Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:50 am

(XDDDDD Nice brad)

Wrath hated dumb quick zetras. For obvious reasons. They were harder to hit and that lead to him getting angrier. However he could cover good distance with his general size. He still followed after him, clawing at anything he seemed to think was in his way or plain nearby.

"They don't!!" Wrath shouted, "I don't care about relationships!" He clawed a poor random zetra aside as he said such.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:56 am

(Poor random zetra. xD)

Whiskey continued along. Because of his one dead transmitter he could not judge where Wrath was by hearing, so much as he had to glance back every once and a while. He liked to exploit his nimbleness and did so by doing some unnecessary maneuvers over some obstacles.

"Then what's the problem?!" he asked. Whiskey was actually feeling kinda bad now for making Wrath mad....after all, Wrath had helped him with that...stuff he poured on him. He swore under his breath. Why did he need to think this way?

He stopped running just forward and turned around. He rushed up to the top of some higher rubble, as sort of an advantage point.

"This is stupid." he commented. He didn't think it was, Wrath's actions were justified, guilt was just making him want to stop.

Poor random zetra. xD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:02 am

Wrath did not approve >=. he wanted Whiskey DEAD. No not really he wanted him hurt though. That was more fun than dead. It wasn't like he was totally clueless to different maneuvers quick zetras pulled. He may have been big, but for his size he was actually really fast. I don't mean fast like someone who isn't FAT would be. Ahem. He's not fat we know that. But for someone of his size and build he was quick. He lashed out with his regular hand actually this time, keeping his claw as a secondary backup for if Whiskey decided to hop somewhere else. For he wanted pain and misery not simply hitting =U

He did not answer Whiskey though.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:06 am

Whiskey tried to back up, but dang the fat one was faster than he thought. He tried to keep his cool as he felt Wrath grab his left ankle, but he was actually horrified.

"Don't be foolish." he said rather quickly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:11 am

Wrath smirked. He had death grip with hand much like Veng had death grip with his claw. He did not let go for obvious reasons and sort of pulled Whiskey towards himself just slightly as if to see what his reaction to this would be.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:16 am

Whiskey's eye widened some, but he managed to keep his mouth frozen at an indifferent face. He did wave his arms rather quickly though, as he had had his other foot off the ground and Wrath pulling him made him off balance. He placed his other foot on the rubble now though and stopped looking stupid.

"What?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:18 am

Wrath did not answer him. >_> He merely yanked him forward as he took a step or so back to get him off the thing and hopefully toss him down towards the ground, well without letting go, so that he could violently claw him. That was his intentions I mean. On the bright side Wrath didn't have a poison claw =D On the downside he could tear someone apart perfectly easily =)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:29 am

Whiskey now stuck out like a weapon cause he had epic ankle strength and his joints were all locked. =U

I kid. xD

Whiskey resisted, but Wrath seemed to easily pull him off. He kept his pose firm, not letting himself swing much before simply dangling upside down. He pulled himself to an almost sitting position, so he was able to see Wrath much better and not actually be upside down.

"I haven't hurt you." Whiskey reminded Wrath. He was still remaining calm and it was actually becoming easier the longer he stayed that way around Wrath.

As a further show of submission, he retracted his blades. It wasn't easy, especially since he felt very threatened, but he thought it needed to be done.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:35 am

XDDDDD

"What's your point?" Wrath asked him, obviously referring to his statement of not having hurt Wrath. He did not lik Whiskey not hanging limply. So he swung him around into the pillar he was nearby with...well quite a bit of force I'm sure one could imagine.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:38 am

Whiskey was about to answer when he felt himself swinging. He curled up and braced for impact. When he hit the pillar, he sprawled out quite a bit, that had hurt. Sparks also had flown about, but not because Mr. BZZZZ got zappy. >=. He curled back up rather quickly though, as he anticipated a follow up blow from Wrath. Dust and chunks of the pillar fell to the ground.

"Which means you have no dang reason to be hurting me!" Whiskey told him, rather mad that he had done that to him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:47 am

Wrath smirked. "That's fine with me." He answered.

