Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:20 am

Whiskey nodded. "Exactly." he said. "And you could always throw me at someone if they wanna hurt the kid."

He tried to glance under Veng's trenchcoat, but that was near impossible. "How'd you find him if he hides all the time?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:22 am

"He wasn't hiding when I found him..." Vengeance was glad to have a change in subject from what he was gonna do, "He said he was pickpocketing me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:26 am

Whiskey scoffed. "Amateur." he said. He instantly felt bad about his remark. "They make some interesting mistakes." he finished awkwardly.

"So why'd he follow you anyway?" he asked. "Doesn't he have anything better to do?"

LZ peeked out from under Veng's coat and laughed at Whiskey for no reason, before throwing a Cheeto at him and ducking back under the trenchcoat.

It hit Whiskey, though he didn't try to dodge it either. He was not amused.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:28 am

(XDDD)

Vengeance sort of smirked, he found it amusing >_>

"I dunno." He answered, trying to keep more of a straight face about it now, "Guess not, he just followed me asking questions...sort of anyway. Condensed story."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:32 am

Whiskey nodded before dabbling into his booze collection again. He made a satisfied noise after the drink.

"Figure out what you're gonna do with him yet?" he asked.

LZ peeked out again. "Me?" he asked. Whiskey didn't expect him to speak, but he answered.

"Yeah." he nodded.

LZ looked up at Veng. "You're going to avanbon...avan....aba-...you're going to leave me somewhere?" he asked, looking quite sad.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:35 am

"He's coming with me." Vengeance answered all snobby for no good reason at Whiskey. Apparently he thoguht Whiskey was telling him he should go drop him off somewhere still. He looked down to LZ afterwards, "Heck no. I'm not gonna abandon you." Veng apparently had a randomly inspired great care for little zetra =U

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:38 am

What was with Vengeance? Whiskey chose not to answer and just took another drink before safely pocketing his flask. He had all day to see what Veng would do.

LZ smiled at Veng and ducked under his trench coat again. He stuck out only his arm, with the bag of Cheetos. He spilled a few getting the bag out from under the trenchcoat, but held it there anyway to offer Veng one.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:41 am

"Eh, that's okay, you can keep them." Veng answered before walking back out into the rain and looking around. He had to come up with some sort of plan. He could try keeping him hid from everyone, but eventually someone was gonna notice....well probably anyway.

"What would you do?" He suddenly asked Whiskey, he was still standing in the rain.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:45 am

LZ took the Cheetos back 'inside' with him and was caught off guard when Veng started moving. He dropped some Cheetos and left a nice trail behind Veng.

Whiskey was surprised to hear what Veng had to ask. "Well." he said, lighting a cigarette. (xD I kid about cigarette) "I'd probably keep him for a while. " he said. "I assume he has no home right? Yeah, I'd keep him. Look for something else to do with him and maybe let him choose some rich foster parents."

He glanced over at Veng. "Give or take a few things." he said. "I've never been in that situation before."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:49 am

Vengeance thought about it...it sounded logical he guessed. Maybe he could keep him hidden long enough to do something like that. It was dark after all. He started heading over to the ruins every bit of him wanted to well go the opposite way. This was like entering into DANGER especially since Rage had kicked him out. He hadn't even said anything to Whiskey. How kind. It was mostly cuz he was scared he was gonna get pounded for t his and that even worse, they were gonna take LZ and hurt him or kill him. He kept looking around as if he could see anyone with the increasing darkness.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:52 am

Whiskey followed. His hand was alive with electricity and it kept fizzing and smoking as water kept landing on the beam. Stupid water. He needed to have it like that though so he could at least see Veng a little.

LZ was following along using only his sense of touch. He was having a rather hard time keeping pace with Veng while staying under the trenchcoat and not tripping on the rocks and things. He did trip though, falling onto his hands and knees. If Veng kept walking he was now out in the open.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:54 am

Veng sort of did, more like he was gonna see what was up cuz he wasn't sure about LZ and ended up tripping himself, cept he slammed face first into the wall, cuz it sort of flung him forward off balance.

"Ow!: He exclaimed quite loudly before kicking the wall.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:58 am

LZ sat up and covered his eyes. He sense it was his fault. Whiskey approached Veng, chuckling softly.

