Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:14 am

Whiskey was considerably more angry but he did not show it. He glanced in at Veng. Why couldn't he show a little backbone right now? He turned to John, glaring intensely.

"He....has....issues." he told him in a low threatening tone. =.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:24 am

"Don't we all." John stated rather loudly, "Cept our issues don't wind up with us behind bars like some others of us." He tapped on the cell again to help indicate what he meant obviously.

Dave didn't think he needed to word it like that but didn't comment. He didn't see that they needed to do anything if Veng wasn't speaking up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:45 am

Whiskey purposely stepped very close to John, as if to try and get any attention off him and onto himself.

"Mr. Vengeance...." Whiskey started. "Don't you want to get out of here?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:08 am

Vengeance was not being very helpful. Did he answer? No. Not at all. He didn't even move. He wasn't TALKING to Whiskey. Or any of them for that matter. That was partially because he really couldn't without choking, primarily because he was ticked off at everyone though.

"He's a criminal." John who I almost called Veng, proclaimed, "A beat criminal. A criminal knows when they're beat." He was being mr official again, "You probably are too for all we know."

Dave sighed. Surely Veng did need help and John was not making this any easier.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:30 am

Whiskey tried to give John a shove. He hated him talking about Veng like that...and him.

"Are you blind, Officer?" he asked. "He's going to DIE."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:36 am

"I'd prefer a criminal die over an innocent citizen any day." John answered. He had indeed got shoved but the others kind of caught him. He brushed himself off as if it was needed.

Veng's helmet fin twitched. One of them. Then there was a rather loud and oddly metalic sounding noise that sounded like something tearing...tearing metal yes. And the dumb little brown burlap bag thingy also hit the front of the cell. Apparently Veng had taken it off.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:41 am

Whiskey turned to the noise and the burlap very quickly, arm that was not covering his eye ready to attack it. When he saw what it was, he had a small panic attack before calming down rather quickly. He gritted his teeth and turned to John again, approaching him.

"Get him out NOW." he told him. He looked around John's BELT if he had one for keys of some sort. He was getting mad and ready to kill now....cause that would help so much. >_>

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:48 am

It wasn't the stupid burlap thing that made that noise. Veng had just thrown the thing too >_> He was just being a dumby ahd had clawed at his arm was all. And now had plunked back down in the puddle he'd been refusing to move away from. Maybe he thought he could reabsorb his plasma.

John did not. John told zetra helper to stop Whiskey instead >_> Big surprise. John had hurried out of the way and other zetras were coming down as well. No doubt JOhn was amused by this. Dave was not.

"Wait! What are you doing? We can't just order them to--"

"Shut up! I'm in charge." John announced as he pointed to his title pin that said janitor. Kidding about the janitor and pointing thing. He didn't have any evident keys with him. It had several different types of locks anyway.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:52 am

(Janitor. xDDD)

Whiskey was surprised at this move. Sure he was planning to INJURE HIM but he wasn't supposed to know about it.

Whiskey took a few steps back and initiated a defensive position. He glared at Dave. Didn't he have access to the authorities? Or the higher ups?

"Get back." Whiskey told helper zetra.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:04 am

(XDDDD Silly Whiskey. John is viokent)

Dave made a face. John coward in fear. Kidding. Dave ran out of the room. GO GO BRAVE DAVE.

John was trying to get the zetras to charge forward in an attack. Thus far they weren't going for it. At all. They were however trying to basically block Whiskey in. Dave ruined that though. He had indeed gone and retrieved a higher up.

The higher up got everyone's attention quite efficiently and went straight to where Dave was pointing to show him. He could not see the Veng either. But had a higher powered flashlight and shown it inside. Then he saw a Vengeance. Huddled over in the puddle of the corner as he had been before with his horribly not so good breathing and plasma still dripping from his nose and mouth thing was, he wasn't as active and coughing now because it had flooded into the proper parts to make such actions work so he wasn't getting much air at all.

Higher up was not pleased at all. He said nothing to the others and only whipped out a key that promptly had the legend of zelda item obtain music as he began opening the locks.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:10 am

(HA HA HA HA!! LOZ sounds. xD)

Whiskey kept his position the entire time. He could not show weakness. He was mighty surprised to see the higher up...opening the lock?

His pose did not relax however, he had learned that was a mistake. He only watched on questioningly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:17 am

( Very Happy )

higher up got the door open and kind of looked in hesitantly before doing anything. He opened it, not very wide to test and see if Veng was going to aggressively come charging out or something. He didn't. He motioned for the others to wait. This guy knew zetras pretty dang well and had figured Veng wasn't particularly the social type seeing as he was shoved in the back as far away as possible. He shined his flashlight on him again, rude guy. Veng didn't like flashlight and simply hid his face under his arms.

