Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:26 am

"Yeah be unappreciative." Whiskey told him, scoffing. "Reeeeeal different there."

He turned and went to find the medics.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:30 am

Vengeance growled something in reply to this, it wasn't audible. His helmet fins twitched rapidly and he didn't move from his corner. No doubt he wanted to hurt Whiskey too. His family was on a roll.

Medics were out in the lobby FYI.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:37 am

Whiskey: Thanks. Wink

Whiskey went into the lobby. "You wanted information? I got you some information. What is it you wanted to know?" he crossed his arms, partly because he was impatient and partly to cover his new wounds. He had a little trouble with his right arm though, something was messed up there for sure...and it wasn't just his blade.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:40 am

Medics blinked, "Umm...we already told you sir."

"Age, if he's a hunter for sure, if so, what type of hunter, those before we do anything else."

One took a bite out of a candy bar, "Have you seen him? He was pretty upset earlier."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:43 am

Whiskey scoffed. "Yeah, I saw him alright. Age? Not sure. 15-20. Hunter? He's a dang shapeshifter hunter. What else? On a roll here."

SOMEONE was in a bad mood. All the while talking he seemed to be glaring at the medics.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:45 am

Medics sort of stared for awhile. Why was he so moooody now?

"You already estimated for us." The one announced, "We needed exacts. Exacts are the only way we can proceed, and if he's a Shapeshifter Hunter we need to know which type of build he is, there's the smaller ones, the average ones and then the larger ones. You cannot tell simply by looking at the size of one though." Apparently medics had no way to tell either >=U

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:54 am

Whiskey's eye narrowed, his other one was pretty much dead at this point. D=

"Get your rears in there and start fixing him to the best of your knowledge or whichever one of you DIES LAST can be trying to fix the others here before they take their last breath. Understand?"

Whiskey was tired of excuses and workarounds from everyone. His patience had been tested one too many times and he never seemed to get any cooperation.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:58 am

Medics got rather wide eyed.

"B-but we can make things worse unintentionally without proper knowledge."

"And he's mean now!" Other added oh so bravely.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:01 am

Whiskey turned around.

"You know what? Sit here and let him die then. You're not even trying. See this?" he asked, pointing to his new scars and injuries. "I TRIED. It's what some people do when they try to accomplish tasks." he turned and began to head back down to Veng.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:02 am

Medics frowned. Sure they felt a bit guilty with that being said...but not enough to go down there. They merely nodded their heads and sat down. =) They could live with that guilt.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:09 am

Whiskey kicked Veng's bars rather violently.

"Hey freak. I tried okay? Your stupid leader, your stupid Dad, the stupid medics. Nobody wants to help you and I.." he looked at the ground before kicking the bars again extremely roughly. "...I can't do a DAMN THING ABOUT IT."

He looked at Veng now. "Maybe you'll heal. Keep your hopes up...yeah like you've ever done that before."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:14 am

Veng looked over at him from where he was sitting in the corner. His expression was hard to read. It didn't really look angry...or shocked or anything. He didn't really react much to Whiskey kicking the bars, although he could probably tell he was angry. After awhile he merely just nodded his head.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:20 am

Whiskey saw this. Why was he so hard to read?

"Yeah sure." he said. "You wanna listen now? You just nodding to get me out of here? Whatever." he said.

He turned and starting walking away before he got an odd look on his face. He couldn't leave Veng locked up in there to die. You know what? NO. NO MORE GUILT. He swore aloud before going up to an officer and demanding the keys in exchange for the officer's life.

The officer made an odd face at Whiskey. Did he just threaten him in his own department?

"Calm down sir.." he said. Too late though, Whiskey saw he didn't have the keys and gave him a shove. It made him fall into his rolling chair thing which tipped over.

"Who has the keys?!" he demanded to the other officers there.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:26 am

Vengeance didn't make any comment on Whiskey's not so nice reply to him. He just hoped Dizzy would be okay. H e didn't have much to live for anyway. Veng that was, not Dizzy. And Whiskey was mad, and had called him a freak..and had gotten him locked up here to begin with. He began digging deisigns on the floor with his claw to keep his mind off of all that stuff. Like the fact his dad didn't wanna help him when he was gonna DIE. How nice. And the fact Whiskey was yelling and what not was odd anyway.

