Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:45 am

Vengeance scratched at his head. He didn't know...well yes he did.

"They hate me." He stated, "For some reason, they hate me. I don't know why, they just do." He had started coughing again and could taste plasma. Hm, he probably wasn't gonna be able to be up and moving much longer then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:52 am

Dizzy looked at the ground and a tear rolled down his cheek and fell at his feet.

"But....they can't hate you." he said in denial. He rushed over and hugged Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:53 am

This hurt Veng quite a lot and it unintentional to Vengeance, made him drop down to his knees cringing. "Well that's what Captain Grouch told me." Veng growled, not because he was angry, simply because he was in pain.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:02 am

Dizzy backed away rather quickly when Veng did this.

"You ARE dying!" he cried. "Just um...keep your eyes open!" he told him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:06 am

Veng wasn't sure he had enough patience currently to explain that wasn't going to help.

"Look Dizzy, maybe you can find a nice." He cringed again, why was it hurting so much all of a sudden. He got back to his feet, very wobbly though. What should he do? Try and prove himself worthy of being called a Hunter before dying and maybe NOT being a disappointment to his father? Or further confirming it and trying to find some place for Dizzy to stay. He'd hate to leave the kid on the streets just to get locked up again. "Er...come on, we'll find a home for you or something."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:12 am

Dizzy was very sad, even after Veng told him he would find him a home or something.

"Will I have a friend?" he asked. "What if that mean guy comes back?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:19 am

"I'm sure you'll make friends." Vengeance answered, limping along a bit, his foot wasn't really fixed, just in some kind of thing to keep it still, a brace of sorts, and it was hurting. His ankle I mean. "I don't think he will." He answered simply. As far as he knew, Whiskey had no reason to. He began looking at the houses as he walked along. Certainly one of them would want a little zetraloid wouldn't they? WOuldn't someone? Now that his anger had worn off he was finding it increasingly harder to even walk right, everything seemed so unstable and hard to look at.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:27 am

Dizzy wasn't so sure. He simply followed Veng, rather slowly, looking at the ground and holding his container.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:31 am

Veng was looking for anyone, anyone who might take Dizzy or something. He was having a hard time even looking ahead of himself though. He shook his head to try and bring himself back to reality but he was finding rather than bringing himself back it was fading out more and more, he couldn't even feel his helmet fins or hands anymore. They were just...cold and...unfeeling. Like they'd been cut off or something. "Di...Dizzy, I think we may have a....." His voice was slowly becoming kind of distorted as far as words went, like he'd forgotten what he was saying and was just making a mumble similar to it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:34 am

Dizzy looked at him, his face filled with worry.

"Revengeance?" he asked. He could tell Veng wasn't okay. "Revengeance?" he asked again, starting to cry. He rushed over and tried to make Veng's mouth move, to have him talk.

"Don't die." he said, tears starting up again.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:41 am

"Sor--" More random mumbles of stuff that couldn't be understood. He was trying to say sorry and that he was sure Dizzy could find a place, but he didn't really get any of that stated. He essentially completely flopped down where he was and didn't say anything else as a seriously distant look began to settle in for him, he wasn't even blinking very often.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:27 am

Dizzy shook him. "Revengeance no!" he cried. He grabbed Veng's trenchcoat and tried to pull him up. "Wake...get...UP." he said. He fell backwards, his fingers had slipped off.

"HELP!" he screamed. "HELP!!!" A lone human appeared. He approached slowly, this was not an easy situation to deal with.

"Um..what's wrong?" he asked. He had ideas, judging by the zetra laying there, but he wasn't sure.

"He's DYING!" Dizzy told the human, running over to him and pulling him toward Veng. Human was weary, but he looked at Veng.

"What's wrong with him?" he asked. He didn't see any life threatening physical damages.

Dizzy didn't know admittedly.

"I bet he's just tired." the human said, standing up.

"NO!" Dizzy said. "He's DYING!!"

The human shrugged and started walking away. "Sorry." he said as he starting walking away. "Call the medics or...something." he said. This was a situation he didn't want to be in.

