like. Why bother. He could be lonely and die in here just as good as he could out there.

Ten's cops still didn't move. That was a rather odd display as far as they were concerned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:02 am

Whiskey pushed past the cops and exited the building. He started heading to his office....then he turned and started going for his apartment. He was tired and didn't need Tex asking him anything.

Odd zetra across from Veng looked like this: =.

"Hey...friend....you wanna share those keys?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:05 am

Veng looked up from his moping and what not. Yeah, hardly. That zetra was in no way his friend. But what did it matter? He slid them across the floor hard enough for them to make it over there when police were being dumb and looking to see if Whiskey had left or what and attending to the fallen. That just made things easier anyway. Then he wouldn't have to be tempted to want to open it again or something.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:08 am

Odd zetra grabbed the keys and slid them in his clothes. He nodded and winked to Veng.

"You got good friends, friend." he said. His dirty teeth showing in the light.

Cops were unaware.

Whiskey was at his apartment. Oh yeah, the damage from earlier. Who cared. He closed the door and draped the curtains over his broken window. He flopped down on his bed. Fighting after rage mode? That took a lot out of him.

Because Brad needed more zetras in this, a human walked up to the police place. Holding a very well clothed young zetra.

"This young fellow just tried to pickpocket me!" he exclaimed. Dizzy was squirming, but when he saw the cops he covered his head with his clothes.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:16 am

"I don't have friends." Vengeance answered as he kept on with his not so great attitude. Whiskey wasn't his friend. He was like everyone else. He got him locked up here afterall. And dragged him to the hospital and then no one even fixed him up right. Dizzy was left wandering around for all he knew, and his family didn't even care. He punched the wall thing in frustration, rather hard, it made his knuckles bleed on his normal hand. He shook it off rather vigorously.

He looked around, suddenly more intent on escaping from this place, of course after he'd given the keys. He was cursed to die pretty much, but he was..sort of okay for the moment. And that had given him far too many ideas. He could go back. Go back to the zetras who had hurt him. Maybe if he died fighting with them, then maybe his dad wouldn't be so ashamed of him. Sure he'd never know but...he had nothing to lose. Now to find a way out....

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:57 am

Odd zetra looked around. He could hear the cops arguing with some guy about a pickpocketer. This was good, nobody was around.

He reached through his bars and started trying keys on his door. He was sick of this place. How long was he supposed to be here anyway? Months? Years? Probably his whole life. Well not anymore.

Dizzy meanwhile was refusing to let go of some of his stolen items and two cops were pinning him and taking them away.

"Stop!" he was telling them. "I found it! That stuff is mine!!"

Then they found his toys Veng bought him and, thinking he stole them too, confiscated them.

"NOT BOOMER." Dizzy said, a worried expression on his face. "I didn't steal him!"

The cop rolled his eyes as he was putting Dizzy's stuff in a bag.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:48 am

Vengeance was in the midst of 'strategic' planning, drawing out things on the floor more correctly. Yes, epic plans, epic plans indeed, he'd get out of here and fight! That's what Hunters were meant to do anyway, right? RIGHT? He scratched at his head. Maybe it was just his imagination but he didn't recall having that opinion a few minutes ago. He was...sort of a bit delirious to say the least.

"I gotta get out!" He shouted out quite randomly as he hurried to his feet again. He was not hearing the police conversation.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:56 am

Odd zetra looked at Veng, surprised.

"Shut up!" he told him. "Lemme get out of here and I'll get you out!" he mumbled something about how stupid Veng was.

Dizzy was kicking at the cops and struggling.

"Maybe we ought to give him a little time?" one of the suggested. "Break him early."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:03 am

Veng looked at zetra suspiciously. Would he really do that? Well maybe. It was as good a bet as any, especially with a ticking down lifeline thing. He was going a bit wild to say the least with that news in mind, on a sole mission to prove himself worthy of being a Hunter before dying. Quite sad really. Anyway he plopped down again in a sitting position and started drawing on t he floor while mumbling.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:06 am

Odd Zetra heard a friendly noise as his door unlocked. He winked at Veng and slid the keys over to him, he didn't leave his cell yet however.

Cop zetra was dragging Dizzy by his arm. It wasn't hurting him, but Dizzy was still calling out for his toys and trying to resist.

"Shut up, Boy." the Cop told him, giving his arms a good yank.

Dizzy glared at him. "That HURT." he said. "I HATE COPS."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:17 am

Veng took them >=C and then his helmet fins perked up. That sounded familiar. He tried placing it to a face, his mind was quite whirling trying to find the right one in a proper length of time. Finally it made a match. DIZZY. That sounded like Dizzy! He looked at his claw hand as his helmet fins went down again. It was probably in everyone's best interest to be far from Veng right now, his mind wasn't completely there and primarely he was only thinking Hunters killed and that he was a Hunter and that he WOULD prove he was just as good as the others.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:25 am

Odd zetra retreated further into his cell, he would leave when the time was right. Hopefully the stupid cop wouldn't give him the dumb kid as a cellmate.