"Hey Mr. Vengeance, you alright?" he asked, shining his light on him to see if he was bleeding.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:01 am

Veng's helmet fin twitched. He did not look very amused. He hadn't done too much damage...well if you didn't count the few scrapes and his nose which he'd smashed face first. "I'm fine." He grumbled, not really mad at whiskey but more the wall. He sighed and walked back to LZ, wiping the plasma off his face with his sleeve.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:06 am

LZ peeked at him through his fingers, checking to see if he was mad. Yep, he looked mad.

"I'm sorry!" he said, cringing.

Whiskey watched. Did someone beat the kid or what? Maybe he was just a wuss.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:08 am

"Nah, it's fine..." Veng answered. He wasn't mad at him anyway, "Come on." He wiped his sleeve across his face again, having a hard time telling if it was plasma or just rain dripping down his face from earlier. "We've gotta get you somewhere...else."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:10 am

LZ happily hurried back under Veng's trenchcoat.

Whiskey, wanting to see if Veng was bleeding or not, held his hand up again to see. "You're fine." he stated. "Lets go." he said that even though he was not the one leading or anything, he was just encouraging an effort to get out of the rain.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:15 am

Vengeance nodded and scurried along, trying to take note of difficulties shorty may have been experiencing in doing such. He headed up rather than down a path that was not often taken. It was unsurprisng as the wind really whipped through up here and even made Vengeance shiver a bit. But they should be able to make it work, plus not a lot of the others would feel inclined to come up here. It was kind of a couple levels up really. Veng knew how to get there safetly enough though

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:19 am

LZ was getting tired. Carrying all those clothes and going uphill was not his forte.

Whiskey was cold. He hated the rain and the wind only pounded it into him. His armortight suit was thankfully not whipping around. He didn't care though, he would have preferred something warmer.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:22 am

It was only a bit longer until Vengeance had reached the room he'd been trying to get to. It had a horrible draft and it made a high pitched whailing noise when the wind would sweep through not to mention a leaky roof-like top that was letting puddles appear all over the floor. It wasn't most ideal...but oh well.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:25 am

Whiskey looked around, quite displeased. It was WET. He found a spot that was not being dripped on and stood under it, quite casually, as if he was trying to disguise his hate for water. He pulled out his flask and took a drink. This was stupid.

LZ heard the wailing and peeked out to see what it was. He looked very surprised and a little scared.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:27 am

"I know it's not most ideal." Vengeance stated, not entirely sure to who at first, "Buuut. I think its better this way. The rest of my family might take awhile to get warmed up to you." He looked at LZ, not bothering to mention awhile could be forever. He then looked to Whiskey. He sure didn't seem to like this place, not that Veng blamed him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:30 am

LZ looked around. He though the noise was an animal, but was easily distracted by the puddles. He looked quite determined as he started splashing in them, trying to get them all without ever stepping on dry land first.

He splashed Whiskey, who looked irritated. "Knock it off." he told LZ. He didn't say it too mean.

LZ looked and him, made a face and went over by Veng to splash.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:33 am

"Don't like water, captain grouch?" Veng asked in regards to Whiskey. Veng himself didn't mind water too much. Especially since Rage had a habit of tossing him in the darn water treatment line that wasn't too far away from here.

He watched LZ splash around, he was glad he seemed okay with it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:38 am

(Treatment line. xDD)

Whiskey's eyes lit up as he glared at Veng. "Shut up....and no." he told him, taking another drink.

LZ finally killed the last puddle before he slumped down and stuck his face in it, blowing bubbles.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:41 am

"Eww...." Vengeance stated as he watched. How unsanitary. He yawned, he hadn't realized how tired he was, before looking back at Whiskey, "You don't like water." He smirked, it was a half taunt. Effort was definitely half hearted since he was tired.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:44 am

Whiskey nodded. "Why should I?" he asked. "Makes things miserable...and rust." he took a drink to avoid talking further.

"This place is cool!" LZ exclaimed, suddenly getting up. He reached into his Cheeto bag and crammed the last handful into his mouth. Looking at the bag, he made sure there was air in it before closing the top and twisting it shut tightly.

"Watch dif!" he said the best he could. He slammed his hand on the bottom of the bag, tearing it open and making a very loud popping sound. He pretended he was shot and fell over into the water with no regard for his well being. He slammed down rather hard and his head hit the ground. He opened his eyes and smiled.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-