Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:41 am

"Eww...." Vengeance stated as he watched. How unsanitary. He yawned, he hadn't realized how tired he was, before looking back at Whiskey, "You don't like water." He smirked, it was a half taunt. Effort was definitely half hearted since he was tired.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:44 am

Whiskey nodded. "Why should I?" he asked. "Makes things miserable...and rust." he took a drink to avoid talking further.

"This place is cool!" LZ exclaimed, suddenly getting up. He reached into his Cheeto bag and crammed the last handful into his mouth. Looking at the bag, he made sure there was air in it before closing the top and twisting it shut tightly.

"Watch dif!" he said the best he could. He slammed his hand on the bottom of the bag, tearing it open and making a very loud popping sound. He pretended he was shot and fell over into the water with no regard for his well being. He slammed down rather hard and his head hit the ground. He opened his eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:53 am

"It's not that bad." Vengeance commented.

He didn't like the popping sound and hoped it hadn't alerted anyone else where. He doubted it had, it wasn't THAT loud. But dang this little zetra sure had a lot of random energy and what not. Vengeance decided to sit down, for he was tired as Ten said. "Careful." He told LZ, mr OVERPORTECTIVE >=U XD

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:30 am

Whiskey didn't agree with Veng one bit. "Yeah it is." he said. He didn't seem to agree with what he said, for how calmly he spoke it.

LZ looked at Veng with confusion. "Be careful?" he asked. "I don't see any corners for me to hit my head on!" he laughed at Veng, as if corners were the only way he could get injured. He filled his mouth with water and spit it at Whiskey, who dodged angrily.

"Knock it off I said." he told him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:30 am

Vengeance was smirking. If he'd been more energetic he'd have probably helped LZ throw water at Whiskey. It was too amusing to him. If Whiskey kept dodging around though he was bound to end up underneath one of the holes in the roof.

"Honestly, Captain Grouch, it won't kill you." Yes that is apparently what he intended to call him now. He didn't comment on LZ's DUMB statement.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:33 am

Whiskey glared. He knew it wouldn't kill him, it was called preference. He kicked some water at Veng, sort of playfully.

LZ beamed when he saw Whiskey joining in and started to kick water at Veng too.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:48 am

EVIL PEOPLE.

Vengeance shook his head as some of the water splashed up more towards his face. He liked water better when it was still clean. Oh well, no issue there, he just shook his head really hard and flung water back off himself at everything else =D He was still pretty wet from the rain anyway.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:53 am

Whiskey stopped after only a few kicks, but LZ seemed to make it his goal to get Veng as soaked at possible.

Whiskey just stood and watched. Better Veng than himself.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:58 am

Vengeance eventually stood up, he had just about enough water all over him as far as he was concerned. Especially the kind from the ground. "Go kick water at him." He pointed to Whiskey, surely he would appreciate the offer.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:03 am

LZ turned to Whiskey, smiling. He was just about to kick water on him when Whiskey glared at him.

"Do that and you'll be in some pain in a little bit." he didn't plan on hurting LZ, he just really didn't want to get sprayed.

LZ looked sad and walked over to Veng, flopping down bedside him.

Whiskey felt sorry, but did not say it.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:07 am

"Gosh, Captain Grouchy." Was what Vengeance had to say in reply to Whiskey. He looked to LZ, poor disappointed kid, "You can kick water at me if you still want to." It was amazing how much he would tolerate from the kid, but no one else apparently....that and then he kicked water at Whiskey for he had no fear of him apparently.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:14 am

Whiskey didn't care what Veng said, he didn't want to get wet. He did see Veng kicking water at him, but made no attempt to move. He closed his eyes as the water splashed over him quite widespread.

He glared at Veng, his eyes flashing. "Jerk." he said.