Officers starting calling in backup, big surprise of zetras, no one was telling who had the keys though. Whiskey'd have to figure it out himself if he wanted um >=C

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:31 am

Brad decided to control some zetras now because he needed to murder them. =)

One zetra attempted to restrain Whiskey...by approaching him with handcuffs. Whiskey used the blade on his left arm (Cause you know it wasn't smashed into his arm) and stabbed zetra in the throat. He yanked it downward then, cutting open his entire chest area. He fell to the floor grabbing his throat and gagging.

Other zetra saw this and grabbed his gun. He aimed it at Whiskey, who did a powerful downward strike and cut the zetra's hand off. From there he electrified himself and grabbed the zetra's face with his wounded hand and brought his left arm around, digging the blade into his neck. He stuck out his foot and threw the limp form away, using his foot to propel it out of his walking space.

"I see keys, the madness ends." he said loudly. Picking up the zetra's fallen gun.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:34 am

(XDD epic reason)

Ten's didn't give anything because they're dumb. And think they were all that. AKA Ten is apparently letting Brad kill everyone/a lot >_> Although quite a few seemed pretty well convinced they didn't wanna share a similar fate and started retreating.

Veng's helmet fins twitched. Whiskey was probably going crazy killing everyone he suspected....oh well. He sort of laid down somewhat curled up in the corner. He wasn't on the bed they had given him either >_> Dumby. He was being emo anyway.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:38 am

A zetra approached slowly behind Whiskey, who promptly turned and fired a shot between the zetra's eyes. He turned to another who was approaching and fired a shot in his leg, causing him to fall at his feet. He fired another shot killing the poor guy.

He aimed it at a few more. "WHERE ARE THE DAMN KEYS?! You think it's worth all these lives?!"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:40 am

Apparently they did. Although there were less and less being so brave as to stay there boldly and try to stop Whiskey. It wasn't long before SOMEONE wimped out and took the keys from someone else and tossed them at Whiskey all cowering and what not. The others were displeased. Well some were, sort of... >_>

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:42 am

Whiskey snatched the keys from the floor.

"'Bout time." he said. He charged at them rather quickly, gun drawn and blade out. They needed to move or he'd kill them. >=. Or so he thought.

Brad's moved out of the way. =.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:43 am

Mine got out of the way. They didn't wanna die anymore =\

Vengeance was generally ignoring everything going on, he was good at doing that when being depressed.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:47 am

Whiskey rushed down to Veng's cell and fumbled with the keys. Not because it was cliche or because he was in a hurry, there were a lot of them. He kept glancing to see if any officers were approaching.

He was trying every key so he'd get Veng's soon unless Ten had something to add.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:48 am

No she didn't =) I called myself a he at first. Officers of ten's weren't moving anywhere. Especially when they realized he was letting Veng out. He'd die anyway =)

Vengeance still wasn't even paying attention to Whiskey. He was lost in his own world of pity and what not, staring off distantly.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:52 am

Whiskey finally got the right key and opened Veng's cell. He tossed the keys inside and opened the door violently.

He gave Veng a glare. "Well? You wanted out so bad, get the heck out already."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:55 am

Veng looked up at him but didn't budge. "No." He answered simple, turning himself away from Whiskey once again, "I wanted friend, that's all."
He didn't really specify what he meant by that, but whatever his problem was, he apparently had no intention of leaving.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:56 am

Whiskey made a face. The keys were in there, he could get out when he wanted he supposed.

He slammed the cell door angrily, causing it to echo throughout the building. It auto locked.

"Goodbye then." Whiskey told him. He obviously assumed he was not this friend Veng mentioned. He turned and glared at the cops as he began his walk.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:01 am

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched again when the door slammed closed, but he didn't look back anyway. He had no intentions of getting himself out. He saw no reason to. No one wanted him out anyway by the sound of it, not his dad, not the gang, not any person who didn't even really know him or what he was like. Why bother. He could be lonely and die in here just as good as he could out there.

Ten's cops still didn't move. That was a rather odd display as far as they were concerned.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:02 am

Whiskey pushed past the cops and exited the building. He started heading to his office....then he turned and started going for his apartment. He was tired and didn't need Tex asking him anything.

Odd zetra across from Veng looked like this: =.

"Hey...friend....you wanna share those keys?" he asked.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-