Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:51 pm

The zetra's face lit up as he followed Veng again.

"Famous? Really? Me?" he thought for a moment. "Mom said we're not supposed to be famous." he said with a disappointed tone. "She said hard work will get us what we want...I think that's dumb." he was relentless with his talking. "Hey Mister can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:05 pm

vengeance shrugged. He didn't see why being famous was a bad thing really. Most famous people had to have worked somewhere along the line to get there anyway. "Haven't stopped you before." He answered in regards to if he could ask a question, essentially he just meant he didn't see why said zetra was asking if he could now when he had been all along.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:26 pm

It took the little zetra a few moments to understand what Veng meant, but he got it after a little bit.

"Oh." he finally said. "Well um...I've seen cans laying around for soda, they call it a 'soft drink'." he paused for a moment as if Veng needed that time to comprehend what he had said. "But...I've never seen a can that says 'hard drink' on it. Why?"

It was a random question indeed.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:34 pm

Vengeance gave him a rather odd look. "That's pretty indepth." He decided, "Just figure soft drinks are for your common people. Aaannnd hard drinks....you have to qualify for." (epic description FTYW XD ) Even though it totally didn't tell why they were on the ground or not.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:54 am

The zetra had to think about this for a moment, but he finally answered.

"Oh. Okay." he looked up at Veng and smiled. "Thanks Mister!" he switched topics again. "Do you ever steal stuff?" he asked, happier than one would expect.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:00 am

Vengeance glanced at him, such random questions. He guessed it wouldn't hurt to tell some random little zetra though, "Er...yeah, sometimes...not a lot though." Maybe it was a slight stretch of the truth but he was okay with that.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:03 am

"Do you have anything cool? You wanna steal me some stuff?"

GOSH even Brad would be like T_T with all the questions.

He kept his smile on his face the entire time he was speaking and walking.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 am

"No...the only cool thing I had broke." He commented, remembering his favorite lamp, even though he hadn't stole that, "I don't have anything really."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:06 am

"You broke it? Why'd you break it?" LZ looked concerned now and his face had sadness upon it. "If I had something cool, I wouldn't break it. Unless...it was like a glowstick...they're dumb when they stop being pretty ya know."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:08 am

"Didn't mean to." He answered rather simply. GOSH so many questions. He looked around at the stores he was walking past now. It wasn't that late, just dark and rainy. He probably was going to steal something else =) but needed the right store.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:14 am

LZ continued following Veng, muttering on about cool stuff getting broken. "You know what I want?" he asked. He figured Veng did not know because he spoke again. "A gun! Then the cops wouldn't be able to take stuff away and mean people would listen to me."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:19 am

"You want to shoot people?" Vengeance looked rather surprised. He didn't like guns though >_> even if he'd played with one around Parts, so it was not all that surprising. vengeance was starting to get rather annoyed with said little kid and hurried inside one of the stores, they probably didn't appreciate sir drenched, but he didn't care.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:22 am

LZ found Veng's speedier pace as a challenge. He stuck his tongue out with determination and followed him inside.

He was looking at all the stuff in awe. "Look at all the stuff they stole!" he exclaimed.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:27 am

Vengeance rolled his eyes and sighed. Maybe they wouldn't realize weirdo kid was with him. He set about looking through the stuff, unlike DUMBY he was on a mission. He just wasn't sure..what they would want. Especially since he didn't go into stores. Clothes? BORING. Packing supplies? Fun for the gang but not your average zetra..hmm....

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:29 am

It would be hard for one to tell LZ was not with Veng. He was following behind him so closely. He was sneaking candy and things off the shelves and stuffing them in his pockets happily.

He saw a disposable camera. "LOOK LOOK." He told Veng, grabbing his coat to try and show him. "I could take a picture of you to show my Mom later!"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:31 am

Vengeance glanced back, only to see what he spoke of for a brief moment, "Eh, I don't like pictures." He commented before continuing on his way. Stupid nuisance. Why did this store have such boring things? After awhile he came across a pet section, one of his helmet fins went up and the other down, pets didn't look like they had a huge variety of fresh foods apparently. How boring.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 am

LZ's eyes went wide when they reached the pet section. Even just the pictures of animals was enough to make him excited.

"HEY HEY HEY!!!" he said excitedly. "I saw one of those! In the street!" he pointed to a dog. "I saw one of those too...it didn't like me." he looked sad suddenly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:37 am

"Good." He stated abotu him finding something familiar. "Why don't you look for a picture of one exactly like the one you saw." He doubted it'd work but oh well. He headed off another direction. GOSH why didn't stores have a place that said like 'stuff people like' it'd be way easier. Cooking stuff. (That's what TEX would like Wink ) ahem, furniture stuff. Car stuff...dang this place was big. he stopped for a moment and looked behind himself, he was leaving a mixture of a trail of water and mud alike. "Oops." He commented quite simply, glanced around as if he figured someone was watching then continued on his way.

-------

http://zetras.forum0.net/viewtopic.forum?t=283

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-