Higher up nodded, yes he was sure no one should have brought a zetra in this condition inside. He glanced around as if looking for something incredible then scratched at his head, clearly debating on what to do with this zetra now.

The others WATCHED, and the helper zetras were watching Whiskey although not making any particular move towards him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:22 am

Whiskey watched the higher up consider for a moment before retracting his blades and approaching him.

"He needs medical help." he stated, as if he thought higher up had other plans.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:27 am

"That much is obvious." Higher up stated, "I assume you're a friend." He looked at Vengeance again, Higher Up was DUMB enough to kneel down by Veng who clearly wanted nothing to do with him and tried smunching himself in the corner even moreso. He really couldn't much he was already smunched there. Anyway he was apparently getting a better look at the damage. "But would he make it even then?" He asked otu loud =U Obviously he DID have other plans. The other guys were watching Whiskey VERY EPIC closely and following.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:32 am

Whiskey's eye flashed. Even from his distance he could tell speed was needed. However, he wasn't stepping one foot in any cell.

"So lets just sit around and see if he dies, how about." he said out loud very annoyed.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:36 am

Higher up sort of shrugged. Obviously he was thinking that was a fairly okay idea. Vengeance sort of looked at him for a moment while he was all smooshed back there before deciding he didn't care if he was by the higher up guy cuz he felt bad and ended up laying down again there just kinda floppy.

"He seems pretty long gone to me." Higher up stated. "Where's he from?" He asked before poking at one of Veng's helmet fins. It twitched. Higher up sure was being DUMB.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:42 am

Whiskey didn't answer the question right away because he wanted to be mean to the only one who seemed to care about Veng besides Dave and Wrath.

"Somewhere." he said quietly. "Can't you ask questions later? He's entitled to life."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:46 am

Higher Up looked at Whiskey skeptically. No he wasn't taking that for an answer for sure.

"I mean it." He repeated. He seemed pretty interested in trying to figure out what was wrong with Veng while he waited. Granted he'd never be able to figure it out. He was only irritating Veng by being there anyway. Not on purpose. He was lucky Veng hadn't clawed him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:56 am

Whiskey was not going to disclose the ruins.

"An alley." he stated. Hoping the higher up would take it as an answer. It wasn't that far off anyway.

"I found him in an alley."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:57 am

Higher up didn't seem to really buy that one either.

"Look." He stated at last, rising to his feet again, "We can fix him, maybe. Slim chance, whatever, we can try. But we can't let him go."

Dave frowned. He doubted that'd go over well.
John was amused however.

Veng was simply unresponsive to them. Rather trying to take another breath rather unsuccessfully.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:59 am

Whiskey's eye flashed.

"Well then fix him."

He decided he would argue about how they have no proof Veng did anything wrong later.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:05 am

The head guy nodded his head. He motioned to a couple of the others, obviously intending for them to take Mr. Veng out. Mr. VENG did not approve. Although he didn't do anything about them when they picked him up. They didn't really need two people. One had him just fine the other guy just stood there >_> One guy was on the PHONE. The guy who had Veng didn't take him to a lovely hospital or anything though they just moved him to a dry cell thingy. One with a rather uncomfy looking bed. Better than the floor. Yep; they were making the doctors come here for they did not feel it safe to take Veng out. Plus it may very well do him in. >_> So they just put him on the other thing.

Dave was confused. He hoped Whiskey wouldn't get randomly angry.

"The doctors are on their way." Higher Up announced. Tis his name Wink

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:08 am

Whiskey stood outside the new cell Veng was in. He was actually quite pleased with Dave and Higher Up and did not get mad over nothing.

"At least someone knows how to do their job." he stated out loud. Referring to both Dave adn Higher Up but did not specify that.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:27 am

Most of the other guys just looked at Whiskey. What was that dumb head meaning anyway? They didn't know. They doubted it was important anyway and shrugged. Their job was merely to keep an eye on things.

Doctors came in a very prompt fashion. Unlike the time at the amusement park thing. They spoke to the Higher up for a few mere moments to figure out what they were dealing with before heading in with quite a large assortment of supplies. First thing they did was shove some thick glove thing on Veng's claw hand and then wrap the velcro straps around it so that it didn't move much. Okay they didn't want to get clawed, like most normal people wouldn't want.

"We'll do this local." One stated to the common zetra it may have sounded funny, they meant location sedation type stuff though, "Since we don't have all the equipment needed to monitor the other." At least he hoped it'd be fine. Veng didn't strike them as a sweet little harmless zetra. They shoulda been fine though they had some of the other police zetras in there just incase and they were sort of making sure he didn't go anywhere or anything although Veng wasn't trying.

Doctor person was tapping syringe thingy that had STUFF in it for sedation stuff =U Poor Veng was never gonna feel good if they kept giving him that stuff >_> Ahem, anyway.

