Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:30 am

"Lots of people don't like him." Vengeance stated, yes he obviously KNEW this now, he was just on a roll wasn't he. He supposed it wasn't that much comfort but...he wasn't sure what would be, "Look, he let us in here so we weren't still getting drenched in the rain, isn't that a good thing?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:33 am

Whiskey made a face when Veng stated that lots of people don't like him. Sure it was true, but he didn't need to be reminded of it.

LZ lay his head on it's side against Veng and seemed to 'pet' his trenchcoat. "Is my Mom still dead?" he asked, totally ignoring what Veng had said about the rain.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:36 am

"Uh....yes." He stated oh so untactfully, "People kind of stay that way." He hoped LZ wouldn't try HUGGING him again like earlier. He was apparently a horrible choice for a poor kid with no mom >_> But meh, he tried.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:44 am

LZ didn't do anything different. At his point he had kind of accepted it, but that didn't make him any less sad. He started to cry again.

Tex made a sad face from across the room and she could be heard saying something about how pathetic he was.

Even Whiskey leaned forward in his chair, looking saddened. He held out his flask. "Hey." he told LZ. He did a double take at his flask, before swapping it with a donut. "Hey!" he said a little louder.

LZ ignored him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:50 am

(XDDDDD donut flask, whatever )

Vengeance just stared at him. That was about the extent of what he knew to do about this situation. Yeah...he guessed Whiskey was pretty dang right. He wouldn't have a clue what to do with the poor kid. He needed someone who had..parent skill stuff. His helmet fins kind of flopped down again from where they'd been.

"We'll figure something out..." He said outloud although it hadn't really seemed to be directed at anyone.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:57 am

Tex looked down. She wanted to help and she felt bad for LZ, but she couldn't bring him to work and she really didn't want the responsibility of a kid at that time either.

Whiskey sighed. "I don't envy you Mr. Vengeance." he thought for only a moment. "Anyone you know in the ruins want a kid that they won't abuse, kill or eat or something?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:00 am

Vengeance thought about it for awhile. Hmm...no. The answer was quite simply no. He shook his head. but Veng refused to just leave him somewhere. And if he had to bring LZ back with him then he would >=U .....until he saw his dad =) Lol, no kidding about the last part about his dad.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:14 am

Whiskey thought and Tex thought.

"You could leave him here until you decide." Tex offered.

Whiskey sat up and glared at her. "What?" he asked. "When did you own this office? I don't need...bah." he stood up and walked away a short distance. He turned around again, angry with himself it seemed.

"I do owe you one." Whiskey said, secretly hoping Veng would be like NAW.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:16 am

Vengeance thought it sounded like a pretty good idea, until he remembered how the kid had freaked out when he saw Whiskey.....and what had uh recently happened to Tex and Whiskey's office. Was it really safe? He looked skeptical. It'd probably be better than if Wrath found him...

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:25 am

Whiskey waited for an answer for only a little bit. He sat back down and grabbed another donut. "Might owe ya two things for these." he comment happily.

Tex approached Veng, she was limping and grabbing where she had been impaled, but she was not showing signs of pain. She looked at LZ. "You okay?" she asked.

LZ turned away from her and continued holding onto Veng. "You're not my Mom." he stated.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:27 am

(PICKY >=U XDD)

"Shouldn't you not be up?" He asked Tex, what a kind way to greet her, then he looked back to LZ and decided to ask him something STUPID. "Wanna come back to where I live?" Talk about total disregard to what Whiskey warned him about =) XD

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:34 am

(Whiskey did not warn him he tried to encourage it. D= xD)

Tex looked a little offended as she slowly retreated back to her chair. She supposed Veng was thinking about what was best for her though.

Whiskey looked surprised, but it's not like he was gonna take the kid anyway.

LZ looked up at Veng. He slowly nodded his head.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:39 am

(WHATEVAH)

"Well umm...okay then." Veng tried sounding confident, "Then the problem's solved." Really it was just going to be the beginning of one heck of a time he figured. How the HECK would he make this work, he wondered. He looked up at Whiskey as if expecting that when he looked at him everything would be sooolved =D

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:42 am

Whiskey waved a magic wand and LZ's parents were in the room alive and smiling and holding him and they thanks Veng by making him grow taller and stronger than Wrath and they somehow downloaded SKILL into his head too and left. =)

Ahem. >_>

Whiskey simply looked back at Veng. "What?" he asked. "You need me for somethin'?"