He decided to claw at him instead, but further more decided to push him against the mound of stuff so he wouldn't just be pushed through the air freely when he tried doing so. >_> How merciful.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:00 am

Whiskey was caught off guard by what Wrath was doing. He felt his back against the rubble now and-

His eyes went wide as he saw Wrath's hand expertly going inside his curl. He grabbed Wrath's arm with both his hands and tried to pull it out, didn't seem to do anything really. His eye went rather wide and he gritted his teeth extremely tightly as he felt Wrath's claws digging into his stomach. They seemed to continue upwards towards his chest, almost as if Wrath was virtually ironing him out. His stomach was ablaze with pain and he could feel the plasma oozing out already. The more Wrath continued, the more it hurt.

His continued to hold Wrath's arm, trying his best to shove it away. It didn't seem to work at all.

Whiskey did a rather helpless yell of a word that started with G, it wasn't a real word, just an expression he made because of the pain. He electrified himself up to just before rage mode and his blades shot out.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:10 am

(He was yelling gmodder Wink XDD )

Wrath was not phased by the zappy zappy at all. He was as I said, hard to hurt though. He let his claw slide out...eventually, in no hurry whatsoever, before curling his claw hand into a fist so that the long, knife like extensions on the top stuck out over it. He was not fully satisfied with what he had done so far you see.

He didn't want to KILL him >_> so he decided to punch his arm with great force =) He'd nearly shattered Veng's doing that before =) Although he had hit him more than once. Yes I felt like adding that info.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:22 am

Whiskey was still cringing greatly in pain and was once again caught very off guard when Wrath punched his arm. Lets make it his right. =)

Wrath hit Whiskey's right arm right near the blade opening. A loud crack could be heard as Whiskey's armor was dented in, impaled and his own blade was bent out of alignment. Now leaning inwards towards his body, it was lodged into his arm for the time being.

He cried out, despite his arm being in such great pain, he did try to move it. Wrath's knife things though held it firmly in place.

Whiskey reached over to his pinned and badly damaged arm with his left arm, and grabbed the top of Wrath's arm.

"Ugh....DAMMIT." he said. "What's your damn problem?!"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:28 am

Wrath seemed appeased enough by this response finally. He smirked, before tearing his knifed claw thing back out. There was only one thing left that he needed to do. Yes needed, it was required. But first, he found reason to answer Whiskey's question. "You ticked me off." He stated quite simply, "I don't like questions." That being said, he grabbed ahold of part of Whiskey's head, what an awkward reach that was considering he had his foot. Awkward just in the sense of it being technically like the complete opposite end even if Whiskey was SMOOSHY and closer. He grabbed ahold of his head though, not digging his claws in or anything, just resting it on his head and holding it primarily. Chances were Whiskey would be able to start feeling an odd prickly sensation kind of like when one's foot fell asleep or something...but in his head instead. For Wrath was going to be evil and no worries brad, not kill Whiskey.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:34 am

Whiskey began to struggle insanely, thinking that Wrath would be headed for his throat. His right arm he was holding very close to his side, it wasn't working super good and kept twitching.

Whiskey felt something else...what was it? He stopped struggling and his eye dimmed till it was almost out. What? No, this was most certainly not good at all.

His eye lit up as the sensations intensified. He was finding it rather hard to think as he struggled. Rage mode? RAGE MODE?! Rage....rage....calm. RAGE. He tried to shake his head to clear his mind but he just couldn't.

Then he died. =( YOU SAID HE WOULDN'T KILL HIM. D= xDD

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" he growl-yelled at him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:38 am

(darn =\ )

Wrath faked as if he were thinking about it. He wasn't. He let his claw continue to make poor Whiskey's head feel weird and switched it to something that would very much feel like on the border of exploding, which granted it would be, but that was as far as he intended to go, he knew how to control it.

"Hmm.....nothing actually." (I'll let brad comment but Wrath is DONE being a meanie head now >=C FYI)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:43 am

Whiskey thought he was dying. He didn't think it would happen this way. His eyes closed, his teeth gritted and his entire body tried to pull together. Rage mode initiated as well, sending sparks in many directions, frying the plasma on him and sending out beams and bolts connecting to any metal in the area.

Had his eyes been open they both would have been glowing extremely bright. Electricity laced between his fingers and was jumping all over his body. He would be feeling tired after this for sure.

-------

http://zetras.forum0.net/viewtopic.forum?t=293

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-