He didn't. Cop found an already open cell and shoved Dizzy in, causing him to fall on his hands and knees.

"Give me Boomer back!" he said, crossing his arms.

Cop scoffed as the door locked when he shut it. He turned and walked away.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:38 am

Vengeance was glaring, not that this was a huge surprise to anyone around him. He walked over to the front of his cell, trying to look out. Yeah he then remembered that he was in significant pain and cringed. He shook his head. No he didn't have time for that. He could take on the police just fine. He got the key in...before totally remember he knew how to use his claw to pick locks and what not and shoved the door open. Stealth was not his objective.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:46 am

(Wow nice Veng. >_> xDD)

Odd zetra looked at him. "What are you doing?!" he asked quietly. "Too many cops here! Are you blind?!"

Cop heard the door and sighed. What was that now?

"You all better be being good down here he said, making his way down the stairs."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:48 am

Veng gave zetra rather rude gesture.

"Look here, buddy, I've had a seriously BAD DAY, and it's not about to get better." He straightened up to his full, not nearly as intimidating as his brother or dad's height and pointed to himself, "I am am a member of Blackfrost. I will not DIE in a freakin jail! I am getting out, and I don't care if I have to kill everyone in my way to do it!" That being said he started storming down the hall.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:56 am

Odd zetra crossed his arms. What was his problem? One of the 'Blackfrost' members already tried to bust him out. AKA he thought Whiskey was part of Veng's gang. xD

Whatever, he didn't care what Veng did.

Cop was rather lazily walking when he saw Veng. "How did...how did you get o-" he started backing away when he saw how mad Veng was.

"I've got a code 14, repeat! Code 14!" he yelled.

He is at the mercy of you. =P AKA kill him if you want.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:59 am

Veng looked at him and sighed, "Everyone else is being good, just not me." He announced, obviously he had heard cop earlier. He shoved one hand in a pocket...and kindly shoved that cop, not really to kill him, he just shoved him. Of course they were going to cause him trouble, "You know you're just gonna make me kill people." He announced as he trudged on.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:04 am

Cop zetra stumbled back and hit a cell. "Hey you can't...you can't leave like that!" he said. He pulled out his gun and since Veng had walked past he pointed it at his back.

"I'll shoot you." he said.

Dizzy however, had seen Veng now.

"Revengeance?!" he asked, rushing to the bars of his cell.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:08 am

Vengeance grumbled about this. Stupid human. Would that kill him? Hunters were hard to kill right? He whipped back around though. "Shut it, outsider." Yes he was outside..of his territory but he was being dumb, "Keep up the attitude, our gang can make your life and anyone you know's life hell for a long time." He had no fear of him and was now looking for Dizzy =)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:13 am

Cop rushed up behind Veng and tried to poke the gun into his back.

"Not if you're all behind BARS ya won't." he growled.

Dizzy watched. He didn't know if Veng saw him but he certainly saw Veng. He was happy now and excited.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:15 am

"I'd like to see you try that." Vengeance smirked as he turned around, both of his fangs poked out of his mouth. Yes he could look pretty menacing just by appearance. It ran in the family. "Surely you must know about Wrath. No one's ever taken him in and he's claimed plenty of yours and others lives." His helmet fins twitched, "It might run in the family." He held his claw into perfect visibility and clenched it shut. Normally he acted nothing like this.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:24 am

Cop gave Veng an odd look before reaching for his radio....

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:26 am

Veng sighed again and waved his hands like he was pushing cop away before seeing where Dizzy was at. YES! He didn't bother getting the keys from his cell and rather began picking at the lock with his claw and what not. He was really having completely disregard for the officer.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:29 am

Cop was talking in his radio. =U

"I need some backup. Escaped convict, very dangerous. He's also on drugs, making threats and speaking of some imaginary folks." he glanced over and saw Veng helping Dizzy. "And he's freeing other inmates. Get some security from precinct 18 over here for assistance."

Dizzy eagerly watched Veng. "You're not dead!" he told him, as if he didn't know this. "They took my toys!" he whined.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:32 am

"Hate to break it to ya but death is pretty much still in the plan." Veng replied before getting the lock to click, he pulled open the door and leaned closer, mentioning that he'd try and do something about the toys before glaring at cop, "HEY! I am NOT on drug!" He glared and got up and walked over to officer before trying to violently grab at his throat =U He had angered Veng.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:35 am

Dizzy watched Veng be violent like Boo watches Sulley roar at the robo kid in Monsters Inc.

Cop felt Veng's tight grasp around his neck and started to fire the gun randomly. He fired off two shots in rapid succession before he finally got it aimed at Veng.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:38 am

XDD!! nice Brad.

Vengeance was not phased. Death was not really...scaring him at the moment, probably because it was like die now or die in a little bit, and that wasn't entirely too scary. "Try doing that again and I'll snap you neck like a twig." Veng announced...before glancing at his claw hand, "Or maybe slicing it would be easier and more efficient." It was pretty tough to kill a zetra with one hit from a gun, well unless they were aiming properly and had an appropriate type, even at that, Hunters were even harder to kill still, right? He hoped so.

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-