Dizzy leaned next to Veng. "Revengeance?" he asked again.

(As for what Brad would prefer, of course Veng living would be nice. xD However, he may be extra worried because you said in the RP universe with certain people when one dies, they're dead even if a new RP is started. It makes sense, but for how often we are RPing I think going Vengless for the rest of our RP future would be bad for both of us. =U)

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:38 pm

(XDD *RP ends abruptly once Veng is gone* Everyone: Huh. Guess he was more important than we thought 0.o I had meant about how to go about it BTW >_> but knowing if you'de prefer to have him alive versus dead works too haha XD)

Vengeance was too distant to respond to Dizzy's attempts at trying to get him up and stuff. It was an oddly numb feeling surprisingly. It had hurt so bad, but now it didn't hurt at all. It was peaceful, and he sure as heck was tired.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Dizzy knelt over Veng. He was pretty much accepting that he was dying now. What else could be wrong with him? "Revengeance?" he asked again quietly. Tears filled his eyes as he waited for a response.

A white zetra hobbled along the sidewalk. He was several different shades of white, he had parts of him repainted for sure. He was using a cane quite heavily. He could stand on his own, it just made walking a whole lot easier. He spotted a young blue zetra...were those clothes? He then saw the zetra he was knelt by.

Huh. That didn't look good. He had some flashbacks when he was in the service and that was not a good thing under any circumstances. He approached cautiously.

"Hey little guy..is...everything alright?"

Dizzy looked at him with surprise. Someone willing to help? "He's DYING!" he exclaimed.

Medic zetra had trouble kneeling down, but he did so. He did whatever it is they do to check a zetra pulse equivalent.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:43 pm

(I say the same thing >=C *could be taken totally wrong* I meant about Pulse not that I am quoting what you did in RP <-- capitalized like character =D I just thought of something random, If I had Blood, Plasma and Pulse instead XDDD they'd all be related to bloody things >=U XD)

Vengeance was not dead. Wouldn't that have been horrible if I said he were dead now? =) Anyway, he wasn't dead, but his pulse was nearly nonexistent. It had certainly slowed down. And it wasn't even consistent, it wouldn't do much of anything and then be rapid for a few seconds and kind of repeat. However even in his near DEAD state, he seemed to have detected someone else was around, and gotten momentary control over one of his helmet fins again, it made an epically tiny movement, that could've been mistaken for someone bumping him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:34 am

(Indeed they would. =O xDD AND YES that would be terrible. xD)

Medic zetra looked at Veng carefully.

"What's wrong with him?" he asked.

Dizzy was crying and very hard to understand.

"I don't know!" Dizzy said, sobbing. "He said the guys said he would die and now he's dying!"

Guys said he would?

"Hey there Sport, mind showing me who told him he was going to die?"

Dizzy thought for a moment. "I didn't see." he said. "Someone at the jail I think."

Jail? "Could you lead me there?" Senior Zetra asked.

Dizzy nodded slowly and stood up. Senior Zetra attempted to pick up skinny fatty.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:38 am

(poor guy gets no name =c XDD and back to jail @_@ XDD)

Vengeance was not MOVING of course, so he would be easy to take around, as long as someone could well pick him up. Because he was pretty much out of it. However upon attempt of being picked up, he made some kind of almost squeak sounding noise. Apparently that was his ultimate ability. Squeaking.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:42 am

(Ultimate ability. xDDD)

Once at the jail Dizzy sort of hesitated to enter.

"Is something wrong?" SZ asked him.

"They...took my stuff." he said. Clutching his container.

SZ sighed and went inside. He looked around before he found someone Ten controlled since she knows more about zetra insides than Brad and her only character is DEAD almost.

"Excuse me, have you seen this zetra before?" he asked about Veng.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:48 am

Ten's person there glanced over. He was rather surprised to see Vengeance and well some random OTHER guy he's never seen before. He nodded his head, "Yeah, he was in here earlier. Medics tried fixing him, said he had some internal damage i guess or that it had went to mush or something. Sounded pretty bad. I guess he got out." He reached out to poke at Veng for he was dumb, "Is he dead now??"

