Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:47 am

(GOSH XDDD)

Vengeance tilted his head to one side, "She, uh, usually sleep like that?" He asked, it was oll a bit odd if you asked him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:50 am

"Not usually." he said glancing back down at her. "Only for a few days." he said again. he gave the legs another kick. He knelt down and scooped some water from the ground.

"Waaaaaake..." he threw it into the box. "...UP!" he yelled. He smiled, but then frowned. "Maybe she's sick." he said. He thought for a moment before smiling again. "Nah!" he concluded. "She said she'd be better with food and rest. She is resting and I brought her food!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:55 am

Veng was about to suggest something else but thought better of it >_> Wording wasn't always his most refined skill. He decided to come over closer to investigate although he was more or less leaaaning as if he thought it would jump alive and eat him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:57 am

Zetra in the box was dead. Her eyes were still open and there were flies crawling on her. EWW. >=. Still better than moody teenagers though. =) Zetra also had brown patches on her neck and moving down to her arms, she had some sort of disease.

LZ leaned to see what Veng was looking at. He saw her eyes were open and smiled. "See?! She is awake!" he exclaimed.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:00 am

Veng looked rather grossed out by this. "Ehh I don't think so." He commented moving quite a bit aways from it. Yes it was better than a moody teenager however, Veng did not realize he was a moody teenager and apparently worse than that. =)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:02 am

LZ looked at Veng with surprise. "Did she say you needed to go?" he looked back at the zetra. "Hey Mom can he stay? He was nice to me and he showed me food!" He waved a candy bar in the zetra's face. "See?" his smile faded when there was no response.

He looked at Veng with worry and looked back in at his Mom. He crawled in a little to look at her closer. "Mom?" he asked. He poked at her. Smiling, he waved the candy bar in front of her face again. He was displeased now. "Mom don't ignore me!" he said. "I didn't do anything!"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:09 am

Veng just sort of watched him. Did he seriously not realize she was DEAD? He'd seen plenty of dead people =) Anyway. He didn't know what to tell the kid. He didn't seem to get it.

"Uhh I don't know if you should erm....be that close." He decided. Because that was generally grossing him out.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:11 am

LZ backed out of the box. He was clearly sad, but tried to look happy in front of Veng.

"W...why?" he asked. He seemed to be realizing something was wrong. "Is she okay?" he looked at her before smiling. "She's okay." he said. "She's just ignoring me!"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:13 am

"No...I don't think so." Veng replied yet again, he didn't know how to word it so he decided to be BLUNT =), "She's dead. And that stuff looks...weird and is probably bad so I don't think you should be so close."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:24 am

LZ looked at Veng in disbelief. "How can she be dead?" he asked, as if this was common knowledge. "She said she wouldn't leave me and she's my MOM. She wouldn't lie." he looked at the 'weird stuff'.

"It's okay." he told Veng. "She was just sick. She had me bring her food!"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 am

Veng wasn't great at explaining stuff. He rubbed his hand over where his hair would normally be if it weren't soaked and plastered to his helmet. "She didn't leave you, she DIED. There's a difference." As if this was helpful. "She didn't get better okay?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:29 am

LZ didn't reply as he stared into the box. He sort of just stared at her. He sniffled, no doubt he was crying but the rain made it impossible to tell. He nudged at her legs, trying to get her to wake up again.

He sat quiet when she did not. He unwrapped the candy bar and placed it in her hand before stepping back. He started to make crying noises as he stared at the ground.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:31 am

Veng had no clue how to deal with this. It made him uncomfortable too.

"Er....you okay?" He asked. He kind of knew said zetra WASN'T but wasn't sure what to say about it. He wished he'd just got the doughnuts and not found out all this complicating stuff.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:33 am

LZ continued to cry. He turned away from his Mom and suddenly tried to hug Veng.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:37 am

OH GOSH THE HORROR. Veng had a very distinct first reaction to want to SHOVE that little kid far away or smack him, but he restrained himself from doing such, even if he had a horrified look on his face about it. OH GOSH GERMS D: Nah he was mostly freaked out by hug. he sort of just held his arms out to the sides quite purposfully out of range of LZ as if he thought he would grab them.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:39 am

LZ hugged Veng rather tightly and cried for a while. He interrupted his own crying, taking uneven breaths to try and stop.