LZ was back to just leaning against Veng again. He had stopped crying though.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:45 am

"No..." Vengeance answered. He had a horrible feeling he had made a huge mistake by offering to take the zetra back with him. He also had a strong suspicion that even if he got him in okay that Whiskey was right >_> generally speaking. He didn't state this of course.

"Well...I guess we should go." He decided, because traveling in the pouring rain was a great idea.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:47 am

Whiskey could tell something was up with Veng. Was it the obvious? Something else? He glanced over at Tex who motioned Whiskey should go with.

He sighed. Fine. "Hey um..lemme come with." he stated.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:49 am

One of Veng's helmet fins perked up, the other was still down, it was a questioning look but he didn't object. OH BOY WHISKEY IN THE RAIN =D ahem, anyway, Vengeance started walking and looked to make sure what's his initials was sticking with him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:51 am

LZ was sticking with him very closely. He was at his side. He tried to lift up his trenchcoat and go underneath both to hide and to stay out of the rain. He seemed much more shy now that he knew his Mom was gone.

Whiskey followed. His eyes were glowing very dimly. He hated the rain and he didn't want to help with the kid. He took a drink. His eyes flashed when he remembered he didn't refill this flask before leaving...or grab a donut. He sighed quietly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:56 am

Vengeance usually hated it if anyone TOUCHED his trenchcoat but he was making an exception, mostly cuz he wasn't afraid the kid would burst out crying again, so he wa sletting him do whatever with his trench coat.

Soon enough they were there >=U Veng sighed, not for the same reasons as Whiskey though =) He glanced around, as far as he could see no one was outside at least. He stopped, suddenly unsure about what he intended to do from this point on.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:59 am

LZ was hiding under Veng's trenchcoat now and poked his leg. Being under there had calmed him down.

Whiskey was right behind Veng. Back at the ruins again. He was almost here more often than at his office.

"Come on." he said. He didn't much enjoy the rain and he was headed for an area that would cover them up at least.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:02 am

Vengeance almost jumped when LZ poked him, actually he did sort of visibly, just not too major. He somewhat glared, although he knew the little zetra couldn't see it and followed after where Whiskey was headed.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:04 am

Whiskey stopped under the overhead rubble and brushed water off himself. He was wearing his suit, but not anything from his neck up. The suit kept most of the water off but he still felt it's coldness and small amounts of moisture. He flicked his helmet fins to get the droplets off.

LZ continued following under Veng's coat. Now however, he had gotten food from his pocket and was eating it. A bag of Cheetos it was yes.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:06 am

at least he was content enough for the moment Veng figured. He looked to Whiskey. "So...umm....why'd you want us to come right here?" He asked.

He had water still running down his helmet fins and his trench coat was very wet again.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:12 am

Whiskey didn't want to admit he hated water, but what other choice did he have?

"Why sit in the rain when I can sit here?" he asked. He was mostly dry now and sat on the ground. "I was just going to help you if you needed it anyway."

LZ was crunching rather loudly under the coat and wiped the orange dust from his fingers on it. =U Veng probably couldn't see that though.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:15 am

(how rude XDDD)

Vengeance gave his coat a rather odd look, yes his coat cuz LZ was on the inside so he could not do so otherwise.

"Help me what?" He asked, sadly he totally meant it, he didn't have a CLUE of what he was going to do. He rubbed his helmet rather furiously as if trying to figure out what Whiskey had said was very hard. It wasn't of course, he was just stressing himself out from trying to figure out what to do.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:20 am

Whiskey nodded. "Exactly." he said. "And you could always throw me at someone if they wanna hurt the kid."

He tried to glance under Veng's trenchcoat, but that was near impossible. "How'd you find him if he hides all the time?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:22 am

"He wasn't hiding when I found him..." Vengeance was glad to have a change in subject from what he was gonna do, "He said he was pickpocketing me."

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-