Vengeance merely made another odd squeaky noise about this. It was the only sound he could really make right now, very faint squeaky noises.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:50 am

SZ looked at Ten's person. Almost in disbelief. "They...'tried' to fix him?" he asked. "What did they run out of parts? He ain't dead."

He looked at Veng. "Not yet anyway. Where are the medics? Where did they operate? I um...I'd like to try something."

Dizzy was waiting contently outside. Veng was out of sight and therefore out of mind for the lil dude and he was just sitting there holding his container.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:04 am

Police guy rubbed his chin as he thought this over. He had no clue what he was talking about really, just what he'd seen. He didn't know a thing about fixing a zetra.

"They said they needed to know what he was or something. Age. I don't remember, they didn't try fixin a lot of it, his friend showed up and went berserk too, then they just all stopped." He took a big gulp of soda he had on the desk he was leaned against, "The medics went back to where they work I suppose. And they just operated in one of the cells." Another gulp of soda was taken, "You wanna try something? Go for it, not like you can get in trouble for making it worse right?" He seemed to find that fairly funny.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:36 pm

Medic zetra was in thought for a moment. He was nodding his head as he listened.

"Thanks." he said. And, humoring the cop, laughed with him. "Yeah! You've got a point there."

He turned to walk away. he couldn't operate in a cell and no doubt they brought their tools. He had some of his old ones which, while they weren't ideal, they would work. But he would still need...almost a ruiny area with a bunch of zetras to loot for parts. >=. AHEM. xD

Dizzy was still being like Jim outside.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:47 am

(XDDD nice brad LIKE JIM!!!!)
Cop drank more soda before deciding it was break time.

Vengeance was being like Vengeance, unresponsive =) Not like he was in any condition to care or entirely realise he was being carried around by some guy he'd never seen in his life. The only thing he was doing was making very faint squeaky noise on occasion, apparently that was when he was in more pain again.

(Need to loot lololol almost ruiny area XDD)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:21 am

SZ left the police area and found Dizzy, who simply looked at Veng.

"Is he fixed?" he asked. Even though Veng was obviously still not well.

SZ however was not a jerk and shook his head. "Unfortunately, no."

He continued walking along. "You coming Sport?" he asked. Dizzy somehow seemed familiar with that term and followed along without question.

SZ had an idea where to go, it was a secluded zetra dump of sorts. It was illegal, mostly just remnants of the citizens on the city. It was a cab ride away. However, he was headed to his place for his tools first. He only hoped the hunter could hold out.

Time lapse?

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:30 am

The Hunter couldn't. it died dramatically, squeaking its last.

Kidding. Time lapse is fine, Veng wouldn't be doing much different. Apparently it took awhile for a rather young Hunter's system to completely give out, even with missing a lot of what he needed. It was certainly trying though. He'd stopped squeaking completely.

---

Unrelatedly, Rage, the big ugly red guy, was wandering around the city. Really he hoped to find Whiskey who was totally not out but he did not know this. But...he probably wouldn't. He had his hands shoved in his pockets as he walked along at a not so fast rate of speed. (That is not demanding a brad to reply to him BTW XP)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:55 am

SZ was now holding Veng with his toolbox resting on him. He was flagging down a cab quite awkwardly, trying to stand while holding everything and waving with his hand with the cane.

Finally Crabby Cab Inc stopped and he was able to get in, allowing Dizzy to followed. He instructed him to drive to the town where the illegal body dump was.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:02 am

(this is illegal you know =) XD )

I would imagine cab would find that all rather suspicious. Personally. Veng was being a good little zetra and not moving. For he could not. Since he was basically dead. His mind was just sort of distantly there, it wasn't really thinking. The only thing keeping him alive really was the fact he was not really in any other issue of dying, the rest of him I mean, >_> as in the stuff that was not blown to bits was rather healthy and strong =) If he had been decently awake he surely would've had something to say about cab, guy in general and everything else.

------------

I'm evil and leaving Rage out of this for now =U I'll get him LATER/

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-