LZ didn't want to kick more water at Veng. He snuggled up next to him and pulled out some more candy from his pockets. He began to eat it slowly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:21 am

"You started it." Vengeance replied quite smugly, he did not feel bad for doing so. He smiled at LZ, he liked the little zetra for some reason and was glad that he wasn't crying his eyes out or anything. That was when it occurred to him that later on he'd have to figure out where to get some decent food from for the kid. Meh, he'd worry about it later.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:30 am

Whiskey found a good spot to sit down and did so. He was pretty tired, and bored. He finished the drink in one flask and pulled out his other. It was a different mix in that one, so he started with little sips before taking some good swigs.

"What's the plan?" he asked randomly.

LZ continued eating, taking small bites of his candy. He used his teeth to gouge a picture into the chocolate. It was terribly drawn, but he showed Veng proudly.

"It's one of those animals!" he told him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:35 am

"Which of those animals?" Veng asked as he looked at it, he hadn't the slightest clue what the thing was. But hey it was a good way to avoid Whiskey's question he thought.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:41 am

LZ thought for a minute. He looked back to his 'drawing'. "I don't remember the name." he said. "I think one of the letters was a 'g'." He thought again. "It was brown." he said.

He bit it's head off happily and chewed it violently. He looked at Veng and offered him a bite.

Whiskey sat GRUMPY.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:45 am

EW, how gross. Did the kid really expect him to want some of it? He made somewhat of a face before shaking his head.

"Nah, I'm allergic to chocolate." That was a lie, but Veng lied a lot, especially since he'd eaten chocolate pudding >=U at Whiskey's office. He looked back to said zetra speaking of which, "What's your problem? Can't get drunk enough?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:52 am

LZ nodded. He understood that. He took another large bite of the candy and found it fun to start jumping over Veng.

Whiskey looked at Veng, taking another drink. "I'll be too drunk when I'm passed out on the floor." he stated. He took another sip. "This keeps me warm, eases pain, gives me something to do and gives me insight on...life." he took another drink, nodding to Veng as if to prove his drink was good for him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:54 am

Vengeance gave him a skeptical look. "Sure if by insight you mean inability to THINK." He rubbed his sleeve over the top of his helmet roughly until he'd got his hair to poke up again, aka drying it off some. He looked rather content with doing such.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:00 am

Whiskey nodded. "Ignorance is bliss." he stated.

LZ jumped, trying to get over Veng again, but he fell and landed on his hands and knees. His smile never left his face though, but he did swear. He looked at Veng suddenly wide-eyed while covering his mouth with both hands.

Whiskey smirked. Cute kid.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:09 am

Vengeance gave LZ a half amused grin, he apparently found that funny. Probably his reaction, no doubt him swearing hadn't phased Veng though, he'd heard plenty of swearing.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:12 am

He looked at Veng, then at Whiskey, then at Veng again.

"I'm not in trouble?" he asked.

Whiskey didn't answer him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:15 am

"Umm......" Vengeance hadn't even thought of that really. He guessed it was a bad thing. "Uh...yes you are." He decided. How great of him, "You uh...shouldn't do that." He nodded his head, yes that seemed like what should be done.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:20 am

LZ smiled at him.

"I'm sorry!" he said, grabbing his feet and rolling onto his back. His smile faded and he sat back up. "What's my punishment?" he asked worriedly.

Whiskey was amused. Finally Veng needed to take care of someone more immature than himself. He thought it might be good for him. He took a drink.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:24 am

Vengeance watched him. Was this normally how this sort of thing went? He wasn't so sure. He thought for a moment. Hmm a punishment...he supposed normal people didn't do things like they did around here at the gang which left him totally blank.

"Umm......." He thought quite intensively for a moment before realizing he indeed had no clue, "I uh.............I don't know yet."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:28 am

LZ looked worried and covered his mouth again. "Don't ignore me." he told Veng. It was rather forced however, like that used to be his punishment and he was finding it hard to speak against it.

"Maybe you could....throw me or something." he suggested.

Whiskey watched.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:32 am

"I wasn't going to ignore you." Vengeance told him. He wasn't so sure throwing him would be a suitable alternative though. "I'll...figure out something later." He decided. Even though he totally just planned on not doing anything >_> He was obviously a BAD zetra when it came to acting like any parental figure.

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-