"Don't suppose anyone knows what type of zetraloid he is, do you? Or what happened for that matter." The other one asked as he was picking out what he thought to be a good place to give shot at and making sure it was CLEAN unlike the rest of Vengy. "Could help us figure out the chances he has here."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Whiskey watched all these expertly described actions with and odd feeling of hatred and relief. He hated to see people doing stuff to Veng, but he liked that they should be helping him.

When he heard the question about what happened and what type of zetra Veng was, he slowly closed his eye to think for a moment. Would they do things differently based on what he said? Or would they simply miscalculate his chances of survival? His eye opened.

"I think it was a gang." he told them. "I wasn't there...I've got a um...friend....who thinks he may be a hunter of some sort."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:16 pm

YAY for epic description XDD
Medics listened. Well, the one did anyway, not that the other guy wasn't. He was just more preoccupied. Ten did not share apparently. Although she didn't mind of brad had people there. Police or medical people alike, she just never offered it to him =U XD Anyway the guy with the sedative stuff saw that other medic's clean up job was good enough for him. He looked at Veng again before he did anything else though, kind of to make sure Veng wasn't gonna jump up and smack him or something. Nah, he looked pretty wells intending to stay put there. So he went ahead and proceeded. Just as he had figured, Veng didn't do anything about it.

"A hunter of some sort...hmm..." Other medic seemed to think about this whilst he went about tying a stretchy material around a few different places on Veng's arm that he had so kindly tore open for no reason. Primarily goal was to temporarily cut of plasma flow to it so he wasn' losing plasma from like every direction =D Well you know,, not quite but yeah. "Maybe a Shapeshifter Hunter."

"But they're mean." Other medic stated, obviously he did not know Veng very well.

The medic who had initially asked, just shrugged, "If he's a Shapeshifter Hunter he'd have a higher chance of being okay. They're pretty...please excuse the lack of better wording, tough to kill."

Neither of them were really waiting for the stuff to kick in. Not that they were performing violent operations or anything, They weren't evil doctors, they were just make preparations and trying to get an idea of what was wrong with him.

"Huh." One of them announced after apparently being generally unable to figure out what was wrong with Veng by just looking at him, "They must've known what they were doing, whoever they were." He hadn't noticed the injury Veng's claw had caused his stomach primarely because Veng wore a black shirt and then a dark gray trench coat, both of which had been soaked in plasma and water already so it really wasn't all that evident. However he did only very slightly try pressing on Veng's stomach not to find that of course, he was just trying to see if it'd DO anything. Trying to pinpoint injuries. Veng did not approve and curled up.

Doctor was surprised, needless to say but made Veng unroll again. For he was epic strong. No Veng was just epic weak currently. "Must have a lot of internal damage." He decided, "Alright, I can't guarantee anything but we'll try our best." He set about rolling out a line of tools on a tin tray he'd set down there, "This kind of damage is pushing it, for most any zetra type I can think of, but with any luck, we'll be able to stabilize and proceed."

veng wasn't really listening. For one he was fed up with the police, the doctors, whiskey, the world, and most everyone else he could think of, Dizzy aside. And secondly the sedative was working pretty fast since he was already rather weak and that was taking a lot of his sense of the fact he should care away.

The police seemed pretty interested really. Maybe it wasn't every day John caused enough trouble that the medics had to come here. Dave watched too =U Until Higher Up ordered a lot of them to go away. There had been no reports of dead officers and everyone had been accounted for in this particular division so he didn't see Whiskey as a huge threat, yet anyway. He was still watching though. A few of the other zetras had stayed but a large majority had cleared out. The guys who had helped the medics were still there to do so.

"He's not very big if he's a Hunter." The Medic who had initially asked the question stated (not that which it was mattered), he had figured that Veng must be one of the bigger types if he was one. Or maybe he was the more regular looking type? And was actually bigger than normal? He wasn't entirely sure, "You have any idea how old he is? Kind of an odd thing. Wouldn't want to accidentally overdose him on something." As if that was the current biggest concern they had =U

(Oh and FYI we can time skip if you want XD if you have more to say I can time skip or if you'd rather I tell bwad a story about how they violently tore the veng open and tried repairing him I can do that too c: Brad: *is too scared* lol c: just let the tenith of megas and newly the mehas, know c: well wait you can't really time skip oops XD I made you answer something >=U XD or at least I didn't answer =U XD )

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:03 am

(Well well well. xD Talk about an epic repky. 0.0 First of all, that was great and very well described. xD Second, if I made a medic in the current situation he would be so dumb compared to yours....third...I dun care if you do a time lapse. =P Your choice since you control the injured zetra and the ones fixing him. =P)

Whiskey watched curiously. He had repaired himself in the past, but never that extensively. He did find it interesting, but he continued to glare and stare. When he heard one ask about Veng's age, his mind tried to recall what Veng had told him. Had he told him anything? He didn't remember.

"He's a teen." he stated. He was pretty sure of that.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-