"Mi-Mi-Mister....can you wake her up?" he asked, barely able to get the words out of his mouth before he started to cry again.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:42 am

Veng was sooo not used to this kind of close contact or emotions. He was half speechless himself, at least for awhile, "N-no I can't do anything..." He sort of wished he could. But he knew he couldn't His mind raced for a moment, trying to come up with the proper response to what he was doing. He hadn't watched a lot of TV...hmm.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:46 am

(Hadn't watched TV. xDD PRIME LEARNING CENTER THERE!!!)

LZ cried even harder as he continued to hold onto Veng. He cried for a while before trying to calm down. He wasn't thinking now about where he was, or Veng, or anything except his Mom. Any time he would think of something fun they did he would start crying again, burying his face in Veng's coat.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:49 am

(YES XDDD)

Veng was further horrified by these odd outbursts. Was it from touching that diseased zetra? He had no clue this was a normal emotion. And despite the fact he was totally freaked out by LZ he tried to figure out SOMETHING to say. He came up with nothing. His helmet fins drooped down as he began to wonder what the heck the little zetra would do now. For he was kinder than his evil siblings and didn't like watching people suffer. He sighed and didn't hold his arms out quite so deliberately. What a mess.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:53 am

LZ held onto Veng and cried for so long, that soon he was falling limp and sliding off his coat.

He was asleep. His dreams would not be pleasant and when he wakes up it will be even worse no doubt, but for now he had found a little bit of silence.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:00 am

Vengeance was surprised by the change..or the fact he fell asleep. ...Was he supposed to leave him there? He didn't think that was the best of plans...but where would he take him? He didn't want to just abandon him there now...maybe he wanted to be. Decisions decisions. He decided to pick him up, even though he'd been touching DISEASE D:

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:02 am

LZ was sleeping pretty soundly. He had a long day and what he fell asleep to was the final straw. A few food items and coins fell out of his pockets when Veng picked him up.

He was drooling. >_>

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:05 am

Veng gave him a rather..disgusted look. Hmph. Dumb kid zetra. He was still holding the doughnuts...well gosh this just made things difficult. He set the doughnut bag down and got LZ situated somewhat in his arms so he'd be ina better sleep position before trying to grab doughnuts again. It was not easy and he struggled for quite a little bit before he started looking for where Whiskey was again. Apparently his plans had not been cancelled.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:08 am

Whiskey was still busy getting the place cleaned up. He had been working there for a while and had managed to get one desk in working order, which he was organizing papers on.

Tex was super bored because there was no TV, Whiskey didn't talk much and he was working so he couldn't play a card game or something with her.

Whiskey decided to take a small break. He leaned back in his chair and started to drink.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:15 am

Vengeance was a bit...lost to say the least, but he was using his epic new skill he'd learned when tracking Tex to find where the place was again, too bad for Whiskey, he'd have a hard time hiding from Veng now. He tried knocking on the door...but his hands/arms were quite full with well LZ and doughnuts so he kicked it instead. Probably sounded like someone trying to break in.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Whiskey dang near jumped out of his chair, and he almost dropped his booze. He heard the kick and by the time he had jumped and caught his flask, his blades were out and he was facing the door.

His glare faded to, of all emotions, disappointment when he saw Veng there. He had something in his arms, but due to all the clothing and different colors he simply thought they were supplies. He got up and made his way to the door, he wasn't in a hurry. He opened it, he was greeted by a cool breeze and rain getting inside.

He nodded his head. "Come in." he said.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:00 pm

"Sorry." Veng commented as he came in with his epic wet self and shook his head flinging water everywhere. His hair flopped down over one of his eyes. It displeased him so he shook his head again, flinging even more water, "My hands were full." he apparently saw NO NEED to comment on why the heck he was holding what he was =) Oh and the doughnuts were safe BTW cuz they had been in a plastic bag thing, not paper =U, "I brought you this." He stated, trying to hand it to Whiskey.

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-